[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dashcam for vehicle carry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 09_08_2014_dashcam_main.jpg.jpg (114KB, 960x565px) Image search: [Google]
09_08_2014_dashcam_main.jpg.jpg
114KB, 960x565px
Hey /k/

with all this shit heating up now with Trump supporters and whites in general being taken out of their vehicles and beaten, I want to carry a gun in my car since I live and drive through a shitty area with a very large black and mexican population. I already know what I want to have in my car and I know how to store it and all that. Here's the thing, do you think I need a dashcam? I've never had to shoot anyone, but I don't want the only view of Jamal being dropped to be from Shaniquaesha's phone.

I'm looking for one anyway, since I think it would help incase of any accident (a lot of old people and assholes on the roads here) so I was planning on getting one anyway. But now I'm seeing some Rodney King type bullshit where a swarm of black people pull a man out of his car and beat him senseless just for a bumper sticker, and I want protection from Jamal and the legal shit I would get in for thinning the herd.

Any suggestions on dashcams? I don't really want to spend a ton since I'm seeing them for anywhere from $30-$250 on amazon. Thanks.
>>
I'm planning on using a maverick 88 with a pistol grip and 18 inch barrel. Thoughts?
>>
last bump, I'll let it die of no one responds now.
>>
Ask on /o/ without the racial bollocks if you want a sincere rec. /g/'s chink shit general might be of some help too.

I'd go for a pistol, front/back discreet cameras and concealed soft armor if you're feeling fancy.
>>
>>31959356
Too young for pistol, and I don't think armor would be doable. But I'll give /o/ a shot, hopefully they can stop sucking each other off long enough to give me an answer. Thanks m8.
>>
>>31959425
Fucking why didn't you start off with being to young to carry anything worth a shit? Any long gun short enough to be legal for you is going to be to long to actually get to if a bunch of niggers are dragging you out of your car. Unless you want to get a vehicle mount like whats in 7 tons and HMMWVs. Which is begging to be broken into.
>>
>>31959970
So have you actually seen a long gun in a vehicle before?
>>
>Live in Las Vegas.
>Due to budget cuts, Metro no longer investigates non-injury traffic accidents.
>Local personal injury lawyer billboards now include the phrase "We investigate traffic accidents!"
>Yeah, I just bet you do.
>Get Cobra dashcam. Not stupid.
>Works faithfully and well, except when the suction cup holding it up lets go.
>>
>>31960166
Clean your window and the suction cup before you stick it up there moron
>>
>>31958999
>Jamal being dropped
would this be seen as suspect in regards to the fact that obtaining a pistol, a dashcam and advice on /k/ might be considered premeditated?...just saying.
>>
>>31958999
>dashcams
Is it legal in your state?
Dashcams are not for shootings, they're for insurance in case of car accidents.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFYMUvBQUxQ
>>
>>31961136
No, if Jamal breaks my window because he's looking for some pasty white boipucci I want to know I'll be fine in court when I don't give him any.
>>
>>31961319
>>31961321
i think having a dashcam would be a great idea for any reason you can think of, and a small "insurance policy" to boot.
my query was in regards to some lawyer trying to tie having a pistol, dashcam and a /k/ sticker on your vehicle then seeing this thread and suggesting it was premeditated murder.
we now live in legalistic society, but i guess you already knew that per your interest in this thread.
>>
File: BLM.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
BLM.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>31961489
Just in some states those things are not legal, because of muh privacy.
Try to get your hand on AdvoCam.
>>
>>31961500
why didnt he say hands otu of pocket?
how the fuck did the cops miss shooting him at such short range?
>>
File: rexing v1.jpg (16KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
rexing v1.jpg
16KB, 355x355px
I have a Rexing V1 in my truck, and I'm happy with it. I decided to buy one because I travel 400-1000 mile round trips once or twice a month, lots of driving time
$100, mainly just got it because it was a best seller on amazon and had good reviews
It boots up instantly, has good picture, records in 3, 5, or 10 minute clips and automatically overwrites the oldest unless you press a button while its happening or in that clip to save it.
>>
>>31961522
he probably did but didn't want the camera to interpret "sir keep your hands out where i can see them" as "NIGGER IMMA KILL YOU! GOD BLESS THE KKK KILL NIGGERS, GAYS AND THE GENERAL LGBTQFMMRNTHG COMMUNITY ALSO I HATE WOMEN HISSSS"
>>
>>31960617
He's in Las Vegas. Gets hot in car, air under suction cup expands, no more vacuum, plop.
>>
>>31961547
So how did the female cop miss the suspect completely?
>>
>>31961612
>female
>cop

looks like you answered your own question
>>
>>31961321

>if Jamal breaks my window

I believe it's 3M who make a clear security film you can apply to car or home windows which increases their resistance to breaching. The window still shatters but the film holds it together for a few more hits. Enough time to floor it and GTFO anyway.
>>
>>31962153
I've already got tint and what if I need to get out? There are many ways Jamal can get in, I used the window as an example but I don't really see any point in making the windows shatterproof for other safety reasons.
>>
>>31961532
do these pick up some audio? i know good audio is unlikely from inside the car, but if your window is down, does it have a mic to pick stuff up?
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 960x689px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 960x689px
Just play really loud scary ghost music.
Homies are scared of them and will leave you alone
>>
>>31965761
>Haunted House level
>ghost music plays
>>
>>31965761
Kek
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.