[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I tell my wife to get me for /k/ristmas? Since we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1817-1.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1817-1.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
What should I tell my wife to get me for /k/ristmas? Since we started dating she has gotten me a milsurp of some type, only problem is i have a decent collection

>K98
>Gew98
>M91
>M91/30
>K31
>K11
>Martini Henry
>Enfield Mk4
>Enfield mk3
>Arisaka 99
>Arisaka 38
>Luger
>P38
>Nagant
>Tokarev

I am clueless as what to ask for that isnt insanely expensive (SVT-40). What would /k/ do?
>>
>>31971552
Mas 36.
>>
Garand
more mausers such as a Chilean or a yugo
carcano
finn nugget
krag (although there is one in the pic. is pic yours?)
maybe some old ass shotguns?
>>
>>31971552
very nice collection, friend.
my vote would be a garand but its a sellers market right now.
maybe another mauser
>>
>>31971603
>Garand

I have thought about one, however they are pretty expensive and american rifles are not really my thing.

I actually have a swedish M96 I had forgotten about, same thing for a finn nugget. Although it is a captured M91 nothing unique like a M39.

>wanting a carcano
Worst bolt guns ever made.
>>
>>31971552
>>31971552
>What should I tell my wife to get me for /k/ristmas?
tell her to get the uniform in pic related, and the blowjob to go with it meine leutnant
>>
>>31971552
How much are you looking to limit yourself to? SVTs are around the $1000 mark last I checked, so something like a Luger would cost more depending on condition.
Personally I would go for a Type 38 or a K98k (or a Luger if you're willing to spend that much), but it really depends on what you want mang. It looks like you have a lot of the basic bases covered, so one of the Swiss rifles would be a neat addition if you're looking for something a bit different.
>>
>>31971891
Did you even read the OP? He literally has all of the guns you just listed.
>>
>>31971929
Whoops my bad, I thought the list he wrote was what he was considering getting, not what he had. In that case I'd probably go with an M39 or something French, though I'm not familiar with French rifles so I can't recommend anything specific.
>>
>>31971552
G43
>>
>>31971581
I second this. I would marry a woman who would get me a Mas 49/56 though.
>>
>>31971629
desu M91s are much more unique than M/39s.
>>
>>31971552
where the fuck is your garand?

seriously, what the actual fucking fuck. are you an american or an americant?
>>
>>31971552
>SVT-40
>Expensive
OP, pls. NFA is expensive. Forgotten weapons are expensive. Obscurogats like FAMAS and Sig 551s are expensive.

SVT at a measly 1k is not.

Also not a bad intro tier collection friendo, but heres what you NEED:
>1903
They're sexy as fuck.
>1903A3
World War 2: Muhreen island hopping boogaloo
M1 Garand
>Seriously, whats fucking wrong with you for not having one of these, every American should have one.
>M1 Carbine
Theyre light and handy as fuck. Ideal for HD for lesbian couples such as yourselves.
>Schmidt Rubin 1911
Don't ever talk to me or my karabiner ever again. In the OG barrel length, they have gentler recoil and beautifully long sight radiuses, and the sling clip doesnt get in the way of your face.
>Mosin M38
The way handier version of the 91/30, without the weight of the 44's bayo hanging off the front.
>Mannlicher M95
You probably will not shoot it, but its so cheap you might as well get one, and they're cool.
>Ross M1905
The best .303. This smooth, straight-pull bolted honey will shoot tigher groups than your Enfields, with way more style.
>SKS
AIM has yugos for $420, so you can blaze it IVAN CHESNOKOV style. SKS's are great fucking milsurps, the ammos cheap, they sound cool to rack, and they're, you know, semi auto.
>CZ82
Its not milsurp brand milsurp, but its on the C&R roster, its cheap, and its a pretty damn ergonomic pistol, with modern features and capacity.
>Makarov
How else will you thrive in the zone, rookie? Get an east german if you can.
>MAS36
Get the boards resident frogaboo to shut up, and pick up the last major WWII power you dont have represented. They don't suck as much as fudds say, but more than kaptbilly admits, but France actually did shit in WWII and doesnt get cred in vidya, so just do it. Common caliber with the MAS49 and /56.
>Finnish M39
You''ve experienced mosins. They're shit. But this isn't your commisar's mosin. The M39 is a mosin done RIGHT. It fixes everything wrong with russian mosins.
>>
>>31974802
go find a 1k SVT that isnt a pile of shit, even the $1500 ones are in pretty marginal condition
>SVT-40
>Expensive
its very expensive for milsurp, think of the other guns you could get for the same price
>>
>>31974802
>asking someone to buy you a $1000 Christmas gift

I bet you were spoiled as a child.
>>
Mas 36 for sure. It's chunky, sure, but what it lacks in curves it makes up for in pure frog charm.
>>
>>31971552
You expect your wife to buy a gun?

It's she cooks my favorite meal and gives some world class head in my household. I buy my own guns.
>>
>>31971552
MKIII SMLE
>>
File: 1469069693345.jpg (9KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1469069693345.jpg
9KB, 268x284px
>>31971634
>meine leutnant
>>
>>31975665
>not wanting a wife who does it all

I bet Jamal appreciates you leaving her some money to spend on him.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.