[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone been shot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0057.jpg (1MB, 1200x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
1MB, 1200x745px
Anyone care to describe what it's like to get shot? Is it anything like in movies, where you may not really feel it at first, or is it immediately excruciating? Pls share bullet wound stories.

General accident/mishap and I guess self defense stories welcome too.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 690x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 690x549px
>>31977625
For certain instances I guess some people might not feel it because of adrenaline or shock.
I can say when you do feel it, it comes at you as a surprise "thump" and then the worst pain you've ever felt.
The trauma from how fast the bullet was going is what really makes it bad. All that energy was suddenly dropped into your body in less than a second. The puncture wound burns and throbs for a long time after, coupled with what's similar to having a really bad stab wound.
Of course depending where it was and who you are, you can bear it.
I was able to make it to the hospital without being totally catatonic. I was in incredible pain but still lucid.
Lol9mm is no joke.
>>
>>31977687
That's nuts. Everyone I know that's been shot always describes it pretty similar.

I've only been stabbed in the arm by some white kid in school, I'd probably be pretty pissed off if I got shot.
>>
>>31977625
My dad's old boss got shot in Normandy in 1944.

He said it was like someone swinging a sledgehammer into him, immediately winding him, and put him into a state of shock.

I suppose it depends what calibre you get hit with though, and what distance.
>>
>>31977862
This old guy I used to work with got shot in the stomach in Vietnam. I guess it went right through him and missed his spine and everything. Said he ran into some cover and blacked out from the pain and shock then woke up in a hospital. He was only in Vietnam for like 3 weeks lol.
>>
>>31977687
Shit anon, care to greentext?
>>
>>31977862
Dad was hit by shrapnel from a RPG in nam, said the same thing. Felt like getting hit with a baseball bat. He flew a ways, landed in a rice patty, than the burning sensation really hit him
>>
>>31977776
>stabbed in the arm by some white kid

Stopped reading here.
>>
Of course, get involved in the training program where you shoot yourself with certain rounds to gain immunity from them. I am already immune to .22, working on 9mm now.
>>
>>31977687
>9mm is no joke
>survived
Umm...
>>
>>31978100
>I wuz jus bein' a good boy den some cracka stab me
>sheeit no I never stole nuffin' I neva seen that TV befo officuh
>>
Are you the same anon who wanted to get bitten by goddamn bullet ants?
>>
>>31977625
Only been skimmed by a 9mm
It catches you by surprise
Burned a lot
Not sure if that's from the tramma or the hot bullet
>>
>>31978211
SHOT PLACEMENT
>>
>>31977625
Got shot in the leg through a car door and it felt pretty much like the hammer/burn anyone else describes. Not sure it was worse than shattering my wrist and nowhere near as bad as getting a bone cut out of my mouth while unsedated.

Imagine getting a red hot railroad spike hammered in to yourself by a sand pitcher that's spent the last 20 years shoveling with a scoop shovel.
>>
>>31978223
definitely not... not the guy who wanted to get shot while fucking his girlfriend either
>>
>>31978244
That's the feeling of tissue damage, even if the bullet was incredibly hot the time that it's in contact with your tissue would be so incredibly low that no measurable heat could transfer.
>>
>be American
>>
>>31977907
Sure mang. It's not that interesting of a story. But there's a lesson to be learned.

>be 19
>at a family function, hanging out with uncles, cousins, and friends of the family
>have an "uncle", a close family friend who had a shit kid.
>total mongoloid, breathed through his mouth and thought rain was god's tears
>we're all shooting out into the back woods of the house were at.
>blasting away at aerosol cans next to flares and making fire balls
>dickhead mongoloid is fucking around the entire time
>shoots his gun sideways and grabs his crotch because "Lol that's how real niggas do it"
>we call the "range" cold and go to set up more glass jugs and other targets
>dick head had a gun he kept calling a glock, it wasn't
>says it can't be fired when dropped
>autist actually SLAMS the gun onto a table over an over like a chimp
>he ND's and I get hit in my lower forearm
>said his finger wasn't in the trigger guard
>he doesn't come to parties anymore
>>
>>31978533
>>
File: tumblr_o6j2xtSZG71v6dzp7o1_1280.png (2MB, 1000x687px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6j2xtSZG71v6dzp7o1_1280.png
2MB, 1000x687px
>>31978712
shit man, I've had some close call like that. How long did it take you to recover, also God bless
>>
>>31978712
Jesus Christ, if that ever happened to me I would literally strangle them to the point of unconsciousness with my other arm
>>
File: STAHP.gif (550KB, 292x199px) Image search: [Google]
STAHP.gif
550KB, 292x199px
>>31977625
>Be me
>have recently converted to pro-fun gf
>she dosent know how to shoot
>offer to teach her
>she accepts
>give her ruger 10/22
>30 minutes of her plinking later i call range cold to repaint target
>she forcefully puts it down on table as i go down range
>finger still in trigger guard
>-_-
>did something bite me on my ass?
>small of blood coming out
>fuck.
>>
File: IMG_0030.jpg (132KB, 628x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0030.jpg
132KB, 628x479px
>>31979874
>.22
>did something bite my ass
kek, in all seriousness though, how badly were you hurt? Did you ever go shooting with your gf again?
>>
File: when she uses teeth.png (61KB, 213x282px) Image search: [Google]
when she uses teeth.png
61KB, 213x282px
>>31980690
in all seriousness it stung like a bitch and was hard if not impossible to sit down for a long while, but after a trip to the doc it healed up pretty nicely. As a rule of thumb i either take the guns or her down range with me nowadays.
>>
>>31978988
A month or so for the wound. 4 months of physical therapy but luckily I didn't have nerve damage.
>>
I've actually never shared this with any one, but for as long as I can remember I've wanted to be shot. I do not want to die from it or receive permanent damage, but a shot to the chest that doesn't hit anything would be good. I can't explain why I have this urge, but I don't think I'll ever orchestrate it.
>>
>>31981507
I too have the same desire. Just seems like an interesting experience.

Course, I also tried on a dog-training shock collar, so maybe I'm a bit of a masochist.
>>
>>31977625
Almost. I got hit by a 223 round from behind. Just barely missed my body and grazed the inside of my right arm
>>
>>31978100
>>31978217
Shit niggers I never said I didn't do anything. I just said I got stabbed in the arm by some white kid.

I was in sixth grade in a shit town in the 209, and I was making fun of him for being a foster kid and being white trash in general. I kept calling him foster freeze and dairy queen and shit like that.

He hit me in the balls once during a game of dodgeball and became my enemy from that day.
>>
>>31981830
So, you were being an asshole.
>>
>>31981936
Correct.
>>
>>31977892
>vietnam
>spray and pray
Literally, the entire war
Shit, a large percentage got shot, blown up by friendly fire
>>
>>31981766
>>31981507
>i want to get shot
>ok
>Bang
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Any shot to the chest could kill you. Shit, a shot anywhere could kill you, but getting shot in the chest causes a pleural cavity that sucks air in when you breathe and gradually deflates your lungs.
You don't want to get shot.
>>
>>31977776
>stabbed by some white kid
>some white kid
Wish he got your heart nigger
>>
>>31977625

Get a friend to shoot you and you could even call it art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26R9KFdt5aY
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.