[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My SHTF load out is a Mossberg 500 completely stock, a BLR in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

My SHTF load out is a Mossberg 500 completely stock, a BLR in .243 with a scope and a S&W model 68. My clothing is pair of black Rothco boots. And Vanguard Woodland pants and field jacket. With Serengeti sunglasses my dad had in 'Nam.

Plus a backpack and duffle bag for ammo and water.

Sorry, I don't have a picture of my setup.
>>
Throw your cheapshit meme boots away and buy a real pair of hiking boots
>>
Why don't you ditch the shotgun and the rifle and get yourself an AR? It's much more weight efficient.
>>
>>31941567
When you talk SHTF you really mean a world with out rule of law right? Like there won't be any cops or federal agents around...get it. Do you have any idea how many of us will suddenly show up with SBR's chambered in 7.62 nato ready to rock and roll? Once the popo stops showing up for work EVERYTHING changes. You get me know anon?
Such a surprise for all those boot lickers if the feces ever really meets the oscillation. So many surprises.
HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY BODY IS READY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>31942734
For the grace, for the might of our lord
For the home of the holy
For the faith, for the way of the sword
Gave their lives so boldly

For the grace, for the might of our lord
In the name of his glory
For the faith, for the way of the sword
Come and tell their story again
>>
>>31942734
Behold the guy who dies from cholera.
>>
>>31942755
My brother
>>31943121
You gonna die in the first three weeks bitch.
>>
>>31943197
No, I'm sufficiently armed, supplied and have my people.

Have fun.
>>
>>31943919
Then why you posting like a fucking douche bag?
>>
>one bottle of water mixed with cyanide
Look for me, ill be the guy giving out free water. One at a time though.
>>
We are bugging in. Our homestead is very defensible.
We have 3,500 gallons of treated water stored plus the ability to clean and treat fithy stagnated water at a rate of 200 gallons a day which goes a long way to making us desirable to others. Food for three years with it be really diversified with MREs and dehydrated commercial foods plus stored beans, rice and other legumes. We have medical supplies and feminine products for a few years.

This is on top of being a part of a mutual aid society that is 30 years old. There are a couple dozen of us and we will absolutely kill anyone who threatens our property or supplies. We have dentists and trauma medics and all that goes with that and then add the 18 combat vets who help us train for SHTF situations.
I think if and when shit hits the fan in a real way we will be sitting pretty for this single reason... PRIOR PROPER PLANNING PREVENTS PISS POOR PERFORMANCE.

Learn and adapt faggots.
>>
>shtf
>not sticking to 9mm and .223

Gotta keep to common cartridges unless you're into reloading
>>
>>31943974
>When you talk SHTF you really mean a world with out rule of law right? Like there won't be any cops or federal agents around...get it. Do you have any idea how many of us will suddenly show up with SBR's chambered in 7.62 nato ready to rock and roll? Once the popo stops showing up for work EVERYTHING changes. You get me know anon?
>Such a surprise for all those boot lickers if the feces ever really meets the oscillation. So many surprises.
>HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY BODY IS READY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How far up your ass are you? That's a terrible place for a douchebag
>>
>>31941567

Medical supplies? Soap? Basic life-sustaining things like matches and blankets?
>>
>>31941567
Serengeti sunglasses didn't exist when we were in Vietnam.
>>
>>31944113
can i come live with you guys?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.