[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Engraving AK mags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: mak47p30.jpg (101KB, 800x520px) Image search: [Google]
mak47p30.jpg
101KB, 800x520px
I want some /k/ related quotes laser engraved on each of my AK mags because fuck it.

Inspire the fight with some good ol' war & general /k/ related quotes or some other autistic shit to have engraved.
>>
Govt get out REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>31973480
I will pay extra for image engraving for this.
>>
Boots Boots Boots
>>
>>31973627
boots?
>>
File: 1466078568694.jpg (1MB, 1927x1303px) Image search: [Google]
1466078568694.jpg
1MB, 1927x1303px
>>31973447
get fucked commies
vote out obama
fuck the ATF
30 chances to kill
die like a man
cyka blyat
desu vult
yolo swag
race war now
this land is my land this land is your land this land is fortunately only for the white man
bullets work best for sending niggers to hell
i <3 taylor swift

alternatively, get t swifts face engraved on your clips
>>
>>31973687
also you may note from my post that silver sharpie works really well, and costs $2 for almost unlimited combinations.

I have a whole stack of mags with shit on them
>>
>>31973709
>>31973687
Bueno. When the next freedom fighter comes to claim my weapon from my corpse, they must be inspired to keep the good fight going!
>>
so far this is the bullshit ive managed to gather. Any input?

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.

To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace.
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.

War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over.

War is hell. Hollywood fantasizes about it and makes it look good... war sucks.

We are going to have peace even if we have to fight for it.

Only the dead have seen the end of the war.
It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.

The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

The cost of liberty is less than the price of repression.
Give me liberty or give me death.

Liberty for wolves is death to the lambs.
I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.

Our life is made by the death of others.

We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears. We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.
>>
"clip"
>>
some more

If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live.

Once you accept your own death, all of a sudden you're free to live. You no longer care about your reputation. You no longer care except so far as your life can be used tactically to promote a cause you believe in.

Men fear death as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased by tales, so is the other.

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them.

Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist.
>>
>>31973447
>There's somethin' happenin' here
Or your choice of line from For What It's Worth
>>
Blood for the Blood God
Allahu Snackbar
Glory Be To The Murdercube
Clipazine
Nig Nog Repellant
Get Out Of Here Stalker
>>
>one hour
>not one Cheeki Breeki
Come on, guys.
>>
CПAPTA
>>
>>31973447
Get a shot off fast. This upsets him enough to let you make your second shot perfect.

-notebooks of Lazarus Long
>>
>>31973447
A generation which ignores history has no past—and no future
More Lazarus
>>
>>31973447
Your enemy is never a villain in his own eyes. Keep this in mind; it may offer a way to make him your friend. If not, you can kill him without hate--and quickly.
>>
>>31973863
savage
>>
>>31973447
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don’t ever count on having both at once.
>>
>>31973643
Moving up and down again
>>
File: IMG_0980.gif (4MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0980.gif
4MB, 400x400px
No mud plz

Russian express

Fill em with hate

Night Night

Free Candy
>>
File: fear-and-loathing.jpg (541KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fear-and-loathing.jpg
541KB, 1920x1080px
America is a country of 200 million used car salesmen with all the money the we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who makes us feel umcomfortable
>>
My vote goes for

Vietnam fucking shits
>>
>>31973731
too serious and autistic sounding
also how can you fit all of that on a mag
>>
>>31973836
if you're going to post near-naked women on a blue board, at least post hot girls and not that
>>
>>31974068
One quote per mag
>>
Obviously you get your a pic of your waifu engraved
>>
>>31973447
This machine kills fascists/communists/terrorists/any-ists
>>
>>31975179
This
>>
>>31973731
That's cringy. It need to be funny or lighter than that.
>>
>>31973883
There's no discharge in the war
>>
C says ten, but K said thirty
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.