[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do recoil reducing stocks really make a difference? Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: P1070295_zpsd6f0d8ea.jpg (383KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
P1070295_zpsd6f0d8ea.jpg
383KB, 1024x576px
Do recoil reducing stocks really make a difference? Anything decent you would recommend for pic related?
>>
The short answer is that the hydraulic shock absorber works best, but for felt recoil a pad is usually enough.
You get what you pay for so good stocks are 300 bucks and up, while top of the line pads are 100 or less. For the cost of a decent hydraulic stock you get a pad, a ported barrel, and new sight.
>>
>>31962916
Why are you so weak? A 12g ? lol
>>
>>31962916

just get an 1100 and low brass birdshot with a recoil pad and shoot clays for days young nigga
>>
Recoil reducing stocks are a meme. I've shot 30+ different brands/models.

What you're looking for is the butt-pad reducer.
>>
>>31964028
Fuck off faggot your a meme

Op,I recommend kicklite stock imgot one for my mossberg 500 shits dope.
>>
>>31962916
>its an op bought a gun he cant handle episode
>>
>>31963850
A big advantage of a shotgun is the huge variety of ammo you can get for it. You don't have to only run 3" 000 mag shells or those grizzly bear slugs. Try smaller shot sizes and shorter and/or reduced-recoil loadings.
>>
>>31962916
It's called a Limb Saver and it's just a buttpad for your stock. They have them on Amazon.
>>
>>31962916
If you can't handle 12g you're a fucking manlet. Put a butt pad on your stock and you're g2g.
>>
>>31962916
I'm a 5'7" 135lb manlet and I can handle 3" slugs with no problem. Unless you're using a scope and are scared of getting scope eye'd, fuck off and man up
>>
>>31966226

This.

Forget recoil reducing stocks, just get a pad if you're going to be a girl. Also, if you are new to shooting and are copying how people shoot on movies and tv...DON'T.

Don't fire your shotgun from the cradle of your shoulder, pull it in and fire that shit off you pectoral muscle.
>>
>>31962916
Good choice of shotgun. That railed forend and blackwater logo are pretty goddamn cringe, though.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (17KB, 455x263px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
17KB, 455x263px
>>31962916
I have a Knoxx stock OP, I put it on my Mossberg 500 Roadblocker. I was expecting a huge reduction in recoil. mfw when I fell for two different scams on one gun.
>>
>>31966226
Depeds on what you mean by "handle". Everyone should be able to take a few 12 g slugs but most people cant accurately use more than a couple boxes of them at once. Its like all the guys who say 54r out of a mosin is nothing but only use 1 box at a time.
>>
I hate how everyone is forgetting about muzzle brakes. A Barret 50cal muzzle brake on a shotgun will reduce felt recoil by 50%.
>>
>>31967145
If those are your only meme purchases you didn't do too bad...

I have a friend who's first three gun purchases were full on meme as fuck.
>Dude grew up with lib as fuck parents, knew nothing about guns.
>Goes shooting with me, loves it, wants to get one, say I'll go with him help him pick one out after work.
>Get off work, pull-in drive way, he's already there, figure he's just excited to go.
>Anon, check it out, I went to Gander mountain to browse and after talking with gun guy he said he had an awesome deal that just came in
>Used Mossberg .22 AR clone for $275

>Next gun he gets he wants for HD
>Taurus Judge

>Wants to get an actual AR, poorfag so he's going to a home build with my tools and help
>Goes to gunshow to browse for parts
>Trades his judge,.22 and 600 dollars cash for some home build "ZOMBIE RESPONSE TEAM" spray paint hack job
>>
>>31967526
He thought I was just being a dick with his first two purchases, but when I broke down the price of the parts that went into the AR he got he finally realized how stupid he had been. This was two years ago and thankfully he has since wizened up a bit and got some knowledge under his belt.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.