[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

haha i told you fags this thing was just an excuse to fleece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

haha i told you fags this thing was just an excuse to fleece tax dollars so some fags could play with a new toy for a while

now they can't fire it because each round costs over a million dollars

the entire point was so it was cheaper than missiles
>>
yea I dnno when I saw the "hurr we're gonna have a guidance package in each shell" it made me a little fucking skeptical
>>
>>31961688
So you're a fucking idiot who has confused the completely conventional 155mm AGS with a railgun, and yet even though this confusion could only come from a person with so little knowledge they should never be commenting, you instead started a whole new thread.
>>
>>31961688
It doesn't even fire the same rounds as AGS. L2navy.
>>
Railguns are fucking stupid. If you shoot one into a naval ship it will punch right through and just leave a fist sized hole.

fucking useless
>>
>>31961858
Summary of the average /k/ poster right there.
>>
>>31961858
give me one good reason a 155mm shell should cost 1 million dollars
>>
>>31962809
But in space tho.
>>
>>31962809
>Railguns are fucking stupid. If you shoot one into a naval ship it will punch right through and just leave a fist sized hole.
You don't really know how EFP's work or what the inside of a tank/IFV looks like after its gone thru it at 5000+fps, do you?

Just imagine taking a empty can, and putting red jello inside of it. tape the lid shut, and throw it against a brick wall as hard as you can muster with those puny dickbeaters. Unwrapping the tape is the same as popping the door on a tank/IFV after its been hit by one.
>>
>>31963231
I could think of one million good reasons, if I was the one supplying the shits.
>>
>>31961858
Thank fuck someone said it first
>>
>>31963861
problem 1) IF you can hit it over the distance that they claimed they can
problem 2) 1 million to kill something that will cost 1/5 of the round is not going to be effective, because they will win the war not by over running you, just by making you go bankrupt
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.