[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Field Surgery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (80KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 600x392px
Hello /k/ I'm looking to make a basic field surgery in one of my rooms and was wondering where good places to buy tools and tricks was from and get some advice.

Now let me give you some backstory first, I'm a britbong who's surrounding towns are quite literally being overrun by savages and I don't just mean the "brown" people. But council types, Eastern European immigrants etc

And there getting closer, they no regard for human life and go around stabbing, shooting, rapping etc with no remorse.

Also with the fact that the police have taken big cuts in their buget and the hug a hoodie type mentality going on.

With these two facts combined it means that if shit hits the fan we are alone until the police/ ambulance truns up an hour late if at all. This was proven around four months ago when a group of young lads broke into a friend of my fathers house and stabbed him (the attacker was 14) and as a result him almost dying three times as the paramedics rushed him to hospital.

With the police situation they where overrun at my next town of Luton, at Luton carnival where four people was stabbed.

I've already got my house pretty defended and the street I live in are pretty close, and I believe a field surgery is the best option forward, will you help me /k/?
>>
>Surgery

>Based on "some advice"

Stop what you're doing right now
>>
My advice would be to consult a surgeon.
>>
>>31941824
stuff gauze, tourniquettes, pressure, wait for first responders or drive to hospital. t. survivalist
>>
>>31941807
I feel compelled to ask if you have any medical training whatsoever.

I am a line medic in a light infantry company, and I would never consider what you are discussing.
>>
Like 9 times outta 10 you just need to control bleeding, beyond that without much training you aint gonna be able to do shit.

Gauze, quickclot, bandages, some sort of sterile wipe to clean the area prior to bandaging. Keep cool in the moment, try not to panic, people panicing is what costs lives.

clean wound with wipes, apply gauze, apply more gauze, wrap with bandages as tight as you can. Your basically trying to stem the bleeding till the pros get there.

good luck man, the situation over there sucks, i find it super depressing that my ancestral homeland is dying and theres nothing i can do from across the pond to stop it.
>>
>>31941807
Stop the bleeding (gauze/pressure/quickclot), seal the wound as best you can, and wait for evac. Leave the doctor stuff to the doctors. Going Doogie Hosier on it will just things worse.
>>
>>31942291
>good luck man, the situation over there sucks, i find it super depressing that my ancestral homeland is dying and theres nothing i can do from across the pond to stop it.

Maybe stop getting information from those news sites that have stories like "Wikileaks release will DESTROY Clinton!"
>>
You're not a surgeon

Don't think about performing surgery

What the fuck is the matter with you
>>
>>31942310
Thats a pretty big assumption about where i get my news from on your part man, to put it simply I dont gravitate towards clickbait articles. im not even in the US ya cunt.
>>
>>31942403
So you just get that dumb on your own huh

Well done
>>
>>31941807
don't brits need to show 18+ ID to buy a knife and spoon?

buddy i bet it's illegal to do your plan. taking soverginty from the queen and all.

anyway dipshit get a catalog from a medical supply company

if you don't know what you're doing, people will die while you figure out you don't know what you're doing. just call 119? 999? 000? 911 faggot

if you can memorize the hand movements for sutchering, you're halfway there. but you better practice on sim city or whatever. no room for error when bloke is bleeding out.
>>
>>31942472
Whats your fucking problem m8, seriously, why be such a needless cunt? Are your days so empty that this is how you need to fill them to not feel like the worthless piece of shit that you know you are?

Does being a dick actually make you feel good about yourself? I mean actually, deep down inside, not on some superficial level.

What you said aint funny, and it aint clever, insults arent wit and the fact that you think that your oh so snappy replies are even worth typing out tells me a WHOLE bunch about what type of person you are.

Listen m8 ive got shit to do, i hope that some day down the track you can grow out of this shit because it isnt goint to lead anywhere good. Anyway, have a good one.
>>
>>31942321
This, I am a TEMS Operator.
>>You're not a surgeon
>>Don't think about performing surgery
>>What the fuck is the matter with you

You're one of those "I studied it on Youtube FUCKS"............. Put a TQ around your neck.
>>
>>31942675
>>31942321 I ment OP was a "youtube FUCK"
>>
>OP pulls out his katana, "time to make my incision for surgery."
>>
>>31942631
Cool, cool. How do I unsubscribe from your blog?
>>
File: 1478573679803.png (631KB, 539x558px) Image search: [Google]
1478573679803.png
631KB, 539x558px
>>31942631
Fuck me, next time you get this offended at being called a dumbass keep it in your handbag
>>
>>31941807
>I have no medical training and wish to perform operations on people and or my self
Yeah, no. It's probably best to just move.
>>
Medical equipment has an expiration date. X-ray machines, MRI's, operating tables, all of it has to be resold.

So, between veterinarian supplies, bariatric equipment that is not regulated tightly, and older must-be-sold gear, you can stock your own hospital. Good luck getting people to work in it, however.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.