[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1476930794635.jpg (39KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1476930794635.jpg
39KB, 500x324px
YPG thread

former national guardsman and ROTC student, survivalist, would like to fight for lions of rojava upon graduation from college

I'll likely graduate in the summer of 2017. Will this be too late? anyone have experience? Who else is going? Will I have to buy weapons/ munitions?

I have no combat experience but am well versed in infantry squad and platoon tactics and logistical operation. Will they let me fight? Dont want to waste my time doing a PR stunt.

ive always admired the peshmurga and struggles of kurdish people. US citizen.

can i go with a little bit of college debt?
>>
oh yeah pic unrelated
>>
do people still say bamp?
>>
>>31942696
I've heard that the ypg accepts all of the help it can get. It's the peshmerga that'd try to use you as a poster boy, and they'd only accept you if you had combat experience regardless.
>>
>>31942979
thanks. i'll have to research the difference i thought they were one in the same. what are conditions like?
>>
>>31942696
>I have no combat experience but am well versed in infantry squad and platoon tactics and logistical operation.
So you have no experience at all then.
>>
>>31943293
i was 11b and went to benning for basic and ait. in ROTC i called and participated in hundreds of squad based excercises. I think this qualifies as some military experience. I've never been fired at but have prepared a great deal to. didnt want to fight for US army as an officer due to nepotism and unjustifiable conflicts. always wanted to fight for a just purpose.
>>
>>31942696
>When I graduate college I want to travel to a distant land with an alien culture to fight for a nation I have no ties with against an enemy who poses no immediate threat to me
>i will do this for free
>when I graduate from college
>I dont want to waste my time
>I will do all this FOR FREE

You are one serious cuck OP
>>
>>31943571
i want some adventure, never got a chance to fight for my own country and feel that the kurdish people's cause is a noble obe that i could sleep with at night.
>>
>>31943953
Bro you can still fight for your country.
>check out the killary email scandal
>read emails on wikileaks
>find killary co-conspirator that lives closest to you
>grab gun and ammo
>road trip
>fucking kill them

killing just one of those corrupt fucks would do more than killing 10,000 ISIS niggers.

>I know you wont do this just like you would never go to dunecoonistan to fight ISIS
>>
>>31944051

i dont want to die at the hands of my tyrannical leaders. trump is actually going to win so i can count on some solid leadership to help #draintheswamp in (((washington)))
>>
>>31944051
how is it at langley?
>>
>>31944426
>hurr you said that a treasonous evil fuck needs to die SELF POLICE YOURSELF SELF POLICE YOURSELF BAD THINK BAD SPEAK

go fuck yourself cuck, this is 4chan and if I can tell ever other poster to kill himself I can tell some retard to go shoot some evil treasonous shit stain. Anyone who takes guidance from a 4chan post would have done it anyways.
>>
>>31942696
I would recommend looking up the accounts of people that have gone and if possible getting in touch with them to get a first-hand account so that you have a better idea of what you're getting into. I know at least two /k/ommandos have gone over but I don't see them post very often, most of what they said emphasizes the fact that if you go you will be on your own with very little in the way of support should shit go south for you.
>>
>>31943514
You should read the book "A martyr speaks" by John Alan Coey. He was in a very similar situation as yourself and fought in the Rhodesian light infantry. He was kind of a racist but was sick of the direction America was going in and he wanted to actually fight communism not dick around as an officer in the Cold War army
>>
>>31944559

i was saying thats a good idea but i would be hunted down by three letter agencies, possibly killed, and definitely vilified by the media as "the lone gunman" type meme. I would rather contribute to what i believe should someday be a Kurdish state, and key US Ally in the middle east.
>>
>>31944559
also i agree you can say whatever youd like. you're a soveriegn individual
>>
>>31944587
thank you I will. Are you referring to Facebook accounts or is there some type of forum?

>>31944594
i definitely will. thanks for the reccomendation anon very similar situation indeed.
>>
>>31944587
that is about what i was expecting in terms of day to day life. but from what i understand is the peshmurga do a lot of shoot and scoot not like patrolling which would require more firepower.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.