[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bersa Thunder CC .380

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Bersa-thunder-380-cc-4.jpg (151KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bersa-thunder-380-cc-4.jpg
151KB, 1200x900px
Any problems with this gun? .380 might not have as much "Stopping Power" but I think this would be a good backup gun or something I can conceal better
>>
File: 380-acp.jpg (52KB, 661x496px) Image search: [Google]
380-acp.jpg
52KB, 661x496px
Also do the Leigh Defense rounds actually work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PDQcE-1T40
>>
>>31957232
I can't say personally, but the gel tests I've seen do certainly impress me. I'm not concerned with overpenetration, so they actually do pretty much exactly what I want.
I need to get some of their 9mm rounds to test in my P38, though.
>>
File: bersa380.jpg (72KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
bersa380.jpg
72KB, 800x600px
>>31957220
i have a bersa combat plus & like it much

defintely needs breakin i was getting feed fails until after 150rds or so

also the top grip screws loosen & have to be tightened at the range every 25rds - this is unbelievable but true

otherwise these are low cost reliable blasters & the da/sa trigger is great

i'm only using ball ammo tho, i'm not sure about any kind of hollowpoints
>>
>>31957220
I've got a bersa thunder and it's honestly my favorite gun. I love shooting it, but I can't find any holsters for it so I don't carry it.
>>
>>31957934
Any ppk holster. My dad found a leather one at a gun show for like 10$ that he carries with sometimes
>>
>>31957950
I tried a hard ppk holster from Cabela's and the trigger guard made it so it wouldn't fit in. I'm probably going to get a kydex
>>
>>31957220
380 why? You can get something in 9mm that's the same size, has more power, and much less expensive ammo. .
>>
>>31957232
no idea but i bought $120 worth
>>
>carrying anything less than .45 acp
>>
>>31957910
L O C T I T E
O
C
T
I
T
E
>>
The Yankee Marshal says not to carry one, but do we trust his word as law?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srPjaNyK1GE
>>
>>31958307
Yankee's a decent enough guy, but I wouldn't trust his word any more than the average /k/tard.
>>
File: bersa.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bersa.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>31957220
I got the Bersa as my CC weapon. Used to carry a glock 19, which I did love, but it was too bulky and uncomfortable to carry, so I downsized to the Thunder.

People seem to like the CC, and it seems to work well. I personally love the Thunder. It was the gun that made me want to CC every day.

Pic related is the version I got.
>>
>>31957220
I own the Firestorm.. the CA legal version. They are pretty much identical except the Firestorm is a bit longer I think. It's an awesome little gun. I'm personally a fan of compact and subcompacts, don't like big pistols.

Kicks like a mother fucker but overall it's an awesome piece.
>>
>>31957220
its a better walther ppk.

Fantastic gun
>>
>>31959057
Bersa is a piece of shit poorfags hold up and say it's better than the ppk/s. It's not and when it breaks, and it will, bersa customer service is going to tell you to eat a dick. Buy the Walther.
>>
In my opinion you should either get something smaller like a LCP or bump up to a 9mm. I don't see much use for a double stack .380, seems stupid. The price is right though and it's not bad, I just don't see why anyone would choose it.
>>
>>31957950
I have a Bersa Thunder (non-CC) and just bought a PPK. The Thunder doesn't fit in the holster I bought for the PPK.

I'll try to remember to take pics and post when I get home in a few hours.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.