[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Drop in gun prices?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: maga2.png (260KB, 388x437px) Image search: [Google]
maga2.png
260KB, 388x437px
>Price of ammo and guns go up for the 8 years that Obama is president because of demand and the sales pitch "HES BANNING IT TOMORROW GET IT WHILE ITS STILL LEGAL OH GOD HELP US"

>Trump gets elected, and is now speculated to be the most pro gun president in a very long time if not the most of all time since the founding fathers.

So no doubt in my mind companies will have a hard as fuck time selling guns for defense now that everyone is loaded up and theres no threat of them going away for now.

Does this mean we will see prices drop ludicrously? Will $600 Glocks drop back down to $400~ and AKs in the $800-1000 range drop back down to reasonable $500 ranges like they should be?

Or will the gun market collapse based on the assumptions made on another 8 years of fear and the fact that ever dealer stocked up a fuck ton to deal with the un-precidented demand that never came?

Source: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/11/10/will-election-result-influence-gun-industry/
Ruger and S&W stocks have dropped a whopping 15% last I was looking, this should be a sign.
>>
Hurr $0.50 Garands nao guis

Kys
>>
>>31964572
Unless a lot of people get together and push it Trump won't do much about import bans because he probably doesn't know or care about it. However expect the prices to either steadily creep up or stay the same as demand slows, Americans managed to get private companies to literally pump out firearms like it was war time so we are riding high on surplus and as all surplus it'll dry up.
>>
>>31964809
Eric & Don Jr are gun loving shitlords. I'm sure they'll push it. Who knows if that'll be enough to overcome the NRA, who seem comfy not having to compete w/ chinese & russian exporters
>>
>>31964572
I dont think it will drop as much as people are saying

I also think people thinking were going to get $300 garands is the funniest shit I've ever heard

>>31964809
>However expect the prices to either steadily creep up
not for ammo, im already seeing people put up son crazy fucking deals for veterans day to try to maintain sales.

They're already desperate
>>
File: 64d.gif (204KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
64d.gif
204KB, 320x180px
>>31964623
>Drumpf
kys you culturally insensitive piece of shit.
>>
>>31964809
>doesn't know or care

just wait till he becomes buddies with Putin, and wants to start making trade deals. The Russians know how wet we crazy Americans get over their forbidden boomsticks.
>>
>>31964840
>Who knows if that'll be enough to overcome the NRA, who seem comfy not having to compete w/ chinese & russian exporters

This will be what kills it if anything since trump is so pro american products he may even introduce more import bans

we have to be careful.
>>
>>31964682
If obama wasn't such a fag as to ban those south korean garrands we'd have them cheap you double nigger. Trump already said he's gonna get rid of those executive orders.
>>
>>31964870
Bullshit I'll believe it when I see it

and they'll be just as expensive as the ones already on the market because fudds will buy up all of them.

idiots will defend this.
>>
>>31964809
The Don 2.0 aka Donald Jr. Aka president 2024-2032 is /k/ as fuck and the Don's website talks about how mich shit he's gonna do for gun owners
>>
>>31964876
>I don't know how supply and demand works
>>
>>31964840
I kind of think Trump worked out a deal with the NRA, 'your endorsement for leaving alone domestic manufacturers'

Who knows though. My thinking is the he's going to work on the fundamentals of keeping and bearing arms, ie. universal CC, blocking the worst of cuck states bullshit and beefing up industry protections, maybe removing hazmat fees. things like imports are tertiary.

>>31964870
Apparently those are super rough because the gooks ran them totally to the ground and then kept it in non temp controlled warehouses.
>>
>>31964876
Look I know politicians lie all the time about everything, but they usually try to do at least one or two of the things they said they would. Do you think Obama was lying about passing new healthcare laws? And removing executive orders is simple and takes very little effort.
>>
>>31964888
>My thinking is the he's going to work on the fundamentals of keeping and bearing arms, ie. universal CC, blocking the worst of cuck states bullshit and beefing up industry protections, maybe removing hazmat fees. things like imports are tertiary.
This

Imports are low priority and by the time he gets everything else he wants to get done, done the Dems will have taken back congress already.

>Apparently those are super rough because the gooks ran them totally to the ground and then kept it in non temp controlled warehouses.

If we did get them hypothetically even if they were beaters we'd have the market to put new stocks on them at least, as long as the bores are fine.
>>
>>31964902
The bores are the first things that go, m8. A batch was imported into have 70s Blue something and apparently they were sewer pipes.
>>
>>31964902
We're going to have a supermajority in both the House and Senate after 2018 midterms. Who knows what'll happen in 2020, but 24 months of Republican supermajority Congress, Republican Presidency, Republican Supreme Court, Republican majority state governorships & legislatures seems like plenty of time to actually get shit done
>>
>>31964882
>the Don's website talks about how mich shit he's gonna do for gun owners
Holy shit, a politician made promises? No way!

>>31964572
>implying the price isn't kept artificially high by greedy suppliers
>>
>>31964902
The import ban SHOULD be lifted on KC however, since he wants to get rid of Obama's executive orders, and thats included with it.
>>
I have a question about submitting an NFA form 1, I realize this is not the right thread at all, but I don't feel like creating a new one.

At the moment you cannot submit photo identification or fingerprints digitally through the ATF's E-file system. Is it even possible to that this will be changed eventually? I know that there are other legal circumstances where you can submit both of those things for other legal purposes digitally.

Second, I am amazed at how simple this form is, in some ways it's more simple than a 43470. Assuming that they just run an instant background check like they do at any old gun store in five minutes, how are we led to believe that it takes five months or longer for form 1/3 approval? Is their backlog simply that large?
>>
File: 1453678587624.png (384KB, 800x401px) Image search: [Google]
1453678587624.png
384KB, 800x401px
>>31964572
>mfw HK will cost even more and be richfags exclusive
>poorfags can no longer afford the cheap VP9
>>
>>31964964
>a politician
Do you see where you goofed?
>>
File: 1460352993825.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460352993825.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>hurr durr trump is le politician that wont do anything

he doesn't owe corporations and the gop anything. he showed them how to win and theyre all bending the knees.
>>
>>31965020
This a thousand time

The fucker isnt even in the whitehouse yet and you're all already being pessimists.
>>
>>31964623
CTR hasn't been taken out back and shot yet?
>>
>>31964572
>You live in California implying it matters

I was gonna make my own lower,but know I don't wanna cause background checks on ammo
>>
File: 1478678829687.jpg (535KB, 1556x1720px) Image search: [Google]
1478678829687.jpg
535KB, 1556x1720px
>>31965020
>>31965027
This. Let The Donald do his thing. pic related.
>>
>>31965029
They barricaded the doors with empty boxes of chicken tindies.
They're a rogue shitposting entity now.
>>
my ruger and swhc stock got destroyed today, I hope prices will follow suit to make up for my loss.
Buy stock meow lads, it could be a mere 4 years before the next panic
>>
>>31964840
I don't think Trump setup his businesses to give a shit about what his kids think. They're just along for the ride just like he was with his miniscule loan
>>
>>31964623

>there are still CTR holdouts

they're like the japs who kept fighting after the war ended
>>
>>31964980
Yes. The ATF has been accused of intentionally understaffing so as to create a backlog
>>
>>31964572
It will drop but guns rarely drop back to where they were
>>
>>31966713
>Drop in prices?

kek, no. If you'll pay it, they'll charge it.
>>
>>31964623
My German grandfather died fighting in WW2 you racist piece of shot.
>>
>>31964623
>Drumpf
Literally making fun of someone for their name.
How's grade school going?
>>
>>31964572
First you had panic buying with retards thinking the 2nd amendment was being repealed, now you celebration buying which stores will see as an opportunity. Prices will go up to milk rising consumption.
>>
Who would actually be pushing for Trump to unban imports? Only the gun otaku community.

The NRA won't, they and the gun manufacturers don't want cheep foreign imports.

Bubbas don't care.

The average Trump supporter wouldn't like selling out American industry.

Its possible, but there will be a tariff if it happens. But I don't see Trump doing it because its really going out of his way to cater to a niche crowd.
>>
File: russland-wodka.jpg (109KB, 860x528px) Image search: [Google]
russland-wodka.jpg
109KB, 860x528px
I don't know if prices will drop much or for very long, but at the very least we will get SC justices who will uphold Heller and lower court justices who should help strike down bullshit like what just went through in Calicuckistan and Nevada.

I could see us getting:
>national carry reciprocity
>import restrictions on China and Russia getting lifted
>ending the 1989 import ban

The maybe list:
>suppressors removed from the NFA
>removing SBR and SBS from the NFA

Long shot, probably not:
>repeal the Hughes amendment
>gut the GCA of 68

Never gonna happen:
>Destructive devices
>>
File: japanese-stragglers-1947-74.png (37KB, 334x710px) Image search: [Google]
japanese-stragglers-1947-74.png
37KB, 334x710px
>>31965613
>30 years
Wonder how long CTR will last
>>
>>31967345
Mine too. Concentration camp.

Poor guy fell out of a guard tower.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.