[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMMO RUN IN CA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1476909295238.jpg (10KB, 157x174px) Image search: [Google]
1476909295238.jpg
10KB, 157x174px
Sorry no pic - my local Turner's ammo shelves were looking real bare. LA area here. Report in with your area and state of ammo in stores.

Prop 63: the poll numbers look bad. Really really bad. I sure hope we can get an injunction but my hopes are not high.
>>
>>31942314
You knew this would happen.
California will always pass gun control.
>>
Also this means the rush is beginning early - I wasn't expecting the rush to start until 63 passed. It's already on.
>>
>>31942327
yep, everyday seems like election day for you guys.
>>
>>31942327
Fucking hell, I didn't realize a state so bad could keep on getting worse. ~70% poll numbers. How do people keep doing this to each other?

we need and deserve the neutron bomb
>>
>>31942314

This is why I'm glad I don't live in CA. Made a quick ammo run today and picked up 700 rounds at the local walmart on a whim.
>>
>>31942362
>Living in Ca
Unless you're a net drain on their economy you must really enjoy knowing that some amount of your taxes goes into Feinstein's pocket as part of her check
>>
File: cock.png (3KB, 347x239px) Image search: [Google]
cock.png
3KB, 347x239px
>>31942589
the

neutron

bomb
>>
>>31942327
>>31942362
Good thing Trumps leading and is about to appoint progun people back into the courts, and we might even keep the senate.

CALIFORNIA FLEW TOO FAR, AND IS ABOUT TO GET BURNNNNNEEED. The federal courts and NRA can now ass fuck the living shit out of California's gun control with a FULLY OPERATIONAL SUPREME COURT AND AN COMPLETELY RED CONGRESS. And it would make sense for them to help since they are already helping us with countless legal battles and a progun federal supremacy bill repealing california's gay laws would destroy Newsome's wet dreams.
We may have lost the battle, but we sure as fuck ain't lost the war.
>>
>>31944104
Are you kidding? The NRA hasn't done shit in CA. It has been CalGuns and the FPC doing most of the wins we have gotten

The NRA had a great chance to put the slam on Harris when she didn't abide by the courts findings that the 10 day wait for prior owners infringed on their rights.

They (NRA) didn't do shit.
>>
>>31942314
>>31942314
prop 63 doesnt matter because its redundant. the same law was already passed july 1st by brown
>>
>>31944586
this is worse, this one requires a background check and a 2day wait period in order to buy ammo. vs the other one that gave us until 2018 and was just a permit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
>>31942314
>Ammo run in California
Not here in America though
>>
>>31942314
I don't understand how this is going to work?
what's to stop me from going to reno and buying ammo?
>>
Will Trump's Supreme Court strike this shit down?
>>
>>31945251
The same thing that's going to make you turn in any high capacity magazines you might have. Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>31942362
>How do people keep doing this to each other?
Cali is a spic state
This is what they want to do to the whole country, import third worlders who support all these liberal policies
>>
>>31945251
>>31945284
Honestly just stop bothering with the stupid fucking laws just go to Nevada or Arizona to get your shit, then when you go back through the state checkpoints make sure they dont spot you with that shit
>>
>>31942589
Since she's a US Senator, a part of your taxes also goes to pay her salary.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.