[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How're you holding up, /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 68

How're you holding up, /k/?
>>
>>31979541
Eh. I got a new job and am in the process of moving. The good thing is its a pay increase so I may treat myself this holiday and get a new funerarm.

I want to get my first ar15, but don't know where to start.
>>
>>31979541

I can't believe this shitty country voted for Drumpf
>>
>>31979603
What makes you say that?
>>
>>31979603

I mean, we were going to eat shit no matter what. It's got a side of weapons-rights deliciousness this way, though.
>>
>>31979603
That silencer legislation is almost sure to pass now. good time.
>>
>>31979541
Im in deep shit (broken) and i feel good, i dont know if should worry of not giving a fuck or be happy.

Anyway if we stop we die so let's move on guys.
>>
>>31979541
This week has been the only decent point in my life this school year. Gonna get myself a nice burger and beer once I get out of work.
>>
>>31979603

>I don't care about the 2nd amendment

kys
>>
>>31979779
Enjoy it komrad
>>
>>31979541
Visit my best friend that my wife hates and she will never know.
>>
Just got a new job finally pushed through, gunna be doing Public Works for the County north of me. Pretty sweet deal, 25.16$/hr plus they're going to upgrade my CDL from a B to an A so I get to drive big-boy trucks now.

Also my .22 finally died :(
>>
>>31979603
I don't like the guy either, but the fact is there are more than enough Americans who felt the Washington elite had less in common with them than a millionaire tv personality. Right or wrong, I feel this nation was built on the ideal of equal and free opportunity for everyone, and one of those basic rights is the right to a fair trial.

So let's give him a fair shot. Let him make his mistakes before you condemn him.

As for me, OP; I'm still trying to get used to how my body is reacting to not having a thyroid anymore and taking synthroid for the rest of my life. My hair's started thinning slightly and I've been having these terribly vivid nightmares that leave me drenched in sweat.

On the positive side, I can't decide what handgun to buy next. It's a toss up between a surplus Hi Power that I will turn into a project gun, or some kind of K frame S&W in .357 with a 2~3" barrel and maybe 7-8 shot cylinder.
>>
>>31979603
gtfo my country commie faggot
>>
>>31979541
Passing all my classes at uni, managed to pay off this tuition for this quarter. Going to put in for a job at the housing department next quarter.

I'm still in shock that Trump is going to be the president and that the US is now basically a GOP autocracy, but looking forward to laxer firearms laws as one of the benefits of a GOP-controlled government.

Also getting /fit/ for the coming waive of drafts for the land war against ISIS.
>>
>>31979603
The guy regardless of being an idiot only has the general power to rubber stamp or veto stuff. its the do nothing congress and house thats where you're gonna run into problems. I hope you like pork
>>
File: 1478727903879.jpg (791KB, 2592x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1478727903879.jpg
791KB, 2592x2592px
>>31979603
>>
>>31980495
I'm still sorry I didn't order one of those.
>>
bitter and angry i have to work 20 days in a row. i'm on day 13 or 14 so far.

asshole boss forgets i normally work 6 days a week. robbing me of my only day off isn't a big deal to him.
>>
>>31979541

Down. Did poorly at an interview/practical with the county I wanted to work, missed the CPAT for another county because of the Guard, and my GI Bill runs out next semester. So I'll have to rely on tuition assistance to finish my degree.
>>
>>31979541
Still alive but the army keeps telling me that my heart and lungs are too shit to join.
>>
>>31979541
working 8h a day
if not working I drink
Moved back to my parents because i fucked up uni
getting ready for the death of all 4 of my grandparents in a short amount of time
applying for apprenticeships all over the place
work unfucks my fucked up head
germanistan is bad
>>
File: IMG_4554.jpg (51KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4554.jpg
51KB, 650x366px
>>31979603
You've come to the wrong shop for anarchy, brother
>>
File: knowwhereyouare.jpg (102KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
knowwhereyouare.jpg
102KB, 500x1200px
>>31979603
>>
>>31979603
If it makes you feel better, trump lost the popular vote.
>>
File: 1477163476688.jpg (155KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477163476688.jpg
155KB, 920x960px
I have a steady girlfriend, I got an SLR104 for $150 under list price, trump won, I finished fixing a fuel leak on my 300zx.

Life is mucho bueno
>>
File: IMG_4642.jpg (213KB, 1728x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4642.jpg
213KB, 1728x556px
>>31979603
Bait

As for OPs question, moving to Oregon from Commiefornia soon for college and hopefully to stay, hoping to finally be able to stary collecting American classics.

Im not sure if I should go to college or if I should just start working though, I dont know what I want to major in
>>
File: anti trumpers LA.png (1MB, 1089x602px) Image search: [Google]
anti trumpers LA.png
1MB, 1089x602px
>>31981568
Yes, the hysterical bastards actually outnumber us.

Keep buying ammo.
>>
File: trump dealwithit.gif (3MB, 419x559px) Image search: [Google]
trump dealwithit.gif
3MB, 419x559px
>>31979541
I'm converting my relatives and friends to hasgunz and just picked up a new AR. Life's good.

>>31979603
I can.
>>
>>31979541

I'll find out tomorrow if I get that pay increase that's been promised. If I do then in December I have two rifles and a pistol that I plan on grabbing.
>>
I'm trying to keep it together.

I've had two decent jobs that started falling apart due to department director being retarded. Starting to think it's more me and not them. Co-workers's say different.

I lost out on an officer commission in college due to an instructor being told by tradoc to get rid of anyone for little reasons. Friend was kicked for a sprained ankle. Mine was for not passing weight despite passing tape. I was a PT stud too so I thought I was good. Secretary spilled to me that we got the axe purely on random. The best friends I've ever had just slowly stopped talking to me after that.

My mom's developing dementia. My best friend stopped talking to me two months ago after he moved. Strange since we were already cities apart but we'd always play vidya together.

Dating life sucks and really is just beating me down more.

Every other day now I think about kissing a barrel, but I'm still trying.

>inb4 snarky reply
>>
>>31981568
No he didn't. The latest numbers show he won.

>>31981593
They really, really don't. Voter fraud counted for at least ten million of Hillary's votes, with three million alone being illegals.
>>
>>31981585
300zx HNNNNNNNG can you post a pic pls
>>
Went to Nuggetfest, met some nice people, shot some nice guns, made an ass of myself, ran out of ammo and went back home. A very productive two days.
>>
File: IMG_0421.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0421.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Just got a new girlfriend after blowing through like 5 girls who all turned out to have serious fucking issues, and I think I might be with this one for the rest of my life. I bought my first handgun (police trade-in USP .40), and am now on the crossroads of either going into professional firefighting right now and staying in the reserves as a side job, or transitioning to active duty from my reserve unit, and then going into professional firefighting after I decide to not re-up.

On top of all that, this current GF has managed to actually get my mind off of suicide and get out of the depression rut that I've been in for 8 years. Life is pretty fucking good.
>>
File: will you fight.jpg (171KB, 647x820px) Image search: [Google]
will you fight.jpg
171KB, 647x820px
Good, for the most part. Stopped smoking weed and my mental health has improved greatly, and I'm applying for some apprenticeships. Went shooting today, might go again tomorrow. Have a temp job interview next week, hopefully that goes well. Not having a job sucks but I'm not gonna be homeless or hungry so it could be worse.
>>
File: 1472730775944.jpg (43KB, 465x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472730775944.jpg
43KB, 465x640px
Breddy gud, I'll probably be a steel fitter for a big-ass shipyard starting next summer and I have my comfy TIG welding job in the meantime.

On the other hand
>won't be able to afford deckhand school
>freighter cruises are pretty expensive too

I will never be a sailor or a pretend one either
>>
File: Z_Front.jpg (811KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Z_Front.jpg
811KB, 1600x900px
>>31981624
I love this thing
Makes ~520whp on the current tune
>>
File: Z_Rear.jpg (506KB, 1500x843px) Image search: [Google]
Z_Rear.jpg
506KB, 1500x843px
>>31981668
And rear
>>
>>31981668
>>31981681
thank you for making my dick hare anon
you got a beauty
>>
>>31981696
*hard
im so drunk i am an alcohol
>>
File: 1472706132343.png (480KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1472706132343.png
480KB, 600x525px
>>31979541
Closest friend and my only close friend has been avoiding me since he's pissed because I voted and supported Trump, and Trump won, even though I'm in a blue State.
Keeps putting Libshit in their status, talking about hate crimes going on in America when he's not in the country atm and is just trusting false flaggers.
Been talking to random folks I've had added to try to not want to die. Was up until 9AM chatting with a South Korean military anime artist who barely spoke English.
Also been buying /k/ patches as something to distract myself from my friend. Around Finns the Ice is Thin is coming soon.

Not all bad, in fact everything else is nice. Ready to apply for LTC and I'm in a Green town so it should be simple, got a Beretta 35 at a local store for under $300, can get $25 off first gun purchase and 25% off all accessories to go with it at the range I took my training coarse at, and they sell Stevens 320s so my wallet will be comfy as shit. America's finally fucking great again, no more anxiety about getting nuked by Russia because of retards.
>>
>>31981610
What's your source on this? I just checked the google machine and pretty much every source except for one blog has Hillary with a 500k popular vote lead.
>>
File: 1477360654073.png (767KB, 1174x710px) Image search: [Google]
1477360654073.png
767KB, 1174x710px
>>31981585
>>31981668
>>31981681
>tfw no gf or sweet ride
>>
>>31981760
Google's tallies don't include Michigan.
>>
>>31979541
Extremely well this week. Really hoping ammo prices are lowered by this time next year.
>>
>>31979754

i want to believe.....................
>>
File: 1457994824419.jpg (299KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457994824419.jpg
299KB, 1080x720px
I'm sick of this world, lads, I lost a five year relationship last year and she immediately replaced me with some weakling less than a month after. I've been dealing with depression since 2009 and have been suicidal since 2011; I'm sick of being on meds that don't feel like they're even working. Please, someone just end me, I don't even reach out to anyone anymore I just don't want to be a look like I'm trying to do these things for attention and my friends are telling me they're getting tired of me. I stopped drinking to forget, at least, though.
>>
>got a job at cabela's
>just got my first scattergat, a Pardner Pump
>going to a new club and range tomorrow that seems real good
>still on my way to being a wizard
>still live in massivetwoshits

things are breddy gud and blasting synthwave and eurobeat while getting all the range stuff ready has me in a good mood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI5MrQHSM6M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoVSWLzEJpM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
>>
>>31979541
Trump is pres, I have vidya, kind of a gf, going on 13 guns, enough beer.
Only problems are time, money, and bullets.
>>
>>31979541
Lost my Corrections job of 5 years to a Liberal Lesbian Black Whore warden, Having to move in with my in laws temporarily and start new in another state.... But guys im doing well i have my loving wife and my trusty Smith and wesson 19 at my side. I still have both my cars and all my guns.
>>
>>31981606
>Dating life sucks and really is just beating me down more.
I can understand that feeling as well. At this point, I've given up until the new year, and even then I'm feeling gun shy about it as well.
>>
>>31979603
I'm a liberal (and I'm already a faggot so you don't need to call me one) and this election made me pro-guns.

Now that the government is in the hands of a vindictive manchild who goes after almost anyone that pisses him off, I think the conservatives may have been onto something with being prepared for government interference, and I think the entire democratic party should reverse their stance on it in order to level the playing field.

Make no mistake, Trump is not a true conservative. He's a friend of Russia. He just fed you gullible retards a bunch of provocative garbage and you guys elected him because he "tells it like it is", when in actuality he's a compulsive liar and reversed every position he's ever had. He's just as likely to seize your guns as HIllary if you're on the wrong side of him.

But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. He won the election fairly by our (flawed) system, and if we whine and bitch now we're just as bad as the spineless republicans who stonewalled Obama for 8 years. Plus, he has expressed a willingness to compromise with democrats on some things. So that's somewhat optimistic.
>>
>>31981836
>stopped drinking to forget
That's a start anon. I had my fiance of 6 years walk out on me earlier this year. Just realize that other people don't define you worth. Make some goals for yourself and stick to them. Find anything that makes you happy, ideally small things, and reward yourself with them.

If your meds aren't working talk to your doctor/therapist whatever. There are things that are worthwhile in this life, and people who care about you. But most importantly, you owe yourself some happiness. That's probably a little rambly, but I'm here to talk.
>>
Doing alright. I'm on the downslope to 40.
I'm over weight and seriously out of shape.
But other than that it's all good.

I think I'll go for a jog.
>>
>>31981744
The only friends that haven't been complete and 100% salt are the three very close friends I've had in my life, one in HS-Middle School, one in my old college, and one in my current college. The latter is liberal, but he's very intellectually honest and open to ideas.
>>
>>31981882
Yeah me and my close friend never talked much politics before. This election showed me he's Liberal as fuck.
At least it wasn't an instant deletemefromfuckingeverywhere anger, but being avoided intentionally still hurts. I should be celebrating right now for fuck's sake.
>>
>>31981798
Dude trump did not win Michigan with a margin of 500,000 votes. We would't have to wait this long for Michigan if that were the case.
>>
>>31981858
>He's a friend of Russia.
Good.
I'd rather not die just because Shillary doesn't feel like taking responsibility for her stupid meddling.
>>
File: image.jpg (507KB, 1279x1820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
507KB, 1279x1820px
>>31981836
Stopping drinking is good, good job for that. Are you seeing a professional though? I dealt with suicidal depression for years myself and I can tell you that finding the right psychologist or psychiatrist will really help, even if it's just somebody to talk to. Also, I know the feeling of being scared to reach out but honestly, more often than not people will be receptive, just don't get too heavy too quickly, and sooner or later you'll find somebody understanding. And if nothing else, human contact is very important, whether you like it or not. You must make yourself happy, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>31981858
You're the same group of retards who think "le violent Trump supporters wanna get me" while backing BLM and other actually violent anti-white hate groups, KYS
>>
>>31981912
I needed this, anon. Thanks
>>
>>31979541
Well, I finally saved up the money and am trying to get my first firearm, and so many things keep getting in my way it's fucking comical. Will greentext if anyone's interested.

Spent the day throwing molotovs in a gravel pit. Fun as shit.
>>
>>31979603
back to /lgbt/
>>
>>31981858
If the damn democrats would stop trying to take my guns I might think about voting for them again.
Maybe stop pandering to the gibmedats too!
>>
>>31981867
I'm sorry to hear that, anon, I hope and pray that you find peace, and if you have already, that you find greater peace soon. I'd like to get myself to believe that others don't define my worth, I don't doubt it, it's mainly trying to fight against my head telling me otherwise. I'm currently trying to become a firefighter but failed an agility test and won't be able to get into the academy until next year now; sticking to it does sound like the best thing to do, though. Most of the thing's I've been interested in (e.g. weapons) have been taken away from me or kept away because of the whole suicidal thing, but I could go over things that make me happy and try to find something with that.

As far as the meds go, I've been on several combinations and a bunch of different types, the psychiatrist I see just tells me that he's used all he sees fit for my case, so I'm going to see a different doctor for a second opinion.
>>
>>31982016
If Jim Webb would have been the nominee for the democrats, I wouldn't honestly care how the election went, unless it was Jeb who was running. Hell, I probably would have voted for Webb, despite identifying much more with Rand.
>>
File: DSC_0084.jpg (477KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0084.jpg
477KB, 1080x1920px
Been falling in love for this co-worker of mine lately. Seeing her, listening to her, talking to her, and even thinking about her makes me feel like my heart is gonna beat its way out of my chest. What stops me is the fact that I already have a girlfriend, who loves me so much, but I honestly don't love her like I used to. I look at my coworker and I just keep falling in love with the way she looks all over again. Her voice is the sweetest thing I hear regularly and she's petite and almost as white as marshmellows. I can't help but fall for this woman every time I see her and it's killing me.
>>
>just bought a new car
>found out this female I know likes me
>just bought an Italian samurai vest to complete my Nembo paratrooper loadout

The future's so bright I need sunglasses to see
>>
>>31981921
What if I don't like violent extremists on any side?
>>
>>31981912
I am, I'm seeing therapists and a psychiatrist, I've gone through an outpatient program for this called ADAPT, and I use the hotlines when I need to. I guess I need to find new, non-weapon related hobbies to do to start on trying to be happy. As far as reaching out, I'll try again, but like you said, not get heavy too quickly.
>>
>>31979541
Overall I'm doing good. A bit low on money and could use some friends, but for the first time since I was a kid I'm proud to be an American. I actually have hope for the future now.
>>
Got really close to losing my RPA slot from AFROTC because I decided to follow my integrity and not lie on a medical form. Couldn't find anything to confirm that an endoscopy I had 10 years ago came up clear, but my doctor did a ton of digging for me and cleared it up thankfully.
>>
>>31981858
My family is non-white and like it or not, we have good reason to be afraid of a sudden resurgence in assclown activity by actual neo-Nazi assclowns, namely that they're certainly "celebratory" about Trump winning, and because as non-whites we're automatically their primary targets and wear a uniform we cannot change indicating such.

They are the typical "coastal elite": talk about supporting a Civil War and California secession, while moaning about how helpless they'll be since they police won't protect them anymore. And through all this, they refuse to consider the idea of arming themselves. I tried to reason with them by pointing out how Hitler strengthened gun laws for Germans but took away guns from Jews, and showed them the parallels between Trump's support for the no-fly list ban. They told me they "didn't realize where I was going with this"; I had to spell out that groups which can't defend themselves are easier to oppress. Keep in mind that these are people who are proud of being "educated".

I wish more liberals would think like you, actually respecting the "liber" part of the word.
>>
bretty gud - gun licence is pending right now so i am pretty excited
>>
>>31979541
How is the guy in the pic not dead from shock or something, is it shopped?
>>
File: 1468556509079.jpg (26KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1468556509079.jpg
26KB, 500x450px
>>31979541
I hate myself and I think it's starting to prevent me from loving anyone. help
>>
>>31979603
having another (You) withdrawal eh kid?
>>
>>31981921
>other actually violent anti-white hate groups

oh you poor little victim, I didn't realize that you needed someone to come and stand up for you little guys. You're under such harsh persecution from tiny groups that make up an entirely insignificant portion of the electorate.

Also, fuck BLM, and how dare you associate me with them. I don't give a shit about the color of your skin, I hate you because you're an uneducated shitstain that doesn't understand that some things are more important than your protest vote, like the nation's fundamental stability and not electing a reality TV show host and failed businessman to the nation's highest office.
>>
>>31982302
He's an extra in a training event.
He already is a double amputee so the put him in a uniform slathered his stubs in fake blood for immersion.
>>
waiting to see if sheriff clarke becomes the head of the DHS. then see what, if any, pro gun legislation happens in congress this year.

>just mainly glad that the wicked witch isn't president elect.
>>
File: 1477795939994.jpg (176KB, 1152x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1477795939994.jpg
176KB, 1152x1056px
>>31982395
Felt and still do feel the same way as well. Trying to better myself, but it's really fucking hard. I've had a better outlook on life for the past couple of weeks now that I'm removing negative elements from my life that I can control and trying to add positive ones.

>>31982411
>nation's fundamental stability
So the qualified person is someone under investigation for leaking and mishandling national secrets, lying about it, destroying evidence of it, along with being bribed and funded by foreign interests, helped fund ISIS, and has yet to find a conflict she didn't like?
>>
>>31982411
>>31982447
I think what he's saying is that the KKK, neo nazis and similar filth actually have a history of racially motivated killings.

Meanwhile the shitheads on the opposite end of the spectrum like BLM don't have such a long history yet.

That doesn't justify BLM's actions, but it does mean the KKK and neo-Nazis are a more credible threat. I bet the opposite race death count for the KKK is several times that of BLM.
>>
>>31981858
>i am a liberal faggot

i stopped reading there
>>
>>31980562
I ordered more don't worry! also more Trump patches soon
>>
>>31979603
I didn't know CTR was still getting paid. Feel free to leave, any time.
>>
>>31982411
>reads
>prepares to write up long and eloquent screed about Hillary's many documented legal and temperamental issues
>fuckit, this is /k/
Nigger.

>>31982430
>sheriff clarke becomes the head of the DHS
God damn that would be awesome.

>>31982485
>the shitheads on the opposite end of the spectrum like BLM don't have such a long history yet
A black militant asshat shot my uncle in the head while he was riding his motorcyle through Oakland before I was born. Fortunately Lou was Irish, so he merely walked around with a steel plate in his skull for the rest of his days. Point being, they've been around for a long long time. You're simply not aware of them. (No, the original Black Panthers were not among them.)

>>31982496
Good. Thank you.
>>
>>31982537
I never said they weren't around. I just said the KKK and friends' killcount is likely still much higher.
>>
>>31981858
Why do we want to be enemies with Russia again? Is it because they're power-hungry assholes and only the US is allowed to have that privilege or something?
>>
I hate hiccups. :c
>>
Im just tired of my life at the moment, and sick of going to school. It is literally like edge of tomorrow with tom cruise except my life is super fucking boring with out tom cruise or anyone else in it. But I know it will be better. I switched from electrical engineering to geology so Im pretty excited about that for next semester. I just really want to find a job so I can go travel or camping somewhere cool for the summer I graduate. Other than that I have started to run and can do 1.7 miles in about 18 to 19 minutes which is disgustingly slow, but havent worked out really since the beginning of college which was 3 years ago. Other than that everything is ok, just so hard to keep my head up sometimes. Idk sorry guys just dont talk to alot of people and am alone most of the time so never really get to vent or tell anyone anything mainly because my life is boring as fuck.
>>
My girlfriend of 3 years half-assed dumped me last week, she said she needed a break. I knew this was coming, she hadn't been as affectionate and I didnt see her as much. I haven't talked to her since then, and I've been noticing girls hitting on me and shit. I'm not sure if I can see other girls during this time. I feel like I shouldn't, but I highly doubt we're gonna come back from this break.

On a positive note I might be buying my first gun tomorrow so I won't be a no gunz faggot.
>>
>>31982640
Feeling similar as well. I hate seeing friend posting pictures of them going out having fun, taking trips to expensive places, and seeming to have a life, while I'm generally stuck in the library day in and day out studying for another exam along with the only thing I have to eat is something I tried to Frankenstein together because the meat that week was cheap and I can only really do long-shelf life meals.
>>
that feel when trump getting elected actually less gun manufacturing and many gun shops are gonna have to close from the lack of fear mongering gun buys every time democrats talk about guns
>>
>>31981858
>I'm already a faggot so you don't need to call me one

Yeah actually I do, faggot
>>
File: 1451692774952.gif (858KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451692774952.gif
858KB, 550x400px
>>31982411
>oh you poor little victim

I like how libtards point to a bunch of highschoolers yelling "build wall" and "I got a message saying the mcrib is back #maga DRUMPF DID THIS" as the signs that you're headed for another shoah. Meanwhile there's actual video evidence of you people acting like subhumans this past year on a regular basis.

You shitstains talk big about unity and not denying electoral results, now you can't stop crying. At this point I'm almost wishing you had the balls to start a civil war.
>>
File: Beautiful_a8bcb4_6008479mobile.jpg (92KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful_a8bcb4_6008479mobile.jpg
92KB, 500x375px
>>31979541
Just graduated navy basic training, awaiting EOD/diver prep.
>>
>>31982748
If they tried to start a civil war, libcucks would get their asses kicked. They don't have any guns to fight us with. They would only be able to throw their women's and gender studies master degrees at us.
>>
>>31980663
Why the fuck didn't you tell him to pound sand?
>>
File: 1478399563628.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478399563628.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
I'm still alive sir.
still moving forward.
I hope you have your robot legs by now.
I made it back to Disney land.
see you around some day perhaps.
good day sir. O7
>>
>>31981634
>I think I might be with this one for the rest of my life
>this current GF has managed to actually get my mind off of suicide and get out of the depression rut that I've been in for 8 years

Can't see how that could possibly go wrong. Wish you the best though. Can relate.
>>
Feelin alright. Though I do worry about some of Emperor Trumps actions going forward. I really don't want to ramp up greenhouse gas production just to MAGA. No buyers remose yet though, certainly the better option compaired to a lying treasonous criminal.
>>
>>31979541

Bittersweet.

I'm glad Trump and the GOP won and I'm glad we're going to have a decent supreme court hopefully.

But I live in NY and I won't see any benefit to any of this. It's like I'm living in a different country.
>>
>>31982680
I know the feel man. Its like how do you guys get all this money?... well I know, but im not that lucky. Just stick in there with me, and thanks for commenting on my comment. Its nice to know im not alone. Thanks anon.
>>
>>31981836

Dude, take a fucking camping trip trough the woods. You need to get out and have some chill out time in the woods. I know how it feels if your guts are shredded to pieces. But it goes away. Everything in life is perishable, so are bad feels. Accept it that it hurts and that you can't change it for the moment and refocus on the things that bring you enjoyment. Don't let pain overwhelm you. It will hurt for months, even years. But don't feed that pain so much. Don't drown yourself in it and be "depressed".

Go do something fun, go cook a nice meal and enjoy the taste. Listen to some chill tunes that you enjoy. You are mortal, you'll age and die at some point, you don't have time to be sorry for yourself. You're already sentenced to death by your genes and unless you stop aging with a gene therapy, you're already dead practically. Whatever bad happens to you is not going to change that, so don't get too attached to that loss. In the end it probably won't matter. Think how you'll be in a year or two. Will it matter in 10 years? No it won't. It's a lessen you learned, see it that way. It cost you so much, that's why it's a good lesson. You can't buy that for money, you must experience it. Head up, lad, life goes on. There are people out there waiting to get to know you and do cool shit. Find them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo
>>
>>31982760
That sounds super exciting.
>>
>>31982871
I feel you, fellow ny anon
>>
File: I want you to have a nice day.jpg (118KB, 780x646px) Image search: [Google]
I want you to have a nice day.jpg
118KB, 780x646px
>>31982887
Having going through a similar experience, in my mind I needed someone with understanding. Likewise, I'd expect others to also want understanding as well. Glad I could be there for someone.
>>
>>31981858
>flawed system

good for the electoral college. without it califaggots such as yourself and jew yorkers would control this country for eternity
>>
>>31982748
>>31982769
So far, they're only fouling their own nests in their own blue-state enclaves. Scoring own goals, as it were. That may change. One can see it changing. One can dread it.

And I do. I'm dreading the day these sociopaths decide to up the ante and bus 'demonstrators' with their sticks and bats and Molotov cocktails -- like they bus voters -- and move on a red town in a rural county. TAKE THE FIGHT TO THE ENEMY!!!!!1111!1!!!!1 I can see it happening easily. And I can see what happens next.

There will be five minutes of genteel confusion -- what, what's going on? Oh, are they making a movie...? Five minutes of astonishment and fright and growing anger and upset -- Good Lord, they just set fire to the general store! They knocked that old man down and they're kicking him and they... they're LAUGHING! Call the sheriff! Get the Highway Patrol...! And then sixty seconds of realizing that the law isn't going to get there fast enough and bringing their deer rifles into play, with all the sick-making consequences.

This isn't funny any more. I can see it happening.
>>
>>31983156
And in the chaos of the ensuing civil war, I'm afraid that the KKK, Neo Nazis, BLM, and co will perform some "ethnic cleansing" and nobody will be around to stop it in some areas since those minorities refuse to arm themselves, tend to "ghettoize" themselves, and because the other red staters are too busy fighting mobs.
>>
>>31983210
You shouldn't worry about it. The niggers probably have guns too, and it's not like stormfags are oper8r as fuck.
>>
>>31983226
What wins wars is organization and supplies. Niggers don't have either, and I doubt they'd be willing to defend other people. In fact, I'm pretty sure they would be one of the parties doing the massacring as part of their looting.
>>
>>31979541
My translation business is going along nicely.
>>
>>31983249
I think its a mistake to assume your average stormfag ethnic cleanser closet cucks are any different.
>>
>>31983339
I don't know if they'll necessarily go out of their ways to look for the gangs. They seem more likely to just move towards whatever minority part of town is nearby, whether Chinatown, a Jewish quarter, or a Barrio.

You don't need to be very operator to massacre unarmed people.
>>
>>31983362
Black Panthers exist for a reason. Blacks can take care of themselves; they don't need whitey to do it for them (even the ones who've been brainwashed by Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, they just haven't been redpilled yet). The ones who cannot or refuse to are ones who can't be saved no matter what.
>>
>>31981760
>500k
oh look not even half a percentage point, and most of thats coming out of the sixty percent of cali she won. Let the liberals rebel its past time to put Cali's remaining economy out to pasture.
>>
>>31983396
>but m-muh electoral college is corrupt
>>
>>31983394
I don't think the Black Panthers would try to protect unarmed Asians for example.

What would the Asians do? The generation of the Rooftop Korean is long past.
>>
>>31983394

There's BLACKS like Tommy Sotomayor. And there's NIGGERS that vote democrat and get gubbament gibs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ
>>
>>31983394
>Black Panthers
The New Black panthers are violent racist shitheels. The originals have been gone for decades.
>>
>>31983403
>The generation of the Rooftop Korean is long past.

By that I mean the actual ones are still alive, but the idea that it's right to take responsibility for defending yourself, the jitsu of the roof korean, is lost upon every subsequent generation of Asian.
>>
>>31983403
I was just using blacks as an example. People, white or otherwise, who refuse to exercise their right to keep and bear arms can't be saved and are too dense to be convinced otherwise.

>>31983411
I meant that the old Panthers existed for a reason. Niggas taking their own lives into their own hands; don't tread on me motherfucker.
>>
File: c4jt321.png (310KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
c4jt321.png
310KB, 580x282px
Parents disowned me after voting Trump, even though I didn't explicitly said it.

Now I'm living in my truck for the time being while my cousin gets his house ready for me to move in. I'm disabled and need constant medical care, and half the medical supplies I need are at my parent's house. I genuinely hate them now, I didn't realize they would have the capacity to do this to me especially given my current situation. I'm hoping enough posts on social media and talking with family saying how miserable I am not having a home-health nurse will change their tone quick. I already think I'm developing an infection after only a few days of not having a nurse taking care of me.
>>
>>31982748
>>31982769
>>31983156

Yeah, see this is why the rest of the country doesn't like you, and you can only express these opinions on a taiwanese carpet-weaving forum. I didn't even mention a civil war, and you all are already are jacking your tiny little dicks fantasizing about shooting people that disagree with you.

Trump was elected because lower class whites (you) think that SWJ gender studies majors and hood niggers make up the majority of democrats. By the same logic, I could argue that most republicans are parasitic oil-tycoons or gullible middle-american christtard rednecks. But it's actually worse than that. A lot of you who voted for Trump were just closet alt-rightists too cowardly to speak your minds publicly because you were scared that you'd get (rightly) lambasted for supporting a retard loudmouth, and now that you're on the winning side you're trumpeting (no pun intended) that you knew all along about how wrong the other side is.

You cannot get around the willful stupidity and hostility that Trump has toward minorities, his overtures toward a hostile foreign government, and his general extremism. Those are objective facts that defined his campaign persona (although I'm willing to bet the "real" Trump has different views). So if you're on board with all of that so that you can maybe get some minor weapons restrictions lifted, then so be it, but don't lie and say you think he's actually a qualified candidate. And if a civil war starts, it's not going to be the liberals that start it.
>>
>>31983421
How disabled are you really? Can you get a job answering a phone? 911 operators are always in demand and the job pays "decently".
>>
>>31983421
Well, voting for Trump IS stupid, but if that's true your parents still deserve to be raped to death by bears. You're an American, you have the right to vote for whoever you want even if it's an orange turd completely unfit for the presidency. What disability do you have?
>>
>>31983421
It's funny how it's always the "tolerant" liberals being the most ready to disown their friends and family for daring to have a different political view.

The orders are already going around for the libtards in my family to cut contact with anyone who they even think voted for Trump.
>>
I'm not sure. I'm waiting on a call back for a factory job on Monday, I'm sick of working for assholes at a gas station. I'm not going to take the job unless it's first shift. I told a friend who's away at college that I like her, and she said she'd date me if she wasn't three hours away. This job would give me more time to see her though, and I really like her. Part of me thinks that it's not going to happen. I'm not looking forward to factory work, but I want to be with her. Even if it doesn't work out with the girl, I'll be on a dedicated schedule, so I can go to a technical school.

The biggest thing bothering me is that I bought a new scope for my deer rifle and it didn't work out with the Weaver mount, so I put the old one back on, and I'm such a piss poor shot that it's not properly sighted in and deer season is only six days away and I don't really have any time to get to the range.
>>
>>31983431
EMD training takes a while, but at my company they're paid a full dollar an hour more than EMT-Bs. Although they also have a reputation for being fat and miserable.
>>
>>31983418
That doesn't mean that they need to die. I only have so many guns and bullets. If they refuse to even take mine and save themselves then what?

Even worse, that sounds like an easy way to arm your enemy, literally by letting him take your guns to use it against you.
>>
>>31983431
No, I can only sit down for 30 minutes at a time before I'm in excruciating pain. I currently have an open wound on my lower back from a recent surgery and I have to pack it myself.

I still am on their insurance and I'm thinking about just going to a hospital.

>>31983437
I have a lot of things going on at once. Pilonidal cysts which have wrapped/tunneled around my sacrum, dug into my sphincter muscle, nerve damage, and crohn's to boot.
>>
>>31983460
Yeah you should have gone to a hospital a long time ago.

They really can't turn you away even if you don't have insurance.
>>
>>31983460
Open wounds are serious business. There's no reason to not to to a hospital if you have insurance. The alternative is a risk of a serious infection, going septic, and then death.
>>
>>31983460

Move your ass to the hospital ASAP. I'm not joking, you're risking your health and life right now. MOVE.
>>
>>31983425
Nigga, I'm talking about saving innocent civilians.
>>
>>31983460
Bed rest is only going to make it worse on that particular location, or at least you need to be lying on your side. And the crohn's has got to suck given the location of the cysts. Is the neuropathy from the cysts or another condition? Are you diabetic?
>>
>>31983457
Sounds like there is no winning strategy aside from convincing people to take their destiny into their own hands before such an issue happens.

It's cold as fuck to say, but you can't save everyone bro.
>>
File: 1452050560778.jpg (36KB, 950x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452050560778.jpg
36KB, 950x720px
>>31983425
>see this is why the rest of the country doesn't like you

They liked us enough to give us the house, senate, presidency, and soon to be SCOTUS.

>closet alt-rightists

Just because you were scared of admitting you liked salty ding dongs doesn't mean I was about Trump. Didn't even lose a friend over it, or an election :^)

>I didn't even mention a civil war

I've seen more than a handful of leftards grumbling about secession, assassination, and civil war. All I'm saying is if your retarded brethren try to start something, we'll finish it.
>>
>>31983226
You go look at the second chechen war

and what the Russians did to Grozny. That'll be the west side of Chicago, or Balitmore, or Oakland.

Artillery is the final argument of kings.
>>
>>31983469
>>31983483
>>31983498
>>31983510
Headed to the hospital after I eat this meal.

Non-diabetic, nerve damage is from previous (unsuccessful) surgeries on the cysts that led us to a malpractice suit against that doctor.

Fuck, thinking about my parents makes me infuriated. They got caught-up in their emotions on the night of the 8th that they threw me out even though I'm still recovering from surgery number 7. Is there any way I can sue them or something afterwards for doing this to me given the circumstances?
>>
>>31983548

Don't ask /k/, ask a lawyer.
>>
Finally got to see my brother and best friend after 6 months, today.

My brother owns a classic FAL which he said he's going to sell.
The thing is I want it, but I live in a heavy no guns area, and that my family is afraid I may blow my brains out with it. Other than that I am alright.
>>
>>31983548
Are you a dependent? As in, you live in their household and are a minor or you have no medical means of living unassisted? Then maybe.

What's your financial situation? Do you have health insurance?
>>
>>31983548
What's the status of the wound? Is it pink around the edges or discolored? is there any discharge? Do you feel feverish, experience a productive cough, or have chills/night sweats?
>>
>>31983575
No, recently turned 18, been out of school dealing with medical issues since 15.

No income besides what I managed to get from my savings, and I have insurance (TriCare Standard)
>>
I lost all my IRL friends over the election.

I didn't even vote Trump - my concerns over a number of his stated policies were enough to sway me away. Voted lolbertarian just as I did in 2012; didn't matter much since this is Texas and Shillary was going to get her shit kicked in here by Trump anyway.

The argument was that I "lacked empathy" for my LGBT friends and was "prioritizing my possessions" over their lives. If all I cared about were guns, I would've just voted Trump. I've made a big deal about supporting them and telling them I'd fight for their rights (and I have) for years now, but apparently me expressing relief that the ATF's noose isn't going to get any tighter around my neck and not being in full-on "sky is falling" mode means I'm apathetic to their plight, even though I know if the reverse had happened and Hillary had won like I expected her to, they wouldn't have given a single flying fuck about my concerns, and I didn't expect them to.

I just feel mad and betrayed by everyone. Apparently I cared way, WAY more about them than they ever did about me.

Oh, and the kicker is that they made a big public FB post about how they'd "talk to me later." Bullshit. I measure their response times when I ask if they want to hang in weeks or months. I'll be a vague memory by Tuesday. I always figured not being a woman or trans made me less "friend" and more "tolerable acquaintance," but always figured it was just me being paranoid. Guess not.
>>
>>31983584
It's red and fleshy, no discharge but it's itchy as hell. I am feeling slightly feverish, and for that I'm headed to the hospital soon just to be safe.
>>
>>31983590
Trump has never expressed an interest in violating the rights of LGBT people. Republicans have, but not Trump and he has no control over other members of the Republican party. Anything else is just another one of the lies spread by the media.

It sucks to lose friends, but those people were never your friends in the first place.
>>
>>31983587
The ER can put you in contact with a social worker who may or may not be able to give legal consultation. They might also be able to have you apply for medicaid or medicare to supplement your health care costs, but that depends on several factors, including your current insurance.
>>
Life is good here in nz. Nothing too crazy going on. Got a two week break from work starting tomorrow. Might go "innabush' for some camping, might take the sks aswell incase of durrs (fallow). Gripes? Not many. Maybe the price of ammo here. Its $85 for 100rnds of barnaul steel case softpoint 7.62x39, so you can guess what other calibres cost i suppose.

Peace out homies
>>
>>31983587
Also, why Tricare? Were you or a family member in the military?
>>
>>31983623
Dad is ex-Marine
>>
>>31981587
>moving to Oregon from Commiefornia
Fuck off we're full, we don't want you here, kys

If your car has Cali plates it will get keyed and egged
>>
>>31983607
no, I know that. I made a big post saying that the biggest threats Trump might pose to them are legislative in nature. Being on the front lines of the gun rights fight for the last 4 years has made me very, *very* experienced and educated on how these things work, and that's part of why I kept my mouth about LGBT problems shut after Trump won. I was too busy being incredulous that he pulled it off, and even then, I knew any actual legislative threats wouldn't materialize for months, at which point I'd need time to determine a plan of action, who to contact and support, etc. I told one of them if they needed physical protection, I can provide that, but I don't see any reason to run around like Chicken Little at the moment because we don't even know what to panic about yet.

It's not like I haven't done things to back them before. Donating to LGBT charities, writing congressmen, etc. I was talking about going to the Texas capitol earlier this month on /k/ to try and convince conservative lawmakers that a bathroom bill is basically a "Gun Free Zone" but for dicks - unenforceable and better served by empowering people to defend themselves.

But I guess none of that shit actually makes a difference. Nope, if I *really* cared I'd be wearing a safety pin in protest.

Give me a fucking break. I'd point out that Trump is the most LGBT-positive GOP president ever but I feel that'd just fall on deaf ears and make me even more persona non grata.
>>
>>31982395
Do you actively compare yourself to others and people you see online?
>>
Missed a concert and I'm principal horn. Feel like rotten assholes. But at least I will posses an AR15 soon.
>>
>>31983660
And he voted for Hillary? I mean that's rational but the Muhreens are usually pretty conservative
>>
Drunk wishing I didn't work weekends and my mother didn't break her spine almost 4 years ago so I could move outa bumfuck nowhere with no jobs to bumfuck nowhere with jobs. On the bright side just bought a G40 MOS so not bad not good.
>>
>>31983923
To clarify she can still walk and she works, she just can't lift over 15-20lbs so either me or my friend whom lives with me do most to all housework depending on how she feels. Note no father he's worthless trash who would end up in a shallow grave if he walked in this house.
>>
>>31981921
I read this as "while backing the bureau of land man agent and other actually violent anti-white hate groups"
>>
>>31983881
Sorry to hear that friend. Bass bone player, I know that feel. What AR you gettin?
>>
>>31979603
At least he'll make Fallout real.
>>
Got hunting license, now have gucci Blaser R8 and Glock 17, not sure what kind of shotgun i am going to buy. Wife is better again, work OK

.... and the God Emperor won. Life became a whole lot better on wednesday morning for me
>>
File: 1479001081015.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479001081015.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
>>31979541
I got canned a week ago because a customer I was supporting got pissy that I didn't ooze detail in trouble tickets I made (Used to work at a 3rd party helpdesk). Cash is running out fast because I'm trying to support a 4 month old by myself (Mom took off one day a month ago and never came back.) If I'm jobless much longer, I'll need to start selling things. Even then, I estimate I'll only have 2 months worth of funds. 22nd birthday is in a week, and there is no way I'm showing up to my clusterfuck of a family like this.

If worst comes to worst, I may just drive myself into a tree so my kid can live on my life insurance.
>>
>>31982893
One of these days I'm going to go hiking around here, I guess I'll plan something for once I get some free time again. Material things don't really matter to me, this loss has been rough on me; and I want to be able to see something worth seeing past this, I just can't right now.
>>
Sorta good and sorta bad. Good is I'm doing really well in community college right now and if I keep it up I'll be guaranteed a transfer to a proper university, my AR parts are all finally here, and Trump is gonna be our next president. The bad is my upper has a scratch in the anodizing but the retailer I bought it from is sold out so if I want a refund I can't get the same one (A1 upper) and I'm broke until my next paycheck and can't afford the tools I need for the build because i got a parking ticket because the restaurant I work at has no employee parking. On top of the ticket my girlfriend's birthday was last week so I spent a lot of my money on that and now I can't start building my AR that I've been collecting pieces for for the last two months.
>>
>>31984109
Don't be stupid anon, go ask your family for help.

They're family, they will understand. Also you don't want that cunt to raise your child after you're gone.
>>
>>31982527
>>
>>31979541
Decent. I'm going to get laid sometime in the next week. The girl is awesome as fuck. Not to get my hopes up but I'm getting the strong vibe if I fuck her really good I'll have a girlfriend on my hands. Of course I'm the kind of guy that overthinks and blows everything. But at the very least I'm going to have sex and that is awesome. It's been pretty dry since my baby momma left 2 years ago.
>>
>>31984982 me
>>31984109

I'm 23, with a 4 year old son. Get yourself together. Move towns if you have to. Get tinder and fuck a sloot or two. Make life work.

Once your kid is out of the potato stage raising it will give you a much better feeling than any shit job or whore ex ever did. Life will get better if you put forth the effort. I've was in a shitty place for about 2 years. Just getting over it in the past months. It took me quitting my dead end job, months of being completely broke and finally moving out to the middle of no where to work my ass off and make the changes in my life I needed to to not be miserable.

Don't wallow in self pity like I did. I know people that have yet to come out of it, it's not a fun way to live.
>>
File: coc-016.png (1MB, 967x1407px) Image search: [Google]
coc-016.png
1MB, 967x1407px
>>31982893
Just had to say - Great post here.
>>
Bad.

Me and my boyfriend are scared for our futures in Trumps America, and are thinking about going out to buy guns to protect ourselves.

Whats CCW laws like in Oregon?
>>
>>31983674
What if I'm from .. Ohio
>>
>>31985111
Serious question, not trying to attack you or anything. What exactly are you scared for in Trumps America? I've seen many people express fear for his presidency, but I have never seen elaboration for their fears.
>>
>>31983590

Welcome to with-us-or-against-us. Pick any divide that's been around for several years, abortion, gun rights, economic theories, etc, and you'll see this behavior develop in the 2 groups.

One of the first tactics is to demand that everyone pick a side, and deny any middle ground exists.
>>
>>31985256

Different anon. Afriends father-in-law put up a facebook post about "open season" on people with safety pins. After his wife spoke with him, he took it back down.

People close to him knew it was just a redneck joke in bad taste, but people a little less acquainted probably took it differently.

Things like that just add to an overall feeling of impending violence. I'm hoping it all cools down over the next few weeks, like the good little statist I am.
>>
>>31979541
Is this pic fake?
>>
>>31982411
do the world a favor

rent a gun, buy a bullet, and shoot yourself
>>
>>31985256
Not that anon.
I figure that with Trumps lack of political record it's hard for anyone to have an idea on what exactly he'll do.
Combine that with the anxiety of an election people then project their fears onto him with little to indicate they may be right or wrong and what you get is a perfect storm of "Oh shit Trump personifies all my fears."
>>
>>31982640
You mean it's like Groundhog Day then
>fucking kids these days
>>
>>31979541
Well /k/, I was going to bitch about a breakup and how it's got me messed up, but then I looked at the dude in OP's picture and remembered I'm better off than a lot of people. Count your blessings, friends.
>>
File: 14788051844925.jpg (37KB, 342x390px) Image search: [Google]
14788051844925.jpg
37KB, 342x390px
>Just got promoted to a higher paying less stressful position
>mom back in Jersey asks for cheapest washer for birthday and christmas
>send her 1,000 washer dryer combo next day
>get tearful voicemail about best son etc etc
>Raiders winning
>Trump elected
>will soon be has guns
>eying a few lever guns
>also looking for a house so I can adopt a pupper

It's a brave new day, /k/
>>
>>31982073
I feel you my kamrat, does your co-worker seem to have interest in you?
>>
>>31982893
This is actually some really good stuff. I'm going to get up off my ass and go do some of those things. See you homos later!
>>
>>31985256
My concerns are primarily over Trump's ties to Russia. I'm happy about the idea of getting Saigas and such back like any good /k/ommando, but I fear Trump is going to get led around by the nose by Putin and a lot of people in Ukraine are going to die as a result. Of course, Hillary straight up sold out a large part of our uranium rights to them as SecState so we may have been boned from the start there. Trump's support for blatantly unconstitutional things like nationwide stop and frisk is also kinda concerning to say the least.

I think more than either of those things though, I fear that anything less than an A+ job from Trump in the next two years is going to result in a serious period of blue wave elections that'll give us an Obama '08-style fed gov in 2020 that neve goes away, at which point we will get a new federal AWB stiff-armed up our asses, and then we get to just pray his SCOTUS picks will save us in due time.
>>
File: X4WLLDO.gif (2MB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
X4WLLDO.gif
2MB, 450x259px
>>31983893
He's not rational at all, he kicked his son out of the fucking house for differing political opinions. He deleted 30 friends and family on facebook who were 3rd party voters or trump supporters and threatened to burn down the white house.

Anyways, went to a hospital last night I did have an infection so I'm hooked-up to an IV and being pumped full of antibiotics. Turns out hospital food is better than Taco Bell every night.
>>
>>31986347

Glad to help. Resistance and attachment are powerful emotions we mostly don't even recognize. If you fight internally against how things are, you become conflicted and waste energy. If you opposite circumstances, do it by action, not by thought and emotional turmoil, doubt, questioning yourself and becoming desperate. There is shit you can chance and shit you can't change. Both shits don't allow you to worry, though worry is a human reaction. If you can change shit, don't worry and get to it. If you can't change shit (such as other people behaving badly and hurting you), you also don't worry and do something else. If you have time and energy to worry, you have time and energy to do something else.

Now if you really become burned out and just don't care anymore, then you actually need a break. I recommend nature for that, Nietzsche and no drugs (including cigarettes and alcohol). Go for a swim. Walk without shoes. Redefine your everyday experience by actual activities and blow away all that superficial, modern, social construct stuff. Just you, the woods, the animals, the ground, the water, the smell in the air, the stars in the night sky, the cold, the sun on your skin, the wind blowing through your hair and lungs.

If it's time to think, think. Don't act without thinking. But when it's time to act, act. Don't start thinking when you must act. Mixing these things up causes a lot of problems for people.
>>
>>31984709

Yeah, I know that feel. It will sting, but you can only really hate what you loved. Just learn the lesson from it. Whatever you did made this possible. Analyze it, observe it, but don't get too much into it. Don't get wrapped up in it. It's how it is, you can't change that, you can only change it forward in time. If you made mistakes, don't make them again, learn from them and better yourself. Eat better, workout, go to bed on time, stay hydrated, etc. the usual physical stuff. Take up Yoga or meditation, yes it sounds faggy but it works, that's why people do it for literally millennia now. Grind and polish that fucking gem that you are. Make the best out of yourself, educate yourself, do the things you love, whatever it is (and I mean not drinking lol). It will become better, your experience is defined by the influences you let happen. If you constantly make yourself feel shit by allowing these painful emotions to take over, you make yourself depressed. It won't get better that way. Keep up a light spirit, have humor and counterbalance those painful emotions. Don't suppress them, but don't let them take over either. Give them the attention they deserve, not more not less. You will feel a "growing" "healing" kind of feeling then and gain the confidence that things will get better again.

>>31985097

Thank you, I hope you're doing well.
>>
>Got a job offer last week and used it to negotiate a salary increase with my current job (didn't want to leave because the work-life balance is too good)
>Shot three hundred rounds of 9mm yesterday
>Organized a range trip with 5 friends for next weekend. Dusting off the AR-15 for the first time since the beginning of summer.

Life is good, /k/.
>>
>>31985706

see

>>31982428
>>
>>31985256
Not him, but I have a valid one. Spending. Especially with the Republican-controlled Congress, any time he wants to blow money on some foolish project they will back him up. Enjoy your taxpayer dollars going towards an excessive wall, and more airplanes and ships the military doesn't even want, while we sink deeper and deeper into debt.

Also, crime. My biggest issue with the GOP is their stance on crime, mandatory minimum sentences and such. If they get a bill through Congress making it worse, Trump will likely sign it.
>>
>>31982073
>Her voice is the sweetest thing I hear regularly and she's petite and almost as white as marshmellows. I can't help but fall for this woman every time I see her and it's killing me.

Sounds like you're confusing lust and love.
>>
>>31982073
>>31986568

Isn't it awesome how since ever the same situations cause drama? You'll be hard pressed to find a culture that doesn't have these topics in their narrations.
>>
All my important possessions still work, I have food, work, and hpusing, and my health is still holding, so at the moment I'm good.

There's a kevlar patch in my heart from a birth defect repair, eventually it'll give me shit but not until I reach middle age. My lower body is completely fucked from getting hit by a van as a child, but right now I can still walk to and from my car, even in the winter. But I've been told I'm eventually going to deteriorate, and probably earlier than normal, by all kinds of doctors. I'm trying to live life to the fullest while I still can, but I've already had big chunks of my formative years stolen away, and my most crushing fear is that my body will betray me while I'm still in my prime.

I'mI Ving a life that many have told me they could not bear. I'm mildly disabled and heavily deformed, and things are only going to get worse. But aside from that I'm happy. Life is going well for me, the only fear is that bad times in the past will further limit the happiness I can achieve.
>>
Well, I feel like all of fate is conspiring to keep me from shooting guns.

>Just saved up enough for my first gun. Went to a pawn shop to buy a handgun. Got told I looked high because my eyes were too red. (I don't even smoke).
>Went to a local gun dealer. Picked out the handgun, cash in hand, filled out the paperwork, got turned down at the last second because my driver's license doesn't match my current address.
>Went to local gravel pit with my hasgunz roommate to shoot with him. They were having some kind of jeep meetup there, we couldn't shoot.

Feels bad man
>>
>>31986663

Don't give up bro. Doctors do what they learned, prescribe medicine and make money off patients. Never let those guys tell you there is no way. Never think that until you have tested it all. The principal issue with "modern" medicine is that they discard EVERYTHING that isn't western school and only work based on experience. We all know how medicine looked for the past centuries. Yes it advances, but they still go by experience and a lot of very ignorant, limited ideas survive to this day. So if a doctor hasn't read it in his smart books, it does not exist for him. Add to that liability issues, he doesn't want to recommend shit that isn't paid for or "safe". And of course a lot of doctors simply parrot what they learned in school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448
>>
>>31986736
These aren't just any dictors, I was reconstructed and rehabilitated in the top trauma center on the East Coast. I've been dealing with this shit for about 15 years already, and I've already seen second opinions and tried wushu alt-med bullshit. No amount of Tai Chi and acupuncture is going to save me from my fused bones, leftover titanium, and the scar tissue from my open-heart.
>>
>>31986736
The reason why western medicine is pushed by doctors is because it tends to have years of cohort, RCT, and meta-analyses to prove safety and efficacy, where as eastern medicine doesn't.
>>
>>31986847

It's your body, do whatever you want with it. I wish you the best of health.

>>31986872

The reason western medicine is pushed by doctors is because they are taught it. Western doctors don't know shit about nutrition, a vital part of health. Lots of therapies and medicines are not sufficiently tested before being employed, side effects are played down, alternative (traditional) approaches are ignored and denounced. Because the social function of a plant ("herb", "spice" or "weed") overrides its chemical contents values. If a component in dandelions rhizome can cure a form of leukemia, then it's that way. But it's ignored because it's "just a flower" in the eyes of people. And of course it hurts business interests.
>>
>>31986939
I medicate my pain with weed. Right now that pain is the upper limit of my disability. I can March five miles to the train station and then make it to my girl'space in the city just fine, it's when my trip is done that the pain sets in and I'm bedridden for the next three days.

But eventually all my misshapen joints are going to develop a fucking hell of arthritis. There is literally nothing I can do to prevent this; it's just what happens when you get many compound fractures of most of the bones below your waist. I was one hell of a mess, and that my legs weren't amputated wholesale was a miracle in itself. I got a double miracle in that they can still function at something approaching fully capacity. I'm not getting a third.
>>
>>31986691
It's ok anon. It's just life testing you. To see if you are dedicated or if you will just give up after a few failed attempts. Keep your head up anon your fun will come.
>>
>>31986939
Spoken like someone that isn't practicing. Nutrition is something that is highly encouraged, because too many sick people have shit diets and getting grown adults to eat vegetables is becoming a headache. Side effects are considered in treatment, as too much of a ADR burden will cause patients to stop taking their medications. Unfortunately, some medications will have it regardless of what is done and effects still mount to make it less of an issue.

And everything else is literally 'muh placebo effect'
>>
>>31986990

As I said, your body and I wish you the best of health.

>>31987015

"encouraged" is not the same thing as taught. Nutrition is vital to the functioning of the human body and can cause or prevent a multitude of diseases. It's socially viewed though for the most part and not an integral part of most treatments. Also no, placebo effect can be proven, the chemical compounds in dandelion, ginger and various other plants have clinically been proven to work, do your fucking research. But thanks for proving the ignorance that is so widespread in "modern" medicine.
>>
File: 1259029700754_1_.jpg (49KB, 655x557px) Image search: [Google]
1259029700754_1_.jpg
49KB, 655x557px
What's the best way to get a job you'd kill for in a city that's kinda far /k/

I was thinking of borderline harassing them by phone and doing my best to show up there for tests and interviews and shit as long as my current work schedule allows it but it's the first time I'm in that kind of situation
>>
File: LaughingNigel.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingNigel.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>31979541
I was depressed but I've been laughing like an absolute madman since the election was called.

the butt hurt is indescribably delicious
>>
File: farmhouse.jpg (242KB, 1500x706px) Image search: [Google]
farmhouse.jpg
242KB, 1500x706px
Having a hard time staying focused on classes, but they seem to matter less and less.
I'm running two startups and am a part time tig welder and sit on the executive board of three major college organizations. I work part time as an analyst (intern) for a big bank and have a paid internship that's likely going to be a full time opportunity in NYC at an even more prestigious bank this summer.
I've put on weight, I don't sleep much, I work 19 hour days often. The anxiety is getting worse
I've met a lot of very successful people this year who can help me along my path.
I can reach out and touch the top of the ladder for my career if I keep at it long enough.

All I want is some land in the countryside, a dog and no debt - might use all this other stuff to secure that dream and then slow down, if I can at that point.

Life is good, busy but good
>>
>>31987129
What's the job
What city
What industry?
>>
>>31981905
avoiding a close friend because hes butthurt you didnt vote for the shitty candidate he liked kinda makes him a retard tho
>>
>>31987238
It's >>31981642
One of my welder friends is already over there so he could push for me but he'd still be new over there since he just started and I'll be trying to get it in about six months when my current contract will be over.

It's about a 2-3 hours drive so it's not that far but just enough so that I can't really go back and forth comfortably.
>>
>>31987268
Tig is the shit, get your buddy (if it's within his position) to talk to his supervisor and mention your interest, get your name down somewhere.

Doesn't hurt to call or email and ask some questions about the job to show interest, talk to someone and get the fact that you called/emailed them on record. With six months to go you shouldn't push too hard now, but plant some seeds

You planning on moving?
>>
>>31987292
I'll probably call them tomorrow to have an idea about their expectations for hiring in late spring even if the answer will in all likelihood be that they don't really know yet. My friend already mentioned me, he's based as fuck and even gave me a speech about how he admired my work ethic on the last day of trade school so that's good.

>You planning on moving?
Yeah, in fact I already lived there for a year once and I prefer that town by far to the one I'm in now. My current roommates may even have found a replacement already.

My main problem is that both being excited as hell about this job and being very impatient I'm scared I end up shooting myself in the foot in some way or another.
Thank you famalam
>>
>>31987362
You sound like you're gonna make it bro
You're working towards what you want
Keep on keeping on mayne
>>
>>31979603
Thank you for correcting the record one last time
>>
>>31985111
Shall issue state

no castle doctrine though, only if your life is threatened.
>>
>>31985256
He and his boyfriend are concerned about the loss of the politically correct umbrella they've come to rely on. They've convinced themselves that being grossed out about where you put your shit covered dick = Taliban-style chop-your-head-off anti-sodomy pogroms. Hysterical liberal faggot bullshit. Nothing more.

This is your daily reminder that the best we can do is convince a few of these diseased prancing fuckheads to arm themselves. You will never ever convince them to change the way they vote, and they will keep voting to put Big Government into *you* bedroom because it has a gun locker in it. Fact.
>>
>>31983425
Actually Trump won the wealthy and educated vote as well. It is the poor and uneducated whow tended to vote clinton.
>>
File: shine.png (75KB, 347x347px) Image search: [Google]
shine.png
75KB, 347x347px
>>31982663
Take heart, brother. I was in this boat. Love of my life, 4 kids planned out girlfriend was too much of a puss to break up with me despite her having the issue. I do it. I'm too old fashioned to do breaks but I still talk to her like we might be able to fix it. She gives up on me through text. Asks for shit back. Picks it up when I'm at work.

Feel godawful. Go to a con. Meet a new lady. We're all but official today. Airforce bro is returning to town like next week and we're gonna go shoot pistols.

NEVER

GIVE

UP
-T. G. "Kaz" Millerman
>>
>>31979541
It's awful, as usual.

I don't usually respond to these because the answer is always the same.

Filthy fucking American government.
>>
>>31979603
Trump will be a shitty leader in the sense that nothing will really get done under him.

Clinton would have been a good leader in the sense she actually would have changed shit for better or worse.

I'm still mad Rubio had to drop out
>>
>>31987600
>Trump
>nothing will really get done under him.
>Clinton
>she actually would have changed shit for better or worse

in what bizarre world do you fucking live in
>>
Great! Bought a rifle, have food in my fridge, booze in my fridge, bills are paid, truck is running great, and Hilary is not president.

Only thing that could make things better is if I had a loyal girl on my side and I owned 100 acres.
>>
>>31987629
Clinton has executive experience. Trump doesn't and isn't going to make a deportation force.

Checkmate
>>
>>31987652
That doesn't mean shit though
>>
>>31987664
>not having executive experience doesn't mean shit

?? how come?
>>
>>31987688
Because you have one of the biggest bureaucratic forces in the world to do the shit you call for.
Clinton was as pro statu quo as it gets.
>>
>>31987629
Don't forget about or underestimate Pence.
>>
File: you made your bed now lie in it.jpg (98KB, 749x740px) Image search: [Google]
you made your bed now lie in it.jpg
98KB, 749x740px
>>31982411
>oh you poor little victim
this is why you lost. not listening to poor white Americans who everyone has been shitting on and blaming for the past 16 years

keep it up so we can win again in 2020
>>
>>31979603
best thing to ever happen to the 2nd amendment in modern times. Democrat pro-funz will multiply.
>>
Fighting the sinking feeling that my car is going to break down and crash me into a tree before I have enough money saved up to purchase another one.
The suspension is creeping something bad and I'm afraid I'm going to die like my brother in law
>>
>>31987826

Beautiful words in that image.
>>
>>31980416
you do realize that all of congress is now in control of the republicans, right?

the president-elect is a republican (populist centrist possibly)
the senate is controlled by a majority republicans
the house is controlled by a healthy majority of republicans

and the supreme court is expecting two open seats to be filled by whoever Trump chooses with a possible third due to age.

do nothing congress is gone. we've got nearly no obstacles trying to stop the Trump train.
>>
>>31979541
Barely getting by. Have decent job but live in expensive area. Can barely afford anything but rent and food.
>>
>>31987886
corolla on craigslist bro don't be stupid. Be safe
>>
>>31988013
east coast or west?
>>
File: 1479004637819.jpg (150KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479004637819.jpg
150KB, 576x1024px
>>31979541

Life is fucking grand with Trump's victory, guaranteed 2nd amendment Supreme Court and salty Democrat tears all week

Facing the possibility of Hillary dismantling the 2nd amendment via the Supreme Court only to have it go the exact opposite way, feels good man
>>
>>31979603

Just remember, it's the social justice left's fault that he won.
>>
File: zas960zm.jpg (25KB, 300x236px) Image search: [Google]
zas960zm.jpg
25KB, 300x236px
>>31979541
>How're you holding up, /k/?
not so well at the moment.
air quality is shit right now in east tennessee from all from forest fires burning and stationary high pressure in place.
photo is montage taken 4.35 miles from here.
>>
>>31987826
The best part about this is they've doubled down on this strategy and will alienate and anger more people by 2020 and they'll run Warren and lose again
>>
>>31988430
I'm in Chattanooga, bruh. You must be close?

It seriously sucks that for the last week, every time I start up my car and the air kicks on, I get a face full of smoke smell.

Same goes for when I wash my hair in the shower. As soon as it gets wet, the whole bathroom smells like smoke.
>>
Kinda bad man, I'm on lunch from my shitty job where I'm mad at my manager. I have a paper due at the end of the month about raising the minimum wage to 12/hr. I've got a headache, don't know if I love my gf anymore, and I don't know if my friends like me.
>>
>>31988488
>You must be close?
very unironically i live in the "smokies"
>>
>>31982527
Why do fags from literal plebbit come here and try to say the board culture is? 4chan is contrarian, not pro-Trump. If Trump actually did a good job and was supported by the majority of Americans, /pol/ and the /pol/tards who leak out of the quarantine would go ballistic about how Trump isn't doing enough to genocide non-whites. Shut the fuck up and go back to /r/the_donald.
>>
>>31981858
Faggot.
>>
File: k_disgusted.jpg (62KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
k_disgusted.jpg
62KB, 1024x1024px
>>31988542
>"smokies"
Feels bad man, sometimes driving through downtown it actually fucks with my eyes and makes me tear up it's so bad.
>>
File: ddd.jpg (13KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
13KB, 184x184px
>>31979541
At the end of my second deployment. Is it weird that I really don't give a fuck about leaving?
>>
Great because Trump won. Literally reinvigorated my will to live.
>>
File: 1475228060554.png (322KB, 356x625px) Image search: [Google]
1475228060554.png
322KB, 356x625px
>>31981681
>nightrunner
my negro
I'd love to be you right now
>>
>>31988643
Nah thats pretty normal

going back to grocery shopping sucks.
>>
>>31987853
>implying Pedophile Donnie doesn't want No Fly No Buy and doesn't have the support of the NRA to do so
>>
File: kek_army.jpg (125KB, 962x675px) Image search: [Google]
kek_army.jpg
125KB, 962x675px
>>31988827
He's putting Muslims on lists. That should clue you in to his intentions.
>>
>>31979603
.000000001 cents has been deposited into you CTR account good goyim
>>
File: IMG_0914.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0914.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>31982663
Get yourself and finances in order. Get your weapon too. Best of luck. MAGA
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 188x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 188x231px
it's been having its ups and downs.

Went to a AF dine in, had some pretty tasty food and got a talk with a 2-star. Also got to go to a football game with my colleges rival team

However I just found out my 14 year old Golden Retreiver died a month ago from my sister because I told my parents not to tell me she died until I got back from break. Hell even roommate knew she died before me. Shit sucks
>>
File: 1478695979100m.jpg (112KB, 846x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478695979100m.jpg
112KB, 846x1024px
Jail is overcrowded so I had to work my normal second shift and half of third shift which meant working 2pm-2am
Then I get home and I'm woken up at 7:30 to them calling and saying I've got to come in and cover the second half of first shift because someone called off

Then I got off at 2pm and drove 2 hours back up to my university where I have online homework to do and study for a quiz tomorrow

And I've also got a cold and diarrhea

I'm not doing so well /k/
>>
>>31982073
Chances are that you would eventually feel the same about that girl if you were to get together with her.
>>
>>31979541
Is this fucking picture real or fake ??
>>
>>31981858
>He's a friend of Russia.
and what exactly is wrong with that, you shilling nigger?
>>
bretty good, made the cut and will be joining the kings guard next year.
>>
>>31988124
East, near DC.
Hoping for a raise/promotion soon. If that doesn't bump me up enough I may have to seek alternatives.
>>
File: 1470137840916.jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470137840916.jpg
82KB, 960x720px
>>31979541
Just bought a Garand, got a freezer full of deer meat, adopted a nice cat, and work is going pretty well.

I still feel like a failure every time I see my parents since I'm nearing 30 and haven't been on a date for over 6 years.
>>
File: 1472847433529.jpg (36KB, 528x444px) Image search: [Google]
1472847433529.jpg
36KB, 528x444px
>tfw you like your job but don't know what to do with yourself when you're home most of the time
>>
>>31989331
Friends of Russia always get reamed up the ass.

It's nice to have one that's openly friendly but has his dukes up, though. 'Trust but verify' and all that.
>>
>>31979779
On the burgers again are ya Bobandy?
>>
>>31986438
Thank you, anon, I'm trying to not grow too bitter and distrusting from this. I would like to be able to do well in school again, so I guess now is the time. The things I love to do most usually include weapons and those were taken away from me for my safety, annoyingly. I need to find things that I can do again, I have an idea of one, but I need to find my books first.
>>
File: The boys.jpg (345KB, 2021x318px) Image search: [Google]
The boys.jpg
345KB, 2021x318px
>>31988711
Get a crew and drive all night man

The hills are waiting for you
>>
>>31986289
>momma love

anon i cut ties with my mom cuz she was a cheater, abusive and destroyed my family.

do me a solid? send your momma some fuckin flowers too. I can't do that. but some days i really wish i could do that.

>momma love.
>>
>>31987652
>I wish my party's political opponent had won

You're the definition of a cuckservative. No wonder Republicans were a dying party before Trump.
>>
File: 1476226526024.jpg (34KB, 480x496px) Image search: [Google]
1476226526024.jpg
34KB, 480x496px
>>31981981
go for it
>>
>>31983403
>rooftop asians gone
not really
When I was in high school I did an extra curricular mock-congress program to get extracurricular time and to just do something, and there was 1 asian girl there in a group of over 1-200 others. Her bill: to allow teachers to carry in schools. I had fun destroying the people in debates that tried to shut her bill down haha
>>
>>31987738 diff. anon
Honestly fuck pence
>>
>>31989863

Life sucks, it's part of it. Life is the whole spectrum, from horribly bad to ecstatic good. Eventually we all eat shit. But as everything is impermanent, so also the negative impressions fade. Yeah, disease and death are hard for us humans, as we don't yet have the tech to combat them effectively. But theoretically speaking, such medical issues can also be solved, if you know how. In a few hundred years we may laugh about the struggles of today, so try to take it a bit lighter.

Always go with what you can do now. Yeah, having your funs taken away surely sucks. But you still got your body. And your brain. Those are much more valuable than guns. And more capable. I don't know your condition, but you surely understand how important it is to keep one's shit together to not have anyone decide over you, be it "depression", "suicide" or owning guns. You should never portrait or entertain such thoughts. You can think them, thoughts come and go. But don't feed them or share them with the world. People are not neutral or rational, they don't have your best interest at heart. They have filters, prejudices and ideological barriers. If they hear you are in trouble, they will feast on that like a vampire and make themselves feel good by overpowering you. It's sick, but that is reality. What people see as normality is a theater play intended to hide the fact what sick shit goes on behind the scenes. Like Hollywood. So be aware of that and don't trust people. There's a fucking reason almost every animals first instinct when meeting a human is to get the fuck away.
>>
>>31988026
thats the plan, but considering everything I have fails right before I replace it
>>
>>31989297

see

>>31986477
>>
>>31979979

> So let's give him a fair shot. Let him make his mistakes before you condemn him.

He already did, fucker chose Steve Bannon as his chief adviser and strategist.

On the bright side, it got my previously vehemently anti-gun Jewish friend to send in the forms for a CC.
>>
File: 1478389375344.png (114KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478389375344.png
114KB, 300x300px
I'm alright, thanks.
Sailing through this deployment pretty quickly, although these 12 hour shifts are a shit. Only a few months left until I'm home. Can't wait to buy plenty of the the booze and guns I've been deprived of.
I hope all is well on your end.
>>
>>31987652
>
I hate this shit, but look at her "experience".

I am damn near positive that Hilary as POTUS would bring war with Russia. She was a hawk, who only thought of present moment, without thinking of the consequences that followed.

I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton, but I am much happier with Trump.
>>
I'm doing great! faggots are getting panic married which means my side business as an officiator is blowing up. I live in Massachusetts, they don't know that we'll always let the faggots marry.

besides that i am applying as an asset protection specialist sense my wife told me to get a real job (twas a stay at home dad). i got a friend on the inside putting in a good word to the HR. plus, my state legalized weed, so life is looking up.
>>
>>31992293
>they don't know that we'll always let the faggots marry.
We need a national marriage amendment in the worst way. Or the the next generation will be even worse than this one.

You thought the Millenials were bad? Wait for Generation Twink.
>>
>>31992323
what, like for or against gay marriage? cause honestly faggots marrying and adopting means less tax money being put towards unwanted kids and more money flowing out of the pockets of DINKs (dual income no kids).

faggot marriage is good for the economy, and therefor good for america.
>>
File: 1467907977406.jpg (21KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467907977406.jpg
21KB, 720x480px
Not great, /k/. Incoming TL;DR:

Bad management at my job is giving me anxiety for the first time in my life. I'm a new employee at my company, and I was forcefully transferred into a new department because the previous employee was fired due to being useless and they needed a warm body in the role. Management took up arms against the supervisor because it turns out she was shielding the old employee, and now they're trying to change the way things are done in said section by forcing us (read: me, since the other guy had multiple years of experience under his belt so he jumped ship to another section under a supervisor who he was friends with) to do seemingly double the amount of work in seemingly half the time, track all of it on separate spreadsheets, and they won't let me stay after hours to catch up on my work (hell, to keep my job at this point I would literally work unpaid overtime if it was possible, but sadly this is the public sector and that's not allowed). I'm a hard worker and I don't mind putting my nose to the grindstone, but literally everyone else in the department is doing the typical amount of work one would expect from a public sector employee (read: barely any) and I'm confined to my desk the whole workday, plugging away at speeds that far exceed what I would consider a comfortable pace, only to fall short of the impossible standards that have been set before me. It is literally impossible to accomplish the amount of work I am given in a 40 hour workweek by myself. My trainer is a petty, conniving bitch who seemingly hates my guts. My supervisor, who recognizes the amount of effort I'm putting in and likes me a lot, is powerless to do anything because management has put her ass under scrutiny for being associated with the old employee.

Cont (unfortunately)
>>
File: 1444183257117.jpg (48KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1444183257117.jpg
48KB, 500x750px
>>31992400
I go home and it bugs me. I toss and turn at night, only falling asleep after the Benadryl kicks in, and wake up already tensed up and stressed out. I'm gaining weight. None of my hobbies are fun anymore, and I can't even escape via video games or movies because my worries keep dragging me back into it. I was planning on buying a new lower for an SBR to celebrate Trump's victory, but I'm saving all the money I make in case I lose my job out of the blue. I'm low on ammo for all of my guns, and I can't bulk buy new stuff for the same reason; can't justify the purchase. I went to see Doctor Strange with some friends and I couldn't even focus on the movie, I'm so fucking anxious.

I've been applying to jobs left and right, even ones that would definitely pay less than what I'm currently making, just so that I can relieve myself of this anxiety. I'd rather be poor(er) than have to go through with this any longer. I've had 2 interviews so far, all rejections. Just got 3 email rejections today. I'm starting to wonder if public sector service is resume poison, but I'm holding out hope that I might get a callback still.

I've never been like this before, /k/. Even when I was diagnosed with an expensive and incurable shitty disease, I was never this low. There was always hope. Now it's a constant fight to not bite the barrel and discover which afterlife prediction is real.
>>
>friend dates oneitis
>don't see any other people outside of coworkers for months
>friend barely talks to me
>sold funs to pay rent over the summer
>khv wizard
>have never had a gf
I just want to sleep next to someone.
>>
>>31979603
I can't believe people took this bait!
>>
>>31981907
it wasnt just michigan
>>
>>31986372
>Trump's ties to Russia.

The extent of toe 'ties' at the moment are, during the election, Putin said some nice things about Trump and stated that if he were elected he would reopen high level diplomatic talks, to which Trump was politically obliged to reply to. That's it.
>>
>>31984982
Important update.

https://youtu.be/5eLcHJLDlI8
>>
>>31992079
I'm not sure I entirely follow, I understand keeping these things from most everyone, but what about those close to you? How would they overpower you? Why would they use someone else to feel better?

Also, I'm trying to find value in myself, I have so much guilt from these things I've messed up and disappointment from failed academic and musical goals that constantly eat at me. I know I need to focus more on the positive, I'm just having problems figuring out how, and getting anything to matter to me.
>>
>>31979541
My uncle got so triggered that I asked if he thought obongo would pardon Hillary that he hung up on me, cursed me out, and banned me from using his innawoods as gun range for 1 year and banned me from any potential controversial subject of conversation, with another offense meaning our relationship is over...
This guy holds most of my inheritance. A 72 year old Vietnam vet liberal crybaby who feels it necessary to defend a politician...

Also, you know, lonely and stuff. There's always junk food.
>>
>>31992488
You're stronger than this despicable government that's gotten you into this Stockholm Syndrome headlock.

If it's legitimately not worth it, find another job, and tell them to blow it out their ass. Free men don't take shit like this and neither should you.

Please don't kill yourself, libcucks will make you a statistic in 'gun deaths' and try to take them away.
>>
>>31993518

You can't change the past, but if you feel sorry for something make sure you learn from it. You already made that mistake, make sure to value it by learning from it and become a better person. That's the best you can do, noone can ask more of you.

I hope you have honest people around you, but I can tell you from experience that even friends and family are not exempt from dishonesty or bad character. People making mistakes over and over again, weighing down on you, people stabbing you in the back, lying to you, provoking you just to make you feel bad, causing problems, making solutions impossible, just to fuck with you. It's all possible and you must stand above it. Sometimes life takes a baseball bat to your gut and beats you to a pulp, but you can't lie there crying on the floor, you must get back up and take that bat out of life's hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r2ucIadNZA
>>
>>31993690

Some more motivational speeches:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNj_KDPp_iM
>>
>>31984001
Found a custom build on armslist
SAA upper and bolt group, del-ton lower with palmetto state lower parts, and then run of the mill magpul pistol grip, handguard, stock and flip up sights.
>>
>>31993554
liberals aren't people. you have to dominate him to win his respect.
>>
File: 05340360366346'.png (166KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
05340360366346'.png
166KB, 500x313px
>>31989808
>>
File: 1265032620346.png (47KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1265032620346.png
47KB, 420x294px
>>31992488
GTFO of there and start your own business dude!
Start an online store or some shit.
You got savings, be your own boss!
>>
>>31994058
THIS!

If you have the motivation, it can work.

There's a guy in my town that was homeless, living in his car and a shelter after some unavoidable life events just a few short years back.

He scrapped together enough cash for a vacuum cleaner and some cleaning supplies, because that was the lowest cost start-up to a business that he could think of.

He now runs a fairly successful house cleaning business, with 12 employees.
>>
File: 1456447461897.png (741KB, 719x597px) Image search: [Google]
1456447461897.png
741KB, 719x597px
>>31992192
>Steve Bannon as his chief adviser and strategist

Sounds like a great choice, though I understand how someone rooting for someone who's been throwing the election for a solid year might mistake that.

Maybe you'll have a better counter-slogan next time than "America is great because it's gewd :--DDD"
>>
File: Capitalism.jpg (81KB, 527x640px) Image search: [Google]
Capitalism.jpg
81KB, 527x640px
>>31994089
12 employees?!!?!?!?
He must be making mad dough.
>>
>>31994124
The fact is, in like 5 years the guy went from living in his car, to running 12 employees.

Not saying he's buying yachts and penthouse suites, but goes to show what you can do with just a vacuum cleaner and essentially zero funds.

Did you want me to give you a "one-in-a-million" success story just to brighten the day?
>>
>>31979541
better than his legs

lmao
>>
File: A1qWKY9.gif (688KB, 664x714px) Image search: [Google]
A1qWKY9.gif
688KB, 664x714px
>>31994150
>>
>>31979541
not good
I fucked up this semester baaaad
I'm starting to hate my major, which is bad because I'm a fifth year senior
I hate the town I'm in
the college doesn't have any money left because of the damn state budget crisis
my roommates aren't speaking to me and I don't know why (or if there is even any conscious effort on their part)
I have only one real friend in this town
I recently had to restart Ritalin for my ADD, which is now worse than ever
oh, and I'm pretty sure I'm clinically depressed
>>
File: DevilDogs.jpg (79KB, 590x360px) Image search: [Google]
DevilDogs.jpg
79KB, 590x360px
>>31994233
There's always.......
>>
Not saying my life's harder than anyone else here but damn is life fucking me up right now. I just don't feel good famalam. Just wanna go home and feel some genuine peace because its been so long
>>
>>31994233
You are not alone my man. Not at all. If you're in fort Collins CO we could kick it
>>
>>31994271
fucking wish I was in CO
I'm in god damn fucking Hellinois at two bit west nowhere university

if I was in CO, I could at least find decent weed at a decent price
>>
File: 2055620546053264050.png (74KB, 496x457px) Image search: [Google]
2055620546053264050.png
74KB, 496x457px
>>31994263
I wish i could help you. All i can say are calming words.
>>
>>31986372
lσνє тнιs
>>
Alright, thought of getting firearm id came up again, but I'm in nj and saw the application plus the other steps and got discouraged
>>
File: 1479017754262.jpg (9KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
1479017754262.jpg
9KB, 245x220px
It is worth learning to be a welder? Please answer, /k/
>>
>>31993554
You think he'd calm down? Fuck
>>
>>31993690
>>31993731
Those videos were helpful, thank you. I guess even with the loss of trust, I can still be too trusting depending on the people I speak to. As far as I know, the people around me are trying to help, but aren't even trying to understand what's helpful. As for life, I'd rather hit back.
>>
>>31994387
definitely not the worst thing you could do with your life
>>
>>31979541
I cant get any work done. I'm failing classes yet I know what the problem is, I just can't seem to push myself to fix it. The problem is dicking around instead of doing the work.
>>
>>31994993
ADD and/or depression
>>
>>31979541
Bad, i've had a horrible head for the last 2 years.

feeling:
>very miserable
>lethargic
>can't see straight/focus
>self hating

then i broke up with my bitch and for a few months i felt fantastic. Yet last week out of nowhere, it just dropped on me again. No idea why. I haven't done anything differently. Just broken again.
>>
>>31979979
Man, hypothyroid sucks, gotta take synthroid as well, but one thing I can tell you is, get the generic version of synthroid, much cheaper, it's called levothyroxine.
>>
>>31996075
Wrong dude. Thyroid medications are actually one of the very few meds in which the generic =/= brand, and most patients end up getting up on Synthroid, as it works the best.
>>
>>31996101
Eh, levothyroxine works for me, doc prescribed it, haven't noticed a change from synthroid in my levels. Granted I still have my thyroid, it's probably much different in that scenario, I just have hypothyroidism.
>>
>>31996152
Not saying they don't work, but with thyroid medications, it's a very weird case in which there are much different efficacy rates between the generic and brand. This is due to how precise thyroid levels need to be, along with the padding added in the pills have to be different by law, which unlike most other medications, has a noticeable effect on absorption rates.

Though, it is good that the generic is working for you, as most doctors will try to keep patients on the generic as much as possible until it just gets too resistant.
>>
>>31996189
That sucks, thyroid problems run in my family, my aunt got thyroid cancer a few years ago, had to get it removed.

I hope everything works out for you.
>>
>>31996213
Oh no, I'm fine. I'm just a pharmacy student on rotation right now.
>>
>>31994660

That's the spirit. Don't confuse the path with the goal. Just because it's rainy now, doesn't mean you're not headed for some sunshine.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.