[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remember when...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

File: 20161106_165933.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161106_165933.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
So remember that thread like a week ago where we all pontificated what we do with our guns in the toliet?

well, funny story about that.

I have a crazy neighbor, who was doing crazy neighbor things so I was carrying about my house yesterday. Big ass 1911 fullsize loaded up in an aliengear holster. Had a hoodie on, and everything was going swell despite crazy neighbor.

SUDDENLY taco tuesday catches up to me. I shuffle on over to our shitty toliet Ive always hated, and procede to flip my hoodie up to drop my pants.

Then my gun flew out of my holster and with the fury of God smashed into the porcelain and broke a chunk off that bitch and damaged the slide.

so what slide should i get?

pics to follow.
>>
File: 20161106_170311.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161106_170311.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
now of course to make everything really shitty it was just enough of a hole in the toliet that we had to go out and replace it that night.

the gun had ended up in the water, but this was before i deposited any taco currency in there.just had to take it ALL apart to clean and re oil the poor bird.

sadly when i got to the slide i noticed this.

pretty sure this is unsafe to fire now.
>>
Sell it for slightly under full price, buy a new one
>>
File: 20161106_170259.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161106_170259.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
it is kind of a shitty camera phone, but you can see the serious dent in the slide. it is also cracked, you can feel it if you run your fingernail on it.

Im not too sad, well that is a lie, but I was playing with the idea of milling the slide out for real sights for some time.

I got the gun used, and there was always some shit on the slide anyways.

worst part is this is my winter carry gun, and in my state you need to have the gun on your ccw registered by serial number. So im for certain keeping this, but I thought yall would love to hear of my poo poo warrior woes.
>>
>>31927483

I would, but for autisitc reasons I really can't.

1. It takes a few months to get a new gun added to your CCW permit here. A new 1911 would elave me without one for a month or two, and crazy neighbor is crazy.

2. I have trips on the sn. I cannot let myself get rid of that.

3. I'd feel bad selling a broken gun to someone.

I bought it 5 or something years ago for 200 bones, so I never had that much into it but it shot really well and I was pretty accurate with it. Even with dogshit sights I could keep everything in the 9 ring at 15.

I also started this thread to get advice on to what slide I should look into.

The gun is a basic RIA 1911, made off the series 70 according to their website. Any series 70 should work right?

And when it comes to sights, just get a slide that is pre milled for novaks and then buy some night sights right?

This is the first one that popped up when poking around, the stainless is tempting because I do carry the gun and it was getting annoying oiling it down every day after taking it out of holster.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/596565474

Also, is there any benefit other than looks to keep an internal extrator?
>>
Looks perfectly safe to me.
>>
>>31927576

It is a pretty deep abrasion. I mean it looks like what a sledge hammer does before you chip off a chunk of it into your eye.

It would be one thing if it just looked cracked, but like I said you can feel the crack with your fingernail. That whole chunk could come off.

PLUS since I didn't actually put a 45 through the foundation and replaced the toliet that night the misses took pity on me and said just get a new slide to be safe.
>>
File: 20161106_170346.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161106_170346.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>31927576

and i have an excuse to get rid off the stupid roll mark.
>>
File: pix900873967.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pix900873967.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
bumping to ask again

How difficult is it to fit a slide to the frame? I have a friend that has a jig for it, but it can't be too difficult right?

Is there any deterrent from going interneal to external extractor?

What are some good tritium night sights that are on the cheap? I read one review that tru glows melt.
>>
>>31927803
use your warranty. they wont replace it for free but you can get them to replace a slide and ensure it works alot cheaper than what a local gunsmith will charge
>>
>>31927859

bought the gun used, so I'm nbot sure about a warranty.

The friend with the jig is a local gunsmith, and I know for sure he runs his 3 gun and idpa or whatever with all STI parts etc, hence when the gun broker listing piqued my interest.

Like I mentioned, this is a winter carry gun so it won't look pretty after a year anyways. I just don't want to get into trouble in regards to compatibility.

According to RIA's website, all the guns are modeled after the series 70 colt govt model. So far seems true, when I full stripped the lower it didn't have that stupid goose head safety that the later colts have.

And I'd really like to have this taken care of sooner than later, I feel silly in a sweater and tiny pocket nine.
>>
>>31927803

I have meprolights on mine. Jews make good glowy gun stuff. Front sight's a bit loose but that's just the staking job.
>>
>>31927803
Dont replace it, your gun is fine.
>>
>>31927957

I'm seeing the set on amazon for aboiut 50 bucks, seemed too good to be true. The one bad review on midway also said that the plastic for the tritium melted after heavy use. Not sure if I want that...

Also I'm looking for sights that have more of a shelf to them on the front end so I can use tactical belt snagging on rear sight to manipulate the slide. All the no hang up novak sights I have been browsing don't look like they would accommodate for that.

>>31927987

I am really bad at detecting sarcasm, but that huge of a dent. divot and crack cannot be good for the slide.

I mean I'm carrying it right now because crazy neighbor, but I don't trust the slide to last a full mag or two.
>>
>>31928016

Melting's a non-issue - after a shit ton of mag-dumping mine looks fine.

If you want a shelf you'll have to grind it into cheap sights or go full tard and get trijicons.
>>
>>31928016
It's not sarcasm, I promise your slide is fine
>>
>>31928127

I'm not against grinding to fit my needs, and for the price it might be worth a shot. Pretty bright sights tho?

Kinda weird to me that all the supposed fancy sights have the no snap on the front end of the sights. I can understand having the rear side being ramped so that you don't snag while drawing from holster, but I need to operate operationally while operating.

And busting toilets.

ALSO General Questions

I'm going to strip the frame down again to make sure nothing is rusting, are there any necessary upgrades I should think about swapping in while I've got her open?
>>
>>31927562
>trips on serial number
>autism
I kekd audibly
>>
>>31928186

Pretty bright. You'll only see it glowing if it needs to be glowing for you to tell where the hell your sights are though.
>>
File: beret.gif (22KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
beret.gif
22KB, 303x303px
>implying you were not running around your house, pieing the rooms pretending to be in the bin laden raid and then dropped your gun inna toilet
>>
>>31928205

Its really bad. this one ends in 222, my AR ends in 22, my woodsman ends in 8888, another shotgun ends in 333.

I have to keep it up.

>>31928207

Yeah I have night sights on my other carry gun and my nightstand gun and I really like them. Might get silly and get a yellow front or something as well.

>>31928226

Well the crazy fucking nieghbor going off about excecuting people in their homes sort of did get me into slicing pie and 45'ing my toliet.

But I didn't put a slug into the foundation so Wife says I'm okay.

Was really funny with my 4 year old running around the house saying I killed the stupid toilet.
>>
>>31927469
probably could have patched that hole with some caulk and fiberglass.
>>
File: lol.gif (6KB, 288x283px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
6KB, 288x283px
>>31928271
>Was really funny with my 4 year old running around the house saying I killed the stupid toilet.
>>
File: 20161106_165946.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161106_165946.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>31928314

it is a pretty big hole, and you can see it cracked it pretty bad too.

thank goodness shitters where on sale! got out of home despot for under 90 for everything, and it ended up being a good thing because the wax gasket under was pretty much doodoo.

and my wife keeps reasuring me that she hated that toliet anyways.

and to buy a new slide.
>>
>>31928346

Just makes me appreciate my woman so much more.

Literally heard her whisper to my son that he needs to call the toilet stupid, because it makes daddy feel better.

Cue 4 hours of stupid toilet, ding dong the shitter's dead hooray for daddy show tunes.
>>
alright last bump for yall to laugh at me and to give me any pointers in buying / installing a new slide and sights.
>>
>>31927430
>Then my gun flew out of my holster

First, I'd invest in a better holster.
>>
Recap:

>OP has a crazy neighbor
>OP CCs always, even when on the porcelain throne
>While remaining vigilant, ass disaster strikes
>OP rushes to let the browns to the Superbowl
>His 1911 identifies the thread of a great while whale and rolls to grapple
>Critical suscess
>Destroys the great white best, bust is so overmatched hurts itself in the process
>Ascetically hurt and possibly physically damaged, albeit superficially
>OPs 4 year old announces his victory over the beast to all, his woman reassures him his victory is just
>Wants to replace the slide of his 1911, because hes got trips in his SN and he can't stop checked em

Overall this is a solid 8/10 kek OP. You dun good.
The gun should be okay to shoot.
>>
>>31927469
what the fuck am I looking at that is apparently unsafe to fire
>>
What kind of shitty potmetal is your gun made out of that the slide could be damaged from a toilet? Seriously if a simple drop can bend your slide why the fuck would you even feel safe carrying it let alone shooting
>>
>>31928016
Am I alone in this or does it really take 2 full mags to take out a crazy neighbour?

Emergency use only untill you're able to buy a proper replacement. Should be able to get off a warning shot right?
>>
>>31930737

IT is a new aliengear cloaktuck 3.0

Whole day I'd been thinking about lowering the carry ride on it. I have now made the adjustments. I also think it was the quickness with which I dropped trou, taco tuesday shinanigans etc.

Fault it completely on me.

>>31930857

You have read me like an open book. The slide is dead though, I toss hammers that get that big of a buldge / crack. And it is cracked, I can feel it when running a fingernail on it.

>>31930908

the giant crack / divot near the muzzle end of the slide?

>>31930939

It wasn't dropped. It was thrown violently into the shitter, with enough force to bust through the porcelain and crack the cast iron beneath it.

>>31931126

I carry 3 loaded 10s and the 8 in the gun, plus one in the tube. The guy is a autistic violently, pariniod schizo. Parents are drunks/ also hopped up. They let someone diagnosed with manic depressive bipolar smoke weed in his car. Worst fear I have is the guy drives his shitty car at me at 35 mph.

Well actually my worse fear is he gets into his shitty little car while my wife is loading up the kids and decides to drive into her at max speed and crush her and my baby girl into the side of her tahoe.
>>
>>31930939

Also it is a shitty 1911, it is the RIA GI model, the barest of barebones cheap gun. But when I got it used I paid 200 for it, and I was accurate enough to qualify for it to be on my CCW permit.

I always hated the sights and rollmark, and now that I'm carrying alot (move around alot so sweaty) I was flirting with the idea of replacing the slide with a stainless version to make cleaning and maintenance easier.

BTW I got an email back about that one gunbroker item, but the guy I don't think has any proof it came from STI so I'm weary.

The main purpose of this guy is to be minute of man accurate through a windshield out to 25 yards.
>>
File: its bad.jpg (326KB, 1568x1080px) Image search: [Google]
its bad.jpg
326KB, 1568x1080px
>>31930908

I made you a picture :D

Where the yellow arrows are I can feel cracks and a bulge.
>>
>>31930857

So here's the real question: did OP shit themselves, use destroyed toilet, or shit out a window?
>>
>>31931331

Well I pulled the gun out of the shitter, which had not been desecrated yet, and then sat down and shat down. Let the gun drain of water in the sink while I gave birth to the remake of the cosby show: broken pool electric boogaloo edition.

When I flushed I could hear the water flowing through the hole and onto the floor.

When I examined the gun after taking it apart to dry and oil I noticed the bulge and crack.

When I told my wife how fucking stupid I am she just laughed, sighed, shook her head and said she was happy it wasn't her gun.

Which is an EG mak, so who knows what would have happened to my house.

BEST PART house only has one shitter, so we had to fix that nonsense that day.
>>
>>31931378
Tell us stories about your crazy autistic neighbor.
>>
>>31931328
OWO what's that?
>>
>>31932698

give me 10 mins to write it up.
>>
>>31931378
Take it to a gunsmith. He'll give you a better opinion than we can, especially with your shitty pics.
>>
>>31931328
it's probably a crack in the finish. I saw a thread with pics inside the RIA 1911 shop and the last step was a dip or painting on finish, then a trip through the oven. It's not parkerized or blued, right?
>>
>>31933211

Parkerized, would a chip in the finish be detectable with my nail?

I can see a faint bulge as well.

Anyways the neighbor

>lives at parents
>diagnosed manic depressive bipolar schizophrenic
>sinkness getting noticeably worse 2 years ago
>we find out he has multiple facebook accounts of himself dating his mother in different ways
>gets hooked on the marijuana
>everyday wakes up at 9, smokes for an hour, then drives over to my work to harrass me from across the street
>harassment includes yelling I'll eat your fucking children from across the street, both at home and at work
>has a record, restraining orders
>literal cuck dad co owner of one of little town's big buisness
>mom is ms or something and hopped up 24/7
>he goes through 5-6 cars a year
>literally sits in his driveway listening to edge:themusic and red lining his pos

I'll go on
>>
>>31931378
I'd take it off your hands if you think it's really a problem, though it's probably this >>31933211
>a ghost gun with the ghost of shitters past

>>31933310
Steel does weird stuff when peened so you might be feeling a wrinkle
>>
>>31933333
checked
>>
>>31927430
>so what slide should i get?

You should invest in a fucking toilet brush desu senpai.
>>
>>31933333

I mean I did chuck it full on at cast iron. And again, gun ends in trips- get your own repeating, oh I see you've brought your own.
I'm trying to think of memorable moments, but there are many so ask away for specifics.

>every day pops into corner store across street, gets drink and cigs then sits in his car for an hourish listening to angry teenager music and shouting the lyrics at people
>sometimes stands outside his car, billy madison style with the music blaring
>often writes notes on his back windshield in white
>satanic shit, crazy shit, pop icon shit
>one day he has serial killer on board written on the back parked at corner store and with a megaphone is "whispering" at people
>calls himself the scotchbrite serial killer gang
>has horrible taste in metal

>at work one day
>raining hard as fuck
>there is CN, smoking an e cigerette in the downpour
>>
>>31933381

Don't have to, bought a new one instead. MERICA.

>one day CN is screaming in his yard
>lots of stuff about sowing a harvest, organs, killing babies, fucking his mother, etc
>screaming about corn
>later we drive by and find he has planted a small garden
>inbetween the driveway and the sidewalk
>sits out there for a few hours singing, horribly.

>One day CN is doing laps around town with his jetta
>after about 4 hours of redlining and breaking around all 6 stop signs he pulls into parking lot for corner store
>full on blue angels amount of smoke pushing out hte tailpipe
>couldn't see the stop sign 25 yards away
>aftering popping smoke drives off

>gets a pt cruiser
>constantly tries to run people into on coming traffic / off the road
>guns after you pop onto shitty single lane highway
>takes shitty pt cruiser into the dirt to flip you off
>in orchards

>one day danny is sick of my shit

TBC
>>
>>31927891
I would seriously stop worrying about it. RIA will warranty the gun but I'm not sure they would do anything about minor cosmetic damage. Fitting a slide is a big deal, I would have a gunsmith do it if you want it done well and quickly. I actually like the old RIA rollmarks, it's a shame to see some idiot ditch the slide for no fucking reason. Worst case scenario is a tiny chip of metal breaks off someday and goes flying downrange when you chamber a round.
>>
>>31933523

>CN pulls into cornerstore
>smokes cig, writes shit on car, screams, erases it, writes more shit
>pretty much Thursday

After a few of the very directed "I will sneak into your house and eat your children", I as a new father went to the sheriff to see what was what.

Pretty much they wouldn't be able to hold him for longer than 24 hours, the jail is full, he hasn't done anything yet, you should get a permit to carry but a restraining order is unlikely. This is in commiefornia, so I have no idea why the mentally ill violent fuckwad is actually a misunderstood genius bullshit would be the way they took it.

Anyways got my permit year and a half ago on the deputies and friends' advice.

One thing the sheriff did say I should do is take documentation of his harassment, and it might help my case for a later restraining order.

>this thursday CN is pissed
>starts blaring music from his car, and begins to push his car up and down the parking lot while pointing and screaming at me
>continues for about 10 mins retard strengthing the car 10 feet over and over again

TBC
>>
>>31933438
>>31933523
>>31933627
christ, this guy needs help
>>31933612
>he likes the massive ROCK ISLAND ARMORY â„¢

Do you also slap every decal you get in the mail onto your car?
>>
>>31933627
Shit, I would document everything if not for legal reasons, sounds like you could write a book.

Also, what county? LA here
>>
>>31933612
>Worst case scenario is a tiny chip of metal breaks off someday and goes flying downrange when you chamber a round.

That is what I thought too. And again, I do have a friend who is a smith, has all the jigs and does his own STI guns for IDPA or 3gun or what have you.

I'm saying fuck it and taking it as a sign to upgrade the shit like I wanted to a few months back.

>CN jumps in his car and barrels it across the street

See his dad visits my buisness quite often, as he again is a co founder of one of hte three big deals in small town. Wife when not high out of her mind on meds came in with her handyman from uganda quite often as well. No embellishment there, at all.

The son, not that often. But over a few years when he did come in he would freak out more. Weirdly enough I was never present for any of these.

>CN flies across traffic and gets in complex's parking lot
>flies out of the car to try and come in the building
>I got to yell at him across the glass, one hand on door and one on gun to leave
>wonderful sheriff says he is admonished from entering, but not enough for a restraining order

TBC
>>
>>31933668

based butt county

>>31933642

Here is the real sad part. His dad is an alchy, mom is on serious meds for some MS type illness. Niether of them are home. The sheriffs have been in their front lawn multiple times, tasers and guns out to deal with him.

>crazy neighbor gets a tazer online
>and a sword
>is NOT one of those shootings that end up going viral

This happened in almost predictable cycles. Dad would sometimes forget when CN needed his fucking LITHIUM INJECTIONS.

They are both very old as well, he is prolly 26-28

CONT

>guy wouldn't just pick on me as well
>yells at random people
>tries to play it off as listening to music and he is shouting the lyrics
>doubt.gif
>constant attempts to cause accidents at the one 4 way stop in town
>>
>one day CN decides to get close and personal with people near the corner store
>this is after he rammed another car into the corner store's employee's car and wrecked both
>goes up to people and tries to whisper in their ear "you're a faggot"
>this is commiefornia, people are confused
>redneck takes no shit, and after CN drops in behind him for the third time APPARENTLY pops him in the nose, walks back to truck and goes to work

I didn't see any of that, so who knows. I did get to watch this

>CN runs home
>gets a machette / shovel / tactical enntrenching tool
>paces up and down parkinglot looking at people to stare at while smacking the weapong in his palm, gangsta style

>wild tweakers have appeared!
>CN used 'crazy stare'!
>It has no effect!
>wild tweakers use 'twearer stare'!

>ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE

CONT
>>
>>31933828

>cn freaks the fuck out, he hasn't had people out crazy him in a while
>jumps in his car
>blows past the stop sign
>flies over the railroad tracks, parks his car behind his dad's at his dad's work and boxes him in
>runs inside with weapon

I can't see the building from here all that well, but I did watch him run inside. Apparently he threatened to burn the place down, gun down the secretaries, screamed about lighting the trucks out front up etc
>supposedly ran upstairs to scream at dad
>accounts vary, from either him bashing weapon thing against door, body slamming dad, pissing on the door, and trying to break down the door to get to dad's gun collection in his office

One, some or all of those things happened who knows. I do know that after this when the cops showed up he jumped off the stairs and shattered his ankle and needed to be taken away to the hospital.

His jump shattered his ankle to the point where it needed multiple surgeries. Sadly not his right ankle, I was hoping he fucked it up enough to not be able to drive.

Anyways the day the toilet met its match is the day I saw CN get out of daddy's vehicle without a cast and start screaming shit at me. While daddy was outside. Who said nothing to fat ass screaming about executing people.

Spent the rest of the day listening to him get back to old habits, smoking weed in his car, reving the engine, driving off, coming back., screaming shit. Good times in commiefornia.

Only saving grace is I've converted most of the neighbors to carry themselves.

On the real, I get the feeling that everyone else wants him to bite the dust so they don't have to deal anymore. He has a brother and sister that are borderline normal. It is obvious his parents just want him gone and don't care who 'ends' him.
>>
>>31933951
Yeah, I'd still carry that cracked gun if the guy is still around being that guy if you have no alternative.

Think it's going to be nothing, you aren't going to tell him you dropped it in the shitter are you?
>>
>>31933310
Holy fuck, if thats true why is this guy not in prison and why does he obsess over you?
>>
>>31934040

I've got a second carry gun that is small enough to carry as well as a backup. The issues that is annoying is that my state makes you test certain parts of the test again to add a firearm to your allowed ccw list.

>>31934076

I don't know. I'm brown? ish? His dad runs town? No, everyone calls the dad a flat dick or a cuck.

It seems like no one wants to deal with him, and we don't have asylums. People responding to him have gotten shitcanned from their work after reporting him for shit. Sheriff keeps saying he can hold him for 24 hours, but the jail is full anyways and his parents can sign him out. It would be different if he wasn't smoking weed again.

Regarding my relationship with the town and businesses I am independent, liked but relatively new to town. If this sounds like a horror movie plot imagine living in it.

Even worse, I am not a small person nor incapable of the fisticufs. Let us say I am actually being employed to teach people to fight etc. He fucking knows this.

He is just a few years shy of full CWC, but there is a lot of similarity.

I think he hates me mostly because I walk down the street. He is actually crazy.
>>
>>31933951
Assuming this is true which I probably shouldn't I would just beat the living fuck out of him if I caught him outside one night. The guy has clearly never had anyone stand up to him and the parents surely are mentally ill too if they're tolerating this shit. Turn his face into one big bruise, maybe break his right ankle like you said. I'm not trying to be 3dgy but this might be a community service if this mentally ill man-child is forced to actually account for the shit he pulls. Also the cops in your town are beyond lazy, this guy is getting into multiple car accidents and threatening people on a daily basis there is no way in hell they couldn't charge him with shit. I wonder if daddy is in cahoots with the police.
>>
>>31934176

see that sounds great but he lives across the street from me and his parents are just enough the bunch of cunts to press charges if I did anything to him.

The sheriff said go ahead and shoot him if he comes at me, but I really do not feel comfortable with that at all. He just needs to get help, free from illicit drugs and away from me.

And like I said, daddy is the co founder of one of the 3 or 4 big deals in town. So you may be on to something, but after talking to sheriff buddies they say no one wants to do the paperwork and there really isn't anywhere to send him. Another a sheriff buddy said was that he is with it just enough and long enough to pull off sanity and get let out right away. Like I said, everyone is lazy and doesn't want to do anything.

It reminds me of that one 4 way stop sign that is in every little town. The one that people say "hey, you should put a stop light there before some little kid gets killed"

And then they put a stop light up and name the street after the kid that got killed.
>>
>>31934257
He didn't used to drive a blue corvette with a stupid fucking spoiler on the back did he?
>>
>>31934076
Seems like it's simply a case of repeat exposure. Could happen to anyone the CN consistently sees.

Provided OP isn't making shit up.
>>
>>31934283

maybe, I've only known him for 8 i think cars.

I've been here a few years, married and settled down etc. Can't let kids play in front yard, too many bad thoughts about him and his shitbox going 30. He was out of commishin for about 10 months with the cast and surgery, but he is out riding around right now, I can hear him.

>>31934308

This is what I thought. I don't think his room faces the street, and when I walk down it I'm across the street from him anyways. I was taking a longer route, might go back to that.

I do know he has a few favorites he harrasses / gets triggered by. Maybe because from the corner store he can see one of the spots I work? Don't know, don't like it.
>>
>>31934257
Thats absolutely sickening that the cops won't do anything, maybe you should call the State Troopers if the local assholes won't do anything. Also if he can get checked and be cleared as sane then the cops are really really fucking lazy because he now is responsible for all the threats he spews. Also on the beating idea, don't let anyone know its you, the shitbag surely has a lot of enemies, wear a mask or something and turn his face into paste and tell him if he does stop terrorizing the town you're gonna do even worse the next time.

Seriously though if your local cops are such armchair warriors they won't even do paper work they need to be fired on the spot, thats just massive abuse of power and corruption.
>>
File: 1477707015036.png (2MB, 826x826px) Image search: [Google]
1477707015036.png
2MB, 826x826px
>>31934344
This dude sounds like Krieg from Borderlands
>>
>>31927512
1911 fags BTFO
1911 destroyed by a single drop
1911 beaten by a toilet
>>
>>31934466
Fuck, you could probably convince most of then neighbors to go full mob justice and beat the fuck out of him one night. Just wear exact matching clothes and masks and CN wouldn't ever be articulate enough to even try to point fingers at anyone (if he could even point fingers anymore).

I would definitely try the State Trooper thing first. Maybe his crazy ass will get into an altercation with the police and he'd get arrested or just get killed for being a crazy fuck.
>>
>>31934466

well the real shitter is I'm friends with one of these big names in town's son, and he has informed me that said buisness he freaked out in cost 40k in security upgrades to avoid liability.

And its commiefornia, even as based as local sheriffs et al can be with most things, it is still commiefornia. I'm just happy I get to live in the shiniest wart county on the state hemeriods that is commiefornia.

Do you know who Leeland Yee is?

>>31934489

He does play vidya the other hours he isn't being a nutter in public. He might think that.

>>31934499

To be fair the toilet is dead as well. And I'm sure it would fire a few mags before chipping off and becoming a real issue. And it is an RIA.
>>
>>31934517
hey OP. your gun is fine. IF you are upset about that chip, just knock it off with a file. gun will still shoot, and now it has character.

See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtGntnu9HME

Your gun is fine.
>>
>>31934511

he has had issues with the cops before. The only reason I hear on why they won't lock him up for this shit is that the jail is full and there are no asylums anymore. I've heard this from judges down to deputies.

He does have a few restraining orders against him last I checked, if I have another oh shit moment like when he tried to enter the building I'm filing paperwork, bitches be damned.

>>31934587

I have seen that before. I'm not a metallurgist, but I'd think pitting is different from making a crack. And I am carrying it, along with smaller backup, for now.

The wife already gave me the okay to upgrade slide and sights, so I'm going to run with it. Also we get a new shitter!
>>
remembered another gem

>CN has taken a certain hatred for dogs
>one guy got fired from his job after he reported to the sheriff that CN had been bashing at their fence screaming that he was going to eat their dog
>has stared VERY uncomfortably at the dogs at the local strip mall's dog grooming store
>one of our building's secretaries is coming in and she brings a dog that she was baby sitting
>calls in tears to 911 about CN shouting from across the street that he was going to 'step on her little dog and crush her ribs and eat her and eat her and eat her'

cops did nothing. commiefornia. i duno, at least I can carry.

But again it would be one thing, but his flat dick dad this whole time he has been immobile has been driving him to the corner store to get shit for him.
>>
>>31934742
Nigger, you need to call some journalists or something to get into your fucking town and expose this garbage. Your police force is incompetent as fuck, and people are getting fired for reporting this piece of shit.

Tear that fucking town down.
>>
>>31934742
>threatening to kill puppers
Shoot him. Though t b h I wouldn't mind watching a cage fight between him and my dog. Pretty damn sure she'd rip his fucking throat out.
>>
>>31934829

but i live there...also commiefornia is very weird about mental illness. They literally have no where to put him.

>>31934833

He couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. He is fat fat skinny fat, no muscle whatso ever. But according to his facebook he is obsessed with coldsteel, and worse has a fucking car he drives around.

Seriously you don't know nightmares till you have kids and know that guy is behind the wheel driving down your street.
>>
>>31927430
Try not being a fucking stupid retard.

AW OOPS DROPPED MY GUN HURR DURR

Shut the fuck up and use it on yourself already.
>>
>>31934891

at least I didn't blow a .45 sized hole in the toilet and leave lead in the foundation. At least that is what I've been telling myself.
>>
>>31934925
If you're having trouble with your cn why not vandalise some of his dad's co founders' store and try to pin it on him. Pretty sure those guys would be able to do something about it
>>
>>31934878
Had a long reply typed out but mobile postimg makes me want to punch kittens so,
That guy is a special case of headfuck. But I was surprised to learn mj exacerbates his problems. I've been close to people whom suffer from bipolar and schizophrenia and they all benefited greatly from weed.
A special case indeed.
>>
>>31934975

You don't think he has already done that? It is one of those small town things, anyone who brought up shit in the last few years got canned or worse. But he has gotten much worse in the last year so who knows.

Like I said, everyone seems to be waiting for someone else to do something. He has already cost his daddy's company 50 grand on bullshit, and his dad who knows how much in 4 to 6 cars a year for the weirdo.

>>31935028

I don't really have a jarring opinion on the bud, but it is pretty obvious it isn't helping him. Might be the whole psychosis thing. He had developed an obvious routine around smoking and going nutters. IT is also apparent that whatever he watches or listens to affects his reality.

The day of the toliet death I could hear him shouting about 'wanting to keep things going' , how 'i didn't report you becuase i knew YOU'D be hte one to get locked up, not ME AHAHAHAHAHAH' etc. I assume he is talnig about me or another stalking victim.

This was all after you could hear, and smell him light up next to his car.
>>
>>31935065
>His reality
Two word nightmare right there.
>>
>>31934517
Yeah I know who old Leeland "I like gun control until it stops my Stinger sales" Yee is, also why did you move to Cali if you hate it so much?
>>
>>31935148

I was born here, the state is large. Born in city, moved here. Settled down, rode out west, got old, all that shit.

>>31935125

I know right? This would have never bothered me before the kids too, double worse.
>>
It sounds to me like everyone in town is afraid of this little psycho fuck because daddy is too pussy to tell his insane son to cool it. Seriously if someone were to shoot this bitch in the back of the head they'd probably be saving someone's life somewhere down the line because this seems to be where this is going. Just out of curiosity would you mind posting his Facebook OP? I'd kind of like to just confirm he exists and see all his coldsteel shitposting.
>>
>>31935397

he deleted it, or actually I'm pretty sure the parents did. a year ago we tried to talk the patents about what was happening, got a lot of oh no, not our kid, don't call the cops call us instead etc etc
and again, he himself ismt too threatening, but him in a car sure is.

i feel like ive ranted but appreciate the input. i might update when/if i fix gun or anymore cn shenanigans
>>
>>31932959
This
>>
>>31935458
>but him in a car sure is.

The solution has made itself clear.

Torch his fucking car. Molotov that shit.
>>
>>31934176
That sounds like it will prove completely ineffective at controlling his behavior. It really sounds like he needs to be taken into somebody's care. Whose care, who pays for it, and how proper treatment methods are determined I would have no idea.
>>
>>31935865
No way bro, all we need to do to fix the mentally ill is just show them who's boss, they just need to be taught a lesson. But of course all these cucks and "doctors" say we should be coddling them and trying to treat it or whatever, it's just typical liberal bullshit
>>
>>31935458
Throw some caltrops in his drive way. Having all four tires blown isn't enough to warrant replacing the car, but it will put it out of commission for awhile.
>>
>>31933438
He doesn't drive a BMW does he? There's a dude who's off his fucking rocker that comes into the dealership with his music up as loud as it'll go...
>>
>>31940642
Never mind read the rest of the thread
>>
>>31935065
>anyone who brought up shit in the last few years got canned or worse

Sorry if you explained this and I missed it but why is this, exactly? I can't imagine anyone likes the guy, so why would they not want people complaining about him? If anything wouldn't they want as many complaints as possible on record so he can finally be committed or something?
>>
your slide is perfectly fine; you don't get hairline cracks from that. It's only the coating that appears that way, furthermore, that part of the gun isn't really load bearing. If you want to fix it for aesthetics, go ahead, but it's fine to fire.

Also, your CN needs to have an unfortunate accident that no one will look into very deep because no one liked him anyway.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.