[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a Five-seveN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IuOuF.jpg (37KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
IuOuF.jpg
37KB, 500x352px
Should I get a Five-seveN?
>>
>>31961515
as your first gun? no
as a range toy? Yes
>>
>>31961515
Do you want one? Yes
Do you not want one? No

???
>>
Depends, do you like Five-seveNs?
>>
>>31961531
I like the idea of one but I'd like to hear some opinions from my internet friends
>>
>>31961529
This
>>
>>31961556
I feel like the real novelty of it, which was the high velocity armor piercing round capability, was the cool part. But the LEO loads arn't available to civilians. So IDK if I'd get into that one anon. Neat if you have a lot of money to throw around but some other cool factor gun would be fun too. HK USP or sumn.
>>
If I can find 5.7x28 for at or less than $0.30 a round I'd say yes and get an AR57 or PS90 as well.
>>
>>31961556
Well, buy one for me, then I'll tell you if I like it or not.
>>
>>31961515
Damn, I was hoping you were one of the 7 transsexuals that killed themselves after Trump was elected, Marisa
>>
>>31961515
Its a meme gun with no combat value. That has nothing to do with whether you should buy it for range shooting, though.
>>
>>31961575
The ap SS180 ammo was going for 300$ for a 50 round box on gunbroker
>>
>>31961575
>>31961515
nvm I just checked I guess you can buy ss190 Armour piercing (black tip) rounds. Ya thats sweet anon. I'd get one if you had the money.
>>
>>31961615
ss190**
>>
I want one but the ammo price makes it not worth it, along with the fact that you can't get the fancy AP rounds.

20 round capacity is cool as fuck though.
>>
>>31961515
Are you the type of nigga that gon pay for sex? Or you rather buy a car or a new rolex?
>>
>>31961556
If you want to take 9mm > .45 ACP to the furthest possible rational conclusion, this gun will provide that.

Or also if you think it'd be fun to shoot. Though if that's your only reason, a .22 Mag pistol might be better in terms of ammo cost.
>>
>>31961671
The 20 round capacity is becoming less big of a selling point though. Take the XD for example. 19+1 rounds standard capacity for 9mm. That is quite significant.
>>
>>31961515
.22tcm master race
>>
>>31961515
http://www.rrweaponsystems.com/57x28mm
>>
>>31961699
XD is a piece of shit and 19+1 handguns are xbox huge/heavy when compared to the fiveseven. The Fiveseven isnt a small gun but the P09 and XD are bigly
>>
>>31961515
range toy?
no, ammo is WAY 2 expensive
gun is expensive to begin with

use in an armed uprising?
sure
>>
WOUND VECTORS
O
U
N
D
VECTORS
>>
>>31964019
I keep hearing that, but I've yet to hear why people hate the XD. I keep hearing "it adds nothing new to the market" but that doesn't mean its a piece of shit.
>>
>>31961579

The Fiocchi Magazine is advertising 5.7x28 for about .40 a round. Little bit over but I wouldn't mind paying for that.
>>
>>31965147
>>.22 magic
>>
>>31961723
Even more of a meme round than the 5.7. Unless you think everyone has the time to go into reloading.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.