[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School me on the Chinese import ban

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I bought a Stevens 320 12ga yesterday for $179. Says made in PRC (People's Republic of China)

I thought Chinese importation of bans were in effect, hence why we don't get Norinco or Polytech AKs anymore.

What gives?
>>
>>31937976
The fuck is that forend?
>>
>>31937976
Sporting arms like shotguns are exempt.

Shit like AK rifles or anything that triggers the ATF are not.
>>
File: IMG_20160611_162451_376.jpg (258KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_162451_376.jpg
258KB, 768x1024px
>>31937976
Good buy, I love mine
>>
>>31937976
chinese people used to doing business in china got caught selling stuff to the wrong people.

>FUCKIN GWAI LO ITS JUST BUSINESS WHAT DO YOU MEAN LAWS?
>>
Would never buy that nigger pos shotgun.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T29T4ZNvvCk
>>
>>31938142
Literally the first gun I ever bought/owned. Like a week after my 18th birthday.

Have put retarded amounts of rounds through it in the last 7 years, no issues to speak of.

Good buy OP
>>
>>31937976
Shotguns are exempt if they are deemed sporting purpose
Rifles and handguns of all shapes and sizes are banned

>Still can't find a Norinco 1897
Where the hell are they???
>>
>>31938142
Second time in a row...
>>
>>31938407
Lol did you really watch it two times?
>>
>>31937976
During the first Bush administration further imports of "assault style" long guns that the government believed did not have "sporting use" were banned. During the Clinton administration they made a deal not to export anything other than shotguns to the US in exchange for some preferred trade status bullshit. During the second Bush administration further imports from Norinco and subsidiaries were blocked because the US government got assblasted that they were selling products to countries the US didn't like and weren't bending the knee to the US government.
>>
>>31937976
Not enough people mailed in their charitable donations to the NRA and this is what we get. If you already have a membership, why not sign up a friend or your dog maybe
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.