[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the Nazis really have UFOs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 18

File: Diskusflieger.png (5KB, 320x144px) Image search: [Google]
Diskusflieger.png
5KB, 320x144px
Did the Nazis really have UFOs?
>>
>>31985398
No
>>
File: Nazi UFO 2.jpg (56KB, 762x668px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi UFO 2.jpg
56KB, 762x668px
>>31985398
Yes, but they weren't as spooky as generally reported. Just a weird type of helicopter.
>>
>>31985398
They had what amounted to a giant VTOL rotor with a cockpit in the middle.
>>
File: Haunebu_field_testing.jpg (244KB, 1494x1126px) Image search: [Google]
Haunebu_field_testing.jpg
244KB, 1494x1126px
>>31985398
Yes, and soon the legions of the coming Reich shall come forth from the great underground bases of New Swabia, the Argentine Interior, and the Great Reichstag on the dark of the moon
>>
How else did they get to their Antarctic base
>>
Of course. They also made lampshades out of human skin and soap out of Polish fat.
>>
>>31985398
Yeah. No, they didn't go to hollow earth though. The earth isn't hollow being the main reason why.
>>
>>31985468
Baseless yankee propaganda.
We know the russians are still waging WW2 against the Reich right under our feet.
>>
>>31985437

You forgot about dinosaurs. They will be riding dinosaurs.
>>
>>31985497
Nah Hitlery didn't win so we don't have to worry about Commie hole-diggers anymore.
>>
>>31985398
Well they may have, until they were identified. Then it's not really a ufo.
>>
>>31985407

Then how do you explain foo fighters?
>>
>>31985398
More pertinent question : can we make UFO now ?
>>
>>31985398
No. Who told you the Nazis had them?
>>
File: 7-13-2015-1-17-00-PM-731x411.jpg (52KB, 731x411px) Image search: [Google]
7-13-2015-1-17-00-PM-731x411.jpg
52KB, 731x411px
>>31985398

There is a number of topics to be researched when dealing with this issue:

>Antarctica (aka Neuschwabenland)
>Operation Highjump 1946
>USS Trepang UFO photos 1971 (pic related)
>the Bell
>Foo Fighters
>the Battle of Los Angeles 1942
>the Washington, D.C. UFO incident 1952
>the Roswell incident 1947
>Vril society
>Karl Maria Wiligut
>Hitler's speeches with references to the "Vorsehung" (providence) and that a new order won't simply fall "from the heavens", etc.
>the Aryans, a superhuman race of tall blonde guys living on earth long time ago with advanced technology, of which the deutschblütige (German blooded) people allegedly had the highest remains in their DNA
>Wernher von Braun, his assistant (?) and mentions of "outside sources" for rocketry plans
>Hitler's secretary (?) and mentions of a gigantic blond guy who wanted to see Mr. Hitler
>A guy named "Thor" working for US Military
>Robert Lazar

There is more, of course. But these topics are a nice start to research this.
>>
>>31985802

Sleep deprivation and paranoia.
>>
>>31985802
accumulation of static electricity in the wingtip vortice, resulting in small clustered ball lightning effects that appear to be further away, when observed by a pilot who's likely stressed, tired and afraid.

Alternatively, The nazis 70+ years ago had invented flight propulsion systems which have never once been reinvented by any other person, created flying machines which have never once been photographed, piloted by pilots who have never once spoken up about the machines they used (despite the entire collective guilt of the german people, which means that they are generally not even slightly inclined to maintain official wartime secrets from the nazi regime era.), which not one single example survived the war, and which defy all conventional physics.

I think "no" is the more likely answer simply through application of Occam's Razor.
>>
>>31985802
Kurt Cobain eating a shotgun
>>
>>31986264

Another Hitler quote:

>"and when will and belief unite, then also heaven can't deny his agreement"

He was making constant remarks about providence, heaven and the eternal, addressing the Aryan/Anunna/Aesir/Deva, call them whatever you want. Tall blonde guys.
>>
>>31986264
>A guy named "Thor" working for US Military
Valiant Thor?
>>
>>31986306
Or maybe a passing by extra-terrestrial species took interest in the massive conflict of global proportions and decided to deploy unmanned reconnaissance drones to listen to our radio waves and study the duration of the conflict. Given that the extraterrestrial civilization itself is already very advanced, it wouldn't be a stretch of imagination to consider that their recon drones were automated to a certain degree and took interest in our flying vehicles, since our fighters would theoretically pose a security threat to aliens' ship, have they ever decided to come down here and establish a diplomatic contact. Now, why were they ball of light? Heck if I know, doesn't make a lick of sense.
>>
>>31986439
>Valiant Thor

Yes.
>>
>>31986306

Occam's Razor does not apply here, as we do not need to make conclusions based on limited information. We do have plenty information you ignore. Such as knowledge about the construction and function of these devices, see Robert Lazar and plenty of these recordings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdCppvCQW_A

In addition, we even have historic works on the matter, especially from India where a number of texts describe the use and construction of Vimanas. And no, those are not modern interpretations, there have been reproductions of materials in the lab from such texts with the exact measurements given and exact products received, which were unknown alloys, ceramics, machines, etc. So yes, high technology in ancient civilizations is PROVEN. No way to deny that.

http://insa.nic.in/writereaddata/UpLoadedFiles/IJHS/Vol33_4_3_NGDongre.pdf

http://124.108.19.235:12000/jspui/bitstream/123456789/12453/1/Vol29_4_6_NGDongre.pdf
>>
>>31986526

The Lazar Tape, he explained what he allegedly worked with: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koo4qLQPQBc
>>
>>31985422
What did they do for a counter rotor? unless the cockpit was separate from the propellor
>>
>>31986551

This documentary goes into the topic as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldk1kCNKtqY
>>
File: 1391916606398.jpg (38KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
1391916606398.jpg
38KB, 640x465px
>>31985437
If only Hitler would come back. Sadly he wont, and 1933 keeps getting further and further away and Europe keeps getting worse and worse.
>>
>>31986264
you forgot the Repulsine Engine and Victor Shcauberger
>>
>>31986648

I probably forgot tons of shit, as there are literally thousands of interesting cases (such as Dyatlov pass, again having orange orbs flying around and strange wounds on the victims). It's hard to name all cases that involve any alien race or form of high technology, as those guys have been around for millions of years and are recorded in ancient history to have been here even before we humans existed (including earlier generations of humans and hominids).
>>
>>31986526
>Occam's Razor does not apply here

Yes it does.

It always does.
Especially when the "limited information" is speculation with no basis in rational fact.

Because if it doesnt "apply", then its fucking shapeshifting aliens from nimburu who helped the CIA shoot JFK, then ran off to hide in the Hollow earth when NASA faked the moon landings only to discover that the illuminati had changed the shape of the world and its really flat and that the Atlantis-civilisation that exists at the centre of the the Antarctic where Hitler escaped to, and you're a fucking moron living in la-la-land inventing whatever imaginary magical fairy-land bullshit you want to pull out your ass.

Occam's Razor applies if you're not a drooling, tinfoil-hat-wearing idiot.
>>
>>31986856
The Mossad and to a lesser extent the CIA killed JFK.
>>
File: tinfoil_hat.jpg (47KB, 410x307px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil_hat.jpg
47KB, 410x307px
>>31986895
with help from aliens?
>>
>>31986856

>its fucking shapeshifting aliens

David fucking Icke. You seriously strawmen the fuck out of the sources I gave you with DAVID FUCKING ICKE. I gave you legitimate research papers from Prof. N.G. Dongre who worked from alien plans, you can ignore that and call other people names, but that still makes you the idiot. You are just as bad as hardcore biblebelt Christians who just want to believe what they were brought up and won't even seriously look into information if it is handed to them on a silver platter.
>>
>>31986901
Nah they just shot him.

https://www.amazon.com/Samson-Option-Israels-Nuclear-American/dp/0394570065

That book goes into it a little. JFK put his foot down about Israel getting a nuclear bomb and Ben Gurion actually stepped down as PM because he was so mad about it(this entire time Israel was stealing nuclear materials from the us). JFK had a completely different view on the middle east, and once Johnson got in there America did a 180 on foreign policy and let Israel just basically steal all of our technology and give them a slap on the wrist for it when they were finally caught so blatantly we couldn't cover it up.
>>
File: aliens.jpg (150KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
150KB, 1280x1120px
>>31986907
>. I gave you legitimate research papers from Prof. N.G. Dongre who worked from alien plans

I dont think you understand what the word "legitimate" means.

That, or you are leaping to conclusions from the most sketchy source material, and concluding its aliens.

Not that I'm saying it was aliens. But it was Aliens.
>>
>>31986963

Have you read the sources I linked you?
>>
>>31986526
>>31987031

http://insa.nic.in/writereaddata/UpLoadedFiles/IJHS/Vol33_4_3_NGDongre.pdf

Explain. They just used some ancient indian texts to make non-hygroscopic glass? I don't see how that matters desu
>>
>>31985398
According to the oujia board i used die glocke actually worked and was what crash over kecksburg in 1965, for get who i "spoke" too but it was petty frightening how much details i got about die glocke
>>
>>31987058

>high technology in ancient texts
>I don't see how that matters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48rz8udZBmQ
>>
>>31987090
How is glass high technology ?
>>
>>31987062
Also only one scientist from that program escaped, in die glock but die while "transporting" not in the crash, i cant fucking remember the scientists name but foward time travel is real but we cant master the technology which has been around on this planet since we were cavemen.
Inb4 ancient aliens theory
Could call them aliens but we share very similar dna apparently and live in very similar planets. This is all hearsay from a hasbro toy though so take it with a salt mine.
>>
>>31987031

Yes. and they are the most laughable pseudo-science riddled papers I've seen in a long time.

You're seriously trying to use half a dozen lines from an indian poetic text, which was used as an idea by someone to make a glass-ceramic, and that's your proof of aliens.

you're a fucking moron.

seriously, have you ever had even a basic scientific education? Because this is the same sort of pseudoscience woo as crystal healing and homeopathy.
>>
>>31987105

Non-hygroscopic IR transparent glass is high technology. Stop trolling and try a real argument for a change. The fact that ancient literature could name these properties show they had an understanding of them, something that directly refutes classical historical narratives. But wait, there's more! Alloys etc. for the explicit purpose of building flying craft.
>>
>>31986309
Kek.

You just made my day.
>>
File: 1383147757709.jpg (8KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
1383147757709.jpg
8KB, 250x192px
>>31987122
>trolling
Fuck off faggot. Not everyone is a fucking glass expert god damn.

This is why people hate you aliens people. Ask a simple question about the relevancy of glass then you sperg out.
>>
>>31987142

I'm not even bothering with you troll anymore. You know nothing about the issue, ignore the sources I give you and ask questions that can't even be taken seriously, as they reek of lack of understanding. Do your research, you got enough starting points to go from.
>>
>>31986907
>If you don't believe what ancient alien theorists believe you're as bad as a fundie Christfag
>>
>>31987158
I read your sources and then asked a simple question and you sperg out like a complete autist. I'm not even the guy you're arguing with either, that question about glass was my first post ITT.

If you get so defensive about this shit, that's pretty worrying.
>>
>>31987163

No, if you don't read the sources I provide you are as bad as a fundie Christfag.
>>
>>31987187

If you have to ask why glasses with special properties are high technology, you should off yourself. Or use google and not weigh down the discussion with your shit.
>>
>>31987188
>If you look at them and still don't think aliens were involved then you're just as bad as a fundie Christfag!

Listen to yourself. Mewling. Pathetic.
>>
>>31987090
>>high technology in ancient texts
>I don't see how that matters

except that the "ancient texts" do not contain anything about technology.

It says the ratios for a few materials. It does not contain a single word about the processes, the modern technology needed to take those materials and turn them into a glass.
All it says is that several materials (which are incredibly vague, like "earth with a spiral on the surface")

One of the "materials" is described in the text as "a traveller in space" - and the author of this so-called paper has managed to take this and leap to the conclusion that this is quartz silica. This is pretty much one of the most absurd cases of jumping to conclusion I've ever seen.

its a bit like concluding that because I have a cookbook in the kitchen, and I swear like a cunt, I'm Gordon Fucking Ramsay.

It is leaping to conclusions in spectacularly implausible ways.

This isnt science. This is bullshit.
>>
>>31986618
don't despair anon, one day he will return to us with the legions of cloned SS supermen and superior aryan engineered super weapons to free us
>>
>>31987217
>don't despair anon, one day he will return to us

will those cloned super-men be pushing his wheelchair around, given at 127+ years old, I'm not sure he's going to be particularly sprightly.
>>
>>31987208
do you somehow expect something else of people who create a problem and then solves it by blaming it on aliens ?
>>
File: IMG_2249.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2249.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>31986309
>>
OP here. Ya'll are a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>31987208
>This isnt science. This is bullshit.

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.299.7476&rep=rep1&type=pdf

https://www.academia.edu/5421900/HIGH_TECHNOLOGY_IN_ANCIENT_SANSKRIT_MANUSCRIPTS

1. "Tamogarbha Loha" A lead alloy capable
of light absorption
Already produced in the laboratory, light in weight, black in colour, found to be
resistant to acids.
Displayed high level of absorption for laser light (from red Ruby laser - as observed by
prof. Robert Anderson of San Jose State University during his visit to India in
December 1991). Some chemical and other properties found to be unique - patentable
new alloy. A laboratory test done in 1996 in Physics Department of Osmania
University, Hyderabad indicated laser absorption characteristics upto 79% of
incident light from a laser. (this alloy was used in `Tamo Yantra' in the Vimana Shastra
for the purposes of absorption of light escaping from a photochemical reaction which
resulted in absorption of light, thereby generating `darkness').

2. "Pancha Loha" A copper alloy which is
(not the well-known highly malleable and also
Panchaloha for highly corrosion resistant
making idols)" to salt (NaCL)
Already produced and characterised to possess:
a) Golden Yellow Colour (described i the Sanskrit text as `Hema Varnam' or golden
colour).
b) Corrosion resistance to moisture and salt water (displayed weight loss of only
about 0.00335 mg/dm / day in 3% NaCL solution).
c) High machinability and on micro structure analysis found to be single phase alloy with
high malleability (described in Sanskrit as `mridulam' or `soft').
d) Characteristics, composition and properties found to be not listed in ASM
Reference (1988) and therefore patentable new alloy.

Definitely not science. We only manage to translate Sanskrit descriptions of materials into modern day terms and our experiments reproduce previously unknown materials with the exact properties as described in the text.
>>
If they "had" them, they wouldn't really be UFO's would they?
>>
>>31986264
>USS Trepang UFO photos
Looks to me like an enormous zeppelin on fire.

Maybe proof of Nazi remnant forces, but hardly this is hardly flying saucer tier stuff.
>>
>>31987419

Look at all the photos. It doesn't match a zeppelin. It matches contemporary and historical sightings of the kind though, such as:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ifGH37wR5E

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f1/Himmelserscheinung_%C3%BCber_N%C3%BCrnberg_vom_14._April_1561.jpg

etc.

Apprently such "cigars" tend to be carriers for multiple smaller crafts. Those have been seen to seperate themselves from such a elongated craft.
>>
>>31987454

Forgot the photo...
>>
>>31987454
oh shit it's the Space Zeppelins from Iron Sky.
>>
>>31987470

I feel sorry for your parents. Really.
>>
>>31987254
>implying he won't return as "mecha hitler"
>>
>>31987419
>that broken english
You're not fooling anyone, Hans. Are you posting from the Fourth Reich's moon base, or have they gotten FTL internet on Aldebaran?
>>
File: navy ufo jiffypop.jpg (471KB, 1152x1441px) Image search: [Google]
navy ufo jiffypop.jpg
471KB, 1152x1441px
>>31987466
Looks like a Jiffy Pop pan to me.
>>
Hi, I'm what you would call an alien, I'm from a planet called ______ghu________ and I would like to share some knowledge with you, dear earthlings.

We first came here in 1969 and we decided to stay and blend into your society.

We look exactly like you except for the fact that we are only attracted to the people of the same sex. If you see someone in a same-sex relationship, you can be pretty sure that he's a ______ghu________ri

That's it for now.
>>
>>31987530

Nice story, faggot. Reminds one of stories like entire cities appearing from the clouds (like in Nigeria, or like Avalon). Is it a wonder that the Sanskrit term "Vimana" denotes flying crafts as well as temples/cities when you have whole flying cities?
>>
>>31987318

I love it when people just let things uncommented and silently yield to evidence. There's no truer sign of recognition than that.
>>
>>31987318
>discover cool ancient shit
>slap patents on everything

Fucking awesome nonetheless.

Vimana build plans when?
>>
>>31987645
> Reminds one of stories like entire cities appearing from the clouds (like in Nigeria, or like Avalon).

Avalon, which wasn't a city, nor from the clouds?

Avalon, as in the island in the meres or the fen, surrounded by water, which was completely uninhabited?

Avalon, the island that had nothing whatsoever to do with "cities"?

Its no wonder conspiracy theorists are laughed at. Before it even gets onto the subject of whatever demented ideas they're coming up with, thy're already skating along the thin ice of reality making up whatever shit flies into their heads...
>>
>>31987809
>I love it when people just let things uncommented and silently yield to evidence. There's no truer sign of recognition than that.

I think you're mistaking the fact that everyone else is trying to work out what the ever-loving fuck you're talking about, and have concluded that you're nuttier than squirrel shit for "yielding to evidence".

That's no more fucking evidence than a donald trump word salad is a coherent policy. But like Trump, there's little point in arguing against whatever's said, because it'll be completely ignored.

Your so-called "evidence" isnt anything remotely of the sort.
>>
>>31985398
Do you mean "flying saucers"?

"UFO" means unidentified flying object. If it's unidentified no one can tell if it was Nazis or not.
>>
File: 88a.png (495KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
88a.png
495KB, 459x612px
>>31986309
>>
>>31987318
>>31987966
>>31987998

Examples of the bullshittery:

> "Tamogarbha Loha" A lead alloy capable of light absorption

Yes. My clothes are also "capable of "light absorption" in specific frequencies.
So is my keyboard. And my sunglasses. And my skin.
In fact, every single object on the planet and off it absorbs light. This is not even slightly remarkable, its pseudoscience Woo that you're lapping up.

> "Pancha Loha" A copper alloy which is (not the well-known highly malleable and also Panchaloha for highly corrosion resistant making idols)" to salt (NaCL)
That's word salad. " "Pancha Loha" A copper alloy which is to salt. "

Which is WHAT to salt? This isnt science. Its the illiterate, context-free nonsense lapped up by those who cant even understand what the fuck its talking about and so conclude its made by fucking aliens.

Jesus fucking H Christ nailed to a goddamn stick. this isnt proof of motherfucking aliens. Its proof you're a fucking scientifically illiterate cock-goblin lapping up this bullshit without a clue what its about.
>>
>>31987868

Ask NASA. Or the Indian scientists featured in all the works above.

>>31987966

Avalon, getting its name from the apple, the golden apple/fruit of immortality featured in all accounts of mankind irregardless of location and time, was a place shrouded in clouds somewhere located in front of the shore of Britain. It only appeared every so often and appeared to be shrouded in thick mist. For the rest of the time it was invisible/gone. It was, quote:

"the place where King Arthur's sword Excalibur was forged and later where Arthur was taken to recover from his wounds after the Battle of Camlann. Avalon was associated from an early date with mystical practices and people such as Morgan le Fay."

All people with superhuman powers I may add. You can look up the brick wall that Merlin worked on with his magic wand, the bricks were molten into a solid mass. Pic also related.

>>31987998

The only thing you have to do to check my statements is read the sources. If you are unwilling or incapable to do that and understand the work that has been done so far, don't search the flaw in others.

>>31988066

You're constructing a false analogy here. That everything has an albedo does not mean that laser or IR light is absorbed in a technically relevant way. But that is what the findings were. You absolutely lack technical understanding to measure the significance of the findings.

If the formatting is shit up from copy pasting, look into the original document I linked, there it is without scrambling. Don't fucking dare to dismiss a document because of formatting issues on an image board, you ignorant halfwit. You prove yourself that you don't even read sources, yet you open your mouth. I can't believe someone can be that boldly stupid to ridicule oneself so hard.
>>
>>31988137
>located in front of the shore of Britain.
yeh its in fuckin blackpool mate me and me lads were well ammered and we fuckin stole it lol and now weve only gone and got immortal life fuckin top banter i tell you wot its fuckin great lol
>>
>>31988137
>You can look up the brick wall that Merlin worked on with his magic wand, the bricks were molten into a solid mass.

You mean exactly like the vitrified stone fortresses of iron age europe where they burnt the stone hot enough to fuse it?

Yes. clearly that's the work of "superhumans".

Not that you might possibly be leaping to conclusions at every single possible opportunity.

>The only thing you have to do to check my statements is read the sources.

I looked at the sources, and they're a fucking mess of pseudoscience, barely-contained gibberish, and atrocious nonsense that would fail any peer reviewing process.

> But that is what the findings were. You absolutely lack technical understanding to measure the significance of the findings.

Yet, you think you do, and it was obviously "aliens wot did it"?

I'm sorry, I was trained to follow the scientific method, to look at peer-review and coherent research. And this fails at every stage. Its pseudoscience which is begging the question, where you're attempting to create conclusions of fucking aliens at every stage.

That's Bullshit. not science.

Also, because of the important fact that the so-called "source" for this stuff isnt "ancient" at all: The Vaimanika Shastra first appeared in 1952, even the person who first discovered it did not claim it was an ancient document but said it was a record of information discovered in the early 20th century through the supernatural process of 'channelling'.

you can read more here:

https://www.quora.com/Has-anyone-ever-created-a-Vimana-using-the-instructions-in-the-Vaim%C4%81nika-Sh%C4%81stra
>>
File: cc-adi-3-plate-05-938x1285.jpg (353KB, 938x1285px) Image search: [Google]
cc-adi-3-plate-05-938x1285.jpg
353KB, 938x1285px
>>31988299
>I looked at the sources

You clearly have not read them and YOU are jumping to conclusions about them.

> I was trained

You clearly were, yet you fail to apply scientific method. If you did, you would carefully read the sources and not be so prejudiced. You would not argue with fallacies ("lel everything absorbs light") and distort the meaning of the findings.

>isnt "ancient"

And wrong you are again. Quote:

"10. Conclusion
This investigation provides the basis for identifying the veracity of the description given
in source of the Sanskrit texts dealing with materials and also machine design. While it is
not clear how these texts originated or whether they are authentic, the experimental
approach only attempted in finding out the validity of the description of preparation of
some special materials such as alloys, glasses, ceramics, etc., and also one machine Vakra
Prasarana Yantra. Even though some persons have hinted at the whole text being a
modern work, composed by the oral deliverer himself, the experimental results uphold
the veracity of the textual contents and also indicate lack of availability of these materials
and machines in their exactness in modern times, thereby hinting at an ancient historical
origin."

The English version was translated by G.R. Josyer from the Sanskrit version, there also exists a Hindi version. The Sanskrit version was written down before 1923 and was received and dictated before that. The text itself was composed by Maharishi Bharadvaja and now you go and find out when that guy lived. He was a consort of Manu. That makes it millions of years before it was written down in the 20th century.

It's a fucking insult you come up with quora links to base your arguments. You have not read any of the sources I mentioned, you openly stated you refuse to do so because your method is superficial and full of fallacies, yet you accuse me of not working correctly. Without me posting links here you'd not even know that research.
>>
>>31986926
It was the French who were giving the Israelis nuclear weapons tech.
There was little JFK could have done to stop that.

>>31986895
Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone when he shot JFK from the 6th floor of the Texas School Book Depository
I know most of you don't want to believe that, but thats what happened.
>>
>>31988441
>It was the French who were giving the Israelis nuclear weapons tech.
I thought it was the South Africans.
>>
>>31988441

NSA pls go.
>>
>>31988486
The South Africans worked to develop a primary.
>>
>>31988409
> If you did, you would carefully read the sources and not be so prejudiced.

the source is a book created in the 1950's by a pseudoscience of "chanelling".

Its not "prejudice", that's called common sense when presented with a collection of mystical bullshit peddled by merchants trying to fleece people.

Its not real. its fake. And you're a fucking moron for lapping it up and babbling on about motherfucking aliens like some goddamned idiot.

Go on, beleive it, while you decide to cure yourself of cancer using homeopathy, while aligning your chakras through reiki and performing yogic flying while you meditate in your teepee about the coming Age of Aquarius. You're welcome.
For the rest of us, however, we are not being prejudiced when we reject this as a steaming heap of pseudoscience, because we're not gullible motherfuckers. This bullshit is laughed out of the door in EVERY SINGLE respectable university, college, or lab around the world. Its only a collection of utterly bugfuck insane kooks who give it any worth.

I know, this is hard to get through to you. But what you're talking about Is. Not. Real. Its Bullshit. Its "woo". its there with the fucking Flat Earth. Stop lapping up "Ancient aliens" and realize that this shit is not real, and you are past the deep end and flailing around in a whole world of frothing lunacy.
>>
>>31988441
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard

http://www.rense.com/general42/enemies.htm

https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Bomb-Avner-Cohen/dp/0231104839

https://www.amazon.com/Samson-Option-Israels-Nuclear-American/dp/0394570065/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1479072990&sr=1-1&keywords=the+samson+option

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair

In 1985 a jury found the CIA to blame for the Kennedy assassination.

Read a book or two my man.
>>
>>31987454
you see, a UFO ain't nothin but a time machine
>>
>>31988549
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard
Not nuclear.

>http://www.rense.com/general42/enemies.htm
No dispute that JFK didn't want them to have the bomb.
But there was nothing that he could have done. Thus no reason to kill him.

>https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Bomb-Avner-Cohen/dp/0231104839
How about this one.
https://www.amazon.com/Nuclear-Express-Political-History-Proliferation/dp/076033904X

>https://www.amazon.com/Samson-Option-Israels-Nuclear-American/dp/0394570065/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1479072990&sr=1-
1&keywords=the+samson+option
And?
What does that prove?

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair
Nothing compared to the assistance that the French gave them.

>In 1985 a jury found the CIA to blame for the Kennedy assassination.
LOL
Wow.
>>
>>31988533

>common sense

Because advanced technology must work with pen and paper or oral transmission and can't mentally dictate texts to people.

I do not believe it, I don't have to. I check the original texts, I check the content and how it holds up in the lab. And it does fine. I check the research on it and we can reproduce new and unknown technology from it.

You are making strawman arguments by equating actual research with neo-esoteric bullshit. Sad that you can't differentiate. And then you make an appeal to authority, an appeal to consensus and think that get's me. It doesn't. Your excuses are pathetic, you literally do the shit you accuse others of. Besides insults and arrogance you have brought nothing to the table, neither understanding of the matter at hand, nor careful inspection of the sources, let alone own sources to make a point. You literally rely on hearsay and quora.

I never mentioned any of the groups you try to bring me in context with. Your imagination is going overboard. I only referenced original texts and scientific papers, you are the one making an ass out of yourself.

This discussion is over.
>>
>>31988066
Just because people in ancient times figured out a cool thing with neat properties, doesn't mean they were advanced.

Seriously. These jumps in logic make about as much sense as people saying that because the Baghdad batteries existed, then the ancient people had the technology to make gameboys.
>>
>>31988579
Savage
>>
>>31988579
you're welcome.

I dont see anything TO discuss.

A bunch of pseudoscience and nonsense, in a thread about fucking nazi ufos is about the pinnacle of scientific illiteracy, and its pretty fucking clear if you're lapping up that shit, you have not the slightest clue what science is.
>>
>>31988607
>I dont see anything

Truer words have never be spoken. Good night.
>>
>>31988583
>These jumps in logic make about as much sense as people saying that because the Baghdad batteries existed, then the ancient people had the technology to make gameboys.

Try telling that to >>31988409 , with his conviction that its some sort of super-science handed down by superhuman aliens, and all that bullshit....
>>
>>31988549
>>31988441
Also it wasn't just the fact that Israel was stealing our nuclear technology, it was that JFK knew they were covertly designing and building nukes and he told Ben Gurion that under no circumstances would israel be allowed to have nukes. That was like 6 months before he was murdered.

>>31988576
>But there was nothing that he could have done.
He was planning on having UN peace troops settle the Palestinian conflict and inspect their facilities. He could've forcibly shut them down if he wanted to.

>How about this one.
How about the book where this Israeli historian documents how they stole American nuclear technology and secrets from America to build their weapons?

>And?
What does that prove?
That America was absolutely crucial in Israel's nuclear weapons program.

>LOL
>Wow.

Yeah it's almost like when you have an independent investigation into the matter instead of the head of the CIA sitting on the commission in charge of investigating weather or not the CIA might've been involved you get more fair results.

LOL

I'ts obvious you've never read a single book on the subject and only have a tenuous grasp on history at all.
>>
File: enlightened.png (326KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
enlightened.png
326KB, 640x640px
>>31988617
>>
>>31988653

I have a fundamental understanding of the research being done on the issue, you don't.

I have a fundamental understanding of the technological relevance of the findings, you don't.

I have a fundamental understanding of the historical events and actors regarding this topic, you don't.

I have original texts and scientific papers dealing with the issue, you don't. You have quora, hearsay, speculation and insults.

You can go on now bathing in your ignorance and talking to yourself. Good night :*
>>
>>31988647
>I'ts obvious you've never read a single book on the subject and only have a tenuous grasp on history at all.

Indeed
>>
>>31987966
That's not a city in the sky faggot, it's a fucking.
>>
>>31988671
>I have a fundamental understanding of the research being done on the issue, you don't.

Mate, you wouldnt know what a "fundamental understanding" is, if it hit you on the ass.

The utter nonsense in the entire body of so-called "evidence" you've put forward is laughable.

I actually feel pretty sorry for you, because I cant help wonder what sort of a sub-standard education you had to take this nonsense and think its remotely credible.
>>
File: soviet ufo identification chart.jpg (60KB, 416x577px) Image search: [Google]
soviet ufo identification chart.jpg
60KB, 416x577px
What about Soviet UFOs?
>>
>>31988783

The Russians actually had quite nice crashes and work done themselves. Canada too. There's a documentary called "Russias Roswell" IIRC and it covers a lot of stuff the Soviets did.
>>
I WANT PAJEET TO LEAVE
>>
>>31986618
>>31987217
Hitler gave nationalism a bad name you dumb fucks. If he stayed in Germany and didn't invade the other European countries while continuing to foster nationalist and patriotic ideals, then Europe wouldn't be as fucked as it is right now and people wouldn't think having borders and ethnic/cultural homogeneity was a bad thing.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>31989182

>what was the treaty of Versailles?

Not even a stormfag, but you are pants on head retarded for simply blaming one person for the developments on an entire continent.
>>
>>31989196
I didn't think everything Hitler did was bad moron. He was able to get Germany back on its feet economically and moving again while purging the degeneracy from the Weimar.
I was saying if he hadn't invaded the other European countries and instead focused on his own country and his own people, then there wouldn't be anything taboo with nationalism in Europe today and Europeans could have prevented the migrant crisis and their demographic replacement earlier.
>>
>>31989259

So just let those Russian tanks sit at the border hoping they won't do anything, yes?
>>
>>31989641
So because there are Russian tanks at the border, you should then invade Russia (during the winter, of course) instead of, I don't know, mounting defences?
Unless you think defending your borders is useless and it is far preferable to attack instead?
>>
>>31985398
if they built it, in what sense would it be unidentified then you fucking idiot
>>
>>31989667

A warmachine like the Russian one is not simply stopped by defending your border against tanks. You'd have to get behind the lines, cut their supplies and grind them down (Blitzkrieg), then stop the production facilities and command. That's what they tried. They had to try that, a direct confrontation would have surely lead to a defeat.
>>
File: haunebu_1.jpg (6KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
haunebu_1.jpg
6KB, 500x318px
Yep, most of the info on project haundbu is SCI level information.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.