[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to go to my first gunshow tomorrow...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1478204423807.jpg (82KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478204423807.jpg
82KB, 428x640px
Any advice, /k/ommandos?

I already own a 9mm pistol that I love with all my heart. Sig SP2022, but that's all I got. Definitely looking to spend some money.
>>
>Watch for sweeping Fudds.
>Get ready to get assblasted on if the seller refers to it as tactical.
>If you buy ammo, make sure it's not reloads
>>
>>31970660
You're gonna be surronded by fudds selling a bunch of garbage. Make sure you know your shit about guns before you give them any money.
>>
>>31970682
Probably going to be looking into rifles (Ar), but I'm open to getting a better caliber pistol.
>>
>>31970699
Just be wary of the funds. A majority of what they say is bullshit so as long as you know what you're talking about you will be fine.
>>
>>31970745
Any possibility of good deals?
>>
>>31970752
no
>>
>>31970752
>Any possibility of good deals?
Only on Jerky and 50000000000+Volt tazers

>BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!
>>
Get the jerky.
Also, if she shows up, get stuff from the fudge lady, too.
>>
>>31970815
Maybe I'll just stay home and order online through a reputable dealer....
>>
>>31970838
That's you're best option.
>>
>>31970660
Going to a gun show isn't so much about buying guns, as seeing the worst aspects of gun sales culture: idiots who don't know shit, trying to sell you shit for way too much money.

Once in awhile you can find that one sale that's actually a deal, but those are like unicorns -- scarce.
>>
>>31970881
Thanks for the good advice, guys! I'm going to stay home do some research and then go through a reputable dealer.
>>
>>31970908
You should still go just to experience it, just don't expect to buy a gun.
>>
>>31970881
idk. I've been to two and only seen one autist and maybe 3 or 4 vendors legit ripping people off.
>>
Gun shows used to be cool, you'd see milsurp and stuff that you normally don't get to see, like real M79s, M60s just chillin... Even if they weren't selling it was neato. Crossroads of the west stopped doing shows in my state, and the quality went down, crowds went up. I fucking hate crowds.

Go in informed with a mind full of things you want or need, and reasonable prices for those things. If you find something that intersects the need list with the fair price list, that's not so bad, right?
>>
>>31971650
autists? naw, its the fudds you have to be worried about.
>>
>>31970660
Gun shows in small towns are nice. Gun shows in the big city smell like ass, attract assholes with big asses, and have ass in the way of selection.

I remember going to the Cow Palace in the Bay Area many years ago... boy was I hyped. TEN ACRES OF..... tasers and jerky and New World Order paranoia and black cheap shitty nylon and maybe one in ten table that sold guns and nobody would BS with you about guns and loads like they always do. God it was awful.

The one outside of Austin was great though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.