[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the Russians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 20

File: image.jpg (58KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 600x386px
What's with all the hate for the Russians. I know it's probably stupid to ask but why do so many people love the idea of just massacring Russians and nuking the shit out of them. I love war and operating against people as much as the next /K/ommando it's just the focus on killing the Russians is something I don't understand even as an American.

In my opinion their cool guys, they make cool guns and vehicles, and bombs. They also have some really cool units and fought some amazing battles but yet everyone keeps thinking they can just wipe them out with no problem, or it will be easy as something explained in a paragraph. But history has shown that's never the case. So why keep trying to kill the thing that always backfires and kills the killer I don't understand?
>>
>>31935984
Because russia is anti-globalism and its easy to use cold war sentiments to get a lot of the public on board against them. That they provided asylum for people like snowmen also makes the elite dislike them.

Essentially they stand in the way of globalism.
>>
I love the history of Russia and Russian technology, but aside from the intellectuals imagine an entire country of the most back water back country Alabaman retards.
They're fucking retarded.
They're incredibly against dissent against the Kremlin and the previous generations have communism INGRAINED into their very being.
It's a fucking country because of the shit the NKVD and KGB and whatever other special police groups to quell dissent.
That being said they, as a military power haven't done anything incredibly wrong over the past decade under Putin and everything claimed about them being wrong has been created by NATO to make them out to be a bad guy.
>>
>>31935984
russians are the generic bad guy because of this little thing that happened called the cold war, oh and them killing millions of their own people in the name of progress.
That was back when the soviet union was still around. Nowadays, russia is just like any other country, just with more nukes.
The reason people say wiping them out will be no problem is because the US would win any war against russia, except a nuclear exchange. The US is better trained, equipped, and has more people.
>>
>>31935992
>Russia spends the whole of the cold war being globalists. Muh Internationale. Brohood of all Workers n shiet.
>Some asshole in the internet goes CUZ DA RUSSIENS STEND IN DA WAY OF GLEWBALISEEM.
Also real fucking funny that a country against globalism would be, of all things, a fucking oil economy.
>>
>>31935984
CTR shilling. They werent loved before but most of the recent hate is from shills.
>>
>>31936008

>the US would win any war against russia

The US isn't going to war with anyone for a good long while.
>>
As American mil:
>pls no, this isn't just massacring sandnigs, even if SOMEHOW no nukes were used it would be bloody as hell on both sides
>nukes WOULD be used
>globalists haet Putin
>I'm very bitter about the KGB subverting American universities and media to create the anti-freedom society we have today, per the Venona Project files and documents provided by KGB defectors
>but war with Ivan is still a retarded idea
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 1024x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 1024x666px
>>31936008
I mean several nations have had great advantages over Russia but by what I can only call "Russian Magic" they somehow turn it around and win off of sheer luck. I'm about to sleep but I'll just say Rissians in my mind are luckiest people when it comes to surviving against wars. So many invaders should have just crushed them but they couldn't something would happen or come up that would stop them then they would be pushed out. In nearly every case I would say yeah America could win but at the same time the track record of Russia and the odds they have been playing against makes me extremely skeptical of such.

Russians are magical I swear...
>>
Wew, you sure can tell when Moscow office hours are. /k/ suddenly gets super pro-Russian.
>>
>>31936088
It's not Pro-Russian it's just why kill them. Or why the hate boner for them so much.
>>
>>31936055
Russians on the other hand have lost many wars when they had the upper hand. They got their asses handed to them by the much smaller and weaker Finland. They spent years in Afghanistan getting annihilated by the locals. The Americans made the Afghan invasion look easy in comparison. The Russians have two advantages, cold winters withlots of empty territory, and a willingness to kill all of their own citizens before the enemy can. When things get rough they retreat to the interior and wait for winter to kill the enemy. Outside of their own borders and in any strategic engagement the Russians have consistently lost every single time unless the enemy made a catastrophic mistake. You'd think chess masters would be better at military strategy but they aren't.
>>
>>31936088
To be honest half the /k/'s raging erection for Russians comes from Americans and Yuropoors who cream themselves over the second largest military force on the planet, and one of the most influential ''schools'' of military design. That's also why so many shills for China have started appearing out of the wood work - China finally has something to show for itself and has caught the eye of many an autist.
>>
File: Curtis_LeMay_(USAF).jpg (1MB, 1694x1935px) Image search: [Google]
Curtis_LeMay_(USAF).jpg
1MB, 1694x1935px
>>31936090
They're Russians.

This is like asking why the free world has to slap down the krauts every hundred years.
>>
>>31936014
Russia's economy is 60 to 64 percent oil based so when the sanctions plus low oil prices hit it hurt like a triple whammy under the belt.

Without the sanctions Russia's economy would still suffer with the low oil prices.
>>
>>31936090
Because whenever we stop killing Russians they start stealing their neighbor's land and killing everyone else. It's like the BLM movement. They say "Why kill armed black men who dindu nuffin?"
>>
File: PKm SMASH!.gif (1MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
PKm SMASH!.gif
1MB, 384x288px
>>31936088
Nigga, slavs, especially Russians, have been a /k/ meme for as long as /k/ has existed.

How can you hate a species that's basically living, breathing meme?
>>
There are many arguments you can make against Russia and Russians, but I'll defer to an expert:

"The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk." - General George S. Patton

Bear in mind that while Patton himself was himself a fairly terrible individual, he wasn't speaking out of his ass here. He was the military governor of the largest and most prosperous province of Germany in addition to being the CO of the 3rd Army and had undoubtedly born witness to the indiscriminate orgy of rape and murder that the Red Army soldiers unleashed on German civilians in the final stages of WWII, which was presaged by a similar lawlessness by the Tsarist army during the suppression of the Boxer Rebellion in China.

This tendency towards criminality, immorality, and basic humanity is a fundamental cultural quality of the Russians. Is it really a surprise that they founded the world's first Communist state and that they went on to cause the deaths of tens of millions of people worldwide during the 20th century?
>>
>>31936102
But that still begs the questions why invade them. They aren't the USSR anymore. The people responsible for massacres in Eastern Europe aren't around anymore. The people seem more anti-communist then ever and more like some very conservative nation in the terms of values. I don't see where they just are such a hated people on /K/ because in my mind they are pretty cool guys or at least not evil in the current day?
>>
>>31936124
lack of basic humanity*
>>
Opposing imperialist force

And they're retards too.
>>
>>31936124
All the armoes chimped out during the boxer rebellion
>>
File: le liberator face.png (147KB, 340x375px) Image search: [Google]
le liberator face.png
147KB, 340x375px
>>31936125
>>
>>31936125
The Russians haven't ever stopped being evil. Putin is pretty much the blueprint for an evil villain, poisoning his enemies, jailing dissenters, invading his neighbors while lying about doing it, having his cronies threaten to nuke the US if the US doesn't vote the way they want them too. It's almost a cartoon of evil. Just because Stalin killed more people doesn't make Putin less evil.
>>
>>31936102
Afghan is a tough nut to crack no matter who's at it. Russians also displayed a lot of initial success at taking over major urban centers (because that's what matters... right?), and have in many ways refined anti-insurgent tactics US first started using in Vietnam, but, like in most of Russian doctrine, they just lacked the doctrinal competency to apply these valuable learned lessons to a wider specter of operations. Which is why they perform so catastrophically even when they have an upper strategic hand - they just can't apply what they know on a wider scale.
>>
>>31936125
Its a Potemkin country that's what it is.
>>
>>31936138
Armies*
>>
>>31936125
Do you not understand how international politics works?

Whenever one country grows in size or power, it is at the direct expense of its neighbors or rivals. Currently, both the Chinese and Russians are openly working to undermine the power and influence of the United States in various ways, and they will continue to do this for the foreseeable future, regardless of how "good" our relations seem on the surface, simply because our country is the top dog and they each have the ambition of becoming the top dog themselves.

As such, it's obvious that anyone who is loyal to America (not whatever transient government holds power but rather the American values and way of life) and is proud of the place our country occupies as the leader of the entire world, would inherently view the Chinese, the Russians, and anyone else who works against the interests of America as an enemy. There's nothing wrong with this, just as there's nothing wrong with the Russians and Chinese trying to fulfill their ambitions to unseat us.

It's the natural way of things, and the better country will come out on top.
>>
>>31936200
This makes sense
>>
>>31936125
/k/ hates them because every time when its daytime in Moscow a bunch of shills begin their daily annoyance bait routines.

When Russia claims it did something wonderful or had a major breakthrough, most people are skeptical because Russia for 200+ years has been lying to the world and its own people constantly. It actively deceives and misleads others into thinking it has the upper hand when in reality has either very little or none at all.
>>
>>31936138
While this is definitely true, some countries conducted themselves worse than others, and Russia was noted as being the worst.

Quote by a contemporary observer: "The conduct of the Russian soldiers IS ATROCIOUS (emphasis by original source), the French are not much better, and the Japanese are looting and burning without mercy... Women and girls by the hundreds have committed suicide to escape a worse fate at the hands of the Russian and Japanese brutes."

source: https://books.google.com/books?id=iWxKQejMtlMC&pg=PA284&lpg=PA284#v=onepage&q&f=false
>>
>>31936007
This.

Russia is basically made up of drunks, drug addicts and prostitutes. And of course hoodlums squatting wherever in their Adidas tracksuits. As a result, Russia has an enormous territory, but less people than the US and also a lower birth rate.

Russia fucking sucks but I would prefer to not pick a fight with a country without much to lose.
>>
>>31936459
It's more like we have nothing to gain.

"B-but muh American empire."

I don't care.
>>
>>31936014
The ussr doesnt exist anymore tovarisch
>>
>>31936055
>that trigger discipline

Solid russian training.
>>
Too much C&C Red Alert.
>>
File: territories-annexed-to-ukraine.jpg (66KB, 730x614px) Image search: [Google]
territories-annexed-to-ukraine.jpg
66KB, 730x614px
>>31936115
>stealing their neighbor's land
>so much desperate
>>
I had a lot of hope for the Russians after communism failed.

But then I realized that it failed because Russians aren't even smart enough to keep communism working!
>>
Russia or America are different side of the same coin probably globalist want Russia cause of resources if NWO going to happen its not gonna happen without Russia its main resource field for globalism...

Like what you want ? :) We let them take place they will do what ever they want...

Russians dont have anything agnist Americans as far as i know and oposite there is no problem from American side... only pepoples without informations think this is all about
Syria, Ukraine and other... not big deal rly if they gonna start 3WW with Russia we are all already dead...

Some peoples are shitting about Ukraine and they keep yelling how bad you are look at NATO or US what they done in many other countryes and they keep saying its Democracy ... its nothing more then propaganda for resources.
>>
>>31936107
Bombs away LeMay.

Thanks for reminding me about dumb fucking foreign policy designed by strategists.
>>
>>31936115
Yeah, now they can live under the rule of Harvard-educated """"""""""Ukranian"""""""""" ministers instead of Russians.
>>
>>31935984
>ThisisBait.jpg
>>
>>31936200
You think this shit is a zero sum game but it isn't. I'm not saying that what you stated isn't happening but there's almost no reason to begin icing relations between china/russia and the US.

The world will suffer exponentially for it while providing minimal prosperity to the country that comes out on top in that scenario.
>>
The Jews are super triggered that white Russian men and women are having kids and 9 year old boys aren't putting on dresses. Thats what it is.
>>
Russia is the only country on Earth that can wipe out the US in 30 minutes. Fear and hatred are mutually interchangable.

Then there is inherent american insecurity and inferiority complex. The US is a former British colony with no culture, identity or even the language of their own. That's why they cherish lopsided victory over Iraq, another British colony, as peer rival and greatest evidence of american military superiority. The US had never won a war against industrial nation. Half the wars it fought it jumped in towards the end on the winning side after all other countries exhausted themselves fighting, and the other half was getting stumped by different kinds of niggers. Then there was the odd spanish american war whipped up to beat up on some tiny country for profit with zero chance of them hitting back meaningfully. Biggest war it fought was the civil war where half of america got its ass kicked.

The meme that America knows how to fight a real war has no basis in reality.
>>
>>31936580
>>
File: _20161103_103947.jpg (18KB, 225x194px) Image search: [Google]
_20161103_103947.jpg
18KB, 225x194px
>>
>>31936123
T-that is not how you pkm comrade.
>>
>>31935984
My guess is Americans do this because Russia pretty much matches them in strength, so it's the most challenging opponent.
>>
>>31936042
Well yeah, cause some jackass sent us to war with an ideology and those are so easy to kill
>>
>>31936147

This.
>>
>>31936007
The Russian people are funny I like them. The way I like black people. They are fun to throw popcorn at in a zoo. But unlike kaffirs I like Russia's stand against globalism and the American government. So essentially I support their ideology and love their military and tactics but dislike the gopniks that comprise the nation. Also cyrillic looks cool af.
>>
>>31936115
>Because whenever we stop killing Russians they start stealing their neighbor's land and killing everyone else
Do you even know how many wars we've gotten ourselves into in the past 200+ years we've existed on this planet? Our genesis was wiping out the Indians.
Fuck, I only found out lately that we invaded Panama, caused a massive shitfit in Nicaragua, and invaded Grenada for some fuck-all reason I don't even know.
That doesn't even include sending our troops to overthrow dictators when we actually are allies with dictators at the same time.
I understand disliking Russians because they are a geopolitical threat, but we're not holier than they are in terms of warring with others.
>>
>>31936055

Russian Magic was just throwing more dude at it until it budged.
>>
>>31936124
they just gave back the germs what they did to the russians
>>
>>31936475
Thats a fuckin combat zone lad
>>
>>31935984
ask eastern europeans and they'll give you a piece of their mind
>>
File: media_propaganda_against_putin.jpg (403KB, 1200x823px) Image search: [Google]
media_propaganda_against_putin.jpg
403KB, 1200x823px
>>31935984
>>
>>31936980
They are just posing for a picture on some armor with their spaceballs helmets on.
>>
>>31935984
I am not a slavboo but I do appreciate Russian history, both military and cultural, but I have talked to Russians and Eastern Europeans both irl and online and they have told me that's besides major cities it can be a shit hole... But I don't think it's much different from any other country in that there's good and bad people, the govt there however is pretty tyrannical, but I do like that they stand up to globalism, teh ebil juden etc etc
>>
I think it's because they have a brain drain where their brightest go abroad leaving everyone else.
>>
>>31936102
>Russians on the other hand have lost many wars when they had the upper hand
>They spent years in Afghanistan getting annihilated by the locals
Gee that sounds really familiar..... Kind reminds me of a couple of conflicts the US instigated, like Nam and the so called war on terror
>>
>>31936534
Humans aren't smart enough to make communism work.
>>
>>31936125
>They aren't the USSR anymore.
No, they aren't. But that is not by their own choice. It is because they got their ass handed to them by the rest of the world.

And, all the antiUSSR people over the many decades have emigrated or been killed. So what is left are those who have forgotten what the downside is, on a poor country struggling like the rest of the world. Unfortunately, this makes the USSR attractive to many there...
>>
>>31937222
More like humans aren't honest enough to make communism work.

The fall of communism has always had more to do with the blatant abuse of the power by people rather than the misuse of it.
>>
>>31936542
A lot of Russians are so nationalistic, and paranoid of other nations though. To an unusual degree.

But, here is a nice Russian man visiting the USA. Seems bro-tier, having fought in WW2.

https://vimeo.com/73873609
>>
>>31935984
Because some of us are tired of all the vatnik spamming that occurred after Ukraine and the years worth of hype for the armata that lacked every feature vatniks were talking about
>>
>>31936928
The United States did all of those things to stop the Communist movements that were being trained and financed by the USSR and other enemies of the United States from taking over South America.

It's easy for someone far removed from the time and circumstances under which things like our support of the Contras and Somoza family, our support for Batista, and our overthrow of Allende, etc took place to roundly condemn the actions taken by our government as being illegitimate or unjustified, but let me ask you--what was the alternative?

We see the USSR playing dirty and, out of some misguided sense of principle that has nothing to do with political reality, decide that we aren't going to do anything to stop their nefarious encroachments on our sphere of influence?

The way you should view our activities in South America is that the CIA, State Department, and our executive branch were willing to stain their hands in order to put down a threat that could not have otherwise been stopped or contained.
>>
This whole treat is an answer for your question. Guys who have this viewpoint are half retarded, sister fucking idiots who believe in TV commercials. You can see it through history,as wars changes, bad guys changes, first Krauts were the enemy and they were bad guy, then Japs, now narrative is Ruskies are bad, and being the stupid fucks they are they believe anything without question. Honestly i lost hope in /k log time ago, now i'm only here for the occasional cool photos.
Cheers
>>
>>31937333
>implying the Russians haven't been trying to undermine the United States at every opportunity

I know what you're going to say to this

>but we started it!

For the sake of discussion, let's assume what you're saying is true. The Russians are not going to stop fucking with us no matter what we do because our country being powerful interferes with their own ambitions. Why should we not view them as enemies/an obstacle given that they view us this was as well?
>>
>>31936960
The difference is, the germans were defeated and their nationalistic ideology crushed. The russians never knew that defeat, they are essentially the nazis of today, which is meant as an euphimism, but isn't actually that far off if you look at russia today. Germans killed the 6 million jews, but russia killed nearly twice as many of its own people during similiar political purges. The germans got fucked for that during WWII, russia is still sitting on those numbers.

And that's just sentiments of the past, look at russia now. A police state where the leader of the only viable opposition gets mysteriously murdered every other month, without finding the culprit. The police calls racist goon squads to openly attack minorities and political protests while looking the other way. The annexation of crimea and attacks on the ukraine once their political puppets failed to overtake their government.
>>
File: image.png (830KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
830KB, 750x1334px
>/K/

Git out, and lurk moar.
>>
>>31936200
>>31936200
America trying to maintain complete global hegemony has been disastrous, and will come back to bite us in the ass. Washington warned us about foreign entanglements for a very good reason. Globalism with America as world police has only benefitted the ultra rich.

Go vote for Clinton dumbfuck
>>
>>31937333
>first Krauts were the enemy and they were bad guy, then Japs
So... just to clarify here, you *don't* think the Axis should have been an enemy in WW2?
It is instructive that someone who possibly holds that view also believes there's no basis for hostility towards Russia in 2016.
>>
Not. Weapons.
>>
I have a friend who fought in the bosnian war, and he saw the russian 'advisors' there doing some shit that he refuses to talk about. But he hates them now, he thinks they are monsters.
>>
>>31935992
So, their the good guys basically
>>
File: 1460469097928.jpg (442KB, 1056x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1460469097928.jpg
442KB, 1056x1056px
>>31935984

It's who the electrical Jew teaches them to hate, so they follow obediently.

Americans are like livestock basically. Rarely do you find one capable of formulating their own opinions.
>>
>>31935992
>>
>>31936014

>Russia

>Cold War
>>
>>31937752
Serbs should've finished what they started desu senpai
>>
>>31935984
How fucking new are you? Vatniks spam here since ukraine conflict like there is no tomorrow, insult everyone, post every crappy article as long as it bashes the US or praises russian stuff, go against everyone stating otherwise in the rudest manner, while the "logical" ones primarly go against the posters who attack the russian shitposters, who they magically ignore.
>>
>>31937876
> hurr everyone who isn't listening exclusively to Breitbart and Infowars is a sheep!

Hate to break it to you, but the media has nothing to do with why Russia is garbage. It's been a trash heap since it's inception. You should actually try talking to a Russian sometime, its worse than Africa over there.
>>
>>31936928
>Fuck, I only found out lately that we invaded Panama, caused a massive shitfit in Nicaragua, and invaded Grenada for some fuck-all reason I don't even know.
Underage pls go
>>
File: laurietkumppanit.jpg (95KB, 700x489px) Image search: [Google]
laurietkumppanit.jpg
95KB, 700x489px
>>31935984
1939-1944
>>
>>31935992
>Because russia is anti-globalism

Putin's a globalist, he sells out his country to his buddies, he plays his part well enough. Act like a nationalist to get the people behind him and prevent a real nationalist candidate from ever arising. He just wanted to go out on a high note and see Hillary eat crow, before his shit gets pushed in during the 2020 crisis.
>>
I have many issues with vatniks and their fanclub, mostly due to complete denial of simple facts.

But considering this is a weapons board, the main issue I have is that they always have to blatantly lie, make up bullshit, slander, insult, go in denial and so on, just because they have an inferiority complex compared to the US and the west when it comes to military might.

Vatniks are incapable of admitting that the US is simply a more powerful country, that a large portion of their weapons are simply better, and that Russia isn't a global superpower anymore.

>>31937898
This. Russians in general are just complete shitposters. The worst ones aren't russian actually, they're the fanclub. They are exactly what weeaboos are to Japan, absolutely oblivious of the situation of the country, and they just believe in a complete fantasy that has no ties with reality.
>>
File: IMG_0394.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0394.gif
3MB, 640x360px
The problem with russians are that they have a completely different view on what merits a successful nation than the rest of the world.
In Europe we measure the quality of life of our average citizen, the US measures wealth and military might and China only looks for internal stability.
Russia only looks for how they can dominate their neighbors and how much suffering and fear they can inflict. That is what they take pride in.
Look at the occupation of Germany after WWII.
The US will point to how they made W. Germany the most prosperous nation in Europe and claim therefor they are the best at the occupation of Germany.
Russia will pride themselves on having raped pretty much all women in Berlin and committed some of the worst war crimes in the world in E. Germany and therefore thy see themselves as the best at occupation. That is the eternal problem with the russian.
The russian is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a subhuman, plauge, savage, troglodyte, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Vatnik and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
>>
>>31937898
>while the "logical" ones primarly go against the posters who attack the russian shitposters
Or they make threads like this crying about poor Russia being bullied online again, acting like poor oppressed victims of da ebil west. (of course once someone from the 'butthurt belt' chimes in it's Russia strong deal with it cyka again)
>>
File: 1475946295681.jpg (302KB, 1454x993px) Image search: [Google]
1475946295681.jpg
302KB, 1454x993px
>>31937876
The sad part is I bet you posted that without a single hint of irony.
>>
>>31937316
Reasons don't matter.
We still did the same things the Russians did. We invaded countries, killed people, subverted governments, installed dictators, fucked people up.
This is a question of being holier than thou, and no, we aren't holier than the Russians. We've committed a lot of shit in our quest to be the most powerful.
Yes, the Russians are a geopolitical threat to our interests, like the Chinese are, but that doesn't mean our shit doesn't stink. Shit stinks. It doesn't smell like roses.
>>
>>31938703
>russian did it, others did it, so it is fine
>please ignore the proportion and amount or it doesnt work
Comes manditory with discussion russian stuff.
>>
>>31935984
I don't necessarily hate the Russkies nor desire outright war, but at the same time there exists so many differences between my country and theirs that I doubt that we'll ever get to anything resembling "friendly" relations. You have to remember we've antagonized each other for decades at this point, that doesn't go away overnight.
>>
>>31935984

because they don't play nice with their neighbors
>>
Because Hillary hates the Russians, because they aren't falling into her world view of coddling terrorists and so she poked at the Russians about it. Hillary accepted huge donations from Saudi and Iranian "charities" to enrich herself, and fucked over Russian interests to do so. The Russians responded with attacks and criticisms toward Hillary and now she's willing to start WW3 as a personal vendetta.

Seriously, at this point the real enemies are ISIS and Islamic terrorism in general, including state actors that Hillary and Obama have been defending. I'm all for increasing alliances with Russia and putting a serious stop to this shit.
>>
>>31938721
What do you mean by proportion? The colonization of America killed off a lot of Natives so much, they're a super-minority. We practiced tactics that would be considered ethnic cleansing in the Philippines, killing hundreds of thousands of civilians rooting out their forces, our support for dictators led to the deaths and suffering of untold millions from China to Iran to Chile. Today, it's in Saudi Arabia and we don't give a fuck.
We've supported rebel groups that came back to attack us. Our wars in Vietnam, Iraq, Libya, and Afghanistan has caused millions of deaths as well due to the instability we caused just because we didn't like the guys over there. Not minding the fact we supported dictators from other Asian countries like in South Korea and Taiwan.
Again, I have no problem treating the Russians as threats and the enemy. But actually believing we're "good" is the dumbest thing I have ever read. We're not "good," we're a country. Countries do things for their best interests. It's laughable when people say this is a battle between good and evil. Just beat the other side. We don't have to pretend we're saints when we're doing it.
>>
>>31938572
TITS
That is all.
>>
>>31935984
cos the rich and the old men who went to certain universities chose who are enemies are

look at the world it's very fucked up with some real evil shit going out there but we only are going to war in the middle east and supplying "rebels" there whilst actual genoside and fucked up shit goes on out ther
>>
>>31935984

Obama (and Hillary) want to do whatever they want to whoever they want, wherever they want, for any reason, and then never tell anyone about any of it (especially not us).

Putin wants them to stop.

Thus, Russia are bad evil guys who want a new cold war, and probably a nuclear holocaust/genocide/racism/homophobia/cisgender patriarchy/non-binary otherkin etc

It doesn't really matter what the excuse is, as long as Obama/Hillary get to kill people in other countries for imaginary reasons.
>>
>>31938802
>Someone is arguing against me
>Must drag in other stuff into the discussion, lets go for killinig indians for a starter, while it was talked about US vs communist Russia before
>this way i can infuse more stuff into the discussion that makes the US look bad
>also with constant goalshifting and opening sidetopics the discussion cant come to a real conclusion and my stuff forced into the discussion looks like something valid or even revelant
>I just can spout out more garbage, than anyone else can correct in the same time

The problem simply is if you had a few discussion with people like that, you basically already know all those to come.
>>
File: ss (2016-10-31 at 12.36.27).png (153KB, 561x622px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-10-31 at 12.36.27).png
153KB, 561x622px
>>31935984
That's why.
>>
>>31938904
>communist Russia
Have you been reading the thread? We are not discussing "communist" Russia only, you fuckup. We're discussing Russians from before then to now, where they are not communists.
And most of my retort is based on some idiot who said
>Because whenever we stop killing Russians they start stealing their neighbor's land and killing everyone else.
That has nothing to do with communism. That only has to do something with Russians and us being Americans. And how in both our national histories, we fuck people up around us.
>>
After the cold war Mossad, the CIA and the Anglo-American-Zionist empire think there's only a handful of countries resisting the push from nations to globalism and a permanent working poor slave underclass.

That was Russia, Libya, Iraq, Syria and Hugo Chavez. Only Syria and Russia are left now.
>>
>>31938936
>The problem simply is if you had a few discussion with people like that, you basically already know all those to come.
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>31938949
Globalism sucks. It destroys the democracy of our nation. I have no idea why anyone who loves our Constitution would put our sovereignty under the risk of being voted out by 1 billion Chinese in a globalized society (we're only 300 million right now).
>>
>>31938936
>And how in both our national histories, we fuck people up around us.
see >>31938721
>>
>>31938961
Okay, stop fucking posting. I can't understand you. You're clearly not fluent in English so you think you can get away with your insane shitposting.
You're probably not even American and don't even understand that you butt into an argument you shouldn't have.
>>
>>31938963
>I have no idea why anyone who loves our Constitution would put our sovereignty under the risk of being voted out by 1 billion Chinese in a globalized society

In the west they've been pumping people full of white guilt since the 40's, to make them think that nations and borders are racist, and for south America, Africa and Asia, they just force them into globalism through war or through the IMF and the world bank destroying their economies through massive loans they know they'll never pay back.

We live in dark times indeed.
>>
>>31938977
>I can't understand you. You're clearly not fluent in English
Only times where my english on the internet gets called bad: when i crititze Russia. Seriously why it only happen then?
>>
>>31938970
THE THREAD IS ABOUT HATING RUSSIANS

One dumbass said we hate Russians because they kill people and steal others' lands.

Which we have continuously done throughout our long history as a world power as well. We both did. And don't talk to me about proportion. We literally engaged in a mass ethnic cleansing campaign where over 100,000 Filipinos died in. We also invade and overthrow countries.
This is not a matter of being holier than thou. We do the same shit.
>>
>>31938933
Because some fucking retard is scared of beeping spaceballs?
>>
>>31938995
Probably because this is a nationalist bait thread of some sort and you're trying to pass yourself off as "American" trying to defend it for some reason.
>>
>>31939006
America/Israel(Israel is basically America's 51st state) has also killed over 1,000,000 people in Iraq, hundreds of thousands in Syria, supporting Saudi Arabia's war on Yemen right now where 200,000 civilians have died iirc, millions in vietnam..etc,etc.

They've probably killed more people than Mao or Stalin at this point tbqh
>>
>>31938721
>>31938904
>>31938995
This is a rather uncanny precise description what we can see from russboos on /k/, either it is one faggot posting 24/7 or they copy their shity behaviour from each other in hivemind like consensus. Also keked about the last one, so fucking true.
>>
>>31939031
>>31939031
Ehh, no. While I believe we're not saints, I don't actually subscribe to the belief that the sins of our allies are our sins as well.
I'm just using it as an example that our hands aren't clean of blood as some idiots (who apparently aren't even American) are claiming.
>>
It's merely manufactured hatred in an attempt to capitalize on winning the Cold War. First, they were going to mop up the former Soviet satellite states like Iraq, Syria, or Libya. Second, you go for the Iranians. Third, Russia has to fall because it continues to support those regimes. I honestly don't think the Americans expected China to become so anti-Western so fast.

Unfortunately for the folks in Washington, they're about 15 years too late.
>>
File: 1352166383573.jpg (175KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
1352166383573.jpg
175KB, 500x639px
>>31935984
the libtards hate the Russians because Russia is proof that Capitalism is better then socialism. Since the fall of the USSR Russia has become a conservative Christian country hell bent on stopping the globalist agenda that the political elite in America are trying to force upon the world.
>>
>>31939075
> I honestly don't think the Americans expected China to become so anti-Western so fast.

It's not that they're anti-Western, it's just that they don't trust us because we fucked their country sideways for a hundred years before admitting them into the WTO.
>>
>>31935984
I dislike them for invading their neighbors, other than that I have no problems with them.
>>
>>31935984

Russians used to be controlled by Soviet government, which was founded by Judeo-Bolshevik revolutionaries and imposed a brutal totalitarianism on the people while outwardly claiming to be ruling for their benefit(sound familiar?)

Nowadays Russia, no longer Soviet, is growing in power and threatening the post-Soviet new world order, and so the morally bankrupt, corrupt, demonic pedophile cult that was once the United States government, opposes them.
>>
>>31939071
>I don't actually subscribe to the belief that the sins of our allies are our sins as well.

They might as well be. We're basically the bank for their military and supply most of their guns. Gave them nukes as well(well they stole them, but johnson didn't give a shit and we just gave them a slap on the wrist when the media blew the top on the ordeal).

The whole reason we invaded Iraq and Syria was because of Israel telling us to do it.

If Israel can do anything they want in the middle east and we back them up 100% of the time, they're more than just an ally like Spain or something.
>>
>>31939024
>you're trying to pass yourself off as "American"
Nice strawman, but never did that, my first post is this >>31938904, distinguishable different than the others, especially through my
>clearly not fluent in English
>>
>>31938783
>and putting a serious stop to this shit.
Invading saudi arabia, spurring on many many more attacks?
>>
The Russia government and armed forces are full of ex-Soviets who long to go back to the "old days," which is why their intentions are always so suspicious.
Plus, they invaded Georgia and Ukraine in the last decade.
>>
>>31936102

Does Russia still have less regard for friendly casualties than the US does, or is the WW2 stereotype no longer accurate?

It seems like right now, US military doctrine is very cautious, perfectionist, with huge emphasis on keeping soldiers alive, even if an inordinate amount of risk and money is involved.
>>
>>31939121
>distinguishable different than the others
Actually, the post you referred to still has bad English.
>>
>>31938933
>tfw at first it sounded like Red October Sky and I was looking forward to reading about how inspired the person felt
>>
>>31939129
Dude. We invaded Iraq in the last decade.
>>
>>31936102
Wait, didn't the Russians win against Finland?
>>
>>31935992
>That they provided asylum for people like snowmen
>snowmen

I KNEW THOSE KIDS IN WINTER WHERE UP TO NO GOOD!
>>
>>31939195
And Afghanistan and basically Syria(through our proxy fighters like ISIS, Ahrar Al Sham, Al Nusra, Al Queda,etc,etc )
>>
>>31939123
It's a no-win situation for us if you think about it.
>>
>>31939181
Done with the desperate nitpicking? Gees, you aint doing yourself a flavour here.

>>31939195
>iraq
>ukraine and georgia
>it is totaly the same
see >>31938721
>>
>>31939204
>go into war to annex Finland quickly
>shit can't do it
>try again
>get ceded some land
>victory

depends how you would put victory
>>
>>31939204
They took Karelia but not the entire country like they wanted to.
>>
>>31939195
The difference is that you yanks are capable of understanding you did something wrong. Vatniks generally are not.
>>
>>31939195
>>31939217
Oh, and all those are or will be part of the US like Russia did with Ukraine and Georgia?
>>
>>31939219

>total casualties in Georgian war
>around 500 killed total
>around 10,000 killed

>US wars in middle east
>millions dead

Yeah you're right it isn't the same. America/Israel is much, much worse.
>>
>>31939221
welp, point was to enlarege border. And it was succeed.
>>
>>31939225

They also took horrendous casualties. Their troops were so starved they disregarded objectives to try to loot food from Finns, and their generals were green as grass because of Stalin's purges.

>let's march our entire army hundreds of miles in the dead of winter along a 1-lane highway through the middle of the woods
>it's not like the finns have snipers and ski troops armed with state-of-the-art submachine guns or anything
>>
>>31939238
>missing the point so obviously on purpose
Give us a call when the US had integrated those parts into their country like Russia did.
>>
>>31939261
>despite only 10,500 people killed total in both wars, compared to multiple millions of people killed in the middle east, Russia is worse because they annexed those countries

wew lad
>>
>>31939218
It's because we keep letting tribal oilniggers get rich
They build huge cities and towers, but they dont develop past tribal oilniggers
Then we let them spread Wahhabism throughout the middle east
Their ideoligy drags them down, I don't even hate mudslimes, but wahhabism is a plague
>>
>>31939273
>because every conflict is the same
>because conflicts in democratic countries is like in third world dictatorships

Also you might want to pick up a history book, because we could hear all that crap before from Nazigermany with Sudentenland.
>>
>>31939310
>>because conflicts in democratic countries is like in third world dictatorships

>implying human lives are worth more depending on weather or not they're Syrian or Russian
>implying a chunk of land in Georgia ceded to Russia is worse than millions more dead people in the middle east
>>because conflicts in democratic countries
>democratic countries
>he still thinks Russia or the US is democratic
kek

>said all that then has the nerve to call the Russians nazis

lmao
>>
File: muslim shariah poll3.png (11KB, 405x294px) Image search: [Google]
muslim shariah poll3.png
11KB, 405x294px
>>31939305
>I don't even hate mudslimes
There is no moderate Islam. Sorry.
>>
>>31939354
Moderate Islam is a stupid phrase.
All it means is that this particular group of Muslims only want to kill some people instead of everyone.
>>
>>31939354
I'm Jordanian and I have no idea who they cherry picked to ask these questions
>>
>>31935984
I love Russia. Dunno what you're on about.
>>
>>31939335
>implying human lives are worth more depending on weather or not they're Syrian or Russian
Never said that.
>implying a chunk of land in Georgia ceded to Russia is worse than millions more dead people in the middle east
The intentions are totaly differnt and the conflict cant be solved with the same amount of casualties.
>democratic countries
Apart from your obivious shitposting, i didnt mean them.
>said all that then has the nerve to call the Russians nazis
They go through similar cycles, do you get anything that aint spoonfed?

BAAHAHAA so many errors in one post, but was obvious that you dont understand anything and just shitpost.
>>
>>31939393
Pew and Gallup have pretty solid metrics. Sorry you're in denial about the vast majority of your countrymen being a bunch of shit-eating religious fascists.
>>
>>31939424
>damage control: the post

>BAHAHA
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>31939426

Look who's talking.
>>
>>31939439
>m-uh damage control
>m-uh r-eddit
Sorry, but are you getting a little butthurt your little shitposting dance and propaganda predigested copypasta arguements aint working?
>>
>>31939354
That term just refers to the modern young islamist trash
Looking back through history, there are many cases of comparability secular powerful muslim states
Don't think those guys that copied down greek and persian texts gave a flying fuck about the fact they had predated their religion, they cared about knowledge and learning
Radical islam is a curse that needs to be wiped out, it's just that that's a hard thing to do, with a lot of people who want it to carry on
>>
>>31939461
>predigested copypasta arguements aint working?

All you've been saying is "muh not the same"

>>31939238
>>31939261
When I said the US/Israeli wars in the middle east are worse you said "give us a call when the US has integrated them"

Implying you think millions of dead middle easterners isn't as bad as Russia taking a chunk of land from Georgia, despite a tiny fraction of the casualties.
>>
>>31939426
Well shit, shame on me
I guess white people know more about the people in a country I grew up in me than me.
>>
>>31939393
Have you seen much of the old bong gear?
How's it holding up?
>>
>>31939481
Common, you aint fooling anyone, you dont understand things to begin with just look at >>31939424, you start struggling the second you are confronted with something you didnt met before in your little circlejerk mindbubble.

>All you've been saying is "muh not the same"
So you really want to tell us Gergia and Ukraine are exactly like Syria, Iraq,... and the conflicts are similar? Talking about damage control.
>>
>>31939493
You mean like British weapons and stuff?
Only things I've seen are Lee Enfiels and STENs but in civilian hands.
Most military and police gear is all Western
>>
>>31937432
>Germans killed the 6 million jews
oy vey
>>
>>31939525
>you start struggling the second you are confronted with something you didnt met before in your little circlejerk mindbubble.

Can't tell if trolling or just stupid

>So you really want to tell us Gergia and Ukraine are exactly like Syria, Iraq,... and the conflicts are similar?
When I said they were worse then Georgia you chimed in to say "tell me when the US annexes them." Which anyone can see you meant to imply those wars weren't worse because they haven't annexed the country.

So instead of being a faggot why don't you just say why you don't think they're worse than the Georgian and Ukrainian wars?
>>
>>31939530
Was thinking tanks
>>
>>31939574
>Can't tell if trolling or just stupid
Is that self reflecting?

Also they are total different situations, so dont try to compare numbers so desperatly and out of context, by your measurement the Sudentland conflict must been a graciously act, but we all know how that ended.
>>
>>31939621
See your post here
>>31938721
>>
>>31939393
Didn't your people give the world that Arab Pornstar Mia Khalifa?
>>
>>31939635
You might want to read that post again, because it is clearly stating the opposite, since i specificly DONT compare those conflicts and declare them fine through this.
>>
>>31939665
If you're solely looking at the bad things Russia did, then sure. But that's a useless and moot point since you can't do that in geopolitics or understanding the world at all.

>>31937316
>The way you should view our activities in South America is that the CIA, State Department, and our executive branch were willing to stain their hands in order to put down a threat that could not have otherwise been stopped or contained.

>>31936115
>Because whenever we stop killing Russians they start stealing their neighbor's land and killing everyone else.

I see what kind of person you are now. The CIA isn't fighting for America or American insterests btw.
>>
>>31939706
>If you're solely looking at the bad things Russia did, then sure. But that's a useless and moot point since you can't do that in geopolitics or understanding the world at all.
And now the classical
>you have to see the geopolitics
>you have to understand the world
>we have to abstract is so much it you can argue for everything
retreat. You are one pathetic cliche russboo, pushing all the same the buttons, expecting you can still impress someone with that overused tactic or fool someone that you arent a dishonest hypocrite, that constantly switches between being vague and overly specific just as it suits you.

And then that brainwashed babbling to round it all up:
>The CIA isn't fighting for America or American insterests btw.
>/reddit/
>...
>>
>>31939614
No clue. I don't know much about tanks but I see a lot of Humvees
>>31939645
I believe she is from Lebanon. Only place to go in the Middle East if you want to get pussy and get tired of anal
>>
>>31939763
> You are one pathetic cliche russboo

Nice strawman there but I'm not a russaboo at all. I just call a spade a spade when it comes to who's been worse for the world.

>you arent a dishonest hypocrite
How am I? I never defended Russia's actions once.

>And then that brainwashed babbling to round it all up
It's not brainwashed. You think the CIA along with Saudi Arabia and the Mossad covertly funding terrorist cells are in America's best interests? You think The CIA along with Mossad funneling nuclear materials and secrets to Israel throughout the 60's and 70's is in America's best interests? You think the CIA funding their programs through the drug trades are in America's best interests?

>being vague

You haven't said one concrete thing this entire thread. You backpedal every single post you make.
>>
>>31939763
you also can add that the russboo is alone with his opinion like always and it doesnt make him wonder or anything
i swear to god, their are not much of them, but they post a lot and are stupid as stubborn
>>
>>31939804
kek
now he goes for the standard i am not even a russboo approach, how rare
not
>>
>>31939825
What have I said that makes me a russaboo?
>>
File: image.jpg (593KB, 2148x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
593KB, 2148x2000px
>>31939788
That sounds fun. Heard they got pissed because of her and something about the meaning of her last name.
>>
>>31935984
Finfag here. I fear we will have yet another war with them by 2017. They are constantly violating our airspace, the government gives it's people propaganda against us and seemingly they have even bought houses for russian soldiers here, like they did in Ukraine.
This is just a fraction on what they do though. I'll let you guys know when I'm off to fight
>>
>>31939825
You sound like a retard and a cuck.
>>
>>31939865
Because of the last name and the fact she wore a hijab in some of her films.
She is basically a typical American and not Arab. I doubt she can speak Arabic fluently
>>
>>31939804
It is so fucking repetive talking to people like you, dont you think people just know what you are trying to pull here? It is just the average russian dicksucking by trying to shift the topic always on the US and dont expect you can someone fool with the
>i am not a russboo
>i just defend them by coincident
>also everything is worse about america, we must talk about them instead
I have seen this bullshit to many times already, not to know where exactly this is leading. This is your fucking problem russboo, you cant make things in moderation, you have to overuse and overstrech everything, and then wonder why no one aint buying it anymore. Seriously, go fuck yourself with your vile dishonest discussion tactics and propaganda.

>>31939808
We should make a bullshit bingo over this stuff, there should be far enough for it already.
>>
>>31939891
What's the last name even mean that's has them all so pissed though. I can understand them being pissed for being a whore but why is the last name throwing fuel on a fire is she royalty or something?
>>
>>31939905
Because the Khalif is the leader of the Caliphate.
Its kinda a religious title
>>
>>31939841
basically? everything
you are so deep in your own little world, you dont even get how you stand out in the crowd with it

>>31939884
mad polcuck?
>>
>>31939902
>Because whenever we stop killing Russians they start stealing their neighbor's land and killing everyone else

Reminder that you said this.
>>
>>31939932
>Whore who sucks dick for money and enjoys it.

>Several pornos where she rips off hijab and goes full whore level.

>Abandoned her God and people for this.

>Last name is the title for a Khalif.

Well fuck me America is a cancer and brings out the worst in people...
>>
>>31939902
TL;DR
>lets talk about the bad things Russia has done but if you bring up anything the US has done that's worse, you're a Russia-defending russaboo

kek
>>
>>31939960
>and you are lynching negroes
>>
>>31939938
Nope.
see >>31939121
You are quite desperatly trying to keep up the conversation aint you? So whats it? Posting for rubles? Posting for the attention you cant get anywhere else?
>>
>>31939891
Do you feel like the states turn people into shit like this and no longer decent moral people?
>>
>>31939948
But I will say lots of Arabs jack off to her lol
>>
>>31939960
Yes, like the soviet discussion tactic know as whataboutism, which is graciously reproduced by russboos like you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
It even got its own wikipage!
Two things to add:
1.How dare that anyone dares to talk about bad russian stuff in a russian related thread! This angers the russboo! This can not stand.
2.Strange how it is possible to talk in a thread about any nation about their problems without almost no whataboutisms, while this is literally not possible in russian related threads.
>>
>>31935984
Source on pic?
>>
>>31939948
And she was never Muslim. She is/was Christian
>>
>>31939991
Depending on where you live I guess.
And you have "radical feminists" and ultra-liberal fucktards the are trying to corrupt women and destroy masculinity.
>>
>>31940018
>Americans so bad they have to come up with an entire buzzword so people won't talk about their millions dead in the middle east

kek
>>
>>31936960
right, sure they did ivan, how much does the FSB pay these days?
>>
>>31937149
>poutine
>>
>>31940342
You forgot your smug anime poster, vatnik.
>>
>>31940342
>Millions of dead arabs

And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>31937929
His buddies are ethnic russian. Your next president buddies are foreigners no matter who you elect.
>>
>>31935984

Russia launched a cyber war targeting the essence of US democracy. This is more what modern hybrid WW3 will look like. With some real minor conflicts supplementing.

Russian politicians (it's a straight up dictatorship) decided to prolong their reign by seeking external conflicts with a powerful enemy. It's a strategy that worked well in Iran, Cuba and North Korea. Other dictatorships don't last nearly as long. So they learn from the best.
>>
>>31937202
Strategically 'Nam was absolute hell for the US. It's environment was totally unlike anything you could train your men in in the country, while the locals lived among it all their lives and had the home field advantage in droves.
Their guerilla tactics also proved difficult to track, and you often couldn't differentiate Victor from a civvie.

In general, 'Nam was just the Revolutionary War, but America was on the firing line this time.
>>
>>31936524
all you are proving is that russians are indian givers desu
>>
>>31935984
>What's with all the hate for the Russians. I know it's probably stupid to ask but why do so many people love the idea of just massacring Russians and nuking the shit out of them. I love war and operating against people as much as the next /K/ommando it's just the focus on killing the Russians is something I don't understand even as an American.
leftover hatred for the Soviets from the cold war, our youth and young men ahving been raised on entertainment media that had us fighting wars against communism that had the Russian FSR at the head, and even today in games like Call of Duty and Battlefield having us kill the Russian Federation, if only because they are the only nation on earth that can challenge us in any way that isn't our friend.

we will need to be deconditioned from believing that Russia are the bad guys.
now, they fight jihadists, and they are doing a much better thing in Syria right now, Assad is the best choice, and the FSA are scum that we support because we are lost.
their support for the Novorossiyans seems underhanded if you are historically illiterate and are coming from a position of anti-Russianness.

again, we have been conditioned this way since the 1950's, we will have to be deconditioned out of it.
>>
>>31940809
That's bullshit, your electoral process isn't the essence of your democracy, that would the first and second amendments of your Constitution, they make your country and unparalleled.
>>
>>31935984

Russia is a direct and serious threat to every country that neighbors Russia 'cause the dumbshit Ivans just never learned to act like civilized people and stay out of other peoples' countries. The fact that they're a threat is the direct cause of all the hate for them. It's that simple.
>>
>>31935984
ussr and ussa never fought in ww2.

also, with the creation of bretton woods, two different styles were implemented using the global network of central banks. communism and capitalism.

ww3 has always been on tomorrows agenda. preferably after technology gets past ww2 levels, because fuck if i'm fighting a stalingrad siege
>>
>>31935984
People are trapped into simplistic Hollywood logic. We are good guys, so there must be bad guys. And Russians are. Everything that good guys do is good. Everything that bad guys do is bad. Even if good guys are drinking babies blood and bad guys are feeding homeless kittens.
>>
File: 53119451_p0.jpg (683KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
53119451_p0.jpg
683KB, 800x1135px
>>31935984
>leg malfunction
more like immobilized
>>
>>31943457
That pic sums up 40k pretty well.
>>
>>31935984
Because there can be only one Top Dog in the world and it sure as hell better be the nation I'm living in
>>
>>31935984
Soviet subversion is a pretty big reason why the west is as fucked as it currently is.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.