[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HUGE WEAPONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: index.jpg (9KB, 378x133px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 378x133px
Does anyone have the link to that huge weapon the US is making that runs on anything organic?
also HUGE Weapons thread
>>
File: 157642346.jpg (18KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
157642346.jpg
18KB, 500x337px
>>31966588
>>
File: railgun.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
railgun.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>31966588
>>
>>31966588
>>
File: 98765444444.jpg (32KB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
98765444444.jpg
32KB, 480x287px
>>31966588
`
>>
This thread is bait also
The us cyber command is pretty huge they hold cyber wargames and air it on on American access media news so there's the bit of intel I have to offer now for my raise...
>>
>>31966635
its not bait i had seen it in a thread 6 months ago and was looking for a source, i know absolutely nothing about it.
>>
>>31966653
There's not much to know if rumor hold water then Iran has hacked infrastructure the dnc has been hacked even after this years games it's all air on the BBC
>>
File: cyberwar.jpg (2MB, 3936x2656px) Image search: [Google]
cyberwar.jpg
2MB, 3936x2656px
>>31966653
You could've just used bing on your Internet Explorer and find huge American made weaponry not clog desu's board with further questions.

And I refuse to think someone scoring a possible 80 on an aptitude test gets ran through ocs just to have a sweet 2k a month for running programs efficiently enough my taxes have gone to shit I can do half the workload for half the money and still find time to do hood rat stuff with my friends and since when are a person ability to further his education based on their inability to get peed on and belive it to be rain
>>
>>31966653
Unless that's what the report on the games was a soft opening to the ship load of bullshit that is online prowess
I wonder what's it's like surfing anonymously safely then suddenly realizing hey what if it is greener on the other side
What did you get when you Google search "cyber war"
>>
>>31966588
>Does anyone have the link to that huge weapon the US is making that runs on anything organic?
I don't have a link, but I heard through the grapevine that DARPA is developing a bipedal weapon system which will be using genetically-engineered organic legs for motion.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.