[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were G.I.s child killers? Or was that just the Wehrmacht/WaffenSS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0089.gif (2MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0089.gif
2MB, 260x146px
Were G.I.s child killers? Or was that just the Wehrmacht/WaffenSS and IJA?
>>
The soviets were
>>
>Or was that just the Wehrmacht/WaffenSS

Fuck off back to /pol/ Rabbi. This is a weapons board, not a historical revisionism board.
>>
>>31959724
In what war?

Regardless, some probably were. That's part of war. No one likes to talk about it when their side does it, but every side does in some capacity. Same with raping and pillaging and all that stuff.
>>
>>31959724
I heard a story from one old vet who saw a Hitler Youth hung from the barrel of a Sherman tank after he spit in his captors' face.

I heard another of two GI's who were child molesters in Italy. They were paying kids of both sexes to suck their dicks, and they were big tough guys that even the MP's were leery of. SO a tough old fucker of a master sergeant went over and slapped their rifles out of their hands and grabbed them and hauled their asses to the MP's and told them in no uncertain terms to do their fucking job.

Such stuff was the exception rather than the rule, though. The whole Prussian/Japanese culture of putting your brains and humanity in a little sealed box and following orders is a thing alien o the American experience, then and now.
>>
>>31959724
>do war things happen war?
>>
>>31959724

"Winters assessed Speirs as being one of the finest combat officers in the battalion. He wrote in his memoirs that Speirs had worked hard to earn a reputation as a killer and had often killed for shock value.[11] Winters stated that Speirs was alleged on one occasion to have killed six German prisoners of war with a Thompson submachinegun and that the battalion leadership must have been aware of the allegations, but chose to ignore the charges because of the pressing need to retain qualified combat leaders. Winters concluded that in today's army, Speirs would have been court-martialed and charged with atrocities, but at the time officers like Speirs were too valuable because they were not afraid to engage the enemy."

Yes, and they are sung as heroes. War is Hell, and all is fair.
>>
>>31959776
Nah they were just pedos
>>
>>31959810
World War Two, what the hell other war do you think he's talking about?
>>
>>31959724
In war, shit happens. Deal with it.
>>
The vatniks were, S.S were good people.
>>
>>31959816
Prussian culture only included putting your humanity in a locked box, not your brains. Hence why their soldiers fought well even when the commanders were killed off, unlike the cannon fodder that Japan used against America in places like Iwo Jima and the Philippines.
>>
No.
>>
Every side had its war criminals. War sucks, bad shit happens, bad people who do bad shit purposefully can and do pop up everywhere, and there isn't much you can do to stop or change any of this.
>>
>>31959724
>Mommy do some people do bad things during a war?

Fuck outta here with that shit. Ask less stupid questions next time.
>>
>>31959724
Yes they all murderers
>>
It happens.

Is a 14 year old with a rifle a child or combatant?

What about an 8 year old with a grenade?

War itself is an atrocity. Horrible things are going to happen.

That said, some armies seem to be a bit less disciplined in some regards. Then again, when fighting on your own land, things get a bit more vicious.
>>
>>31960718
fucking this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.