[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuuuuuuuuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1464052816705.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464052816705.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
It's been my dream to join the French army for 3 years now, been preparing since then : nice grades in prestigious school, lost 13 kilos in the last year and been swimming/running/lifting 6times a week...

Today I got my final medical results, and I was denied because I have Coeliac disease (gluten intolerance). Fucking fuck

How can such a meme disease ruin my dreams ?

How do I kill myself /k/ ?

>inb4 "lol gluten is a fad broo"
>>
Sorry, guy
>>
>>31936939
look on the bright side, having that shit can accidentally make you healthier. cant eat shit food since most of it has some kind of gluten in it.

don't know how France works but there is a shit load of defense contractor jobs that allow you to work almost directly with military.
>>
>>31936939
I fear the same lad.
>>
>Coeliac disease
really, they kept you out over a made up as shit whiny white people disease? Well then go get your firearms liscenses, some milsurp and shitpost here then.
>>
>>31937004
its also worth noting I may have it too. My sister does and that means I probably do too. I've debated whether I should just feign ignorance and not get tested so I can maintain my delusion of being an officer soon.
>>
>>31936939
Join GIGN instead.
>>
File: 1405543061317.gif (1MB, 478x357px) Image search: [Google]
1405543061317.gif
1MB, 478x357px
>>31936939
>mfw tous ces connards qui sont "intolérants" au gluten et qui me font chier à commander des choses impossibles
Pour une fois que ça arrive pour de vrai, c'est pour ruiner le rêve d'un /k/amarade. Désolé l'ami. Si tu pouvais te faire péter dans une mosquée sinon, ce serait parfait.
>>
>>31937018
go back to mexico
>>
File: 1403963490736.jpg (141KB, 692x763px) Image search: [Google]
1403963490736.jpg
141KB, 692x763px
>>31937023
no you
>>
>>31937008
the GIGN is part of the Gendarmerie, which is military as well anon
>>
File: badgateway.jpg (37KB, 509x435px) Image search: [Google]
badgateway.jpg
37KB, 509x435px
>>31936939
Have crohn's disease, can't join the Bundeswehr. Keep your head up, it is not the end of the world, keep healthy and keep a good diet and you'll have a good time even without serving. Iam 22 by now and i would've enlisted with 18. After getting my diagnosis i started smoking because i was frustrated and now i smoke for 4 years now and i'm just a shadow of my former self. Don't loose your will to go on like i did.

Sincerly,

A german anon.
>>
>>31937006
Not every case is made up, about 5% are real. They usually happen to people who are not part of the "my child has seven kinds of aspergers" crowd, like OP

>>31937007
If you "probably" have, you don't.
Easy test: Eat some bread. If you don't start ejecting slimy shit from every orifice connected to the digestive tract, you don't have coeliac.
>>
>>31937046
>Not every case is made up,
yes, yes it is
>>
>>31936939
>How do I kill myself /k/ ?

Eat a loaf of bread.
>>
File: 1343000873005.gif (3MB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
1343000873005.gif
3MB, 288x216px
yeahh yeahh

And i lost my job yesterday, and Ive been hearth transplanted and need medicines that slowly kills me and cloud my head

My dreams went down the drain with that, ive never going to be a sailor, never going to be able to join any armed forces

spent a year in a hospital recuperating, lost contact with most of my friend, spent 4 months chained to a bed with 1inch tubes going into my rib cage

My friend put a shotgun to the mouth last year too, left a wife and two children behind

And i cut myself on the razor this morning

Life is a bitch its going to kick you down hard and all you can do is bite the pillow and hope for the best

Your going to taste defeat and but in the end it comes down to mindset, are you going to be a whinny bitch or deppresed shut inn
or going start picking up the pieces of your life and salvage what you can to start over again

and stop overthinking, its poison to the mind
>>
>>31937054
A mate of mine way back in high school had it, we all believed him after he started sending us photos of his torn anus because his shits were literally like rocks.
>>
>>31937166
>photos of his torn anus

He probably had a large roommate.
>>
>>31936939

Literally any army disqualifies you for gluten intolerance. How the fuck did you at no point stumble onto that fact if joining the army was your dream?
>>
>>31937094
Underrated post
>>
>>31938408
Gluten intolerance isn't a problem in my country as long as you don't go infantry
>>
>>31938449

Country?
>>
>>31938485
Sweden
>>
>>31938502
That's because your country is more worried about there being pork in the rations.
>>
>>31938526
Heh
Memes aside, any allergy or preference is a non issue provided you won't fucking die from eating eating whatever it is if food gets short. And getting whatever food you want during peacekeeping or exercising at home isn't exactly an issue for a 1st world country
>>
Just saved yourself a world of shit, life in the army sucks unless you enjoy being a slave and being surrounded by retards. Take the chance now to re-evaluate your life goals and take a look at things that you haven't considered for the last 3 years. 5 months til freedom.
>>
>>31936939
maybe try the air force?
>>
>>31936939
At least you didnt get into basic only for them (and you) you have an incurable heart pathology, only to get kicked out after 2 months of basic.
>>
>>31939110
to find out**
>>
>>31936939
Every job in France that has to do with the police or military, firemen or anything with guns has got ultra strict medical requirements for some reason. And then they complain about not finding people.
I tried pretty much the three branches, the police, gendarmerie and prison guards, passed every test and interview succesfully, but always got fucked at the end by the medical exam because I have poor eyesight and colorblindness. I wish they would have take you the medical exam before anything else so that I wouldn't have wasted so much time and effort. Since they all seem to have the same medical requirements, they might as well have one exam you pass in high school or something that automatically bans you from even trying to apply.
Meanwhile the Mohammed type had no problem getting in, even though their motivations during the interview typically is "I couldn't find another job"
Whatever
>>
>>31939168
>poor eyesight and colorblindness
The fuck use would you be with a gun, cocksmoker?
>>
>>31936939
You don't have Coeliac and I'm willing to bet you are fat as fuck.
>>
>>31940283
Considering I've been shooting for years, own more than 20 firearms and shoot way better than any cop or soldier who come to the 200m range I frequent, I would say I'd be useful enough.
But thanks for your concern faggot.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.