[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2016 Election/Hillary/US Land War General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: AmericanRebel.jpg (256KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanRebel.jpg
256KB, 1280x800px
The election is upon us. With all of the known corruption in our government: proof of the dems planning voter fraud, vastly one-sided media sources, FBI that fails to do its job, and to put it simply all of the corruption with the Clintons it could be quite likely that tomorrow we see crooked hillary as president. We could be facing all kinds of firearm restrictions and war with Russia...among other things.

What do you think our future will look like?
>If Trump wins
>If crooked hillary wins

>Did you make any pre-election firearm purchases?
>Been stocking up on ammo and gear?
>What is the possibility of a mass amount of Americans rebelling against hillary?
>How easily could we kick out hillary?
>How would a war against Russia go?
>Which candidate will come out on top?

Also dumping US modern civil war type shit green texts.
>>
File: AmericanRebel2.png (137KB, 1158x1393px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanRebel2.png
137KB, 1158x1393px
>>31932074
>>
File: AmericanRebel3.png (36KB, 1098x313px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanRebel3.png
36KB, 1098x313px
>>31932081
>>
>>31932074
>Much of the same with lots of internet rage
>Much of the same with lots of internet rage
The president isn't the one who makes the laws
>No
>Not more than usual
>0% chance
>Not easily. Impeachment isn't a super easy process.
>It won't.
>Probably clitoris but pray to the kube for trump
>>
File: AmericanRebel4.png (48KB, 1112x530px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanRebel4.png
48KB, 1112x530px
>>31932106
>>
File: AmericanRebel5.png (36KB, 1062x366px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanRebel5.png
36KB, 1062x366px
>>31932108
while you're probably right do you then think that trump wont be able to do much about the corruption in politics?

>i want to see hillary in jail so bad
>>
File: AmericanRebel6.png (62KB, 1103x654px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanRebel6.png
62KB, 1103x654px
>>31932161
>>
>>31932074
Bumperino
>>
File: 1370779167031.png (108KB, 1775x811px) Image search: [Google]
1370779167031.png
108KB, 1775x811px
/k/ontributin
>>
File: dumb.fuck.heads.jpg (557KB, 1391x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dumb.fuck.heads.jpg
557KB, 1391x1000px
>>
File: 1370779260454.jpg (163KB, 624x456px) Image search: [Google]
1370779260454.jpg
163KB, 624x456px
>>
>>31932074
If there's a civil war I'm going to Canada. These idiots who with their ridiculous levels of confidence are just going to get a ton of their own people killed before giving up and the US would just end up in an even worse situation.

>>31932081
>honestly believing that 30% of the population would actively take part in a revolution when 43% of the US population is under 18 or over 65
>honestly believing that ridiculous claim about 55%-70% of the military defecting when only a fraction of the military is infantry

>>31932106
>honestly believing a military base wouldn't be on full lockdown in the event of a civil war
>honestly believing you could just drive onto a locked down military base through the front gate when they have measures that they can activate specifically to stop vehicles from getting through the gate
>hur dur, the rebels will suddenly acquire quality mortars and tons of rockets
>not understanding that the military would secure the area around the base specifically so you can't just fire anything easily portable at targets on the base the moment such a thing was a possibility

>>31932106
>the US inexplicably drops the "win their hearts and minds" approach and turns into Russia

Holy fuck you people are delusional.
>>
>>31933335
>the US inexplicably drops the "win their hearts and minds" approach and turns into Russia
was meant for >>31932161
>>
>>31932074
>>Trump wins
He'll fuck the GOP to hell, next president is guaranteed democrat.
>>Hillary wins
She'll basically do the opposite and the next president is guaranteed republican.

>pre election purchases?
None.
>been stocking up on ammo and gear?
No.
>possibility of rebellion against hillary?
Depends on what she does but probably small chance. I do hope for a US civil war in my lifetime, it'll give my life meaning to fight for the pursuit of the freedom of my countrymen.
>how easily could we kick out hillary?
Depends on what the FBI finds.
>how would war against Russia go?
Bad.
>which candidate will win?
I don't know, I don't care. We wouldn't be in this position if Rand would have won the nomination.
>>
>>31932081
You mention that the government carried out studies can you link ?
>>
>>31932081
This is an astounding level of paranoia

>Starting WWIII just to prevent a regime change
No one in leadership is this retarded/shortsighted
>>
>>31932074
There's one huge flaw: The assumption that all these rebel groups will band together to make an American militia.

I highly doubt that will happen given how divided the demographics of this country are, as well as the usual disagreements between armed factions (turf, glory, resources) even with the same common goal. Instead of a unified militia, we're likely to see something like Syria with tons and tons of little groups.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.