[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point are you too drunk to handle firearms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1433302649252.jpg (103KB, 640x564px) Image search: [Google]
1433302649252.jpg
103KB, 640x564px
At what point are you too drunk to handle firearms?
>>
Anything past buzzed
>>
At the point you wouldn't drive either. So it's anything past buzzed
>>
>>31925077
Pussy. I drive so hammered I have to close one eye just to stop seeing double.
>>
When you fire a round out the window. That's when you're too lit.
>>
File: kugjytt.png (313KB, 414x340px) Image search: [Google]
kugjytt.png
313KB, 414x340px
>>31925093
this
>>
File: SnakeEye.jpg (49KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
SnakeEye.jpg
49KB, 500x367px
>>31925093
Can't escape!!!
>>
>>31925051
Never

Maybe I couldnt hit a 5 inch group past 100 yards (with long gun) but I'm sure as hell I can hit a man size target at 30 yards with a handgun

It's like an extension of my body. I've reached a point where everything is reflex and automatic, like breathing or swatting a mosquito when you're half asleep
>>
when groups start to open up
>>
>>31925051
When I can't see straight, or can't manage to load the thing.
>>
when you start playing with it
>>
File: 601px-Tomb-saaq3.jpg (50KB, 601x251px) Image search: [Google]
601px-Tomb-saaq3.jpg
50KB, 601x251px
>>31925093
>>
>>31925051
I would say black out but according to friends I've handled firearms while drinking and I don't recall doing so.

Apparently I was clearing the house with my AR while in my underwear and with my pupper watching my back.
>>
When you physically are too drunk to pick one up. IE passed out.
>>
>>31925051

Firearms are enjoyable enough that you don't need to get drunk.

When your attitude changes from controlled to village jester, you've had too much and will probably fuck something up
>>
File: 1410297165466.gif (3MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1410297165466.gif
3MB, 320x179px
>>31925051
For actual safety purposes? Someone touches booze they don't touch firearms.

In practice? If you can still load mags you're pretty much good to go.
>>
>>31925051
Never. Anyone who cannot handle guns or driving on the verge of overdosing on alcohol should not be killed.

Fucking plebeians.

>>31925532
Nigga I was so hammered once I was loading my m14 mags with rounds from,a clip and jammed my hand on the clip cutting it deep, I applied pressure with TP while holding it over my head (to slow blood loss) sterilized it with the tequila I was drinking and then finished loading my mags.

Fun Fact: The Philippine SF trains while shitfaced to weed out the weak cunts.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.