[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sino-US Grand Bargain: G2 and Coexistence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: US-China.jpg (41KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
US-China.jpg
41KB, 620x349px
Where were you when the G2 was formed?

Grand Bargain Soon. Norinco Imports Soon.

http://www.scmp.com/comment/insight-opinion/article/2044746/under-donald-trump-us-will-accept-chinas-rise-long-it-doesnt

>"Under Donald Trump, the US will accept China’s rise – as long as it doesn’t challenge the status quo

>James Woolsey says while America remains committed to its role as a holder of the balance of power in Asia, it supports China’s legitimate efforts to seek a bigger say on global affairs"

>"Our ideological differences should also be better managed. America’s commitment to the spread of freedom is unwavering. Yet, as we improve our understanding of the complexities of the Chinese social and political system, it becomes increasingly apparent that challenging the current system is a risky endeavour. We may not like it but we don’t necessarily have to do something about it. I can therefore see the emergence of a grand bargain in which the US accepts China’s political and social structure and commits not to disrupt it in any way in exchange for China’s commitment not to challenge the status quo in Asia. It may not be a spoken agreement but a tacit understanding that guides the relations in the years to come."

>James Woolsey Jnr is a senior adviser of US President-elect Donald Trump on national security, defence and intelligence

Cold War with China could be over in an instance. USA accepts China's politcal system and stops trying to sabotage it with color revolutions and support for Tibetans/Uighurs.

China, on the other hand, agrees to not challenge the US' hegemony. The US accepts and supports China's rise, which would mean that China still gets to dominate Asia alongside the US in the end, via a power-sharing agreement.
>>
File: Zumwalt-Triton.jpg (43KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
Zumwalt-Triton.jpg
43KB, 960x768px
So we're offering to avoid a cold war in the Pacific?

I mean I don't trust em but this is good
>>
> republican trump supports going for delusional on bans
>>
This is how it should be.

Get China to stop taking islands and water form neighbors and recognize RoChina's independence.

We leave their internal affairs alone.

This is also how we should be treating everyone else.

Not caring about how a nation runs their own affairs . So long as they leave their neighbors alone.

The long standing American Imperialism stared by Wilson, needs to end. For a paradigm of major powers cooperating and leaving the smaller nations alone.
>>
US China and Russia Team up to destroy the ME, it is like C&C generals is leaking to real life.
>>
>>31963313
As long as we get our manufacturing back, I don't care. Don't expect cheap guns if-and-when the tariffs are in-place.
>>
That's not gonna happen.

China has nothing to gain with that pact.
>>
>>31965442

It is implied that the Taiwan issue will be left to China as well, since it is also considered an "internal thing".

China has much to gain by the US supporting AIIB and New Silk Road.
>>
File: 1445735582962.jpg (166KB, 600x644px) Image search: [Google]
1445735582962.jpg
166KB, 600x644px
>>31963527
>Not caring about how a nation runs their own affairs . So long as they leave their neighbors alone.

Turns out, historically, nations who have the power to further their national interests will do so. Unless they are stopped by force.

If China wants the SCS they will get it. Unless stopped by force. If China wants a Sino-centric tributary system in the region, they'll get it. Unless someone else offers nations an alternative like the TPP.

Such is life in the world. Maybe you're cool with isolationism. I don't blame ya. But, historically, it's rarely good for the little guys.
>>
Trump is clearly becoming another Nixon for China. When United States needed strategic contraction, Nixon chose China as a partner. This strategic shift brought United States the cold war victory; This time Trump will lead United States to get closer to China at the cost of Japan.

In 20th Century, each time United States partnered with China, both became winner ( WWII and Cold War); Each time United states pitted against China (Korean War and Vietnam War), United States suffered a lot. If the world order is back to what designed by President Rooservelt through partnership with Russia and China as current UNSC design, peace will really come to this planet, religious fundamentalists, terrorists, extreme nationalists such as Japan and colonists will become the losers. China, Russia and United States can save a lot to maintain the world order and have more money for internal developments. Clowns such as Japan and Singapore living on the cracks of big powers will suffers.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLdQk2UX_3Y
>>
I'm not sure what's the worst part about post-election /k/, the vatniks or the fifty-centers.
>>
>>31967272
>50 cent has been deposited to your account
>>
>>31963313
>Fifty cents has been deposited to your account.

Fuck you gook, you are a godless people. America will never allow your rise.
>>
File: Cw34f8_UAAAVOmL.jpg (91KB, 673x856px) Image search: [Google]
Cw34f8_UAAAVOmL.jpg
91KB, 673x856px
>>31967287
Shillary neocon clowns on suicide watch kek.

>LOSING MY RELIGION

Indeed, your precious pivot lies in ruins and a new age of international great-power cooperation begins, free of ideologic crusaders and fanatic democrazy activism.

kys, you foaming clowns.
>>
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-china-infrastructure-idUSKBN13519P

>U.S. should have joined China-led infrastructure bank: Trump adviser

KEK
>>
File: CYuze2sVAAEExcC.jpg (585KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
CYuze2sVAAEExcC.jpg
585KB, 600x336px
>>31967300
>>
>>31963527
>Get China to stop taking islands and water form neighbors and recognize RoChina's independence.
>We leave their internal affairs alone.
You're fucking delusional.
>>
>>31967272
>In 20th Century, each time United States partnered with China, both became winner ( WWII and Cold War); Each time United states pitted against China (Korean War and Vietnam War), United States suffered a lot.

This really makes me think.
>>
File: 1478716252783.jpg (1MB, 1500x2349px) Image search: [Google]
1478716252783.jpg
1MB, 1500x2349px
>tfw you now know why chinese animu artists have been cheering for emperor trump so much
>>
>>31967295
A-ANYONE WITH A DIFFERENT OPINION TO MINE IS A SHILL
>>
I-I just want my Nornco imports...
>>
File: 131416jxuy6iiybuuyppiu.jpg (1MB, 4986x2536px) Image search: [Google]
131416jxuy6iiybuuyppiu.jpg
1MB, 4986x2536px
Chinese are pretty bro.
>>
>>31968255
>China
>Bro

Prepare to be cheated out of everything you own the second you trust them.
>>
>>31968255
That girl on the left has huge knockers.
>>
>>31963527
> Recognize RoC

I see that nowhere in the article. I cannot see China accepting Taiwan's independence in our lifetimes.
>>
And this kills the Jap.
>>
>>31967300
chink, not gook
>>
>>31967272
Forgot your Impressive.
>>
File: BB-South-China-Sea-Rev3.jpg (255KB, 570x620px) Image search: [Google]
BB-South-China-Sea-Rev3.jpg
255KB, 570x620px
>>31963313
>USA accepts China's politcal system
That isn't the issue. The issue is China insisting on one rule of law for the rest of the fucking planet and one for China -- in trade, in IP, and in all those tiny-ass islands it's taking over.
>>
>>31969296
>rule of law

If the US ever will ratify the UNCLOS...
And that's not looking good with Trump.
People like you are on suicide watch now.
Nothin Personell, Kid.
>>
>>31968877
Seriously, Japan is completely fucked.

Will they ever recover?
>>
>>31969296
I think one of Trumps rants was against the Chinese presence in the SCS, and if we start to pull manufacturing jobs from China to Japan, India, and back to the US the PRC would go into recession.
>>
>>31969312
50 cents have been deposited in your account, slanteyes. Go buy some dumplings flavored with sawdust and arsenic with it.
>>
>>31969330
NeoCon on suicide watch KEK. Mao bless Trump.

>>31969323
He wont, and you know it.

Do you know whose relatives have huge stakes in Factories in Dongguang, China? Yes, right.

And you know whose companies rented out the majority of offices in the Trump tower? Yes, you guessed it.

Jerbs arent coming back or to India. Trump loves China and you know it.
>>
>>31967312
>Calling a cadet uniform an """"""""""""""actual military uniform""""""""""""""

Eat shit, faggot.
>>
File: 105713xen6z7qzelk7eikt.jpg (54KB, 849x594px) Image search: [Google]
105713xen6z7qzelk7eikt.jpg
54KB, 849x594px
>tfw you will see J-20s, T-50 and F-35s flying side by side to bomb moderate rebels in your lifetime
>>
>>31969323
>US
>manufacturing

top kek
>>
SO, basically it is liek:

Trump:
>Yo Chinese are alright, communism is alright, just make sure that you trade with us fairly 'kay?
China:
>'Kay bro, how about you get some big share in our domestic market and we finance your wall and shit and you give us Taiwan as well?
Trump:
>Deal
>>
You all deserve Trump's victory.

You fuckers deserved it for decades of globalism, neo-con aggression, "liberal interventionalism", mainstream media propaganda and for destroying sovereign countries based on lies and ideology.

The day of reckoning is here.

I hope the Emperor will fucking kick you NeoCon scum out and feed you to the sharks.
>>
>>31965442
Actually, it does
>>
>tfw Communism actually won
>tfw The US effectively surrendered to the Communists by acknowledging their right to exist

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>31969584
Stay triggered fatty
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.