[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /k/ What do you keep your guns in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: gunsafe.png (675KB, 668x992px) Image search: [Google]
gunsafe.png
675KB, 668x992px
Hello /k/
What do you keep your guns in?
>>
>>31973516
My boat in the bottom of the sea, after the accident.
>>
File: IMG_20160719_131211.jpg (2MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160719_131211.jpg
2MB, 1564x1564px
>>31973516
Non-handguns go in safes, handguns go in end tables.
>>
>>31973516
That picture is really depressing. That poor, lonely, rifle.
>>
>>31973516

My anus.
>>
>>31973516

.22lr rifle is in my car currently
AR is always within arms reach when im at home
deceased grampas pistol is in a safe
>>
>>31973516
Walmart sacks of various sizes and from varying eras. I've got a 1911 in one of the blue ones with smiley face on it
>>
>>31973516
my hands
>>
>>31973562
Fudd/10 would hunt wabbits with
>>
>>31973516
Rifles go inna closet and unner bed. Handguns go inna desk.
>>
>>31973516
Everything in safes, french's law
>>
Wrapped in waterproofing buried in a hole in the ground. Reported "stolen" so when that gun owners database comes to pass they won't get mine. Can't confiscate what's not there gubbermint!
>>
>>31974611
hmmm...
>>
>>31973516
A stack-on safe that some asshole stole because I don't know how to bolt a safe to the frame of my house. Deadbolts don't work for shit and you should all invest in a good safe that is too heavy for burglars.
>>
>>31973516
In a half tonne safe bolted through the floor and wall stud, hidden in a closet.
>>
>>31973516
my gaping, cavernous asshole
>>
I keep my AK under the couch
>>
File: Thatherton.png (239KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
Thatherton.png
239KB, 500x383px
I got a 12-gun Liberty Centurion.
>Made in the USA
>Fireproof
>Well designed overall
>Hardplate to protect against drills + relocker
>Old fashioned mechanical dial which isn't as practical but I like that kind of thing for the cool factor, plus I don't have to rely on batteries

It's not something that will stop a really determined thief, but as I have it captive in my closet with a big piece of angle iron lag screwed into the door frame + bolted to the floor, it's going to be a fucking nightmare for any thief to ever try and get inside of it without having my neighbors call the cops for a noise complaint.

Only problem is I have to keep my safe hidden from the landlord as I don't think he would appreciate me cutting a chunk out of the carpet and putting holes inside of the door frame.
>>
Under my childrens beds
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.