[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about getting an Assault Rifle-15. What's a good one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0059.jpg (24KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
24KB, 600x300px
Thinking about getting an Assault Rifle-15. What's a good one?
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>
One with a big clip for MASS MURDERS YOU FUCKING CIS WHITE MALE

BAN ALL SALT RIFLES
>>
Buy an assault killer-47 instead
>>
>>31975560
Why you trying to kill kids???
You DONT need that to hunt!
>>
Do extensive research and buy parts and build your own. Start by having a stripped lower sent to your nearest firearms store.
Then decidewhat you want to build, pistol, carbine or rifle.
Then buy all parts. You can go cheap on most everything except barrel and bolt carrier group.
Or buy a colt and be done with it.
>>
File: IMG_2890.jpg (56KB, 594x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2890.jpg
56KB, 594x460px
>>31975926
>almost 2017
>building an instrument of death
Make sure there is a bayonet lug and pistol grip so you can kill more protesters and children, fascist scum!
>>
>>31975560
Look into buying an Ass Raping 15 (year olds) first you pedo fascist, it's probably more your speed.

#notmypresident #stillwithher
>>
>>31975560
Try the 45mm Glock & Wesson made by Colt Koch
>>
>>31975560
If you want one that looks like that, Fulton Armory makes a nice modernized repro. The downside is it's almost $1300.
>>
>>31976283
>Try the 45mm Glock & Wesson made by Colt Koch

I would advocate a Smith and eagle .950 with a bayonet.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6KB, 218x231px
>>31976256
You forgot about the evil green tips boolets. They were desined to shoot through schools!!

>What do I tell my child at night before I tuck them to sleep now you fucking racists!!
>>
Smith and Wesson makes good ones but they're only for Military and Police. You need to have been a soldier to get your gun license
>>
File: 950-JDJ-round.jpg (28KB, 552x299px) Image search: [Google]
950-JDJ-round.jpg
28KB, 552x299px
>>31976559
>bayonet
>not getting the tripod attachment
>>
>>31976566
no, the greentips mean that they are environmentally friendly.within 30 days they will completely dissolve in the soil and a tree will sprout from the seed placed in the center of each bullet.
>>
>>31976604
>custom
>including a grenade launcher
>>
File: IRA-Header-1800x1200.jpg (392KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IRA-Header-1800x1200.jpg
392KB, 1800x1200px
>>31975560
Propper b8 m8. It's armalite rifle model 15, not assault rifle.
First you want to order a retro lower from nodak spud, 4 month wait period.
While waiting for that, find early a1 stock, grip, and handguard online, it will take some looking. Then throw on a 20" pencil barrel with NON-f marked front sight base and barrel twist of choice. Then get the other assorted bits like a lower parts kit, upper parts kit, Fulton armory upper, bcg of choice as long as it's black. Should cost around 1k.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.