[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Provide suggestions to President Trump reguarding guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: Daewoo rifles.jpg (221KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Daewoo rifles.jpg
221KB, 800x600px
So Trump has an official .gov page, and he has a section for giving suggestions.

https://apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

Time to spam this with suggestions to repeal import bans, repeal Hughes Amendment, repeal 922r/sporting clause ect. Get to it.
>>
>>31960748
i've already been spamming media groups already for repealing the Hughes Amendment.
>>
>>31960748
my nigga
>>
File: maga.jpg (70KB, 1019x785px) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
70KB, 1019x785px
I did my part.
>>
>>31960748

Repeal the import bans, I want a $300 garand.

Also repeal Reagan's gun control act, private citizens should be able to own M249s. The Founding Fathers would agree with this.
>>
>>31960748
>Hughes Amendment
Dream, lad. Repubs control the government.
>REMOVE NFA OF 1934 REMOVE NFA OF 1934 YUO ARE WORST BILL
>>
>>31961012

Ban import bans
>>
>>31960966
I know this is an old meme but goddamn it still makes me laugh. Thanks anon.
>>
make this happen you fucking faggots
>>
>>31961012
>M249
Too bad they cost like 4 grand.
>>
>>31960872
>>31961460
Hughes Amendment and at full removal or at lease a rewording to the NFA
>>
>>31960748
If I can't OC an G36 pistol in the state of Massachusetts by April next year I'm gonna write Trump an angry letter >:^(
>>
You guys ask for too much.

Nation wide concealed carry reciprocity.
>>
>>31962248
if there was ever a time to be greed its right now
>>
>>31962248
We cant stop until freedom has been won.
We averted the war for freedom, now we must push and push until we can own any kind of firearm we want.
>>
>>31960748
What pisses me off is that the K1A and K2 can still be imported but Lion Heart doesn't even want to attempt to try and do it.
>>
>>31962248
This should come first then full fun. Imports will never happen since domestic manufacturers control the nra
>>
>>31962289
Fucking cucks like you should have voted hillary.

TRUMP IS NOT GONNA BE BOUGHT BY FUCKING LOBBYIST! the fucker is already rich!

He can not give a shit and do it for "free trade" and force American companies to actually UP their fucking innovation.
>>
File: checkem_trooper.jpg (62KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
checkem_trooper.jpg
62KB, 600x800px
>>31962266
can't argue with the digits
>>
>>31962318
Thank you for Correcting Th... Oh, wait... you must just be a faggot.
>>
>>31962288
Won't the sporting clause shut them the fuck down? That's what happened with the Radom MSBS
>>
>>31963254
No, the only reason they stopped importing them was because Daewoo went bankrupt as a result of the asian financial crisis. 1998 was the last year of importation for them and that was the same year Daewoo folded.
>>
File: DAR-21 XK8.jpg (42KB, 800x600px)
DAR-21 XK8.jpg
42KB, 800x600px
>>31963694

Daewoo is now S&T Motiv (also known as S&T Daewoo) and still do make small arms including the K2C1,K2A and XK8 along with the tooling for the DR-300 (a 7.62x39 version of the K2). They could import them as kits like Arsenal and FN do with their rifles to be assembled via a contractor however I'm sure like several companies they are hesitant to do so as if they open up an assembly line only to get dicked over like Obama did with izhmash and leaving them with guns they can't sell.
>>
>>31964051
Wow, that's stupid. don't have any balls.
>>
>>31964069
Daewoo already went under once. It's a risk to send guns to the US especially when the liberals were attempting to make gun companies liable for any crime committed with their product. Now that Hillary's hopes for presidency destroyed who was spearheading this idea we may see this fear subside.
>>
>>31962266
Double dubs confirm.
>>
>>31961460
This. This. This. Fuck having a tax stamp for a SBR. Like seriously it's retarded. I'm writing this in that link.
>>
>>31964051
Does S&T still make the USAS-12? I couldn't find it in the catalog.
>>
>>31961012
>Also repeal Reagan's gun control act
You mean the Gun Owner's Protection Act?

And also what you really mean is the Hughes Amendment to the GOPA.
>>
For all that is holy please save CA/MA/any other state with draconian laws.

In MA's case, put out AG in her place. She is insane.
>>
>>31962248
This except CC is a states rights issue not for the feds.
Get the hearing protection act passed. It's the most friendly gun related thing to normies and trump jr even likes suppressors.
>>
Nothing would bring back Norinco to the US, judging by Trump's hardline stance on China

I really wanted that Type-81 rifle so bad
>>
>>31962248
I just want california to be uncucked and remove bullet buttons and 30round mags
>>
This is what I wrote to him:
>Hello Mr. Trump, I would like to first congratulate you on your victory over the Wicked Witch of the East, Crooked Hillary, or whatever name she'll end up going by once it's time to disappear. Now on to business. I have read the article on the campaign website about the Second Amendment, and while I'm pleased, the thought of NFA items and full-auto weapons came to my mind, as well as the retarded(pardon my language) import laws that prohibit some of the more reliable, and more accurate weapon systems in the world from being imported either under a lack of sporting purpose or sanctions that obviously don't exist for other items(looking at China and Norinco in particular). I would like to request you to listen to your 2A coalition on this particular issue, as even countries like Canada with their magazine limits and other nonsense can get their hands on a new SG550 or an M14 clone that doesn't cost 2000 dollars, and even more embarrassing, even the most pussy-whipped countries in Europe do not have laws against suppressors and short-barreled rifles, of which, you can get mailed to your door in many cases. As an unrelated note to firearms, I would also like you to pardon both Edward Snowden and Julian Assange, as both men have done so, so much for the free movement of information, which evidently schlonged Hillary Clinton and might very well put her in jail. I know your opinion on the former, and I understand it to a point, but I at least implore you to reconsider your stance on him. Thank you very much!
i-is /k/ senpai proud of me?
>>
File: Untitled.png (26KB, 795x633px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26KB, 795x633px
>>
Just asked him to repeal the NFA and import bans!
>>
>>31966699
Well you sound like a retard, but you got your point across. Not very strong, but it works.
>>
>>31966786

Asked to repeal the hughes amendment, munition and firearm bans.

Long long long shot but in our lifetime ..... we might have cheap full auto guns and surplus ammo will be stacked higher than suicidal liberal body count.
>>
>>31966790
>Well you sound like a retard
You sound like a faget :^)
>>
>>31960748
Did my part guys. Best of luck to us all.
>>
>>31961460
Also repeal the 1968 GCA.
>no more 4473s
>no more 922r
>no more FFL shenanigans
>guns by mail
>>
>>31960966
my sides
>>
>>31962248
>I don't understand federalism
How dare you waste my tax dollars on your education
>>
>>31965245
>FOPA
ftfy
>>
File: IMG_0684.jpg (158KB, 835x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0684.jpg
158KB, 835x635px
>>31966699
Nice full house...
>>
>>31962248
>Nation wide concealed carry reciprocity.
Trump has already proposed that many times.
>>
File: 1465971220444.jpg (51KB, 617x667px)
1465971220444.jpg
51KB, 617x667px
>>31962248
We will never get another chance like this, the last time we had this much power was in 1928, you bet your ass we are going to ask for EVERYTHING.
>>
That page isn't a suggestion box though, it's for people who want a job in his administration
>>
>Restore the 2nd Amendment at the State and Federal levels. For too long, states such as California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and others have infringed on the right to self defense. Feature bans and lists of banned manufacturers/models has created a situation where that lawful acquisition of commonly used firearms is all but impossible. Further, purchase permits and registration requirements make it difficult or impossible to exercise this individual right. Further still, federal Safe Passage legislation is ignored by states such as New Jersey and New York, who hold this law as a mere affirmative defense to the lawful transportation of firearms from one bastion of freedom to another. Even more egregious, New York's de jure blockade on the lawful transportation of lawfully possessed firearms, feeding devices, and ammunition violates the 2nd Amendment rights of all who drive through New York, journeying to and from New England. Further, these two states in particular prosecute even if entrance into their states was out of their control. Individuals flying with firearms and who are diverted to commercial airports such as EWR, JFK, LGA, ALB, SYR, or BUF are prosecuted despite their entrance into New Jersey or New York being entirely outside their own control.

>President-elect Trump, please address these aggressive infringements upon the rights of all Americans. End the practice of feature bans, feeding device regulations, and the prosecuation and incarceration of those abiding by federal statute. Prosecute those states who intentionally infringe on the rights of its residents and the citizens of the United States of America.

That's my message to the new president.
>>
>>31960748
I just submitted a suggestion. Let's make America great again!
>>
You guys already covered everything I was going to ask for so I focused on oceanic policy, including shoot-to-kill repulsion of foreign flagged fishing craft in our territorial waters.
>>
>>31967997
he's not going to get rid of background checks
>>
>>31966699
Too fucking long.
This is an email. Make it email length.
>>
>>31976185
If you want to petition someone, you petition them a LOT.
There is no cause that is greater than one that has a lot of voice.
>>
>>31965287
Nah, the gun laws are the only things stopping leftist separatist movements from becoming serious terrorist threats.
>>
>>31965287
holy fuck please

CA now has prop 63 and its fucking awful
>>
File: IMG_1017.jpg (55KB, 800x534px)
IMG_1017.jpg
55KB, 800x534px
plz plz plz for the love of god fix commiefornia. im too fucking poor to leave this shit hole mr trump, even tho i already work my ass off and fucking lose all this money to autistic taxes. they're like made so that poor income country fags like me can never fucking leave.
>>
How is this, lads? I want some feedback.

Dear Mr. President-Elect

Personally, I would like to see the weakening/repeal of the 1934 NFA, 1968 GCA, and 1986 Hughes Ammendment to the Firearm Owners Protection act, because they all place additional restrictions on law-abiding citizens, while leaving criminals unaffected. And here's why:

First, the addition of Short-Barreled rifles, short-barreled shotguns, and suppressors on the 1934 National Firearms Act are unenforceable and frivolous. An unregistered short-barreled rifle can be made as simply as mating an AR-15 rifle receiver to a Pistol-Length upper, or alternatively, adding a stock to a Pistol. Such a process can be easily done in less than 30 seconds, does absolutely nothing to make the weapon any more deadly, and in the case of the Pistol, makes it less concealable. Short-barreled shotguns can be made in 10 minutes by combining a regular shotgun, a hacksaw, and a double-digit IQ. Suppressors can easily be substituted with common automobile oil filters, or even a pillow, which do the job of suppressing a gunshot much more easily and cheaply. This is not even mention that pistols, which are not even on the NFA, are used in the overwhelming majority of firearm-related homicides, yet are regulated much less than registered NFA items, which are almost never used in firearm-related homicides.
Also, the definition of “Destructive device” (firearms with a bore over .5” without a “sporting purpose”) on the NFA also means that the ATF could reclassify any 12-guage shotgun as a “destructive device” and make them as highly-regulated as a machine gun, as has happened with the Cobray “Street Sweeper” revolving shotgun.
(1/2)
>>
>>31976937
Second, the 1968 GCA, which prohibits felons (including those with non-violent offenses), minors, and those accused of domestic abuse from purchasing firearms, and was updated to require background checks at all FFL purchases, has also been highly ineffective at preventing prohibited persons from acquiring firearms. Prohibited persons are still able to acquire firearms by either stealing them, buying them from illegal black-market dealers (2015 Terrorist attacks in Paris, France), straw purchases (1999 Columbine Massacre), or simply making them (Various Gangs in Australia and Canada: https://youtu.be/FH76VoI_hsw ). This doesn’t even mention the additional frivolous and ill-defined “sporting purpose” clauses for imported rifles and “points system” for imported handguns.

Third, the 1986 Hughes Amendment to the Firearm Owners Protection Act (FOPA), which bans the registration of previously-unregistered machine guns or machine guns made after 1986, is also ineffective at stopping criminals. As shown in the link above, machine guns are easily manufactured by home workshops. This also guarantees that civilian-legal machine guns will only be available to the wealthy elite, as a MAC-10, often regarded as the cheapest way to get a civilian-legal machine gun, is hovering around the $4000 price range. These will only get more expensive as time goes on, as receivers wear out or fail over time, leading to an-ever diminishing supply, and increased demand. And just like every other NFA item, registered machine guns are almost never used in crimes.
>>
>>31966708
You canuckistanis arent too bad
>>
>>31976945
Wow. This is a really well thought out post, 10/10
>>
>>31977007
K, just revised and submitted it.
>I, and many other law-abiding citizens, would like to see the weakening/repeal of the
>, “points system” for imported handguns, and 922r clauses, designed to keep affordable firearms out of the hands of the working-class.
>A MAC-10, often regarded as the current cheapest way to get a civilian-legal machine gun, is hovering around the $4000 price range, with other firearms, such as the M3 Grease gun or Thompson, hovering around the $30,000 price range.
I also added:
>Notable failures of the background-check system failing are the Charleston Church Massacre (the shooter had Narcotics offenses), and the Orlando Nightclub Massacre (the shooter passed multiple background checks despite being a wife-beater).
>>
>>31966699
Are you 14?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.