[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tactics & Strategy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: STRESS.png (651KB, 935x935px) Image search: [Google]
STRESS.png
651KB, 935x935px
Iv'e been browsing this board for a while and iv'e noticed that that there aren't many threads about tactics and strategy.
And your guns are alot less usefull in a revolution/shtf/whatever if you cant work together and preform group/joint operations with teams that aren't your guerrilla crew
>>
Dunning-Kruger effect is rampant among firearm owners. Until rubber hits the pavement they will believe they are tier 1 operators and never train.
>>
>>31925197
Maybe we simply don't want to talk about it in front of the FBI.
>>
Dulce base firefight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev0tn4aQUXA
>>
>>31925206
You can discuss training without breaking OPSEC. Unless you are a person of power or influence I don't think the powers that be care what you do. But to address the OP, training should be a major topic on this board. So, training general thread?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>31925197
Nigger I AM a tier one operator.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
SO, who barricade here?
>>
>>31925399
If it gets to the point where you have time to fortify and you know your enemy is coming, trap the place and flee
>>
>deception
>buffers
>logistics

That's pretty much it
>>
>>31925171
Because light infantry (Y'all Queda) is all they can ever hope to do, and the best thing for that is drills and field exercises.

Pretty hard to pull off operations of any magnitude, when you're not getting outside material, and you'll have diminishing resources.

So throw the "revolution" idea out of your head, and get involved at the local level of politics instead.

As for SHTF the motto is if you don't have it now you won't have it then. So coming up with ways to organically implement explosives, crew served weapons or armored vehicles is out of the picture for 99.99% of the board.
>>
>>31925171
Why would i even waste time training and doing God knows what when if S does HTF i will have a russian yelling at me and will eventually learn something useful from a paid coach that does that all his life

In just 2 weeks they will teach me the basics of gorilling in the warfare and i sure as fuck wont be the one commanding a gorilla unit in the start, maybe if i gain real experience and get next in line to command, maybe, who knows
>>
>>31925171
>Tactics and strategy
>/k/
Pick one.
Maybe eight years ago, but not now and not ever.
>>
>>31925171
I was actually trained in guerrilla warfare in [country of origin] so I will probably be a great asset to the feds in counterinsurgency operations
>>
>>31929923
Now don't take this to mean I actually WANT to shoot gringos, but the fact is that from what I've seen and keep seeing in places like this board I am very inclined to side with law enforcement in case of a whitey chimp-out
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.