[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me survive a school shooting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (63KB, 573x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 573x573px
Hey /k/, a tard at my school threatened to shoot up my school yesterday, and the school let him off because he's a tard. My parents are making me go anyway, and I'm goung to be there in 15 minutes. Any tips for surviving a school shooting? Although, I do want to get shot once, and then sue the school for negligence and get money for college, so any tips for that? Most survivable place to get shot, how to get away/ beat the fuck K to the ground after I've been shot? Thanks /k/, if nothing else, wish me luck.
>>
>>31947489
>school
>not college

UnderageB&
>>
>>31947489
Run the fuck away. Leave the scene of the shooting as quickly as possible by any exit available and don't go back.
>>
>>31947489
Leave early.

Just walk out the door in-between class, say you have to get something out of your car or someshit.

Or just go do something else when you leave this morning.

Don't tell me you don't drive yourself to school.
>>
>>31947498
I'm in high school, I'm 18 and I'm a senior. Cut me some slack I might get shot here
>>
>>31947500
I think my parents want me to get shot, my car is getting fixed this week, my dads taking me, but there is some cover after about 150 feet of open ground, and that's pretty much all around the school
>>
>>31947505
>I'm 18, I swear

Sure.

Regardless, just leave school.
>>
>>31947505
>18
>Listening to your parents still
You get no slack from me faggot. Get rekt.
>>
>>31947489
call the cops: they will shoot the tard
>>
>>31947531
have fun paying your own bills normie
>>
>>31947489
How likely is it that he will actually do this? Also where are you?
>>
>>31947515
Chances are if you're running he won't be able to hit you anyway, you'll be fine
>>
>>31947489
you don't even have to get shot. if you get a halfway competent lawyer after they ignored a school shooting threat which ends up happening, you can get a zillion box for emotional damage
>>
>>31947947
pretty much this. enjoy your muny bux anon
>>
>>31947489
You sound like a fucking faggot, but I'll help you, OP.

>Any tips for surviving a school shooting?
Don't be there when it happens.

>I do want to get shot once, and then sue the school for negligence and get money for college, so any tips for that?
Carry a gun. Shoot yourself in the foot. Cops will be too busy to examine every bullet.

>Most survivable place to get shot
The toes.
>>
>>31947489
Easy shoot up the school before he does. This way there will be plenty of cops there to stop him.
>>
>>31948777
lol.
>>31947489
Befriend the guy dude. Not that hard.
Find out if he is actually going to do it and BURN HIS ASS if he does.
>>
>>31947489
Are you dead yet? Also drop an anonymous tip to the cops on his ass.
>>
>>31947489
Fill your bag with AR-500 plates
>>
>>31947489
Beat him to the punch and start shooting everyone first.
>>
>>31947515
How's your sprinting?
>>
go to school, stay away from tard, sue school for ignoring the threat, get $$$, go to college (next year, because you're obviously 18)

ez

just don't purposefully get fucking shot you tard.
>>
>>31947489
is he a full on tard or is he a half-breed?
>>
File: stahp pls.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
stahp pls.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>31950426
>>
>>31947499
This pretty much. Matter of fact, running as fast as you can to any exit increases your odds greatly. If you have something to throw at them while running it helps too. He's clearly not a super soldier so those 2 things will likely get you out, possibly better than your post says you want.
>>
>>31947489
>beat the fucker to the ground

That's why you need to learn MMA, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>31947489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VcSwejU2D0
>>
>>31947489
First thing in the morning, beat the living shit out of him. No regard for the autistic fuck. Literally, to death if you can. If he IS going to shoot up, you're a hero, yay, applause, bob's your uncle and you're given a medal. Whatever.
If he ISN'T going to go Columbine-mode, and everyone wonders why you just murdered a mentally definiccient teen, explain (in court, of course, with witnesses and such) that he made a threat and you wanted to limit the casualties.
>>
File: punch.gif (15KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
punch.gif
15KB, 266x400px
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.