[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hakim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Is 699 for a decent shape Hakim a good price? Spotted one at my local fun shop and it's the closest i'll get to having a Gewher 43 for a while. Also i'm behind enemy lines in California.
>>
vumping
>>
cmon someone must know.
>>
>>31980323
699$ is on the high side.

There's a couple on GB for less than 600$.
>>
>>31980599
thank you, anon
>>
File: FN49.jpg (63KB, 902x618px) Image search: [Google]
FN49.jpg
63KB, 902x618px
>>31980323
Spend an extra $100 and get an FN49. Egyptian one's are in 8mm Mauser
>>
I just bought a Hakim at an estate sale in oregon for 350. They go anywhere from 500 to 800 from what I've seen
>>
>>31980323
depends on condition, a lot of them can be really beat up and go in the $5-600 range, nicer ones especially with a good bore will run you $750 - 800
>>
>>31980949
But then you dont get that bitchen ass muzzle break.
>>
They're good rifles right? i'm looking to get into a battle rifle, but since it's commiefornia, don't want to deal with the butt buttons, therefor, going with one of these. Good idea?
>>
I bought mine from gunbroker. Beautiful bore and rifling. Got it for 550.

Only thing I'd say is wear eye pro when shooting. It does throw shit in your face sometimes. Mine bends every brass and flings it 10 feet and I have the gas turned to just above FTF/FTE levels.

Good rifles, weird, conversation piece, and at least mine is accurate at 100 yards, 2.5-3inch groups.

Don't use Turkish ammo. They are hot loads and cold loads and poorly made. Ammo is surprisingly cheap. Got a belt of 250 for 60 bucks

If you buy it, look up the manual online, take it apart and clean it. I did everything but clean the gas tube when I bought mine.

Also with mine when I rack a round and if I look at the primer it has a small indent from the firing pin. Always point in a safe direction.
>>
>>31984304

Got a belt of it for 60? Where is that?

I already know to avoid Turkish ammo like the plague, I only buy prvi partisan for my m48, but I've not seen 8mm that cheap anywhere.
>>
Dont these blow up slightly more than glocks?
>>
>>31984368
>>31984255
I haven't seen any belts going for $60 like this guy. Be aware there is a small shortage of ppu ammo right now, and that is widely agreed upon as the best ammo for these guns(don't use ppu match though). Hakims are cool guns, but you should definitely have some gun knowledge before you purchase one. Cleaning them can be more difficult then other rifles, even some semi autos. You will also need to purchase the gas tool, either the cheapo plastic one that breaks or a nice metal one off Ebay for 25 bucks plus shipping. Make sure you read up on gas adjustment so you can find out what is perfect for your ammo. These guns can be an absolute blast to fire, but poor knowledge and readiness can cause serious injury.
>>
>>31980949
But then how can you preform a cir/k/umcision?
>>
>>31986217
Mostly user error causes hakim kabooms.
>>
>>31984368
In my hometown. Alleghany Arsenal. Came with a ammo can too. My belt was a cloth belt, the other 2 cans are linked belts an id isn't want to struggle with getting ammo out. Ammoman has decent prices.
>>
>>31980949
The fn49 is a bitching gun, my dude.
That cheek weld and scope mound are gettin me all hot and bothered.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.