[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I get cheap gun lookalikes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: airsoft.jpg (46KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
airsoft.jpg
46KB, 500x249px
Hello /k/. I'm looking for gun lookalikes or airsoft guns that feel and look like real weapons, can be "reloaded" like real weapons, but of course aren't. Basically prop weapons that would serve the purpose of being recorded in a film. Is there a good repository of cheap ones anywhere on the internet?
>>
>>31955315
Get out
>>
Prop weapons are often more expensive than real weapons. Just buy real guns, FBI-chan, I know you can afford them.
>>
>>31955350
Problem isn't necessarily price. I live in a house with convicted felons who are on probation, and they can't own guns. I just like to be autistic and reload them and aim it at my wall or something while I'm at my computer desk.
>>
>>31955401
http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pps-karabiner-98k-rifle-gas-power-real-wood.html

Airsoft is what you're looking for, but /k/ isn't the right place to discuss this because we mostly talk about real guns.
>>
>>31955401
>Lives in a house with convicted felons

>wants to make a movie

Fix your living situation first, those people will drag you down.
>>
>>31955315
just purchase a real gun but have it deactivated just so you cant shoot live rounds out of it. i doubt your junkie housemates would go through the effort of stealing it just to replace the fucking barrel and buy a new firing pin etc.

besides it would probably be cheaper than buying an aluminum piece of garbage with an orange plug at the end of the 'barrel'

keep in mind that in the US, once a gun it will always be a gun so a deactivated gun would still be considered a firearm unless deactivated to the ATF standards which are like cutting the receiver in 3 pieces and removing 10% of the material
>>
>>31955315
>>>/asp/
>>
>>31955433
live in the uk where can i buy a 1911 gun that looks real i want to go airsofting with it?
>>
>>31955401
>live in a house with convicted felons who are on probation

So you are a convicted felon?

pls
>>
OP is literally robbery tier

>who makes a movie in a house of convicted felons????
>>
>>31957420
Jesus Christ, with your basic grasp of the English language you have to be underage

Also go ask /asp/
>>
>>31957460
no need to be so rude
>>
>>31957447
Sounds moar fun than mtv reality shows
>>
>>31955315
Like >>31955433 said, you're looking for airsoft guns. Decent feeling/looking ones are in the $100-$400 range.

>>31957420
You type like an actual retarded kid but look up your UK airshit laws, you guys have a UCRA thing or some shit. Just go to a store that specializes in airsoft and go on places that aren't /k/ to get information about it.
>>
>>31955401
You do realize if they are on probation they still can't be around anything that resembles a weapon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.