[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ammo prices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed (2).jpg (78KB, 901x676px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).jpg
78KB, 901x676px
> Have 8-900 rounds of 7.62x39
> Moved to the US of A 3 years ago, yet to see a scare like this, but got a good AR and AK before prices went silly
> When will 7.62x39 go back to 17, 18cents a round?
>>
>>31939202
>> When will 7.62x39 go back to 17, 18cents a round?
never lowest you are going to get is 20
the only way 17 or under will happen is if russia or china is allowed to directly import ammo again
>>
>>31939202
work in a gun store that sells it

I get mine for like close to 15 cents a round
>>
>>31939532
I would, but being a full-time student, it's not many hours left/week.
>>
What country did you move from?
>>
>>31939438
>the only way 17 or under will happen is if russia or china is allowed to directly import ammo again
This, because that imported surplus was the only ammo going that cheap to begin with.
>>
>>31940039
Norway, I'm a US citizen though.
>>31940150
I don't know man, I saw some ups and downs price-wise, and I always bought 1k packs in bulk.
>>
Related: sgammo.com are being fucking kikes. They were out of stock of most of their 9mm luger ammo yesterday, I check back today and they have heaps of ammo for at least $20 more a case than it was yesterday. What a fucking joke.
>>
>>31940825
Yeah all ammo retailers gouge. I don't know why people think sgammo is some kind of ammo saint. I always shop around for the cheapest price, and it's not always sgammo.
>>
>>31940825
They have a ton of Golden Tiger and they still feel the need to gouge 10 more dollars each case.
>>
I live in AZ, so I might just go by united nations, they have good stuff at reasonable prices, relative to online sales at the moment
>>
>>31940825
If they didn't limit daily stocks and inflate prices they'd be sucked dry by weeks end(if hillary wins).
>>
I just bought a VEPR in 7.62x39

Will you sell some to me?
>>
>>31941678
Hi Sam
>>
>>31941678
No you won't Sam. No one is buying more than they were a month ago. you're a jew.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.