[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leafs defending the border from libshits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Canada defence.jpg (11KB, 212x151px) Image search: [Google]
Canada defence.jpg
11KB, 212x151px
Any other leafs ready to cull the tide of lib-shits crossing the border after god emperors inevitable victory?
>>
>tfw canada helps MAGA.

Thanks for the support leafs, too many of them pussy faggots
>>
>>31944866
canada fags for trump
>>
its more satisfying if you use your fists
>>
>>31944866
Nope but I'm ready to shoot the first mother fucker that comes after me and my boyfriend

Personal "fuck you" going out to pence on this one.
>>
>>31945068
Why don't more people see pence as a real bonified threat?
>>
>>31944866
>canadians get redpilled against immigration not from syrian refugees and somalis, but from a large underclass of violent regressive american liberals stressing their welfare and health systems.
>>
>>31945241
Because they're too busy seeing Trump as a threat.

>>31944866
>>31944885
>jerking off to the idea of murdering innocent people
Yeah, it's clearly the "libshits" who are the problem with America.

Seriously, it's cute that you guys think you're the heroes of the story, when you have sadistic fantasies like this, and wish you could act the kind of 3rd world savages you always point to when you want to feel superior.
>>
>>31945279
You shitting me right? Shit is going to get set on fire by bat shit libs because they have a track record of it... None of that happened because of a Republican defeat the last two times... No one is going to take your boyfriend, we just want common sense regulations on your relationships.... Kys
>>
>>31945067
I thought you all used hockey sticks and politeness.
>>
File: trump-canada-comic.png (151KB, 1160x420px) Image search: [Google]
trump-canada-comic.png
151KB, 1160x420px
>>31944866
best timeline
>>
>>31945320
>hurr durr, the batshit libs are going to start a riot
I'll believe it when it happens. And don't pretend that people weren't just fapping to the idea of killing libruls fleeing America. I know you'll have a hard time believing it, but most liberals don't think about killing all conservatives. Those that do, most of them think about it in terms of self defence, because of fuckheads like you who proudly proclaim how much they would love to kill them all.

>we want to regulate your relationships
Yeah because that doesn't sound totally STATIST or anything.

And I'm Canadian, dumbass. Even if I was gay, I wouldn't have anything to worry about.
>>
>>31945378
This must be bait right?
>>
File: canadia.jpg (88KB, 630x814px) Image search: [Google]
canadia.jpg
88KB, 630x814px
>>31945336
You've never watched a professional hockey game, or even a high school hockey game, have you?
>>
File: rps20161015_232623.jpg (143KB, 1079x769px) Image search: [Google]
rps20161015_232623.jpg
143KB, 1079x769px
>>31944866
If America's with me, I'm with America.
We'll see. Give me cheap ammo imports and set an example for gun-laws.
>>
>>31945554
>hurr durr, noone could disagree with me on /k/ without it being bait/shilling/something else!
No, fuck off. You seem to forget some of the crazy shit that gone on in the past, while imagining other things. All these 'post election riots' and violence and yet you don't have much to point to. Meanwhile you're forgetting that a woman carved a B into her own face and claimed a black guy did it to her 'for Obama', back in 2012.

Also, any Americans moving here are going to have money. Which is going to bring an influx to the economy, and will hopefully keep our dollar from dropping along with the US dollar. It's probably going to be good for Cape Breton.
>>
>>31944866
Most of them will be too lazy to move.
>>
>>31945733
And the rest will find out that it's not so simple if you're not a rapefugee. You don't just pack up and move to another country, that shit takes paperwork, year or longer waiting times, fees, background checks, and having more qualifications than burger flipper or a BA in basketweaving.
>>
>>31945990

I'm sure Trudeau will personally fast track their applications as long as they promise to vote Liberal.
>>
>>31946149
That's bullshit. We're fucked arnt we?
>>
>>31944866
If I had a gun I would, I'll find ways though
>>
>>31944866
poor canada, no one asked you if you wanted our failures
>>
>>31945279
>sadistic fantasies
I think you're missing the point.

/k/ is full of immature juveniles, with their ways of expressing [generally sane] ideas.

On the other hand, there's this rarely talked about concept of "leftist violence". I don't remember ever seeing "Trump supporters destroyed X property", but I remember a lot of cases where Trump supporters were attacked, their property vandalized, and so on and so forth.

And don't get me started on the long history of the Soviet Union, the perfect leftist paradise. Faithfully restored now under Putin, btw, with the only difference that "communism" is now replaced by "Christianity". But that's another tale for another time.
>>
File: Trump vs Weedman.png (2MB, 1300x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Trump vs Weedman.png
2MB, 1300x1100px
>>31944866
Too many libs in this shitty country already, Hillfags stay out! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Also, annex when? I can't wait for Alberta to become a state.
>>
>>31945279
>liberal
>innocent
>>
The rest of my family lives in Quebec so I've been studying the process of moving on and off for a while now. It is of course much tougher than moving to America and I noticed that they heavily rig the game in favor of folks from francophone countries. My only regret is that by the time I fully master French I will be completely outclassed by the other chucklefucks going north.
>>
>>31947269
Welp, their immigration page has crashed.
>>
>>31945727

> cape breton

So that explains your ignorance. You totally missed the meaning of the first post you replied to
>>
>>31947276

"Crashed"

Thats canadas way of saying no thanks to the evil american hordes
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.