[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chemical Weaponry Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Let's talk about gasses and other stuff that fucks up your intestines without you even realizing what's happening.

Does anyone have the name of that stuff the Russians have that is completely invisible, has no smell but fucks you up really bad?
>>
>>31974549
most gasses are invisible and have no smell.
>>
>>31974549
Iocane powder. It's not Russian, it's Australian. Odorless, tasteless, and dissolves instantly in any liquid.
>>
>>31974549
Sarin Gas?
>>
>>31974549

Phosphene
>>
Bumping for NBC guides
>>
Platinum + ammonia = hydrogen cyanide.
>>
"fun" fact - despite its horrific reputation, gas was not a big killer in ww1 responsible for only a fraction of casualties and with kia numbers "only" in the thousands
>>
>>31974549
you mean novichok?
>>
>>31974876
>"fun" fact - despite its horrific reputation, gas was not a big killer in ww1 responsible for only a fraction of casualties and with kia numbers "only" in the thousands

but it crippled people in horrific ways.
>>
what gas did Saddam use to kill those stupid kurds
>>
>>31974549
Go to the Murder/k/ube. Pray to it and then ask for the book "Silent Death" by Uncle Festor. Tis a glorious book with instructions to manufacture many poisons and gasses to effectively remove kebab.
Ave Nex Alea /k/ommrads
>>
>>31974942
Mustard gas
>>
>>31975101
Mustard gas is a blister agent, moron, it is about as lethal as tear gas.
>>
>>31974899
But it wasn't very effective, which is why it's not in use today
>>
>>31974585
Inconceivable!
>>
How bad are modern chemical weapons? Think not just the US or Russia but more so 2nd or 3rd rate powers like Syria had it used them earlier and without fear of repercussions from the international community.
>>
>>31974942
VX
>>
>>31975400
bump
>>
>>31975422
No one knows for certain. The most advanced nerve gasses to exist today are Russian Novichok-5 and Novichock-7 nerve agents. They work the same way as VX but are allegedly several times more potent. Details are unknown. The only source of information was a Russian whistleblower in the 90s who got sent to Siberia for his trouble.
>>
>>31974585
It's not that deadly. I've spent the last few years of my life building up an immunity
>>
File: 1393246161954.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1393246161954.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>tfw can get killed by phosgene just by welding near the wrong kind of solvent
>>
>>31975453
Not only Russia, I guess other countries have some chemicals currently unkown to the public, which are far more effective, than the substances we know.
>>
File: We_Can_Do_It!.jpg (2MB, 1000x1294px) Image search: [Google]
We_Can_Do_It!.jpg
2MB, 1000x1294px
>>31975473
Probably why Rosie decided to be a riveter.
>>
File: crystals.jpg (136KB, 1212x712px) Image search: [Google]
crystals.jpg
136KB, 1212x712px
Don't try this at home, kids.
>>
>>31975510

She actually only riveted for a few days

She didnt like it so she went back to studying music
>>
>>31975534
Is this for real?
>>
>>31975535
The original Rosie was rich, so she didn't actually need to work, but there were plenty of Rosies who were legit factory workers, it was just a archetypal propaganda role.
>>
>>31975548
no
>>
>>31975548
Bleach and ammonia does create a lethal gas. However there is no way of knowing if the story is true or not. Although based on how autistic /b/ is it is quite possible.
>>
>>31975548
i saw a version irl where a guy complained it killed his daughter and swore he would hunt down the faggots that dispersed the infopic of colored crystals.
>>
>>31975398
Top kek
>>
>>31974549
Novichok maybe?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.