[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian Import Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

Post your slavbae that will arrive once Trump and Putin relax those import laws.
>>
File: 4fc.jpg (26KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
4fc.jpg
26KB, 600x610px
>>
I can feel it.
Can you?
>>
>>31947581
I hope my grandchildren are there. I hope i somehow manage to show them that, tell them stories about what shitposting is and how i helped change the course of history with it.
>>
File: U Free Me.jpg (107KB, 730x960px) Image search: [Google]
U Free Me.jpg
107KB, 730x960px
>>31947558
I'm more excited that if Russia and the USA get all buddy like and open up trade, we'll have
>access to cheap mineral and fuel reserves
>a potential pipeline across the bering strait
> endless surplus munitions and firearms
>a potential battle buddy to fuck up the middle east
> and a rocket pocket buddy to colonize the stars before those slant eyed bastards go all iron sky on us
>>
File: KS-23.png (731KB, 687x511px) Image search: [Google]
KS-23.png
731KB, 687x511px
>>31947558
PLEASE
I DONT CARE IF I HAVE TO PAY $10 A ROUND
>>
File: MP412.jpg (63KB, 550x351px) Image search: [Google]
MP412.jpg
63KB, 550x351px
>>31947558
Does this mean we might get the MP412?
>>
>>31947558
Surplus SVDs...

I mean, think about it.
Semi auto only, thumbhole stocks, and low capacity magazines (yeah, fine, they're 20 rounders, but hell, they're better than 30 rounders in the eyes of Fudds)

I just wanna go deer hunting with a Dragunov...why's that gotta be so damn bad.
>>
>>31948083
>20 rounders

No they're not.
But it has a bayonet lug.
>>
>>31948076
Oh daddy, please
>>
File: HAHAMAGA.jpg (79KB, 960x651px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAMAGA.jpg
79KB, 960x651px
>post YFW SVDs drop in price and all the people who bought them for 5k+$ get all mad.
>>
>>31948058
This, perfect HD gun.
>>
>>31948158

Chances are good Obama's EO will be revoked and we'll get the AKs back, but I don't have high hopes for anything beyond that. There are two possible scenarios. The first one is nothing happens to the import restrictions because they were put in place to support domestic manufacturers and while I want them to be gone and you want them to be gone, the people who have any say in the matter don't, and keeping them in place is perfectly in-line with Trump's promises, so by doing nothing he doesn't alienate anyone but a handful of people who want obscure Russian guns. In the second scenario the import bans are lifted, but the imports are kept down using extra tariffs so that the US manufacturers still come out on top, which means the guns stay expensive.
>>
>>31948303

What about surplus ammo anon, my tok is starving but she's too expensive to feed compared to common pistol calibers
>>
>>31948367
All that steel cored ammo is armor piercing pistol ammo. The ATF says fuck you.
>>
>>31947573
this honestly
>>
File: VSS.jpg (256KB, 1956x966px) Image search: [Google]
VSS.jpg
256KB, 1956x966px
>>
this tbH
>>
>>31947558
Tell me of both good and bad Russian guns.
>>
>>31948453
I could swear it's only considered AP if the entire projectile is that material, not just if it has a core.
>>
>>31947581
My SGL was 900 including tax, shipping, FFL fee and people still told me I overpaid for a Saiga conversion.
>>
>>31948083
>implying 7.62x54R can handle magazines greater than 10 rds
rimlock.png
>>
>>31947558
I'm actually curious, realistically will anything happen?
SBRs, suppressors, and etc , can that actually happen? I know it's POSSIBLE but I just can't see how?
Also looking at KCs civilian lineup makes me rock hard.
>>
I hope nugget food flows freely across the sea once again soon.
>>
File: 1414935753111.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1414935753111.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Vikhr please.
>>
>>31948523
putin want to restore relations with USA. Don't forget about all russian skinny feminine girls that will come here and cause a ripple effect that will cause all western women to become skinny and more competitive because of the competition for men
>>
>>31948367

Surplus is getting expensive and scarce everywhere. The people supplying all of the sides of the Syrian conflict are buying off everyone's supplies en masse, and offering better prices than US importers.
While 7.62 Tok isn't too affected by this, it also isn't being produced anymore and the large stockpiles are already mostly gone, so you're fucked either way.
>>
>>31948523
>SBRs, suppressors, and etc , can that actually happen?
Trump has majorities in both houses of Congress, majorities in most state legislatures, and a day one Supreme Court nomination to work with. I'd be shocked if he couldn't.
>>
>>31948513
I believe the original ruling was that AP ammo is only illegal if the ammo was designed specifically for pistols, which 5.45x39 was not. It's just that the ATF is a giant cunt that gets wet at the thought of rights infringement, so as soon as someone made an AK pistol, they jumped on it.
>>
>>31948555
There is no way Trump is going to piss off gun industry.
>>
>>31947558
>Trump get rid of the import laws.
>HK 416 enters service in France shortly afterwards.
>FAMASes, FAMASes everywhere.
>>
>>31948516
That's quite a stale meme you got there my dude
>>
>>31947558
SVT plz. I'm not selfish
>>
>>31948695
Import restrictions are more than likely going to be lifted in limited ways. Russia will get them lifted before China, and due to lobbying, will probably focus on higher end stuff with less domestic competition and parts. Manufacturers will more than likely push for SBS and SBRs to be allowed due to growing interest in them, as with suppressors.
>>
>>31947581
Soon everything will go right again.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.