[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1911.jpg (15KB, 470x307px) Image search: [Google]
1911.jpg
15KB, 470x307px
The Anti-Trump people are going apeshit!
How are you prepared for the new civil war?

Post guns and strategy!
>>
>>31958106
>The people who don't have guns can rebel against those who do

I know youre posting during lunch break, but you still have half a school day. Focus.
>>
Are you retarded? What are they gonna do?
>>
>>31958106
>libs protests guns and gun rights
>Libs protests corrupt government
>libs beg government to take guns away
>libs can't fight corrupt government cuz no guns
>>
>>31958127
No way to tell, they're mentally ill liberals.

I would advise that we all stop giving advice to people living in shit states. There's no telling what those communist terrorists are plotting to do against the American People.
>>
>>31958153
Speaking of which, we should finally let those states have their way and ban export of firearms, ammunition, tactical gear, and components of those to them.

The libshits get their way and we're more secure from a communist takeover.
>>
>>31958120
Human body wave, like Russia in WW2. There are enough radicals there to do it.

Quantity > Quality OP. Get something in 9mm with lots of extra mags for CC, and an AR or other mid sized rifle for riot protection in your area.
>>
>>31958166
No. Give an inch, they take a mile.
Appeasement has not worked so far (look at the systematic chipping of our rights).
We should lock DOWN our 2nd amendment and firearms imports with as much legislature & Sup. court rulings as possible.
>>
This is so stupid, I am mostly liberal despite the fact that I am pro-2nd and I am not participating of this, nor is anyone I know

What's the big fucking deal anyway? Do what if the orange imbecile won? There is no reason to actually raise hell unless he actually follows through with his more retarded promises, which he won't

The people protesting are sheltered white kids, they'll get tired eventually and go back to their tumblrs and reddits
>>
File: 1472921140358.png (44KB, 408x419px) Image search: [Google]
1472921140358.png
44KB, 408x419px
>>31958106
What strategy?

They require the local buses or trams to get anywhere.
They don't have guns because only scared white people have them.
They don't like the police or military so there's little chance of getting any backing from either.
They have no idea how to survive without coffee shops and delis.

Basically just hose them down with bear mace and let them cry and puke all the way home.

They did the same thing when the Tea Party got as far as it did. And Trump was elected the same way. People supported a candidate, supported his people, voted their way, and got him into the Whitehouse.

There weren't riots when Obama got his 2 terms.
>>
>>31958207
Which is exactly why we shouldn't arm communist terrorists.
>>
File: 19791_1.jpg (40KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
19791_1.jpg
40KB, 600x372px
>>31958106
Remington 870

Im not even going to load it. They see the supper scary choke on the end and they'll panic.
>>
>>31958235
>The people protesting are sheltered white kids, they'll get tired eventually
/thread
>>
>>31958235
This, give it a month and they'll get tired of pretending to care
>>
The civil war will mostly have angry unarmed nigs as enemy.
Just do the same the Brits did in Africa and you'll be fine.
>>
https://youtu.be/TcoBv6ibh8M
>>
>>31958106
Why did you make this thread OP

They won't do anything besides hem and haw for a few weeks then get distracted when another animal with a name dies or another black person is killed and forget all about it.
>>
>>31958235
People are overreacting over the fact that the candidate they didn't bother to vote for, in favor to give barely less than 5% to a third party candidate because "HURR DEE HURR SHILLARY DID WUT?!" Didn't miraculously win
The only real threat trump poses is that IF Republicans were just bullshiting on how they disapprove of everything the orange said and actually votes yes on every stupid decision that'll come from his mouth, and that's just if, otherwise it's Obama 2.0 until next time
>>
>>31958235
I voted for Trump, but I'm not going to try to push the liberals over the edge. Sure, i fucking hate BLM and the SJW cancer affecting my town, but I'm going to keep to myself, carry more regularly, and pray for everyone else's sake nobody tries to pop off at me.
>>
>>31958127
They will not mind your preferred pronouns
>>
>>31958406
I'm just hoping cooler heads prevail in congress and the new judges are actual constitutionalists and not bible-thumping tards

>>31958410
Everyone hates SJWs and BLM, even the vast majority of liberals, in fact we hate them more because they make us look like doddering idiots
>>
>>31958448
I've got plenty of liberal friends, most of whom are on edge. I haven't gloated, I haven't even spoke to any of them since Tuesday night, i havent been on Facebook in 48 hours.

I'm going to let this cool down and hope these protests run out of gas soon. (I live in a very liberal college town, in a very red state) a protest is planned for Saturday. I support their right to protest, but if they get violent, i also support people using whatever means necessary to defend themselves.
>>
>>31958448
Yeah, I want cooler heads to prevail too, also I wholeheartedly agree with you on the abhorring those fucking oversensitive faggots that call themselves"SOCIAL justice warriors" they're fucking obnoxious
>>
File: RJvZsCf.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RJvZsCf.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
If we take down the reddit server their echo chamber comms would be hampered.

Fo real they're mad salty over there
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.