[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

budsgunshop.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: BGSWebBlack.png (15KB, 618x444px) Image search: [Google]
BGSWebBlack.png
15KB, 618x444px
Has anyone here bought from Buds? share your good or bad experiences.
>>
>>31980290
I have bought most my handguns from them, the prices range from good to average and have hand no issues regarding shipping or product quality from them.
>>
>>31980290
hickok45 gtfo
>>
>>31980290
I bought a Mossberg Patriot in .308 and a Marlin 60 from them. They were fine, but I prefer Prepper Gun Shop these days.

It was nice that they already had my favorite FFL on file.
>>
>>31980290
>walked in to buy a handgun and a precision rifle
>was definitely buying that day
>waited around for 45 minutes while old fucks and fudds fingerfucked rifles they weren't going to buy
>go to walk out
>guy working near the door asks "did you find everything okay?"
>tell him that they just lost $3k+ and to go get fucked
>never went back, ordered what I wanted online for the same price

Offer better service to those actually spending money, you dumb motherfuckers.
>>
>>31980290
I have bought two guns from them, and they do a great job. When you order online, they have a list of FFL dealers they already have agreements with, so you can just select one and have it sent there without having to set anything up.
>>
>>31980309
Here is a (you) now kill yourself.
>>
>hickok foty faive here
>>
Bought a suppressor because it was a phenomenal price and in stock.

Turned out it wasn't actually in stock so waited months for them to get it in.

Then they mixed up the shipment and sent the wrong suppressor to my FFL. Fine mistakes happen but my FFL had to badger them to fix their mistake.

Regular ridiculous wait to clear the stamp...which isn't on Bud's.

All in all, would buy from again IF the price was right.
>>
Only bought a magazine pack from them but it was a seriously good price. The selection is pretty good if you can find what you want in stock and the free shipping is always a bonus.
>>
My FFL "Prefers" not to deal with them.

I never really asked what the story was.
>>
use grabagun instead. they're a lot better all around to deal with.
>>
bought a surplus cz75
very easy and smooth. the pawn shop i went to was on the list.

quick enough shipping and price was good

would buy from again
>>
>>31981187
Am I mising something? I kind of enjoy his vids.
>>
>>31982291
not really. Hickok45 is a meme on here for some reason, despite having good educational vids (maybe because he's a retired middle school teacher?) .

He does get tons of sponsorship stuff from buds though
>>
Aside from the knee-jerk 500% price inflation they do whenever someone even whispers the word 'gun control', they've got a pretty decent selection. I think they learned their lesson from the Sandy Hook days
>>
>>31981111
Haha I can tell you've actually been. The guys they have working there will straight up ignore you if you aren't buddy buddy with them (in the store 6 days a week). I've experienced this on multiple occasions and the management simply doesn't care. They also allow unsafe handling practices in-store like allowing their "regulars" to unholster their loaded carry guns and pass them to other people in store.

If you're in Lexington, the friendly folks Evan's Firearms and Archery on Southland Drive are the best guys in town to deal with. Jay, the owner, will do cash discounts in-store and negotiate better prices if you show him somewhere else you can get a product cheaper.
Buds Lexington location sucks absolute horse cock. I refuse to give them any of my business.

Source: Lexington resident
>>
>>31980290
Bought my first pistol from them. The price was great, they shipped free to my FFL, and it was pretty easy to navigate. I honestly have no complaints.
>>
>>31982934
Been to Evan's (it's actually where I bought the handgun I was gonna buy at Bud's) and they're a class act. They also transferred my rifle for free since I bought the handgun there.
>>
>>31982861
Do you have any proof you can post of that? I have not heard of Buds doing it.
>>
>>31982266
I've heard mixed things about grabAgun
>>
Where to buy ammo?
>>
>>31983733
I would personally recommend ammoman
>>
>>31980290
I ordered my CZ 75 from them online, no bad experiences to report.
>>
>>31980290

I have bought probably 4 or 5 guns from them over the years. If you look on Slickguns, sometimes people will post deals they found, where they were able to use the "make an offer" or "price match" (whatever they call it now) feature on Buds' website to get a pretty good deal on a gun. That's probably the only time you're going to find a good deal on their website. Their usual prices are right in the same range as everybody else.

You need to pay via an ACH e-check from your bank account to get their lowest "cash price," but it's not like you need to mail in a money order or anything like that. You can pay cash online.

They use a fast (usually 2 day) shipping service, but they take like a week to "process" your order, which I never liked. Other online retailers will ship the next day, although Buds is probably par for the course, not terrible handling time.

The only legitimate complaints I've heard about their online operation have to do with how their website is set up. They used to offer some new guns in an auction format, which always struck me as just slimy. If you have a new gun, set your damn price and let people buy it. Don't pit customers against each other.

Also, the product pages often have incorrect or conflicting information in regard to specific variants, when variants exist for some model of firearm. For example, when the MPC indicates you are buying the black melonited version with the thumb safety, but the photo on the product page shows the polished blued variant without the thumb safety. Or the MPC and product details are conflicting, but the photo shows the wrong side of the gun to tell for sure. Again, though, other online gun retailers have this same problem, such as Grabagun, which someone mentioned earlier in the thread. Grabagun is TERRIBLE for trying to figure out which variant you are buying.

>>31983733
Just use the lowest price you can find on wikiarms.com. How the hell do people not know about this yet?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.