[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

inferior to every german tank it saw action against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: T-34-85_góra_RB.jpg (212KB, 1266x620px) Image search: [Google]
T-34-85_góra_RB.jpg
212KB, 1266x620px
inferior to every german tank it saw action against
>>
Even the Panzer I and II?
>>
>>31981433
35 38?
>>
>>31981386
*You
>>
>>31981455
Even the 35 and 38?
>>
OP is a Naziboo who keeps getting BTFO in War Thunder and needs to get good.
>>
File: WW2 tank warfare in a nutshell.png (272KB, 896x5456px) Image search: [Google]
WW2 tank warfare in a nutshell.png
272KB, 896x5456px
>>
>>31981386
It wrecked Pz. IIIs and IVs.

One could argue that Pz. Is and Pz. II were inferior to Polish tanks when they invaded, and that Pz. IIIs and IVs were inferior to the 1937 design of the T-34/76 when they invaded Russia.
>>
File: m4a2e8.jpg (113KB, 800x515px) Image search: [Google]
m4a2e8.jpg
113KB, 800x515px
>>31981386
Same deal.
>>
>>31981386
...yet it shit all over them like a constipated Chinamen full of prunes does the slats on the communal shithouse floor
>>
>>31985152
>things that never happened

Over 80% of shittyfour production was destroyed
>>
>>31981386
Yet, the krauts lost.
>>
>>31981666
>hurr sherman reliable
>don't pay attention to unbombed detroit that part doesn't matter
>>
Well, not entirely. The T-34 could and did kick the hell out of every Panzer model the Germans fielded. But even the Soviet crews themselves admitted that, outside of combat, German tanks were superior in every way. They were ergonomic, well made, and mechanically reliable, rarely ever breaking down on long road marches. They were all equipped with radios, whereas a platoon of T-34s might only have one in the commander's tank. And needless to say, heavy tanks ate T-34s for breakfast.

When it comes to WW2 tanks, generally speaking, the T-34 is overrated, the Sherman is underrated, and barely anybody actually knows anything about German tanks but thinks that they were invincible superweapons anyway.
>>
>>31985530
100% of Nazis lost the war
>>
>>31985579
You say that like conducive no meaningful attacks on your enemy's ability to make war is somehow not your fault.
>>
>>31981666
They had me up until the Sherman tank. Every tank fielded throughout the war burned up when penetrated unless they used wet ammo stowage.

I think it's fair to say that the Sherman was probably the best overall tank to see action in World War II, and it's kinda fucked that its reputation has been trashed by movies and History Channel horseshit.
>>
>>31985649

Yeah, they had other problems to worry about with the Sherman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXB_tBgq6Rc
>>
>>31985696
what, being penetrated from the side?
>>
>>31985724

You could clearly see the front turret was opened up, hence why the TC is missing a head.

But hey, the Sherman have strategic mobility. Someone should actually go to the battlefield graves of the crew of any Sherman, and preach about the merits of the Sherman's great modularity and road mobility.
>>
File: he's tryin.jpg (81KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
he's tryin.jpg
81KB, 500x281px
>>31985758
>>
File: horse to panther evolution.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
horse to panther evolution.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>31985758

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Shermanboos would do that. Their attitude of their shit not stinking is right up their with Wehriboo and Slaviboo delusions.

And to add, at least the Krauts and the Slavs had the excuse of war being pounded into their countries to rush out low quality armor. What was America's? U-boats on the coast, the Gooks sending fire balloons?
>>
>>31985872
don't reply to yourself, it's unseemly
>>
File: t-34 armor seam.jpg (233KB, 999x749px) Image search: [Google]
t-34 armor seam.jpg
233KB, 999x749px
can't even keep its own armor on
>>
File: XTGHVkv.jpg (144KB, 800x486px) Image search: [Google]
XTGHVkv.jpg
144KB, 800x486px
>>31985828

>AYO HOL UP

>*pulls headless carcass out of turret*

>THIS MOFUGGAH HAD A FINAL DRIVE WHICH COULD BE REPLACED IN 20 MINUTES

>*smacks intestines of driver, which spill out of his mangled corpse as he is dragged out of Sherman*

>YOU SEE THIS ENGINE NIGGUH? APPROPRIATED FROM AMERICAN AVIATION TO SPEED UP PRODUCTION

>*tosses severed arms and legs from inside Sherman*
>>
>>31985883

This might come as a shock to someone as fucking delusional as you are, but I did not reply to myself. But hey, whatever makes yu feel better

SHERMAN GOOD! SHERMAN STRONG, SHERMAN INFALLIBLE! USA USA USA
>>
>>31985913
>things that don't happen
simply saying the sherman wasn't shit is being a fanboy

maybe you should get a doctor to check out that butthurt you're experiencing
>>
>>31985902
you seem pretty upset that someone made a thread about how shit the t-34 was
>>
>>31985965

I was agreeing with you about the exaggeration of Sherman fires, but the moment I mention a real problem, you freak the fuck out.
>>
>>31985998
What are you even talking about?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.