[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

california might leave the united states

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 1fe.jpg (286KB, 1024x634px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.jpg
286KB, 1024x634px
the California exit https://www.rt.com/usa/366378-calexit-california-leaves-nation/
>>
>>31961380
theres a thread about this already
>>
>>31961383
oh fuck I am a double fag.
>>
>>31961380
>mfw our timeline is coinciding with Fallout's
Even it doesn't, we should still nuke them.
>>
File: 14379356823750.jpg (95KB, 800x582px) Image search: [Google]
14379356823750.jpg
95KB, 800x582px
>>31961380
>Live in Texas
>Whole your life prepares for battle against Federal government supported by fucking hippies and commies from Commiefornia
>Now fighting as part of federal government against hippies in commies in California
Liberal hopes and dreams will be crushed by tracks of our tanks.
>>
>>31961414
Holy shit this
Except let the hippie areas cecede meanwhile all thr red farm counties can stay
>>
>>31961380
Oh no, not California. What do we dooooo-
>RT
God fucking damnit, don't ever get my hopes up like that again.
>>
File: 1447274475348.jpg (145KB, 583x825px) Image search: [Google]
1447274475348.jpg
145KB, 583x825px
>>
>>31961380

California wants to be the new
Portugal ?

Well sheeeit, now I'll actually have a reason to leave California since it won't be part of America anymore.

I was one of those California gun owners who tried to fight the good fight and even participated in gathering signatures to repeal gunmageddon, but fuck are tge polling numbers just tellig me to get fucked.

Arizona here I come...or if the state of Jefferson ever becomes a thing.
>>
>>31961380
Please they don't have the guts to do something like that. Especially with so few guys.
>>
>>31961468
It's not even going to happen.
>>
knock knock California its china... We want some of our debt repaid...
>>
>People not realizing we fought an entire war about being able to leave the union and the Supreme Court has ruled it is unconstitutional to secede from the union.
Retards.
>>
>>31961414
Why is white ICE-T riding around on a russian BTR?
>>
>>31961380
DEAR GOD PLEASE MAKE IT SO
GOODBYE CANCER-KNOWING STATE
>>
>>31961380
we should be so lucky
>>
>>31961569
you didn't know he was a great liberator of the people of the soviet union single handedly brought down any uprising in the republics.
>>
>>31961551
That depends.

It's probably legal if the US lets you do it.

Might take a constitutional amendment or something though.
>>
>>31961604
That is what it would take.

Do you have any idea how difficult constitutional amendments are to pass?
>>
>>31961380
GET THEM OUTTA HERE

OUT OUT OUT!
>>
>>31961483
This. They will pussy out.
>>
Never going to happen as long as the federal government is still intact.
>>
>>31961380
Oh no, less smelly mexicans and 50 less democrat electorates? Get'em outta here! Out out out!

We could probably keep North California and let the South fuck off and wall it off. Then fill North cal with tons of European immigrants.
>>
>>31961847
I'm game.
>>
File: 1478316197459.png (20KB, 385x317px) Image search: [Google]
1478316197459.png
20KB, 385x317px
>>31961380
They won't, who else is gonna give all these fucking project rats down here in East LA all their gibsmedats?

God I fucking hate Los Angeles more and more everyday
>>
>Read article
>it's literally just three rich faggots funding this stupid shit

Probably because they have pipedreams of creating a cyberpunk style corp nation of wageslaves. Nothing will come of this, and even if it did happen, the feds would show up within the week, because they ain't giving up all that delicious infrastructure, not when it was built on their dime.
>>
>>31961380

Is there anywhere you can look up which states in the USA give or receive more federal funding? Say secession did happen, could California have a functioning economy if they send out more than they take?
>>
>it's unconstitutional to secede
When has Commiefornia EVER cared about the Constitution?
>food & other products
Can be produced elsewhere, and probably cheaper.
>might start a war/conflict
They don't have guns to defend themselves.

If anything if we keep them it'll denie china a beachhead/staging area.
>>
>>31961380
> Cali has more balls than texas

I can see it happening
>>
>>31961940
California receives the most at around $300 billion
>>
>>31962076

Yeah, but then it's the biggest state too. What's the surplus/deficit with the federal taxes it pays?
>>
>>31962076
actually its Mississippi. Cali is far less dependent of federal aid than even texas
>>
Get the fuck out and LET the door hit your on the way out, see if I give a shit.
>>
>>31961940
California can't leave because they have other problems.
>>
>>31961468
Don't be in a hurry to bail out. There's a whole bunch of bad CA gun laws in a holding pattern, waiting on a full SCOTUS. That's going to be a lot more 2A friendly than we anticipated.

It would be nice if Peruta could be appealed now. I don't know if it can, it would have the effect of making CA and Hawaii shall issue on CCW permits. Imagine the butthurt that would cause.

Regarding Calexit, it ain't gonna happen. There's still around 8 million gun owners in CA. They'd be looking at either forced deportation or mass confiscation. Implementing either would be disastrous for the new People's Republic of California. It would make them what they're running away from.
>>
>>31961604
>>31961680

A Constitutional amendment is the path they're trying to pursue. I can't remember all of the specifics, but there's 2 avenues they can take.

Either way requires adjustments to the Constitution, and at least 1 new amendment.
>>
>>31962076
Now look at the other side of the coin. California pays 369 billion into the Federal coffers each year. So, CA is a net tax dollar exporter. For that reason alone, the Feds will never let it happen.
>>
that "might" is a miniscule chance
I live in CA and I'm tired of people posting this shit already
it's never going to happen
>>
>>31961380

>democrats forever fucked

Do it. losing 1/4 of the Democrats guaranteed delegates and senators overnight would salt the wound. Might even get someone not shit in house like a libertarian focused president.
>>
Califagia ain't going nowhere. .it's our biggest economy those lil fags better behave before we kick their ass.
>>
>>31961414
>implying that there isn't a resistance movement in CA
>implying that 30% of CA owners didn't vote against prop 63
>implying that 30% of CA is not well armed than the rest of the state.
>implying that the American revolution wasn't won by the 3%
>implying Alex Jones won't have a shit fit when 1776 rises again

Yeah, I'm done taking a shit, so now to wipe and watch this literal shitpost come to life.
>>
File: 2341723487.jpg (110KB, 503x927px) Image search: [Google]
2341723487.jpg
110KB, 503x927px
>>31961380
Californian here.

Top fucking kek. California has close to nothing to suspend themselves with. Just wait till next year when people will actually start to leave. Even if the state succeeds, only the counties that agree will fallow. Nearly half of the counties voted red this year.
>>
File: 1475401621834.jpg (50KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
1475401621834.jpg
50KB, 700x504px
I have a bunch of friends at Cal, SC, SD, and Stanford. They're all little bitches that will talk big about stuff like this, but have no real plan.
pic related
>mfw my fb is now 90% salty libs
>>
>>31964960
Typical liberal behavior. Bitch and moan when they don't get their way, and come up with a "plan" without knowing what it would actually take from a political standpoint to get it done. The other day I had liberal friends talking about getting rid of the electoral college and they had no idea that that was a part of the constitution or what it would actually take to get that changed.
>>
>>31964320
A lot of CA counties are effectively shall-issue already.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.