[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia is the biggest paper tiger of the last 150 years. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

Russia is the biggest paper tiger of the last 150 years. It's not just the equipment but the people that are sub-par. The average russian is too boorishly stupid to do much more than drink and rape barnyard animals, and even their competent scientists are under-funded and eventually leave russia. Their culture will always be plagued by an insect-like lack of creativity and blind obedience to whichever idiot bully happens to be leading them.The only way they can achieve victory is by dying in the scores and burying their enemies in corpses. It was like that in the Russo-Japanese war, in WW1, WW2, Afghanistan, and Chechnya, and the Russian mindset hasn't changed since then. It's always hilarious to watch them die like pigs and then rewrite history to try and call it a victory.
>>
Lies russiya stronk

cyka blyat
>>
>The average russian is too boorishly stupid to do much more than drink and rape barnyard animals

Sounds like Russia is living the dream. Makes me want to move there desu.
>>
>>31961013
>Russia is the biggest paper tiger of the last 150 years.
Loved by Jesus
>It's not just the equipment but the people that are sub-par.
Means only love of Jesus helped them to survive 2 world wars and be first country in space.
>The only way they can achieve victory is by dying in the scores and burying their enemies in corpses.
Oh, you silly. It was Jesus who did all their victories. And it was Jesus who build 45,000 nuclear warheads to them.
Just admit. Jesus loves communists. How many American presidents died? Communist Fidel lives, no matter how many times Americans tried to kill him. Jesus saves. Dirty Muslim leaders hanged or killed, or banished, but Kim died by his own death, surrounded by loving family in his own communistic country. Sadly, Russia turned away from God's true order - communism, and now Russia pays for that.
>>
File: 1413150861300.gif (345KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1413150861300.gif
345KB, 640x360px
>>31961167
>>
File: 580ee44cc3618813458b46b0.jpg (43KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
580ee44cc3618813458b46b0.jpg
43KB, 900x500px
>>
>>31961167
dude wut
>>
>>31961013
Ok who is paying you to talk shit about russia(ns) on /k? Were you former CTR? You mad cause people are realizing we can get along with russia. Beware kommandos, this guy is a shit stirrer. Don't listen to him. We all want to buddy up with russia and get them sweet imports/remove kebab together.
I see through your shit faggot OP.
>>
>>31961013
stop poking a bear that has nuclear weapons
>>
>>31961167
i don't believe in Jesus
sorry bro
>>
File: 1471768236365.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471768236365.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>31961013
>The average russian is too boorishly stupid to do much more than drink and rape barnyard animals
>>
>>31961013
How can they cause such butthurt then?
>>
>>31961046
>tfw Ruskies are Orks
>>
File: Soviet_Child_Soldier.jpg (154KB, 935x890px) Image search: [Google]
Soviet_Child_Soldier.jpg
154KB, 935x890px
>>31961013

That's the best summation of Russia I think I've read in awhile. Do one for the
English. Did you read that from something? Or did you craft that?

Picture related for the Russian hoards. Shit talk about the Germans using
old men, meanwhile child partisans from practically day 1.
>>
>>31965680
/Thread
>>
>>31965680
any country can cause butthurt
>>
File: 1457717886850.jpg (27KB, 446x446px) Image search: [Google]
1457717886850.jpg
27KB, 446x446px
>>31965740

Except you'd be lying that Russia isn't causing the most butthurt.

There's the forever butthurt east europe, who will be forever butthurt for losing their "empires" to Russia

There's the cockroaches who've literally never won against Russia and have a crazy anal-pain in that regard.

There's niggers hating on Russia for being white.

And finally there's americans being insanely assblasted about Russia "daring" to stand up to NATO.

Meanwhile Russia's Airborne alone could probably take out any single country with a few exceptions.
>>
>>31967464
>>
>>31961013
Maybe and saddly most of the US army are lazy niggers and equally worthless females or the super win a black female. They say tht only 1%of the population is fit for the military but a solid .80% of that 1% is stright garbage. But what ever ima just keep drinking tell my ets date Fuck this clown show.
>>
File: trolls.jpg (57KB, 555x336px) Image search: [Google]
trolls.jpg
57KB, 555x336px
>>31962062
>we can get along with russia
looks like you're already in russia

>We all want to buddy up with russia
keep praying, vatnik.
>>
>>31965680
The small man complex.

They like to be thought of as strong warriors, but in reality they're miserable fucks bending down to their incumbent tzar and taking all the shit they're given.

That causes cognitive dissonance and desire to cause mischief, which is easy to do on Internet from the safety of their shithole.
>>
>implying it's not China
Russia went to shit in the 80s, yeah, collapse of Communism and all that, but they still used to be a threat and still know how to be a threat.
China never learned how to be a threat and still relies on Russia for tons of shit like engines.
>>
>>31967740
>China never learned
China knew the concept of 'strategy' before Russia existed. They already fuck Russia in the ass without it even noticing.

>still relies on Russia
Proofs, or GTFO.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.