[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cross draw tactical vest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 71G+infu1RL._SL1500_.jpg (135KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71G+infu1RL._SL1500_.jpg
135KB, 1500x1500px
My wife Wants to buy me The vest pictured, to keep my magazines together and give me a holster, for while I'm at the range.

I don't really do accessories. Is this thing cringy?
>>
>Is this thing cringy?

Yes.
>>
/gq/ hates that style of vest
>>
I have the same one! the Cross Draw Holster can be replaced with more mag pouches and be be used as a hip holster.

I can post pics if you want.
>>
Just say that while you appreciate the idea, it doesn't really suit you.

Then eat her out. God, eating some puss is just the hottest thing.
>>
>>31933983
+1 for eating out your lady

you can fuck her afterwards and nobody is going to complain about not cumming.
>>
Just assume if your wife wants you to get it, it's cringy.
>>
Those vests are idiotic and extremely low quality, like fall apart after one match playing airsoft low quality. Also the whole setup is stupid, cross drawing is not something you really ever want to do and the mags are on the wrong side to easily reload as you'll be doing it with your off hand
>>
>>31934038
OP here
I'm a lefty.
>>
can anyone give me a better option to show her.?
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 298x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 298x400px
>>31934065
If you just need something to tote mags around get a surplus USGI bandolier. If you need something for running and gunning get a chicom chest rig.

Pic related is bandolier.
>>
>>31934065
>>31934225
Def just go for a rig, simple, holds your mags, can wear it over a jacket or sweater depending on your location. A lot less cringy looking, it's like the happy medium, isn't as stupid looking as a best and isn't as intense as a PC
>>
>>31934050
Doesn't matter, you're now still going to have to draw your handgun upside down.
>>
>>31934065
Here OP, get something like one of these, you're gonna pay a little more but they're going to be better quality, less shitty looking, customizable and hold way more stuff

http://www.evike.com/products/46979/

http://www.evike.com/products/38551/
>>
File: IMG_0434.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0434.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>31934065
Pic related. This is what I got. I don't use the admin pouch in the middle, well I don't even use it in general haha didn't fit me very well unless I'm wearing it over something kinda bulky. Holds 12 mags and has MOLLE for whatever the fuck you may want to attach
>>
>>31934065
>>31934575
Also the back has a insert for a hydration bladder. It's got some good qualities to it. I just never use it because I have a few PCs
>>
Do you want gear that will actually be useful?
>>
>>31933937
Cringy, no. Embarrassing, yes.
>>
>>31933937
>Is this thing cringy?

Seeing as how it isn't 1989 and Wang Chung isn't popular anymore, yes.

Fucks sake, just get a D3 Chest rig and an incog if you really want to pretend play.
>>
>>31933943
>cringy
> tfw my country's military uses these exact vests unironically
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.