[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the real chances of a nuclear exchange between NATO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1443059030579.png (105KB, 296x274px) Image search: [Google]
1443059030579.png
105KB, 296x274px
What are the real chances of a nuclear exchange between NATO and russia/china.

Too tired of reading journalists and youtubers without any military experience talking about WWIII.

Can you guys explain to me what will happen realistically if there is a nuclear war between USA and russia and what are the real chances of it happening?
>>
Nukes being launched? Probably not going to happen due to Mutually Assured Destruction.

War breaking out? Couldn't tell you.
>>
>>31928517
almost none, it is literally the last resort and even then only if you're spiteful enough to end life on earth and too proud to accept defeat.

so if china allies with not the US, I would expect that outcome as like 20% probable if war even breaks out to begin with
>>
>>31928517

>nuclear combat between Russia and the US.

Essentially the same sort of outcome we all predicted would occur if both sides decided to nuke each other...unless in the unlikely event one side caught the other side with his pants down first, it would be total destruction

>real chances of it happening

Less than 0.00000000002% chance of happening
>>
>>31928517
>What are the real chances of a nuclear exchange between NATO and russia/china.

Unlikely.

>Can you guys explain to me what will happen realistically if there is a nuclear war between USA and russia and what are the real chances of it happening?

Entirely depends on circumstances. Limited conventional gone limited nuclear. Limited nuclear gone total. First strike because someone broke parity.
>>
>>31928517
The chance?
Like 0.004%

The most likely senero is a cat and mouse kind of war
>>
I'd argue that some kind of cyber/biological attack is much more likely as they are easier for the aggressor to hide. I really doubt we will have open global nuclear war due to MAD.
>>
>>31928517
>Too tired of reading journalists and youtubers without any military experience talking about WWIII.

So you ask a bunch of autistic neckbeards in a sumatran macrame board's weak excuse for a gun forum?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>31928524
MAD only works if both actors are rational. The US is ruled by insane and incompetent jews/satanists.

#spiritcooking
>>
>>31928517
>Can you guys explain to me what will happen realistically if there is a nuclear war between USA and russia and what are the real chances of it happening?

Depends on the circumstances. Most likely would be mostly strikes against nuclear forces and command and control. Isolated attacks on cities are possible.

Overall it is extremely unlikely.
>>
>>31928562
We miss you.
>>
>>31928517
it's all proxy wars friend. that's what half of the middle east shit is.
>>
Real war will never happen until someone invents anti missile missiles for nukes and other adhd tier missiles
>>
>>31928517
Is MAD really a thing? I mean the world is really big..
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.