[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1st flight on 15 June 1943 >best jet bomber untill canberra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Arado_234B_1.jpg (533KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Arado_234B_1.jpg
533KB, 1280x853px
>1st flight on 15 June 1943
>best jet bomber untill canberra came out in 1949
Fucking Germans. What are other examples of guns, vehicles, etc that were so advanced that they were still top of the line hardware despite new stuff coming out.
>>
Basically the same performance as P-47 Thunderbolt in its bomber spec.
What was the point?
>>
File: FG 42.jpg (305KB, 1331x664px) Image search: [Google]
FG 42.jpg
305KB, 1331x664px
>>31918140
FG 42. Open bolt/closed bolt operation. Light for what it is and included a tripod,optic and tri angled bayonet. I'd say it was far ahead of it's time.
>>
>>31918714
so far ahead of its time it wasn't mass produced and is a piece of shit rifle over all. Only to be praised by spergs who think germany was the good guys.

>inb4 muh muh its good
>inb4 muh m60 is based off it!
>inb4 le cuck get outta here XD
>>
File: FG 42 repos.jpg (277KB, 1212x718px) Image search: [Google]
FG 42 repos.jpg
277KB, 1212x718px
>>31918725
It wasn't mass produced because the German Air Force and German Army had separate projects on a Kar 98 replacement

It was loved by it's users and required little materials compared to other weapons including the STG

The M60 sucked so hard the as old FN MAG had to replace it in the 1990s

You are a cuck that bases all German weapons must suck because you dislike Nazi Germany. It would be as narrow minded as claiming the AKM,PKM, RPG 7 suck because communism is a shit ideal.
>>
Lots of German firsts were out of sheer desperation, which is why most of them were failures and wastes of resources.
>>
>>31918725
To some degree that seems to be a running theme. Others made sure shit worked and was useful first, the Germans just pushed the latest and greatest regardless of any tendency to breaking down, catching fire or not having a clue what to do with the damn thing. So they got a lot of cool toys for the armchair generals, but less shit that would win wars.
>>
>>31918140
>wunderwaffe weapons
>wasting resources on shit that barely works
>only the delusional hitler could give a go ahead to these "weapons."
Why didn't nazi germany just make more efficient tanks or aircraft instead of wasting time and resources into something more war-efficient.
pic related: the soviets just kept building better and better armor, engines, and guns and they still won.
>>
>>31918993
You talk about efficiency and "better" quality, but then post the IS-3.
A tank that was such a let down that most were dismantled and had the turrets made into stationary emplacements.
>>
>>31918993
Stalin didn't fuck with weapon development
if the weapon don't work, the designer was sent to Gulag

on the other hand Hitler is a propaganda exper, he named every thing he like with "storm"something and called it a day
>>
>>31919054
Hitler isn't entirely to blame. He is only one symptom of a much larger problem.
There was so much in-fighting and nepotism within Nazi Germany that is gets comical at times.
Fighting between the Heer and SS, fighting between the fighter and bomber commands in the Luftwaffe, fighting between the Kriegsmarine surface fleet and U-boat branch, fighting between designers of weapons and vehicles, fighting about what projects to prioritize (Both military and civil), and then fighting between commanders about what direction to take the war.
Other nations had problems with funding dead end technology or maybe choosing the wrong design out of proposed ones, but Nazi Germany takes the cake when it comes to dysfunction in that time period.
>>
File: 1941JohnsonLMG.jpg (356KB, 1598x776px) Image search: [Google]
1941JohnsonLMG.jpg
356KB, 1598x776px
>>31918714
>Open bolt/closed bolt operation. Light for what it is and included a tripod
>>
>>31918714
you know I really wonder if, with HMG making them repros, it would be possible to import one to my country
but then, the irony would probably kill me, being a kraut myself
>>
>>31919487
Get that unaccepted junk out of here. That bitch looks ugly. Also fucking heavy.
>>
>>31919054
Bullshit.
Stalin "imprisoned" research teams, let them keep designing inside of prison, effectively reducing productivity because of shitty organisation and facilities.

>>31919140
Germany had no bomber command and fighter command. That was the Royal Air Force.
Germany had the super-corrupt and incompetent Göring who made pilots from WWI commanding officers who then failed at technology-related jobs (example Udet).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.