[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The greatest (amatuer) raid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14

File: St. James.png (1MB, 1294x915px) Image search: [Google]
St. James.png
1MB, 1294x915px
ITT: We plan a raid on Jeffery Epstein's pedo island fortress

Lets say a wealthy business man suspects his kidnapped daughter is on the island or some evangelists poured their money together to fuck up some devil worshipers. It's enough to cover travel and hotel under the guise of tourists, scuba gear, boats, some black market firearms, ect.

Firearms in the local area:
>http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/antigua-and-barbuda
>The estimated total number of guns (both licit and illicit) held by civilians in Antigua & Barbuda is 6,000
>The number of registered guns in Antigua & Barbuda is reported to be 1,671

Local area:
>http://www.eliteislandresorts.com/antigua/st-james/
>Population on the bigger island is 80,000 people
>Tourist destination
>Guests can also sunbathe or dip into six distinctive swimming pools and succumb to the pleasures of a spa and salon. Exercise buffs also enjoy the resort's six tennis courts and Fitness Center, while families appreciate the resort's special children's area and the complimentary, award-winning Kidz Club.
>Kidz Club

The POTUS has visited there and any guests on Little Saint James would probably have their own body guards with them.

The objective of the raid is to gather evidence of child abuse and real satanic rituals, rescue any prisoners, and get out alive.

Perks:
-Trump loans you a helicopter and a pilot.
-Alex Jones agrees to stage a media stunt by bum rushing the island during the daytime so you can assess security response.
>>
>>31927376
if you need to extract one person, is easy, they probably don't have heavily armed security

you will need a amphibious plane to get out later.

I would find the target location, extract it with a small team using guns with suppressors, at night, if possible using a distraction like blowing up the generators and backups, so i could use both panic and darkness to escape.
in total I would need a small team to get the target, a small team to set charges on the generators and one back at the plane, you could do to 8 to 12 men, I suppose. hardest part is pin-point the package location
>>
>Get ultra wealthy
>Acquire friendships
>Go to island
>See horrible shit
>Expose horrible shit

boom proceed to have the media rip these rich assholes a new hole.
>>
The helicopter will be loud and attract attention. We can use it for extract, but infil should use dark, small boats. A team of 16 autists should suffice, armed with NVD.
>>
File: 601px-PG-Uzi-6.jpg (54KB, 601x260px) Image search: [Google]
601px-PG-Uzi-6.jpg
54KB, 601x260px
They have buildings on all corners of the island with the main complex being at the north tip. I think we should be hit them simultaneously with the main bulk of the force on the northern complex. The island looks too big to spend time running around on.

Dog island and Great St. James looks like they have good enough cover to assault from, but they will no doubt have eyes watching the north west approach.

Depending what we find, the groups on the southern part of the island can exfiltrate on thier own. If they find a number of prisoners they could move up, secure a landing zone for the helicopter and move out from there.
>>
>>31927464
>spend years hob-knobbing with pretentious fucks i have nothing in common with to maybe some day be invited
>operate operationally in scuba gear with black market weapons to free kidnapped children and possibly take over the island and its inhabitants for "interrogation"

i know what i pick
>>
>>31927494

>Implying you'll do any "operating"

Cute.
>>
>>31927511
you dont know me
>>
>>31927520

I don't need to know you to know you're a autistic faggot that will never do any of this.
>>
>>31927494
>>31927511
Scuba diver here who dives around st john / little st james yearly. theres very little security, if any, that i've ever seen at the island. the USVI is very laid back. occasionally ill see him flying around in his little chopper.
>>
>>31927532
Then why are you posting in a thread based solely on speculation and imagination?
>>
>>31927376
>get a bunch of ill-trained /k/ommandos to storm an island
The bay of pigs already happened tho
>>
>>31927554

Because I'm here to shit on that. :^)
>>
>>31927511
>>31927520
>>31927532
>>31927554

Guys! The enemy is out there!

OUT THERE!!
>>
>>31927587
solid
>>
>Hey guys, totally another /k/ommando here, how about we plan a fully organised attack on people in extremely high places.

ATF/CIA/FBI/Alphabetty spaghetti pls go. Also try harder next time.

>>31927566
Made me laugh. A lot.
>>
>>31927593
I know right, damn public servants.
But seriously though. Lets get back to discussing committing acts of domestic terrorism in the name of our mutual ideologies.

We should meet up some time. Introduce me to your militia group.
>>
>>31927376
>implying this island has any real defenses

We might as well take a little raft to the shore from an ocean-worthy boat that carried all our gear from mainland USA.
>>
Can we invade Sealand already? I am fucking itching for it.
>>
>>31927376
Back to reality, you need to determine the capabilities of the police force(s) on the island, and the military there.

Where even is this island? What country?

I seriously doubt Epstein has a real paramilitary force protecting his private pedophile resort. So that means they would simply call the police.
>>
>>31927671
>The defence forces of Antigua & Barbuda are reported to have 250 firearms
>Police in Antigua & Barbuda are reported to have 400

They had 13 homicides in 2014.

Would be ideal to be done before they figure out what's going on and mobilize.
>>
File: 1475400472576.jpg (32KB, 627x497px) Image search: [Google]
1475400472576.jpg
32KB, 627x497px
>>31927694
With such a limited response available it would practically be like when ISIS attacked a tourist beach.

How exactly would the exfiltration avoid detection trying to sail away back to whereever? How would the ride there avoid getting arrested for participating?

If you can't count on complete secrecy you/we will all be arrested returning to America.

Might need to rent/buy/steal a boat in the local area and take it to the island. With such a strain on speed, and the speed of communication these days, it's likely that motorized transport would be absolutely necessary once on the island as well.
>>
>>31927728
Relying on procuring transportation once on the island would require more skills than any of us are likely to possess. This could easily turn into a massive clusterfuck, and I doubt a small group of autists could steal a boat that can transport themselves, all of their armaments AND a bunch of motorcycles to the island, let alone offload them safely.
>>
>>31927532
projecting
>>
>>31927376
woah, you fags actually doing something useful for once.
-From pol with love
>>
File: happening.png (2MB, 1972x892px) Image search: [Google]
happening.png
2MB, 1972x892px
>>31927728
>>31927756
How long could Nugget PMC stay on the Epstein island before being detected?

Is there a source for transportation locally?

Here's a hypothetical:

>a bunch of tourists visit a nearby island ( /k/ autists )
>somehow, magically their gear is dropped off by the smuggling boat from America
>autists proceed to procure deniable transport to Epstein island via stealing a boat that can handle multiple 400 lb mouthbreathers and 25cc mini motorcycles
>autists almost drown unloading mini motorcycles and plate carriers and raifus on epstein island, no resistance
>epstein island places a call to the police, police chopper inbound
>autists try not to die of exhaustion while put-putting toward the resort building
>police helicopter reaches biker gang before arrival, is shot down by someone with an FAL, police forces super pissed now
>police boats getting packed with angry armed islander police
>/k/ reaches the building, terrorizes some guests, gets lost in the resort, discovers (or doesn't) whatever is there
>police forces outnumber /k/ 10:1, it's standoff

Where does it go from there? Is there a police force on the Epstein island?
>>
>>31927376
Can't we just call in a terrorist threat?
Say the have bombs and guns and that "they'll make 9/11 look like a fucking joke?"
Wouldn't they have to investigate?
>>
>>31927842
They don't have to do shit, if the call isn't credible they won't do shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4zluA60hjs
>>
>>31927464
>proceed to have the media rip these rich assholes a new hole.
Yeah, because the media are famously friends of justice.
>>
>>31927842
These people have friends in the highest places in government including the former, current, and possibly future president of the united states.

They could hold a tea party for ISIS and the most they would do is show up and personally hand them their annual destabilize the middle east grant.
>>
>Small group of autists planning to forcefully take an island just to look for shit.

I am disappoint.
You are thinking about it wrong.
>>
>>31927877
I wouldn't mind just leveling the whole compound, but I'm sure someone would go "muh keeeddzz" and defund the entire idea.

Hypothetically.
>>
>>31927877
exactly. We need to build a wet works submarine a la the cartels.
>>
>>31927573
Mission accomplished. RTB
>>
>>31927883
or some improvised shipborne munitions.

what kind of range do shitty ISIS/IRA devices have?
>>
can we actually get this satirical planning on somwhere more secure?
>>
>>31927882
It's not the kids, it's the evidence you're supposed to be looking for
>>
bump for justice
>>
>>31927728
>>31927832
It would require more finesse than bum rushing the island with speed boats.

If we can't find guys who know how to swim for 400m from Dog island and Grater St. James at night then it becomes a suicide mission.
>>
>>31928012
its also a suicide mission if you plan the entire thing on fucking 4CHAN, no?
>>
File: loominarty.png (636KB, 655x631px) Image search: [Google]
loominarty.png
636KB, 655x631px
reminder
>>
>>31927376
Use funds to buy naval vessel.
Proceed to use naval cannon and missiles to destroy compound.
>there was some collateral damage
>>
>>31928063
my uncle Yuri has an old cold war era submarine and its still functioning. Any interest? He somehow acquired it after the soviet union fell.
>>
>>31928104
Can you pick me up on the way there?
I'd also need a place to hide if the operation is successful since I'd have committed treason for fighting for a foreigbn country
>>
>>31927832
>>somehow, magically their gear is dropped off by the smuggling boat from America
Be careful, guess Epstein could know any big weaponry smuggled near him.
>>
>>31928129
yea you can sleep in a torpedo tube.
>>
>>31928012
It's only 400m? That's not too bad, even in open water.
>>
>>31928252
Deal, my life sucks anyway
>>
File: next Battlefield map 3.png (629KB, 640x591px) Image search: [Google]
next Battlefield map 3.png
629KB, 640x591px
Here's a map if anyone interested, otherwise I'll just bring my autism back to my containment board
>>
Isn't the temple above a cliff?
>>
File: temple.jpg (162KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
temple.jpg
162KB, 1024x683px
>>31928872
Yes it is
>>
>>31927376
Context? Does this have to do with that hillary chairman being invited to some occult ritual?
>>
>>31928944
Potentially. It's the destination for the lolita express.
>>
>>31928942
Rush the temple
Its close enough to the shore to get in within 30 seconds of landing
It looks isolated enough that no one else on the island would know what's happening without someone alerting them
>>
File: wiki.png (80KB, 1139x408px) Image search: [Google]
wiki.png
80KB, 1139x408px
>>31928944
sort of:
there's suspicions of pedo stuff among the Clinton staff, she herself is possibly involved along with her husband and Obama
This is a private island where some anons think there is something, most likely occult stuff, but there could also be related shit to this case
>>
Question for you anons seriously considering this.

Lets say you get onto the island, you find shit, get it and get away safely.
How do you manage to expose them without getting raped for terrorism?

These guys are pretty fucking high up, and one of them could become POTUS, I'm pretty sure no big time media outlet would risk it and posting it online would get you tracked down and "suicided", shilled out of existence and discredited.
>>
>>31929058
wikileak the shit out of it, local and international media will be forced to talk about it. International pressure should take care of the rest along with the opposing party people in govt.

im not sure how wikileaks actually works mind you, but if you have the resources to pull an operation like that off, i would be inclined to believe that you can contact wikileaks and bait them with a little bit of info in order for them to provide "safe" ways of communications.
>>
Let's work with resources that someone could legality and quickly pursue. I know this has already been stated but exfiltration is the most difficult part of this job. If you are going to start killing people on US territory, it is best to bail to a country that hates the US (i.e. Venezuela) so you can leak the pedo ring. One dude isn't enough, also a seaplane is the only vehicle that is fast enough to pull this off before the Coast Guard could muster a response. Finally, it would be best to find a way to hide the plane being used (keep it far off shore). That way you wouldn't have to ditch a multi million dollar vehicle.
>>
File: Phoenix-Arms-HP22A-2.jpg (414KB, 800x629px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix-Arms-HP22A-2.jpg
414KB, 800x629px
How the assault would go

>/k/ommandos get together
>organize for assault
>Everybody starts trash talking each other weapons
>"is that a SCAR! FAL MASTER RACE"
>nothing gets done
>>
>>31929531
>someone gets pissed
>starts shooting
>operation turns into a free-for-all deathmach before even starting
>everybody dies
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>31927376
100 nuggeteers is all I need.
>>
>>31927478
Securing exit points and locking down the island should be objective one. I really can't see this working without a little over one hundred people and air assets for exfil.
>>
>>31927566
>Bay of Pigs 2: Oink Harder
I say lets make this a trial run for another pass at Cuba.
>>
>>31927464

They wouldn't let you on the island unles they already had video evidence of you molesting a minor.
>>
>>31930426
Hence why steven hawking has been there, right?
>>
this thread is rich I am dying of laughter. You seriously think that you could get out of this alive... Storming a private island that is federally guarded and belongs to political elites , and not suffer repercussions, they could disappear 100 k/mandos and their families if they wanted to hell these people could disappear 1k of people if they wanted to any act like this is just dumb. get this shit off k before we have 3 letter agency's showing up. I for one don't feel like getting anally force fed at gitmo
>>
>>31930507
>federally guarded
Where did you get this idea? It's just a rich pedos private rock.
>>
go in at night all black black paint paddleboat
find source of islands power and cut it off
NV goggles w/ knives only
assassinate gaurds as necessary/take hostages
use guns only as a means of threat and compliance
get evidence and evac by means of speedboat
>>
we can get so much more if we occupy strategic points on the island, such as airports, ports, farms, power supply points and just take the island for ourselves
>>
>>31930815
>Forcefully take US soil from some extremely powerful people.
>Expecting it to end even remotely well.
>>
>>31930507
>Implying every single domestic and international 3 letter agency doesn't already have everybody on /k/ on watchlists.
>>
>>31930815
How big do you think this lump of dirt is?
>>
>>31930815
The island is like, 500m wide
>>
>>31927376
This is pretty fucking dumb guys
Not once in this thread have I seen any disclaimer regarding actual intentions.

Basically you're publicly planning a raid on a US citizen's home.

I'm fucked too since I'm not tipping off the authorities. You happy now /k/?
>>
Hey Mr Alphabet Agent, I do not condone any actions of anyone in this thread. All my posts ITT have been calling people stupid for even considering this.

Don't fugg me.
>>
>>31934552
>>31936486
>implying anyone takes /k/ seriously.
>implying 4chan is still relevant
>implying anyone here is not a morbidly obese couch potato in a basement without any actual knowledge
yeah guys, i think we all are going to jail, i can hear the party van coming, and all their swat teams
>>
What about victory by complete and utter chaos?
It's a paid service to smuggle refugees, but if you did it for free and had enough boats, you could smuggle an indefinite number of people onto the island, the only limitation is your human storage capacity.

Bonus points if they have pre-assigned residences on the island, so security forces have to be spread thin to deal with the chaos.

If you can get the density of security low enough, then you might end up with guards that would have no backup if suddenly assaulted during what looks like an innocent logistical fuckup, allowing free roaming of the islands.

I dunno how dense security there is, but a single boat could cause a brief moment of anarchy if carrying a sufficiently disorganised mob.

I wonder if you could bribe smugglers headed for a nearby area to go to the island instead, all simultaneously?

Using numerous already existent smugglers for a massive bombardment of people would cause a long lasting security crisis, and absolute anarchy that could take days to fix if the people were told that they were being sent in huge numbers for the explicit purpose of overwhelming guards.

Imagine, thousands of third-worlders storming a private island, looting the buildings...
>>
>get geared up
>go to island
>die

You will find only eternal suffering. Moloch hungers. : )
>>
>>31937253
Joke is on you comrade I already sold my soul to Stan for some ice cream
>>
File: 4356768.png (277KB, 459x509px) Image search: [Google]
4356768.png
277KB, 459x509px
>>31927566
THE BAY OF KIDS
>>
>Gather a shit ton of /k/ommandos and say that we're going ton the ultimate /k/ meet up
>Buy a cargo ship and load everyone's weapons and equipment on it
>Crash the ship onto the Island and have everyone jump out Roman trireme style
>Bum rush the Island with overwhelming firepower and numbers

They can't kill all of us guys!
>>
>>31940148
sounds proppa orky
>>
The key here is going to be transmitting the evidence as quickly as possible to people who are going to use it.

I recommend digital cameras and satellite internet to China, Russia, and Trump tower.

As for the actual raid, just load up some local fishing boats with your dudes and as much local muscle as possible and hope that they don't realize what's going on until most of your guys are unloaded. A fishing boat should have several thousand miles of range, be a common sight in the area, and carry a lot of men for not that much money.

With any luck you can score some slavshit in Haiti or something, but if not, just buy all the guns in Florida.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.