[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.22lr hoarders btfo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
what will they do now that theyre .22lr is worthless?
>>
>>31945312
Shoot themselves, and start building up resistance to 9mm?
>>
Hopefully kill themselves.
>>
>>31945312
Murder the fuck outta some squirrels.
>>
fucking finally. Can't wait till it goes back to 4-5 cents for premium rounds and 2 cents for bulk.
>>
>>31945312
Paint the tips green and hope that trend still works.
Failing that, drive their Rascal scooters off a cliff.
>>
>>31945721
not going to happen. why? it wont get lower bc theres no need for it to go lower. it flys off the shelves at 6cpr for remshit. 7cpr is the new average for bulk 22 lr.
>>
22lr hoarders are really the worst.

If you're really worried about preparing for a prolonged insurgency/civil war, stock up on .223, .308 and 9mm/.45.

If you're worried about some kind of collapse of civilization thing, stock up on black powder and flintlock muzzleloaders.

Hoarding .22lr does nothing but make getting people into funs more expensive and make plinking at cans almost as expensive as a trip to the range.

Hope their type 2 diabetes catches up to them.
>>
>>31945312
>hoarding .22lr

I have around 4000 rounds of that stuff.
Is that considered a hoard?
I shoot it regularly and I don't buy it in huge bulk, maybe just a brick or two at the time.
I've never bought it to re-sell it or something.

Does this make me the spawn of Satan, or am I just fairly typical gun owner.
>>
>>31947119
They're talking about hoarding either massive amounts (15k+) or buying just to resell at a premium.

If you don't clean out Wal-Mart of .22lr every time you visit, you're fine.
>>
>>31947151
>If you don't clean out Wal-Mart of .22lr every time you visit, you're fine.
Why? Why is this a thing? I'm glad .223 and 7.62×39 is still abundant
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.