[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You see thsi cute snail here, his name is Achatina fulica, one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 48

File: GiantSnail.jpg (67KB, 940x883px) Image search: [Google]
GiantSnail.jpg
67KB, 940x883px
You see thsi cute snail here, his name is Achatina fulica, one of the many gifts that globalization brough from Africa.

This "little thing" can reach lenghts of 30 cm and it deserves the tittle of biological weapon. It can eat ANYTHING organic that gets in its path; grass, shit, dead bodies... and everytime it reproduces buries in the darkest places it can find around 100 eggs... in its first year, the second years this monster snail lays 500 eggs and their descendants will continue to consume anything its path.

Not only that but its also a vector for patogens that infect the plants where this snail passes, expanding crops plagues that weren't even supossed to be there. And not only affects plants, its a vector for parasites that causes things like Angiostrongyliasis where the nematodes reproduce inside your brain, causing pain until you die, they might even get into your eyes causing even more pain.

And you get infected with the snail slime, wether you touch it(and later on you touch other parts of yourself more exposed) or it gets accidentally into you by consuming food on which this snail was on several weeks ago.

Basically, if you find one, you have to put latex gloves, kill it with alchol and bury it at least half a meter deep.

Now the point is that this snail expanded from its small home in Africa to South America and some islands of the pacific(maybe on its way to Australia) through global trade by accident. So what historical applications do we have of such biological weapons applied in the battlefield?

I'm not talking about illnesses or patogens, but the introduction of foreign species that easily become plagues that start to cripple crops, ecosystems and the enemy economy as it pours money trying to control every single plague you throw at him.

I think ecological warfare would be a more apropiate term(as a subdivision of biological warfare).
>>
What the literal fuck nature.

Jesus fucking christ.
>>
Sweet

Drop it in the middle east
>>
>s, kill it with alchol and bury it at least half a meter deep.

yeah that's cool, i want to bury byself meter deep inna english teachers thighs if u know what i men

also am alcohol
>>
>>31974444
Checked and keked
>>
>>31974400
we dropped butt-tillions of "live in your skin" fly eggs in the middle east
>>
>>31974452
whats that in metric units
>>
>>31974453
a quarter hectare
>>
>>31974460
i dont speak spanish
>>
>>31974420

>maybe on its way to Australia

This is the part I want to see m8.
>>
>>31974453
5000 Amperes
>>
>>31974475
>snails vs cane toads
holy fuck
>>
>>31974475
>>31974478
take some of that asian cudzu that's strangling the american southwest while your at it
>>
>>31974400
i really hate it when people with little to no experience with nature or the outdoors hears some shit about an animal or place and go nuts about how fucking crazy it is, perfect example Australia. Acording to the world its the spoopiest place and yet in reality its just as lifeless and developed as everywhere else. The worst wildlife besides crocodiles in some parts is snakes (that animal who will try his fucking hardest, like almost any other animal, to fuck off out ya way). I saw dozens of these when i was in Samoa, picked like 5 up one night. Big news dude, its a fucking snail. Obviously it can cause as much serious damage as any other introduced species (fox, cat, dog, cane toad) but it is nothing special. This may as well have been a post about cats. "holy foook guys!!! this thing eats birds mice, anything made of meet and it can climb trees!!! Woah how can me make fight with it?!?!?! get fucked cunt
>>
>>31974400
>Now the point is that this snail expanded from its small home in Africa to South America and some islands of the pacific(maybe on its way to Australia) through global trade by accident. So what historical applications do we have of such biological weapons applied in the battlefield?

hi snail anon, frog here.

During ww1 the germans used a cross specie of colorado beetles as a biological weapon to destroy potato fields in France.

The colorado beetle had been previously imported into germany where it was eradicated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_potato_beetle

After WW1 the specie was eradicated again but then came back during and after ww2 before spreading fast.

it is still present today and has to be dealt with.
>>
>>31974420
You fucking retard.
There is nothing to eat there but sand.
You would give it too much grit.
>>
>>31974484
confirmed for skinwalker/drop bear crossbreed attempting to bait us into going to that hell
>>
>>31974484
>african snail detected
>"muh snail dindu nuffin"
>>
File: TigerSpider.jpg (42KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
TigerSpider.jpg
42KB, 610x343px
>>31974484
> Acording to the world its the spoopiest place
>when i was in Samoa, picked like 5 up one night.

I am in the rest of the world and the lesser thing I saw was a fucking tiger spider in the middle of my path that I just walked around while waching it how clever it was to put his spiderweb in such strategic place.

Cozy little things spiders are, most of them are inofensive and just want to go on their own way.
>>
>>31974486

Thanks for sharing.

Lets see if more people come over.
>>
>>31974486
Did Germany always have a taste for super-villain type bullshit like this?
>>
>>31974414
Dude that sucker also eats the Stucko off of houses in Florida.
>>
>>31974475

OOoh let's make like gladiatorial battles between animals and plants and shit

>big annoying snail vs toxic frog vs kudzu vs gympie gympie
>>
File: 292845_stellarian_burning-city.jpg (1MB, 2500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
292845_stellarian_burning-city.jpg
1MB, 2500x1500px
>>31974400
To burn is to cleanse and purify.
>>
What about honey baggers?
>>
File: Radula.png (105KB, 300x497px) Image search: [Google]
Radula.png
105KB, 300x497px
>>31974400

I wonder...

One of the reason animals eat dead people is not as much about the actual need of dead meat but rather the fact that they couldn't defeat an alive prey because they just can't or its too costly energetically or they lack speed and so on...

So I wonder if this the same case, they only eat dead people because alive people just use their hands to take it out. But what if I stuffed them in a hole, until the bottom is completly flooded, and throwed in a person with their hands cuffed? Would they eat him while the rest of his friends just wacht and know that they next until they do what I want?

Its the prefect torture technique, snails don't eat exactly with teet but with something similar to a tonge(pic related) that is like a saw. So they would eat anyone very slowly while they use all their forces to take them off him until they lose all their energy and just accept their destiny in crying screams of pain dozens of these slowly tear up their flesh and bones for hours or days.

And even if you pull them off the abundant parasites in the snail slime would carve their way in through the numerous wounds and expand in every single part of the tortured body, until there are so many parasites inside that they start leaking outside from the eyes.

If you have a decent medical equipment you can keep this "schedule of pain" as much as you want to; let the snails eat a bit of the guy for hours during the morning, let the nematodes reproduce and cause unspekable pain in the afternoon and by night you heal the wounds and keep the nematodes in controlled numbers, but just enough so they start causing as much pain as you want with mathematical precision.

I think I have a new idea for an ISIS video or secret CIA torturing technique...
>>
>>31974453
2 gallons
>>
>>31974484
t. snail
>>
>>31974770
Are you Antman's cousin Snailman?
>>
>>31974400
Wtf, I hate nature now.

What eats that thing in the wild?
>>
>>31974817
i EnjOY thME wiTh PIIIIIne neTTLE TeA. You shOUULSD comE OUUT sidDE aND TRy TJHEMMM
>>
>>31974770
i once saw some fetish shit of putting snails on peoples bodies to crawl on them and tickle them, but in reality they would eat them? just
>>
File: Eichhornia_crassipes_201510.jpg (1MB, 1391x1043px) Image search: [Google]
Eichhornia_crassipes_201510.jpg
1MB, 1391x1043px
>>31974400
dfw no hippos to hunt in florida:

>The water hyacinth was introduced in 1884 at the World's Fair in New Orleans, also known as the World Cotton Centennial.[13] The plants had been given away as a gift by a group of visiting Japanese.[13] Soon after, the water hyacinth was choking rivers, killing fish and stopping shipping in Louisiana, and an estimated 50 kilograms per square meter choked Florida's waterways.[14] There were many attempts to eradicate the flower, including one by the U.S. War Department to pour oil over many of the flowers, but none worked.[13] In 1910, a bold solution was put forth by the New Foods Society. Their plan was to import and release hippopotamus from Africa into the rivers and bayous of Louisiana. The hippopotamus would then eat the water hyacinth and also produce meat to solve another serious problem at the time, the American meat crisis.[15]

>Known as the American Hippo bill, H.R. 23621 was introduced by Louisiana Congressman Robert Broussard and debated by the Agricultural Committee of the U.S. House of Representatives.[16] The chief collaborators in the New Foods Society and proponents of Broussard's bill were Major Frederick Russell Burnham, the celebrated American scout, and Captain Fritz Duquesne, a South African scout who later became a notorious spy for Germany. Presenting before the Agricultural Committee, Burnham made the point that none of the animals that Americans ate, chickens, pigs, cows, sheep, lambs, were native to the U.S., all had been imported by European settlers centuries before, so why should Americans hesitate to introduce hippopotamus and other large animals into the American diet? Duquesne, who was born and raised in South Africa, further noted that European settlers on that continent commonly included hippopotamus, ostrich, antelope, and other African wildlife in their diets and suffered no ill effects. The American Hippo bill nearly passed, but fell one vote short.[15]
>>
>>31974770
I thought Antman was dead.
>>
>>31974400
thank god I live in emperate middle europe where sub zero winter kill most of those vermin. lyme disease is reall pretty much the only thing you have to care about.
>>
>>31974878
>lyme disease is reall pretty much the only thing you have to care about.

AHAHAHAHAHA

NO

http://mediterraneangarden.blogspot.com.es/2011/02/achatina-fulica-giant-snail-invades.html

Indigenous sauce:

http://www.publico.es/ciencias/caracol-gigante-come-andalucia.html

First they will adapt to the increasing cold climate as they slowly advance in latitude and new weather conditions create new selective presures for cold resistant breeds.

Then it will be time for Europe.

You can run, but the snail will always catch you.
>>
>>31974850

Does this means that we would have hippo burgers by now?

Imagine the freedoms..
>>
File: ah_zirbenwald3_02.jpg (108KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ah_zirbenwald3_02.jpg
108KB, 800x600px
>>31974904
I guess. most of the souther US is prime Hippo habitat. only problem is, most animal relaed deaths in Afreaka are due to hippos, they are aggressive as fuck. Gators whoul be literally small lizards in comparison.

>>31974895
I ain't afraid of no Gastropod.
>>
>>31974420
It'd dry up like Hillary's snizz.

>>31974478
>toad swallows giant snail whole
>dies horribly from disease
>now they're both dead
Could be worth looking at.
>>
>>31974478
>A controversial commercial for Tooheys beer company showed people from New South Wales standing at the New South Wales-Queensland Border with golf clubs and lights, attracting cane toads just so they could hit them back across the border with the golf clubs.[38][39]
Australians are a riot.
>>
>>31974618
It's what Germans do, ruin things for everyone else. Often at their own expense too, so I don't know, I guess Germans just aren't wired like normal humans.
>>
>>31974400
the US dropped locusts in south america to ruin tobacco crops.

this is touched on briefly in the movie "the good shepherd"

but they switched it to coffee
>>
File: 1476470891050.jpg (66KB, 690x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476470891050.jpg
66KB, 690x720px
>Read this thread
>Mfw i live in one of the few parts of africa free from tropical horrors like malaria, giant fucking snails and humid climates.
>>
>>31974967
but you probably still have the biggest pest and curse upon humanity: NIGGERS!
>>
>>31974967

You're still in a shithole even if that shithole is not filled with flesh eating snails
>>
>>31974444
topkek
>>
>>31974400
Salt, we literally have tons of it because of this election.
>>
File: Russet Sparrow.jpg (56KB, 467x600px) Image search: [Google]
Russet Sparrow.jpg
56KB, 467x600px
>>31974400
Your fucking late to the game.

The Imperial Chinese and the Samurai used to bring boxes of Russet Sparrows to enemy fields so the little shits eat the seedlings.

Pretty much why they are the ubiquitous birb in Asia right now. Also the reason why Mao killed lots of these during the retarded four pests campaign.
>>
>>31974986
Could be worse. More than half the people here are white or white/malay/khoi mix.
>>
>>31974871
>dead
*forced meme
>>
>>31975023
>white/malay/khoi mix.

so niggers? 1 drop rule mate. quadroon, octroon and and above is all still 100% nigger.
>>
>>31974400
>You're A big snail
>If I took that shell off would you die?
>>
File: 1465923126800.jpg (4MB, 3488x5380px) Image search: [Google]
1465923126800.jpg
4MB, 3488x5380px
>>31974770
/tg/ here, doing a setting based on pic.

You're in.

[spoiler]Even though with that many snails most of them would probably be squished or try to get out, but if the wasp guy can rule Florida, who cares. [/spoiler]
>>
File: NOPE2.jpg (39KB, 401x308px) Image search: [Google]
NOPE2.jpg
39KB, 401x308px
>>31974487

M8...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achatina_fulica

>It will sometimes eat sand, very small stones, bones from carcasses and even concrete
>>
>>31975038
Which one of those is by any measure a nigger?
>>
>>31975078
all.
>>
>>31975092
Kek
>>
>>31975078
Just ignore him.

'White' is a broud set of ancestries all of which are mixed to some degree.

The "one drop rule" was just some shit mouth breathers use to claim superiority in their trailer park when the Spanish business owner down the street calls the cops on them for smoking meth.
>>
>>31975110
*broad
>>
>>31974400
smear some salt
problem solved
>>
File: 04022016281 - Kopie.jpg (486KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
04022016281 - Kopie.jpg
486KB, 2592x1456px
>>31975110
>>31975109
niggers detected.

>'White' is a broud set of ancestries all of which are mixed to some degree.

most hilarious.
>>
>>31974967
South africa or northern africa?
>>
>>31974850
>>31974920
Imagine the potential episode of Swamp People
"Troy has to thin out a few of the hippos that are killin' the gators on his lines"
CHOOT' EM
>>
File: choot.jpg (15KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
choot.jpg
15KB, 303x166px
>>31975151
>CHOOT' EM
exactly what i was thinking. also

>Can't leave house in southern USA without .500 S&W revolver for hippo defense

>I totaled my car, hit a hippo - hippo is fine though
>>
>>31974400
At last, we have a opponent for the French to bear arms against.
>>
>>31974483
we pronounce it kudzu, next to where i live theres a forest/feild that is covered with it for as far as you can see. it grows like 2 inches a day.
>>
Environmental destruction could be interesting if you want to absolutely fuck an area. You go in and fight and leave behind some shit that will literally wipe it off the map and make it unihabitable. Kudzu would spread rapidly and crawl up buildings slowly eating them, like on that life after people show, but would also destroy all the trees and wreck the soil and all the native plants. A mixture of other plants, like tons of poison ivy, nightshades, that one plant that causes extreme pain and leaves its needles in your for years, so everything that isn't kudzu is poisonous or painful. Boars will fuck up anything edible, nutria rats will cause riverbank erosion by digging and eating all the shit holding the banks together, pythons will eat up all the birds and as they grow start eating all the small mammals and eventual get big enough to eat like goats and children. Theres a myriad of insects that would just fuck shit up, those beetles and stuff like this snail, but shit like termites and carpenter ants and bees would fuck up trees and structures. You could get some of those bad motherfucker japanese wasps and let them out. Release fucktons of black widows, scorpions, brown recluse, centipedes. Also, hippos will fuck some shit up. Weaponized hippopatamus.
>>
>>31974871
It was only its body that died. The eternal horror that is Antman took on a new mortal host and shitposts once more.
>>
File: 1442859113753.png (949KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1442859113753.png
949KB, 720x1280px
>>31974770
Here, look at this inkspot. Tell me what you see.
>>
>>31974453
5 cords
>>
File: fun times.jpg (666KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fun times.jpg
666KB, 2000x1000px
As with many things in life, solutions have existed for a long time but are only temporarily disallowed because of the late twentieth century infatuation with "saving" nature.
>>
>>31974770
Oh boy, it's another /psychopathicanimalhusbandry/ thread.
>>
>>31975343
Bad. Ass.
>>
>>31975355

Remember that this was a thing. Between crop dusters and truck foggers, the USDA can eliminate any species of animal they desire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2NmuQW8cjE
>>
>>31975391

>of any animal

*or insect
>>
>>31975391
>those small boys helping the friendly g-men dispense lethal chemicals.
God the pre 1960's U.S. was fucking based.
>>
>>31974400
Seems useless against France, but otherwise pretty scary.
>>
>>31974444
but teacher has the patogens, you get sifilis like dat
>>
>>31975410
>God the pre 1960's U.S. was fucking based.
>g.men killing my kid
>literally Soviet tier disregard for people
>on /k/

fuck this place
>>
>>31975565
Pure memes.
>>
>>31974618
>>31974960
Wrong this kind of warfare is common since ancient times, when the romans put salt into the ground in and around cathargo. There are instances of similar strategys applied by every significant military power in recent history, e.g. agent orange spraying over Vietnam, it's broadly assumed the reason for this, was not only to take away places to hide, but to starve them and the civil population in areas controlled by the Vietcong to dead.
>>
>>31974495
i kekt so hard at this.
>>
>>31974400
hahaha amerilards

in italy we have bog red snails from south-east JEWmerica

you - fat jewsih allies - dropped them during WWII

now get a pizza and cook your brain homo
>>
>>31975620
>Wrong this kind of warfare is common since ancient times, when the romans put salt into the ground in and around cathargo.

considering how much salt you'd need, it#s rather questionable that this has actually been done with effect. if at all, it was done as a gesture, like pissing on somebody's grave or may have even been only a literary device.
>>
>>31974817
>What eats that thing in the wild?

The French.
>>
File: 1461516409010.jpg (25KB, 422x284px) Image search: [Google]
1461516409010.jpg
25KB, 422x284px
>>31975646
>haha ameriblarbs we have snails left over from when you kicked our ass and invaded us haha
>lol they must've fell off the back of one of your trucks when you were driving through our streets after you, the UK, and Canada utterly shamed our militarily
>we can't even defend ourselves from these snails, please help us
>>
>>31975663
I kind of feel the same way...back in ancient and medieval times, salt was a valuable nutritional mineral for living healthy and was worth lots of money and sone times used as currency.

I can't even see the decadent and wealthy High Imperial Romans wasting salt like that, especially considering they waged wars of conquest to gain land and salves.
>>
>>31975663
I have read at least in one study, not in catargo but somewhere else, they found evidence, which suggests the use of salt by the romans as military strategy. I think it was put into fountains. In Cathargo it is not clear, at least to my knowledge, maybe they only strewed it on some places, which were very fruitful. Another possibility is, they somehow flooded it with sea water.
>>
>>31975428

If anything, the snail eaters would get sick and die from the parasites.
>>
>>31974950
https://vimeo.com/72011604
>>
File: file.png (4KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4KB, 500x333px
>>31974400
>be me
>be french
>sees cute snail
>wants to eat it
>but cute snail has lots of bacteria
Sacrebleu.
>>
>>31974484
1 snail coin has been deposited to your account
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 1111x597px
>>31974400
What happens if you burn them?
>>
>>31974420

>that moment when the middle east is the only place safe from Achatina fulica...
>>
>>31974495

LOL
>>
>>31975065

BUNKER BUSTING SNAILS! Imagine sitting in a 21st century NBC proof superbunker, that no bomb can crack. Then the enemy starts dropping snails all over the place, each snail laying 600 eggs over the next two years... If you drop 10.000 snails initially, that's 6.000.000 snails after two years, which then becomes 3.600.000.000 snails after 4 years. And those fucker will be hungry. Where will they go? YES! Right through your fucking concrete bunker. Slowly, sure. But eventually their ever growing hunger will drive them right through those meters of thick concrete, right at you. And before you know it, you wake up in your bunk bed one night, only to have snails dropping through small holes in the ceiling and the walls. And while you sleep they crawl into your mouth and asshole, eating you alive.

Jesus, this sounds like a Japanese horror movie. As a matter of fact, I once watched a Japanese horror movie that was about snails, hypnotic spinning things and shit like that.
>>
>>31974770

Yes they fucking would. Persians did it first: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
>>
how is that /k/ related?
>>
>>31976225
Bio-organic weapons and warfare.

Sometimes, you want to use something other than bullets.
>>
>>31974483
fuck that fucking shit ffs it is eating my goddamn house
>>
>>31975038
>>31975092
>>31975126

Malaysians are like 99% Muslim, the fact that no one called them shitskins, mudslimes or sandniggers proves that racists (means not people being discontent with niggers, but racially bigoted people) are illiterate morons indoctrinated by "muh terrorism" and the very media they hate, as they won't even recognize their own bogeyman if it isn't spoon fed to them.
>>
>>31976212
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

Thats more of an execution technique that is overly complex.

This only requires snails and medicines, if it was more simpler it would be called the "Ivansnail technique"
>>
>>31976241
>you want to use something other than bullets.

In fact avoiding bullets surprises the enemy and creates terror as they didn't expect that for sure.
>>
>>31975391

That's fogged up
>>
File: 04022016282.jpg (503KB, 2592x1456px)
04022016282.jpg
503KB, 2592x1456px
>>31976285
That's nice. But I actually do this for a living. Sure, I'd never say anything "unaligned" in public but I know what's up. Homo isn't a monotypic genus. You have 3 distinct Homo species in sub saharan Africa alone, all with their own subpecies (aka races) - and that's not counting pygmies and bush folk. Now go eat a dick.
>>
>>31975663

Maybe the Romans had military grade salt. I mean they had access to all of northern Africa and the Near East, so drying out metric shittons of salt basins would be possible for them. Bring it into the ground, ruin a nation, done. Now if we are talking about salt for human consumption, that has to be brought to Europe via trade routes etc. and be procured (though I assume the purity of salt is kinda the same, due to the water evaporating), that of course is more costly.
>>
>>31974400
can they actually survive in straya

that place is almost like a deathworld
>>
>>31976322

Deutschschwuchtel, mein Gott Walther... my argument is that racially bigoted people don't even recognize that's Malays are predominantly Muslim, so they're incoherent with their own logic. I never said all people are the same, nor whether that would be good or bad. You're grasping for straws here. My view on the issue is treat people with respect and if they turn out to be assholes ignore them, if they're violent criminals punish them (deportation, prison, death sentence, depending on the crime). That goes irregardless of race.
>>
File: Macho Man ICE Agent.jpg (23KB, 360x280px) Image search: [Google]
Macho Man ICE Agent.jpg
23KB, 360x280px
>>31976322

>Posts a shitty picture of his shitty textbook as proof of his superior intelligence

I bet you take a nigger dick every night and thank them for contributing to your science.
>>
>>31976352
>my argument is that racially bigoted people don't even recognize that's Malays are predominantly Muslim, so they're incoherent with their own logic.
>so they're incoherent with their own logic.

So are you. Islam is a political doctrine with religious undertones, anyone can adopt that. Your whole post under >>31976285
must have been somehow garbled in formating because it makes no sense whatsoever. Therefore I can't even adress any specific part of it.
>>
File: 1467244919958.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1467244919958.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>31976285
Or it could be the fact that Malaysians aren't the ones flying planes into buildings and bombing airports in Europe.

Kill yourself retard
>>
>>31976340

It turns out that they can even resort to eating rocks if needed.
>>
>>31976400
The region has plenty islam related problems though.
>>
>>31976388

People labeling Asian ethnicities as niggers for being brown/living in Africa, yet failing to notice that they're actually Muslim, which is another common point of criticism. That proves that they don't even know about said ethnicities, which makes their remarks invalid. For a statement to be valid you have to have tested it, not just stated it.

Islam is not a political doctrine, that's what US & NATO made out of it through the developments of the last decades. It's an Abrahamitic theistic religion, which basically shares the fundamental racial focus on Semites (Hebrews, Arabs, etc.). That does not mean that it is one ideology though, as there are different groups inside Islam (religiously speaking), as well as political, economical, cultural, social and racial diversities, which often take precedence over the identity as "Muslim". I'm sorry that you are not versed well enough at English to understand my posts, maybe google translator helps you out.
>>
>>31976400

Or it could be that you don't know shit about Islamic influence in Asia and talk out of your ass, thus required to shut your ignorant mouth before I shit in it.
>>
>>31975950
They'd probably find a way to eat it.
>>
>>31976438
You sound pretty full of yourself.
>Islam is not a political doctrine
What is Sharia then?
>>
File: 220px-Nurgle_Symbol.png (1MB, 1372x1212px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Nurgle_Symbol.png
1MB, 1372x1212px
>>31974400

Mother nature's nurglings
>>
>>31976483

I am sorry you are not educated enough on the topic to form a coherent statement about it. Religion the way you know it didn't exist before Enlightenment, what you see as religion is inherently sociopolitical, but in terms of Abrahamitic religions also racial (leaving out the construct of Christianity and its forms, as they were inventions). And yet again we are going without context. If a Muslim wants to marry, in order for it to be accepted in a Muslim nation, there has to be an Imam who confirms both to be Muslims and to do the wedding. So in order to get married and not shit on on vacation to whatever country their family comes from, they need an Islamic court with Sharia law that does that Bureaucracy. But no, Westerners are rather paranoid that Muslims want to convert their whole continent, while not a single Muslim asked me to convert or even preached his religion to me, ever. And I know shittons of Muslims. So yeah, there goes that.
>>
>>31976534
I've obviously seen lot of Islam apologists online and IRL but this one is definitely in my top 5. Not because it's particularly extreme or stupid... it just has that certain something....
>>
>>31976570

I am not defending Islam. You are not even capable of reading. I think Islam should be eradicated the same way Christianity and every other stream of Abrahamitic religion, as it is inherently hostile to human life.

However, the doctrine of a religion is not identical to the actions of people that are associated with it. Especially when it comes to western Muslims, these people would mostly not even be seen as real Muslims in their home nation and even there people break the rules of Islamic law. Like fucking young boys in Pakistan, doing Heroin, etc. etc. Those are social and economic behaviors that override Islam. Islam is just an ideology, it does not exert 100% control over people's lives. And if someone does not commit any crime or incite violence, it does not matter what their opinions and positions are.
>>
File: hachikuji.jpg (640KB, 1284x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hachikuji.jpg
640KB, 1284x1000px
>>31974400
You see this cute snail here, her name is Mayoi Hachikuji, one of the many gifts that globalization has brought from Japan.

This "little thing" can reach lengths of 140 cm and it deserves the title of biological cute girl. She can eat ANYTHING organic that gets in her path; grass, shit, lolicons, oddities. Anything.

And you get infected with the snail cuteness, whether you touch her(and later on you touch other parts of yourself more exposed) or she gets accidentally into you by consuming food on which this snail was on several weeks ago.

Basically, if you find one, you have to put latex gloves, hug her, and give her a big kiss.

Now the point is that this snail expanded from its small home in Japan through global trade by accident. So what historical applications do we have of such biological weapons applied in the battlefield?

I'm not talking about illnesses or pathogens, but the introduction of foreign species that easily become plagues that start to cripple otakus, societal rejects, and other anons.
>>
File: 1474792622068.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474792622068.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>31976438
>islam is Abrahamitic theistic religion

I bet you think mormons are christian too
>>
File: IMG_2320.gif (1MB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2320.gif
1MB, 250x167px
>>31976735

Well memed
>>
File: nazi_cyber.jpg (10KB, 255x152px) Image search: [Google]
nazi_cyber.jpg
10KB, 255x152px
>>31976600
This is the most autistic thing I've read in a while. Thank you.
>>
>>31976745

But it is, anon. They even share many of the same characters. Including Abraham...
>>
>>31976745

You are a special kind of stupid, aren't ya?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions#Monotheism

(Yes, Wikipedia is a shit source, but good and quick enough to refute your sarcastic implications)

No, I don't think Mormons are the same as Christians. Mormons actually do have an authentic origin, same as Jews. Christians don't, their clerical councils made up their ideology, while Joseph Smith actually had to find a scripture, translate it with the help of these stones and was talking directly to the guy(s) instructing him. That counts as authentic in my book. Jesus, Paulus, etc. were inventions, a satirical parody on the Jews, made by the Roman emperor and his associates to politically destabilize Judea. Read Joseph Atwill on that matter.
>>
>>31976199
Uzimaki was pretty cool
>>
>>31976810

The movie I meant was Gozu:

http://horror-movie-a-day.blogspot.de/2009/04/gozu.html
>>
>>31976792
>>31976801
>They share the same characters

contemporary islam has about as much to do with Judaism as neopaganism has to do with 2nd cent BC celtic religions

>BUT MUH ASATRU
>>
File: govorkov-nyet-1954.jpg (72KB, 400x582px) Image search: [Google]
govorkov-nyet-1954.jpg
72KB, 400x582px
>the world ends
>not with a bang
>not with a whimper
>but with fucking snails

>>31974400
>Basically, if you find one, you have to put latex gloves, kill it with alchol and bury it at least half a meter deep.

Fucking snail taking all the special disease vector skills.
>>
>>31976957

What is contemporary? Does that include a Pashtu Muslim in some isolated Afghani mountain village? Because he lives today, he is a Muslim. That qualifies him, right? But his religious values probably are quite traditional, aren't they? So that idea of "contemporary" Islam is bullshit, you need a place and at least a group of people, as well as their exact religious doctrine to make any valid statement at all.

Yes, Paganism is bullshit, it basically takes Christian storytelling about other cultures and makes shit up. And those little authentic clues we have are corrupted by theology. Aesir i.e. does not mean god:

"These all stem from Proto-Germanic *ansuz, which itself comes from Proto-Indo-European *h2énsus (gen. h2n̥sóus) "life force" (cf. Avestan aŋhū "lord; lifetime", ahura "godhood", Sanskrit ásu "life force",[3] ásura "god" (< *h2n̥suró)). It is widely accepted that this word is further related to *h2ens- "to engender" (cf. Hittite hass- "to procreate, give birth", Tocharian B ās- "to produce").[4]" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%86sir

The metaphysical divinity is interpreted into the original statement. That's not translation, that is manipulation. There is more than just historic accounts that make up a religious group.
>>
>>31976801
>Christians don't, their clerical councils made up their ideology

Mistaking Catholics for Christian again, are we?
>>
File: 1313810871324.jpg (132KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1313810871324.jpg
132KB, 500x667px
>>31977124
finally someone get it
>>
>>31977124

No we are not. "The Bible" does not even exist, the Old Testament is the Tanakh, a Hebrew script with explicit application only to Semites. ANY Christian referring to the OT who is not a Hebrew or Arab is a fuckwit. The New Testament was written by the Romans, see above (Atwill). It does not have any credibility whatsoever, except for its inherent nature of being political satire.

But even with that out of the way, "the Bible" does not say Jesus is the son of god. That was later declared by the councils. Nor does it state the holy trinity, again a creation of the councils. Whether you follow the Catechism or not, these common elements are part of most Christian doctrines, as well as popular belief, irregardless of confession. Heck, even the Ethiopian Orthodox people buy into the Jesus scheme, though they have Henoch 1+2 in their Canon.
>>
>>31977124
>>31977192

Oh and finally, the Greek text of the NT mentions a stauros with which Jesus was allegedly killed. That's impalement, not a cross. What do all Christian movements have in common? YES, a CROSS. Now kys.
>>
File: wewlads.jpg (107KB, 1112x682px) Image search: [Google]
wewlads.jpg
107KB, 1112x682px
>>31977117
there, I made a diagram
>>
>>31974453
Six furlongs
>>
>>31974484
Snail stein plz go
>>
>>31976322
I'm neither racist nor white, but this sounds interesting. Could you provide some studies/ressources ?
Have a picture in exchange
>>
>>31974770
Snailman?
>>
>>31974453
a bawhair aff a metricfucktonne
>>
>>31977380

Nice effort, yet wrong.

Before 300 BC there was no theism, as theism (GREEK) came with Hellenism (GREEK) and was an interpretation of other cultures (Babylon, Egypt, etc.). They referenced their accounts and couldn't make sense of them, as there were superhuman actors taking place in it. So they figured and ONE of many groups came up with the idea of metaphysical divinities ("gods"), thus theism was born.

There also is a clear transition from a full "pantheon" of many actors (at least 300+ like in the Kaaba) to a monolatry (revering a single authority) in Judaism. Furthermore, we can reconstruct a lot of what you say "wasn't written down" due to the fact that the LATER Jewish accounts are short, mixed and blurred versions of much longer and more detailed accounts from Sumeria (actually Shumer, but whatever). And these accounts again name those hundreds of entities (NOT divinities, but entities, living beings made of flesh and blood) by name, rank and function. So whatever "uncertainty" you want to suggest here, it does only exist from the downfall of the high civilizations to the modern age, which is a very small frame of history actually and mostly limited to the Near East and Europe, though Christian missionaries later went to America, Asia, Africa, etc. and destroyed the indigenous accounts there, so we only have abridged Christian interpretations left (aka "myths").

Religion as you state it did not exist before Enlightenment, especially in antiquity. Core element was the ritual, which was a collective communication with heavenly authorities. There was no personal confession of faith, nor a name for religion, nor were accounts seen as myth, fiction or matter of belief. Those were all Greek interpretations of later time, which is also why Plato was disliked by the Egyptian high priests when he called their accounts of Atlantis etc. fictional.
>>
>>31974495
SIDF detected
>>
>>31977493
Hey have you ever watched Zeitgeist? You should. It's really eye opening.
>>
>>31977571

Zeitgeist is a shit movie. I was part of the movement actually and new the local coordinator quite well. They have their strong points (criticism of compound interest, etc.), but their explanations of religion is absolute BS. Yes the Romans drew their inspirations from Egypt for the NT, but their such correlating bits of information don't make their explanations right at all.
>>
>>31977598

*knew, *-their, it's getting late
>>
>>31977493
thats really cool, and ima let you finish, but i just gotta say, I dont think arguing that a modern understanding of religion being applied anachronistically to ancient "religion" is wrong (or intellectually lazy) actually reinforces or aids an arguments that claims that islam has a close connection to whatever you might construe abrahamic "religion" to be. If anything, it only reinforces the disconnect between modern notions about a "religion" like islam and whatever the its antecedents were thousands of yrs ago. And I know you are gonna come back and tell me religion is an invention of post enlightenment societies, and im going to call that semantics, and nobody will continue to care.

pic unrelated to keep it /k/
>>
File: 1366135771265.jpg (132KB, 566x553px) Image search: [Google]
1366135771265.jpg
132KB, 566x553px
>>31977571
>Zeitgeist
>It's really eye opening

you have to be at least 18 to post here
>>
>>31977631

Judaism and Islam are quite static religiously, their tenets can't change as they are relying on 100% obedience to YHWH/Allah and only he has the authority to change structure in the "chosen people". Judaism and Islam (as well as Christianity) refer to Abraham, so they are Abrahamitic movements, whether you want to accept that or not. Even fucking Wikipedia is clear on that and it's basic understanding for anyone studying anything related to this topic. Not even a critic would disagree with that, it's like saying "well the sky isn't blue" or "the earth is flat". You're being an idiot, trying to throw out phrases without coherent argumentation.

The latter part depends on your definition or religion. The accounts are historic, the cults were historic. But there was no faith, no belief. Only power games with earthly and heavenly authorities. As well as central issues like aging and death, the quest for immortality, reaching other places ("paradises"), etc. to get out of the clusterfuck we call life.

The idea of religion as a confession of faith is rather recent. Theism is from 300 BC onward. Before that you have nothing that even somewhat resembles those constructs.
>>
>>31977672
I slam, you slam, we all slam for islam.
>>
>>31974400
>Now the point is that this snail expanded from its small home in Africa to South America and some islands of the pacific(maybe on its way to Australia) through global trade by accident.
no, it was brought by idiots who wanted to raise cheaper scargot.
aka
Trumpniks
>>
>>31977737

The point of defeat in the face of information has arrived. Thank you and good night, I hope someone learned something and is inspired to continue research.
>>
>>31974400
Just give everybody a hammer and tell them to have at it. Took me a couple of weeks of smashing a few minutes a day to make the population crash to nothing when I had a garden snail infestation. It was fun as hell too and very humane, those snails became smears in an instant.
>>
File: 1477434616862.jpg (78KB, 900x621px) Image search: [Google]
1477434616862.jpg
78KB, 900x621px
>>31977672
>>31977493
>>31977631

Muslim here, just want to say that no religion sees itself as just another religion. A believer finds his faith the all-encompassing true theological belief and earthly way of life. There is no concept of "islaam" being the name of what we think of as simply the "religion of God", the direct continuation of the "religion" of Abraham, Moses, and Jesus.

Likewise, "Christianity", "Judaism", "Buddhism", and "Hinduism" are neologisms used to categorize people once different continents were able to communicate and trade with one another.

I don't really understand the Theism, pre-Theism argumeny, as I'm not learned on the subject
>>
>>31977948
Damn J-7s are sexy.
>>
>>31977948

>"just want to say that no religion sees itself as"
>"I don't really understand the Theism, pre-Theism argumeny, as I'm not learned on the subject"

Yeah, no. Speculation. "Hinduism" and "Buddhism" are not religions of faith, nor would I even call them religions at all. The various streams in Hinduism have differing relations with each other, some contradicting and opposing each other, others coexisting without issues. Furthermore, "Hinduism" has a set of basic assumptions, such as the whole deal with Brahma and Vishnu/Krishna as the internal/external creators of the Brahmandas (multiverses) and such. And there's of course a rich philosophical, scientific and historical tradition with shastras, yantras etc. something many other cultures lack in their mainstream "religion", though you can find references to it, just not as detailed.

Practically speaking, Judaism became a thing when the son of Al and Ashera wasn't recognized by his kin and thus fiddled around on earth, being pissed the fuck off. You know, that whole "let's move these Hebrews out of Egypt and kill everything on our way" deal. I recommend the accounts of how he lived among the Semites at the time, quite interesting. Anyways, from that on you have this "chosen people" thing going, with first Judaism, then Islam (as the Jews didn't follow the tenets, bad goyi-... oh wait), but then Mormonism came (Moroni visiting Smith to AGAIN revive the "true" religion, that is a group upholding these semitic tenets) and after that they basically gave up. As already stated in the Tanakh: http://biblehub.com/jeremiah/5-21.htm which became even more extreme with theism springing up.

But as a Muslim, you certainly know who Jibril is and what he's famous for. Not just dictating the Qur'an, but also bombing Sodom and Gomorrah when flying over them on Buraq. Similar accounts can be found globally, with especially technical elaborations in Sanskrit literature.
>>
>>31975391
>>31975343
Reminder that DDT fell out of favor because it was growing less effective. Similar to the reason we have antibiotic resistant bacteria now. Using one type of insecticide for decades and decades does not work.
>>
>>31977785
>me: fucking Muslims
>you: autism levels over 9000
>you: I also hate Muslims
>me: yeah cool
>you: I win!
lol wtf
>>
File: 2wOCjv5.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
2wOCjv5.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>31974400
I think they're really cute. I don't see garden snails often and they're always too tiny to appreciate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIjh6Wg59oo

Cats are an invasive species genociding local wildlife as well, but get a pass because they're cute. These snails should too.
>>
>>31978205

I don't hate Muslims. I think Islam is an ideology hostile to human (or for that matter any) life. So is Christianity and Judaism. All Abrahamitic movements are. But Muslims you meet are not 100% pure incarnations of "the" Islamic doctrine. They are people. They have preferences and dislikes, they have goals and aspirations, they have qualities and flaws

And if you are a dick to people, as well as an arrogant and ignorant fuckwit that shows no respect or knowledge of your counterpart, then you can not expect to relate to each other. If however you can let other people be the way they are (with the exception of violent crime, we already agreed on that), then you can get along very well and will get open and friendly responses. Like with ANYONE you are not being a dick to. But yes, call me the autist. Because hating on individuals for your collective paranoia and ideological reasons will make people better themselves, I'm SURE of it.
>>
>>31978109
Wrong. DDT bioaccumulated and biomagnified in the food web, leading to toxicity( including eggshell thinning) in apex predators. Had to be banned in U.S. due to poor stewardship. Still highly effective in 3rd world where no shits given for ecology.
>>
>>31978237
>biomagnified in the food web

Sounds like something Alex Jones would say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE

>CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FREAKING FROGS GAY
>BREAK THE CONDITIONING NOW!
>BIOMAGNIFIED IN THE FOOD WEB
>SUPER MALE
>>
>>31978228
>I don't hate Muslims.
>Islam is an ideology hostile to human (or for that matter any) life.
Makes sense. We're all just people, like, you know, man?
>>
>>31975565
The health risk of DDT to humans is far less than what mosquito-borne disease can do.

It was mostly discontinued because it hit birds pretty hard and made the Bald Eagle an endangered species.
>>
>>31978272

No. Read what I write. People have more than one influence on their values and decisions that their religion (hard to believe, I know). Just because someone is a Muslim, even in a hardcore traditional society, does not mean that they make their decisions in favor of that doctrine, especially when Abrahamitic religion suppresses a lot of freedoms and rights. Fuck, look at the youth in Syria, Algeria, even Pakistan. They develop a lifestyle that is very different from traditional Islamic ideals and if you ask me, traditional Islam will die out simply because of the Internet and the globalization/westernization that takes place with that. Market economy, you see something you like, you work towards it. Traditional societies in Afghanistan etc. survived because of isolation, but the internet breaks that now. The next generation in Pakistan will grow up with new ideals, both economically, as well as religiously. There is already a huge shift in culture towards western ideals, something always overlooked by the "omg Islamization" crowd.

If someone decides to follow Islam (or any other ideology) in a hardcore way and commit violent acts, I think they should be punished regardless of what their motivation was. And in case of rape, murder, etc. with death, because that's not a behavior you can excuse. It's utter regard for human life and for that you hang in my book, no matter your background. But the Muslims I get to know are not violent. Pissed off, yes. But if you listen to people you find out why. Because autistic dicks like yourself antagonize people. You complain about Islamization? You are the one trying to force people to follow your own lifestyle choices, yet America is about freedom? My ass, you are the one forcing your values onto others. And with Muslims, who classically are raised somewhat nationalistic, patriarchal, homophobic and religious (recognize yourself? Yeah...) that often creates a reaction of portraying themselves as overly Muslim.
>>
>>31978332

*disregard

Most people just want to be left alone. And if they are forced into your Christian BS, what will they fall back to? Yes, Islamic BS. Because that's what they were raised with. Just like SJWs make Stormfags. Without SJWs we would barely have any Stormfags. Without dicks like yourself we would barely have any Islamists. And if you ask people in Muslim countries how they see immigration or Muslims in western nations, you'll get surprising answers. Answers that don't fit your views at all.

I think people should just let each other the fuck alone and stop forcing themselves on each other. And that goes for everybody. Works with Asians and by my experience with everyone else too. Even with black Muslims from Africa, had a hell of a time. So don't be a dick.
>>
>>31978332
So you hate good Muslims, but if you're a bad Muslim then it's cool. Got it.
>>
>>31978374

Practically, yes. You can't choose your upbringing, but as long as you don't go full ideology and violence, we can get along. Do your shit, don't force it on me and we can coexist. All Abrahamitic movements are shit, that applies to Christians just as much as to Muslims. That's one thing. Another is economic and political turmoil, in a war torn country a lot of sick shit happens, that goes for Christian nations as much as Muslim ones (or any other for that matter). If you want the issue of religion solved, give people an alternative. If you are a dick to people, you're not an alternative to them. They will revert even more to their "own ways" and go retarded in defiance. Be respectful, have clear values, live and let live and things will develop. Be a dick and cause conflict, then things will never get any better and you will end up with race wars and shit. And from that the common man does not profit on either side.
>>
>>31978332
>>31978373
>You complain... You are the one... your Christian BS... Without dicks like yourself... your views...
>stop forcing themselves on each other. And that goes for everybody... So don't be a dick.
Haha beautiful
>>
File: 1478571990651.jpg (308KB, 1600x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1478571990651.jpg
308KB, 1600x1251px
>>31978424

I know, thank you. :*

Btw, I love how NS Germany was openly cooperating with Muslim nations and Himmler praised Islamic spirit. Today's "right wing" people suddenly complain about Islam. Now who could be behind that?
>>
File: 1478572024310.jpg (305KB, 1600x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1478572024310.jpg
305KB, 1600x1247px
>>
File: 1444032520196.jpg (163KB, 618x666px)
1444032520196.jpg
163KB, 618x666px
>>31974400
>Snail warfare is the future
>>
>>31978524
>tfw you will live to see the great Gorilla-Snail war
>>
>>31974453

5 golden bananas out of Shigeru Miyamoto.
>>
File: pepe wall.png (83KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
pepe wall.png
83KB, 240x240px
>>31974950

With any luck, we will be doing the same thing with the Mexicans under the expert leadership of Emperor Trump.
>>
File: snail.gif (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
snail.gif
3MB, 720x480px
>>31976735
How can any lolicon resist?
>>
>>31974484
SIDF detected. I guess CTR had to find new jobs.
>>
>>31974400
read up on caulerpa taxifolia

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/algae/chronology.html
>>
>>31980308

Can you eat that shit?
>>
>>31980308
>>31980486

Yes it fucking is: http://www.eattheweeds.com/caulerpa-warm-water-salad-and-pest-2/

EAT THEM ALL!
>>
>>31976331
>Maybe the Romans had military grade salt.
>Roman Black Polymer Assault Salt
>>
>>31974400
Wasting perfectly good alcohol on a snail is not the /k/ way.

I'm sure we can all agree that flamethrower are a much better solution.
>>
File: snails_are_great.png (378KB, 1002x647px) Image search: [Google]
snails_are_great.png
378KB, 1002x647px
>>31974484
>>
>>31974531
no problem. I wouldn't eat some of your african snail though. it looks scary, and I'm an expert on snail eating.

>>31974618
fun fact, colorado beetle is "doryphore" in french . And just like the english used to call gemans "jerries", the french, among other disrespectful nicknames, used to call them "the doryphores", because of the stuff I mentionned.

But don't worry, the french also had their super villain habits back then. Some arguably super scary. Firing Nitrogen arty shells (cold burns), black troops cutting ears as trophies from the dead and prisoners, to name a few...
Fucked up times which fucked up people.
>>
>>31974420
too arid there
>>
>>31974400
if you've ever seen chickens eat snails, you know this shit isn't a problem. just introduce chickens to the place and they will kill them dead.
>>
>>31980831
Gold
>>
>>31978448
>Btw, I love how NS Germany was openly cooperating with Muslim nations and Himmler praised Islamic spirit. Today's "right wing" people suddenly complain about Islam.
>Now who could be behind that?
Hmmm, let me guess... Muslims themselves because of the constant thefts, assaults, murders, rapes, and attempts at colonizing white countries ?

yep sounds like it.
>>
>>31974770
>So I wonder if this the same case, they only eat dead people because alive people just use their hands to take it out. But what if I stuffed them in a hole, until the bottom is completly flooded, and throwed in a person with their hands cuffed? Would they eat him while the rest of his friends just wacht and know that they next until they do what I want?
Your victim would die of starvation before any non-trivial damage to their body was inflicted by your snails.
>>
>>31974967
How do you get internet out there in the middle of the fucking Sahara?
>>
>>31978448
>I love how NS Germany was openly cooperating with Muslim nations and Himmler praised Islamic spirit.
It's because the mongrel races were convenient. Sort of like how Germany was friends with Russia up until it wasn't.
>>
>>31980831

Did you just fucking draw that snail? Nice work man
>>
>>31981025
>Muslims themselves because of the constant thefts, assaults, murders, rapes, and attempts at colonizing white countries ?

You did not pay attention in history class, did you? Nor did you pay attention to international media and journalists when stuff happened the last 30 years. Well, I won't educate you, do your own research.

>>31981164

Except Hitler attacked Russia because they drew together tanks in masses at the border (Mannerheim Monologue and several speeches where Hitler explains his actions, "if I see someone aiming a rifle at me, I shoot first and don't wait until he shoots"). But okay, I can't imply that you've done any research about WW2 so there goes that.
>>
>>31974400
Way out in front of you, bro.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_California_medfly_attack
>>
File: received_1496803470336710.jpg (91KB, 1920x1072px) Image search: [Google]
received_1496803470336710.jpg
91KB, 1920x1072px
>>31976285
>My mom is Malaysian
>therefore i'm Malaysian
That sentiment hurts, anon.
>>
>>31981395

Are you saying I am Malaysian?
>>
>>31981385
I live in San Diego and I was a kid then. I remember the nights that we would have to come in early because at 8pm the planes would fly overhead and dump the malathon.
>>
>>31978215
get the fuck out of /k/ SIDF
This person must be dead now. Obviously mind controlled by snail parasites.

God dammit guys the threat is real.
>>
>>31981359
>You did not pay attention in history class, did you?
I pay attention to my neighborhood which is full of violent muslims and to my personal life where I never ever met a decent muslim, not even once. You're welcome MIDF.

Also i'm probably way more aware of the history of my country than you, and it had its fair share of muslims invaders/killers/genociders.

Now go worship your pedo-satanic prophet from your crypto-jewish (((religion))) while pretending to take on the jews because you're such a warrior yadda yadda.

Everything in islam is of satanic origin. Everything.
>>
>>31974683

This is FL. My drunk ass crazy neighbor probably eats the stucco off the sides of houses.
>>
>>31974967
Post on /pol/ so I can collect your rare fag
>>
File: 1460528449969.jpg (125KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460528449969.jpg
125KB, 853x480px
>>31974618
the eternal kraut has always been like this
>>
>>31978332
>The next generation in Pakistan will grow up with new ideals

The problem with this view is that Islam is self-radicalizing.

No other Abrahamic religions present their holy book as the 100% PURE WORD OF GOD.

Judaism and Christianity (excluding a tiny number of mostly american bible literalists who have never had any affect on mainstream christian theology), view their holy books as imperfectly revealed and needing interpretation.

Hell, interpreting the law is basically all Jews do, why they're such good lawyers.

In Islam tho, the quaran is the word of god is the word of god.

There will always be muslims who want to kill the infidels, the fags and the polytheists, because the quaran explicitly commands them too, and it is the perfect word of god.
>>
>>31974850
>nearly passed, but fell one vote short

fucking commies
>>
File: 4%20Garrett%20Morris[1].jpg (19KB, 300x244px) Image search: [Google]
4%20Garrett%20Morris[1].jpg
19KB, 300x244px
>>31974721
I misread honey baggers as honey niggers at first and sat here just trying to picture exactly what a honey nigger was before I realized you ment honey badger.

My sides hurt
>>
>>31974683
>>31981967
https://vimeo.com/118532076
>>
>>31981948

The Satans were humans betraying their fellow humans and accusing them in front of the Elohim, the lofty ones. They are not evil in the sense of "antagonists" towards heavenly authority. That were the Nephilim, Semyaza and the 200 Malakim that went to earth and taught mankind stuff (read Henoch 1+2). These two were later mixed up by Christian clerics, it doesn't make any sense though. Even in Islam the Jinn and Iblis are more important that the sheitan. But yes, the subhumans you surround yourself with are more important than thousands of years of human history, you ignorant fuckwit. Try talking to an actual Muslim from Algeria for example, who will tell you that people leaving home for Europe are loosers and no self respecting, nation loving Algerian would ever do that kind of shit (Asylum, gubbament gibs, etc.).

>>31982006

Not true. Jews and Christians are just as fanatic, you just don't notice that because Jews don't convert people and EVERYONE here follows Christian morals and values, even if they call themselves Atheists. The societal morals and the belief in God (Theism) even if you negate it survives. Who rapes children on end? Oh yeah, Christians. Who isn't persecuted? Oh yeah, Christians. Who has missionaries in all countries, subverting local people? Oh yeah, Christians. Who wages war all over the world? Oh yeah, Christians.

You're parroting the propaganda you were taught by the powers that be to legitimize their war business. Go fuck yourself. Oh, and Christianity also uses the Bible as excuse, only that they interpret, as you said yourself, while Judaim and Islam tend to be literal. So they may be cunts too, but they aren't allowed to manipulate the scripture. Christians ALWAYS do that, as you said yourself. And there is no interpretation of "kill gays" or "kill unbelievers". You either follow that tenet or don't.

Those Muslims that want to do that are assholes and should hang imo. But the Muslims I know are not like that.
>>
>>31981453
Am you are I did are Malaysian?
I'm confused.
>>
>>31982269
>>
>>31982242
>Jews and Christians are just as fanatic

False equivalency.

>Who rapes children on end?(sic)

Who worships a child rapist?

Oh yeah, Muslims.

>Who isn't persecuted?

Lol, read about the (ongoing) history of Christians in the ME

Posting in a snail thread that turned into a muslim apologist thread lol
>>
>>31974400
Fucking with nature like that is really not good long term though. Invasive species are invasive and a problem because nothing gets rid of them in their new environment. So years after the war is done the area you introduced these into is still being fucked. It is not as easy as well just introduce x species to kill y species, because x could become as big of an issue as y, and you can't just kill them with disease and stuff because that really isn't cost effective and could also have adverse affects.
>>
>>31974453
13 australian didgeridoos
>>
>>31982421

>False equivalency.

No, as it is about Abrahamic ideology.

>Who worships a child rapist?

Name a culture that did no practice pederasty. Greeks? Oh shit. Japanese? Oh shit. Catholics? Oh shit. Fuck off.

>Lol, read about the (ongoing) history of Christians in the ME

Muslims allowed Christians to settle in the Near East. Christians impaled Muslims in Europe. Fuck you.
>>
Is it edible if you cook it first?
Snails are delicious.
>>
>>31982505
According to Wikipedia you CAN eat these fuckers.
Problem solved.
>>
>>31982542
You CAN eat carp but yeah.
>>
>>31977216
>stauros
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stauros

???? Okay anon good thing you know what you're talking about
>>
>>31975056
does anyone have a better cap or an archive of this thread

i have no idea what tf is happening in this picture
>>
>>31983108

>the time when the gospel accounts of the death of Jesus were written,

Yeah, no. Read up what I wrote further up, about Atwill. Theological timelines and interpretation of terms is bullshit. Your own "source" confirms my statements and how theologians try to bend and break the meaning in a different direction to meet their own view points.
>>
>>31983151
Just admit you are know nothing fuckwit Muslim genocide best day of my life.
>>
>>31983235

You literally had to look up Wikipedia to make any remark on the topic at all. Dunning-Kruger at its finest. You should go to bed before you spew out more projections and bullshit.
>>
>>31983151
>In Homeric and classical Greek, until the early 4th century BC, stauros meant an upright stake, pole,[5][6] or piece of paling, "on which anything might be hung, or which might be used in impaling [fencing in] a piece of ground."[7]

>In the literature of that time, it never means two pieces of timber placed across one another at any angle, but always one piece alone.[8]

>In Koine Greek, the form of Greek used between about 300 BC and AD 300, the word σταυρός was used to denote a structure on which Romans executed criminals. In the writings of the Diodorus Siculus (1st century BC), Plutarch and Lucian – non-Christian writers, of whom only Lucian makes clear the shape of the device – the word stauros is generally translated as "stake".[5] This form of capital punishment involved binding the victim with outstretched arms to a beam, or nailing him firmly to it through the wrists; the beam was then raised against an upright shaft and made fast to it about 3 metres from the ground, and the feet were tightly bound or nailed to the upright shaft.

It's never been about impaling *someone* you dumb nigger. It was used to describe impaling something into the ground to hang something (or someone) on.
>>
>>31978246
Except biomagnification is a thing that actually happens. Just because something sounds ridiculous doesn't mean it's not true.

For example, I posit to you that we are two hyper intelligent grown bipedal hairless apes discussing the finer points of armored-slugs and bug-be-gone mist on a Samoan salt swapping site via an overcomplicated series of wires and boxes full of on and off switches. Does the sheer absurdity of that statment make it any less true?
>>
>>31983295
Your "topic" never existed, pal. It wasn't even real.
>>
>>31983309

It's still execution by a stake, not a cross. The argument still stands that a cross was never used, in addition to the fact of Jesus being a fictional character in a Roman satire piece of writing.

>>31983325

Then why do you even care to comment. Nigger.
>>
>>31983315

The only absurdity in that statement is the fact you didn't recognize my sarcasm, as well as your implication of the measurement of intelligence. I mean what do you think someone on Brahmaloka is going to say about that kind of shit? Fuck, you may be the reason we even still exist. A fucking circus it is.
>>
>>31983295
>>31983315
newfags lurk moar pls
>>
>>31983333
>It's still execution by a stake, not a cross

>Oh and finally, the Greek text of the NT mentions a stauros with which Jesus was allegedly killed. That's impalement, not a cross. What do all Christian movements have in common? YES, a CROSS. Now kys.

Good job on moving the goalposts.
Also,

>The mainstream consensus is that the New Testament was written in a form of Koine Greek,[1][2] which was the common language of the Eastern Mediterranean[3][4][5][6] from the Conquests of Alexander the Great (335–323 BC) until the evolution of Byzantine Greek (c. 600).

>Koine Greek
>In Koine Greek, the form of Greek used between about 300 BC and AD 300, the word σταυρός was used to denote a structure on which Romans executed criminals.

Soooo a cross?
>>
>>31983344
I was simply stating that humans happen to be smarter than anything else that we know of currently. On the scale of intelligence we're currently on top by default.

I'm not saying that anyone here, including myself, is particularly intelligent compared to other people. Though when compared to everything, I think hyper intelligent is a pretty apt descriptor.

>>31983349
>He took the time to type out a serious response to a post instead of just shitposting
>I'm gonna tell him that he doesn't understand what's going on and needs to stop posting
Fuck off, I'm bored and trying to drum up conversation.
>>
>>31983409

No, not a cross. Try some real sauces for a change instead of copy pasting wikipedia.
>>
>>31983333
What's it like to not be able to sense irony? I imagine you grew up in a society that wasn't decadent, cynical, and lazy.
>>
>>31983422
At least I'm posting sources. Your whole argument revolves around you making up the meaning of a word.
>>
>>31983449

Okay, this debate is over. I gave you Atwill and the Greek text of the NT as a source, you shit up wikipedia and ignore any remark about the statements made there. Theologians claim that the meaning shifted, however factually stauros is a stake, impaled or not a STAKE, not a cross, even if you attach a small plank to it. The Christian idea of a cross is NOT found in the NT, the NT was written by Romans, not Hebrews, it's a satirical writing and fictional. You're a nigger and should kys.
>>
>>31983478
Obviously you're never read Liddell. I win.
>>
>>31983478
>and the Greek text of the NT

Which was written in the time frame when stauros does mean a cross or at least a structure used to execute someone. (Hey that's a cross faggot)

If you can't post a source saying otherwise I accept your defeat.
>>
File: whites_never_again.jpg (136KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
whites_never_again.jpg
136KB, 1024x576px
>>31983417
>Fuck off, I'm bored and trying to drum up conversation.

>come into a thread about snails
>someone memes about race
>start insulting people for not having in-depth knowledge about Asian Muslims or some poop
>Christianity is a lie. A LIE I TELL YOU it is NOT real
>4chan
>>
>>31983417
>Though when compared to everything, I think hyper intelligent is a pretty apt descriptor.

[disdain for jivas]
>>
>>31976285
No you fuckwit. There's a significant Chinese and Indian population in Malaysia that are Malaysians but they're not Muslim.
>>
>>31983618

>Chinese
>Indian
>Malay

Choose one. And only one.
>>
>>31983650
Do you know the difference between a Malay and a Malaysian?
>>
>>31983661
They're both niggers?
>>
>>31983661

The difference is obvious. I am referring to indigenous people only, the common displacement of ethnic groups among Asian countries is not something to be taken into account here. As you said yourself, there is Chinese and Indian minorities that are Hindu or Buddhist, just like at home. Living in Malaysia did not make them Muslim. It's ridiculous how you overlook that obvious fact.
>>
>Massive company/government fiddling with genetic mutations
>never escapes the secure lab but could make the bee crisis look like a kindergarten toy dispute

This is what really scared me
>>
>>31983763

*scares

I'm pretty alcohol right now
>>
>>31983693
> I am referring to indigenous people only
Oh you mean the Orang Asli? Because they're the actual indigenous people, and they're not all Muslim either.

>Living in Malaysia did not make them Muslim. It's ridiculous how you overlook that obvious fact.
I'm the one saying that the previous assumption statement that "Malaysians are like 99% Muslim" was wrong.
>>
>>31983781

You're missing the point. Alt right wingers failing to recognize a predominantly Muslim population, instead labeling them as niggers because see reasons above. That was the original argument. Whether it's 99% or 60% (counting minorities from other countries) doesn't matter. An educated racist would recognize them as Muslims, no one here did. Now go ahead and divert further from the issue.
>>
>>31983807
You made a false claim and got called out on. If you had used the word Malay instead of Malaysian I would've actually agreed with you. But apparently correcting your incorrect use of terminology is diverting from the issue.
>>
>>31976285
Gentlemen we found the next country the US should bomb the shit out.
>>
>>31983849

By that logic immigrants to Europe are Europeans. Oh wait, according to the audience we have here they are not. Nor do Indian or Chinese people in other countries see themselves that way. They mostly identify with their family and religious heritage (Vishishtadvaita and what have you). The only nation I see Indians identify themselves is... drumroll... INDIA. Besides that it's mostly philosophical/religious ideas, as well as anti-PC political stances. I have never heard an Indian say he's a French or Malaysian person for living in their country. Same goes for Chinese.
>>
I'm starting to wonder if it was a good idea letting a few of those thing slither on my girlfriend
>>
>>31985966
Are you waging biological warfare on your girlfriend?
>>
>>31986196

SPERMICIDE. She received a lethal cumshot wound in the chest. Sucking wound.
>>
>>31986196
>http://horror-movie-a-day.blogspot.de/2009/04/gozu.html

we both got a bit tired of normal fucking , so we checked out some jap porn for ideas and it had snails and shit , she got the idea and has a garden full of them

I think she might be doing this with out me tho , the whole snail thing you know
>>
>>31974453
1.5 parsecs
>>
File: uzumaki-1136762.jpg (167KB, 800x1177px) Image search: [Google]
uzumaki-1136762.jpg
167KB, 800x1177px
>>
>>31981133
Make the snails focus on the dick?
>>
>>31975126
plz go back to stormfront, we don't want you here.
>>
>>31976285
>Shitskins
Middle Eastern Muslims have darker skin
>Mudslimes
Darker Skin
>Sandniggers
They live in a desert
>>
>>31974400
It's just a snail, clearly just arm children with magnifying glasses and let nature take its course.
>>
>>31987536
Do you feel in charge?
>>
>>31980831
>not typing with it's eyes

ONE JOB
>>
>>31974453
about tree fitty
>>
>>31988337
kek
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.