[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which ones are better? RIA 1911s or Kimber 1911s?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: RIA1911.jpg (141KB, 852x774px) Image search: [Google]
RIA1911.jpg
141KB, 852x774px
Which ones are better? RIA 1911s or Kimber 1911s?
>>
>>31926247

RIA
At least they aren't overpriced
>>
>>31926250
I guess, over here the Kimbers are about 500€ more expensive.

Then again, the RIAs cost 1100€ anyways...
>>
>>31926266
>1100 euromonopolydollars
>RIA

What does a well made original colt go for? Both your testicles, first born son and your wife has to let muzzies gang rape her for the rest of your marriage?
>>
I bought myself a kimber back in 2009, I only shot like 50 rounds through it, but it had unusual wear. I sold it because /k/ told me it was shit.
>>
>>31926412
/k/ also said the Mosin was the best WW2 bolt action ever and if you didn't agree you were a Jew, liberal, fascist, faggot, richfag, not a true /k/ommando.
>>
>>31926409
I genuinely don't want to know, guns are really overpriced in Romania because of how ridiculous the laws are.

It's probably just even more boatloads of money, though.
>>
>>31926433
They're not wrong
>>
>>31926409
>Both your testicles, first born son and your wife has to let muzzies gang rape her for the rest of your marriage?
I thought that was the new German national anthem.
>>
>>31926247
Kimber Custom Shop>RIA>Baseline Kimber

It's sad how far Kimber has fallen.
>>
>>31926247
I don't understand the kimber hate, I've had a custom II now for a couple years and it's never failed me and I've never had any issues with it. I would say kimber, however I might have gotten a lemon that just works properly.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T29T4ZNvvCk
>>
>>31927384
Kimber doesn't have a custom shop. They just put that roll mark on higher optioned guns. Higher options with kimber usually just means fancy colors.

Some work, some don't. Very hit and miss.
>>
>>31926247
>1911
well you aren't getting your money's worth either way then, so just get the one you like how it looks better.

if you are buying a 1911 then clearly aesthetics are your primary goal, so get the cooler looking one. Actually you might as well get the more expensive one so you can brag about it more. Because you are getting a 1911, so you are looking for a bragging piece, not a performance piece.
>>
>>31928406

>t. buttblasted glock owner

Enjoy your squirtgun trigger and pig nose.
>>
>>31928423
Went on the attack right away? well at least you know there is no counterargument.

That was an easier win than I expected from this thread. Sorry if your feelings got hurted.
>>
>>31926433
>overpriced shitbag gun shows unusual wear
>/k/ was wrong
Kimber is a garbage brand.
>>
>>31928062
Back in the 90's they were really good and competitively priced with Colt, when is yours made?
>>
>>31928556
2013 or 2014, bought it in 2014 though.
>>
>>31928526
>went on the attack right away?
Yes, you did.
>>
AMT is the only reliable 1911 brand
>>
>>31926247
>>31926266
The thing is that Kimber is objectively better than RIA, however RIA is completely adequate and cheap while Kimber is lower quality than Colts, which are the same price. You should check out Colt, if you are spending that much to begin with you might want to go all the way.
>>
>>31931525
The only issue is if I can find an importer for Colts.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.