[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gunsite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 225x225px
Finally went and did it. Only a few hours from the AZ location, did the 150. Super fucking worth it. If you're going to listen to /k/ at all, do it this time.
>>
I did it, it's pretty good. 250 is what you really need tho, you planning on doing that?
>>
>>31933096
Yeah. Need to do more simulators
>>
>>31932595
>>31933096
A little elucidation may help the rest of us understand WTF you're talking about.
>>
>>31933410
It's some dude that does training courses. They have a neat logo, though.
https://www.gunsite.com/
>>
>>31933474
I know what Gunsite is. It's Jeff Cooper's old place. I was asking about the classes, what they did, and what they learned.
>>
>>31933494
>>31933410
this

>HURR I DID THE SHOOGABOOGALOO AND IT WUZ GRET

That's what you sound like
>>
File: Capture.png (8KB, 439x156px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
8KB, 439x156px
dropped
>>
>>31933716
>one of the best
It is correct. For HD, I can name a lot of weapons that are worse and not many that are better.
>>
>>31933494
Proper carry/draw/clearing/everything
>>
>>31932595
I've wanted to go to Gunsite since I was 13.

I remember reading articles about the training courses in Guns & Ammo magazine. Some of the first gun knowledge I ever gleaned came from that.

Massive props, anon. And I envy you a little.

Which course is the 150? The 250 is the standard pistol course, isn't it? Standard general rifle is 270, I think... gosh, it's all coming back to me now
>>
>>31933410
Why anyone would expect you to know wtf they're talking about is beyond me. You are the guy that had been on /k/ for 10 years before deciding to confirm if the FAL actually existed
>>
>>31934758
>deciding to confirm if the FAL actually existed

...wat?
>>
>>31934323
250 is standard, but with work and family I can't take off the 5 days in a week. 150 was the beginer pistol, done in 3 days, plus the instructors decided to let us go through an outdoor and indoor sim, even though it normally calls for only an indoor. I'm gonna end up doing the 250 in the spring probably, you should definitely get out there Anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.