[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so after this election i feel terrified to leave my house. i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1476585571844.jpg (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1476585571844.jpg
1MB, 2000x1500px
so after this election i feel terrified to leave my house. i live in springfield MA and i am literally the only white guy in my neighborhood. i usually take daily walks to help fight off being a fatty without any worries, but now i am seriously terrified of getting jumped just for being white seeing how the hispanic and black communities are reacting to this. can any /k/ommandos give me advice on getting concealed carry? have a clean record aside from being caught with weed on me 2 decades ago when i was 16.
>>
>>31955032
Glock 17 short
>>
File: 1478175555070.jpg (482KB, 763x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1478175555070.jpg
482KB, 763x1100px
>>31955078
looks good to me, although i dont know shit about guns (/v/irgin)

is having an suicide attempt via overdose about 5 years ago make trying to get the permit a waste of time? was looking over the application form online and they (as they should) brought up mental health and blah blah blah. i also noticed they want 100 bucks just to apply, which i doubt you get a refund if they turn you down.
>>
>>31955138
Yay, a fellow ci/v/ilian.

If its on record you attempted suicide then its likely goong to be a bitch. But if you could try and fight it in the courts.

And I dont think they refund.

Also sloghtly irrevelant but what kinda of vidya do you like.
>>
File: actual best moonlight blade.jpg (126KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
actual best moonlight blade.jpg
126KB, 450x253px
>>31955230
rpgs, stratagy games, character action. basically anything thats not a walking simulator or fighting games (too lazy to keep up)

and yeah its on record, so im pretty sure im fucked, doubly so because i live with a wife and child. triplely so because of how blue the state is. think i should throw the 100 bucks into a gym, some martial arts training and a nice knife.
>>
>>31955270
One, good taste.

Two, if you really need a ranged weapon of somesort, I'd suggest getting or making a bow (cheap ass PCP, go onto youtube and check it out) or a crossbow. Both capable of taking down a deer if at least 40lb draw with hunting tips. Most states don't regulate them.

For CC, a good pocket knife should go well. Homewise, generic farming/working tool (ala hammer, axe, crowbar, shovel etc) from harbor freight might be good.

As for gym and martial arts, go for it. Teaining with a knife might save your ass if he doesnt have a gun. Doesn't hurt to buy a few manuals or go online for free PDFs
>>
>>31955032
It's very, very difficult to get an unrestricted LTC in Springfield MA. So odds are you're fucked. Also no Glock 17 because no Glocks in MA except for cops and even that might be getting banned too.

Flee MA and never look back.
>>
>>31955032
all of these neckbeards giving you advice want you to be on the news "anon kills 4 mongoloids and then gets pummeled and raped to death 4 trump"

You want to avoid this shit? Order an "im with her" shirt and hoodie and wear it out everywhere you go

blend in or get fucked
>>
Lurk moar
>>
>>31955417
B-but he's a white male.
>>
>>31955417
the best part is all the liberals i knew would always go "how could you walk around in springfield at night alone, its so dangerous" when the reality is all you have to do is not fuck with people and not act like a bitch when you get called whitey or cracker. i never felt so unsafe i didnt want to leave my house till the shit i have seen from the left lately. then they would go on about how diversity is great all day from their comfy ivory towers in northampton or amherst. but thats getting off topic, i think your right that camo is a good idea till i can actually get out of here.

>>31955395
thanks anon, i got this feeling right after i looked at the application.

>>31955346
not really worried about a home invasion, more just being able to walk down the street by myself.
>>
>>31955458
i look poor as fuck (because i am) so as long as i dont look like i have something worth the trouble of robbing me, appearing to be a liberal might be enough.
>>
Gonna piggy back off this thread.

Where I live there are a few visible and loud racists. I'm brown, so with the election of Trump as president, I fear that it might give them the "courage" to actually act on their opinions. Thankfully CC permits are shall-issue, so I can get one.

Should I just go with a Glock 19? Always wanted an 1911 for the longest time, but you can't really get a good one without paying 800+. A G19 with a trigger and sight upgrade costs ~700, and I can buy mags and ammo with that.
>>
>>31955518
I was jokingly refering to a white BLM protestor yelling at someone for disagreeing.

But yea, you'll probably fine with a hoodie and worn jeans.

Also if you're going to get a pocket knife, make sure it isn't that cheap one dollar Walmart shit. Something as simple as a Gordon 3 inch will do the job (usually goes for 5 dollers). Then again you probably already know this all.
>>
>>31955571
You must leave this board or mein Fuhrer will be most displeased. please take complimentry weed and leave.

Jokes aside, what Gen are you going for?
>>
>>31955628
Gen 4. Why not have the most up-to-date version?
>>
File: 1474241434000.jpg (25KB, 286x285px) Image search: [Google]
1474241434000.jpg
25KB, 286x285px
>>31955138
as a fellow masshole, youre fucked m8

a CCW LTC is going to take anywhere from 2-8 months to get, and you probably wont get it anyways since were a may issue state, and most big cities like boston, Lowell, Worcester, and springfield never give out CCWs since the police chiefs are cunts

you also probably wont get it if that attempted suicide is on record and the weed wont help even if question 4 just passed.

just move to NH, VT, or ME, that's literally your best option.

and if you cant ever get a gat in those states because of the fact you tried to an hero, just grab some black powder guns and cap n ball revolvers.

also, I think maine is getting constitutional carry, and Vermont has had it for over 3 decades. so you wont even have to worry about being turned down for a carry license because you tried to kill yourself, because you can just stick a gat in your pocket and go, as long as youre not a felon.
>>
>>31955638
Generally earlier Gens are cheaper by a bit (like 100-200, nothing too noticable in terms of guns.)

Anyhow, I say go for it. All I hear is good about the Glock 19.
>>
File: 1453060160962.png (398KB, 854x645px) Image search: [Google]
1453060160962.png
398KB, 854x645px
>>31955643
also

>mfw waiting to flee massivetwoshits and move to northern new England and live innawoods with muh gats
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.